Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:00:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST  (Read 78091 times)
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

FYI:
at the first time my KRYPT wallet don't wanna sync at all. after talking with a good Dev, they suggest me to not to use VPN.
even it took very long to sync finally my KRYPT wallet already sync and now, even I used VPN it still sync.
and by the way, thanks Dev for your patience. and thanks for fill my KRYPT.qt balance.
I hope, KRYPT will success and the community will getting bigger and grow faster.
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

another kryptonite coin? gggez. this name is popular.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
bigtop1967 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:19:04 AM

We had a problem the other day paying out all winners in our faucet draw.  There were 2 payments that never got sent as I shut down the wallet too quickly after making the payments.  The wallet has now been restored -  if you're one of the 2 people who did not receive payment, let us know and we'lll send again.  We will be able to check who it was and the amount!
J_Crypto

Activity: 256

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:37:34 AM

Grin Time for some trading! This needs to be on an exchange already! How can one purchase Kryptonite coins without an exchange? Roll Eyes  

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
Shurikenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:21:17 AM

When I see it on Bittrex?
tuto

Activity: 328

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:52:35 PM

When I see it on Bittrex?

When there's some more Hash power pointed and some more Hype / Chatter about the coin.
Get into IRC where Bittrex Bill is usually idling and talk about it there, see if you can drum up some interest.
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6667#coinmarkets
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:03:20 PM

Hey Guys  Grin

We should have our next minor release out the door next week.  With that out of the way, we're going to be working on our next major release - more detail will come soon after this release, so hang tight and watch this space.

Right now, I can tell you what we're not doing:

• We're not hiding our identities - we have no plans of vanishing with lots of KRYP so don't mind you knowing who we are
  • We're not working on the next rework of (the brilliant) Dark Send or anything related to being completely anonymous

We are working on bringing improvements to the wallet, more details will come soon but we want to keep the specifics under our hat for now.  We want KRYP to be something you can save, spend or trade with, and make it more accessible to the masses.

We work really hard at making sure our code works, and that we don't have to go back and add workarounds - a big task for 2 - so do feel free to contact us if you're interested in contributing to the Kryptonite project, be that programming skills, video, ideas, artwork etc, and think you can do something to help the project on its way, then you'll be rewarded for becoming part of what we're doing.
J_Crypto

Activity: 256

CRYPTOMI.IO

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:21:34 PM

Um guys. There is already another Cryptonite http://cryptonite.info/?page=mbc-project. You already know how the community will react to KRYP.....  Undecided

Cryptomi.io is an advanced platform that provides powerful tools and technologies for cryptocurrency trading. Our secure and intuitive system will help you maximize profits and optimize your trading. Join Cryptomi.io today and start trading at a new level!
tuto

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:53:13 PM

Um guys. There is already another Cryptonite http://cryptonite.info/?page=mbc-project. You already know how the community will react to KRYP.....  Undecided

They should have looked before they decided on their name really, Kryptonite coin was announced back in May, Cryptonite coin is new (July)...
Kryptonite

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 03:02:59 PM

PM for sale offers.

sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 07:36:27 AM

good coin. would like to see it on an exchange soon!

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
joelpina

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:52:17 PM

good coin. would like to see it on an exchange soon!

Looks like it will soon so keep on mining!
tuto

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:18:20 PM

Yep, there's some good things coming for this coin soon I hear, keep on mining.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:54:49 AM

Kryptonite  - with a 'K' started in May - We're aware of this new coin.....we are quite different!
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:13:17 PM

We've teamed up with PromoteYourCo.in who are now holding ALL remaining pre-mined coins in Escrow - we've done this to show we're serious about not dumping the pre-mine - that we're going to use it as we've always planned. Our users now have peace of mind that the Kryptonite devs cannot directly access any pre-mined funds.

A ledger of payments already made from the pre-mine will also be available from our web site.

We're still here and working hard - just because Kryptonite isn't following the current trend of copying each others innovations and rushing to market for no other reason than trading, doesn't mean Kryptonite doesn't have a future.  Look at the bigger picture - rushing is not always the answer!

New minor update later today (maybe tomorrow morning) and we've now got 4 dedicated Seed Nodes - 1 in the UK, 2 in Europe, and 1 in North America.  More are coming to make synching easier for you.

Keep mining! The rewards are good for small miners now while diff is low!  Grin most coins that have launched using similar block rewards and long maturity blocks have failed to survive the better part of a month, with dodgy devs vanishing and all sorts of other shenanigans.

We hope our users will appreciate our honesty - having the pre-mine in independent hands should assure you that we mean business!

Keep watching this space, and if you want to get involved in the project, or contribute something to the project, then please do get in touch!
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:42:46 PM

Why so Lazy everybody???  Do some mining!  Cool
PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:23:00 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm @BoardDavid on Twitter and one half of PromoteYourCo.in (@PromoteYourCoin).

This is confirmation that we (PromoteYourCo.in) hold the Kryptonite Pre-Mine coins in Escrow to be released for future development of the coin and to pay bounties etc when required.

Coins will only ever be released with express permission from me and in agreement with the developers.
The developers have decided to take this route as they feel it shows commitment to the coin and to show they are serious and will not simply dump their coins and disappear as soon as the coin hits an exchange and has some value behind it, as so many developers have done in the recent months.

This is a coin to watch closely as it is going places.

(A Note), I'm sure some of you will state "new account" and other such things. This is true, and the simple reason is, I've never required an account under this name in order to post something official on BCT.
My own personal account is under the name: Tuto (which I will post from immediately after posting this post) and my Twitter handle is @BoardDavid (www.Twitter.com/BoardDavid).

Kind Regards,
Dave
@PromoteYourCoin
www.PromoteYourCo.in
tuto

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:23:23 PM

Confirmation of my own personal account.

Dave
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:48:16 PM

4th August 2014 - Kryptonite now live on LazyCoins exchange!!!

LazyCoins
https://lazycoins.com/
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

4th August 2014 - Kryptonite now live on LazyCoins exchange!!!

LazyCoins
https://lazycoins.com/

Woohoo, at last!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: