Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST  (Read 78085 times)
Kryptonite

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 12:39:09 PM

KRYPTONITE 4 EVER
bigtop1967 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:11:30 PM

KRYPTONITE 4 EVER

Lol....we hope so!
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

You can also now vote for us on https://askcoin.net/votes

Wink
marklin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:33:25 PM

nice!haha!very good joy!

Bitcore (BTX) anything is possible!
thc4me

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:14:19 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 10:46:28 PM by thc4me

Thanks for the support and votes to get onto more exchanges  Grin

We'd like to concentrate on LazyCoins for now, and are looking Rex as volume increases.

Anyway - there's a #Pink surprise coming up, all will become clear soon! Tongue

Hey bigtop1967

Any chance you could work on changing the code to fix max transaction amount? Almost all payouts on our pool are failing because of the Transaction Too Large message.

MineP.it

I am still missing my 9700+ kryp, it showed in my transaction list as a transaction ID of  null
Debit_AP 2014-08-15 19:19:51 null 9701.93162973

My username Cygx19
wallet address:  K7ynR3GJs2TnX5PAS9BjYJGKJLqvhmXrnH
I also left a post in the minep.it support forum, but nothing has been done and no contact from anyone.

Can someone from minep.it fix and or resend. I want my coins.....please!!

I started mining this when it was already a block reward of 10 and after any talk of being forked so it had to be a transaction size limit thing.
I really like this coin and I am in for the long haul but the silence on this has me concerned.
exeminer

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:16:38 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 04:02:49 PM by exeminer

minep.it

user: miner7

confirmed all: 23126 KRYP

my wallet: KULpY8Hcocy5rpDpbV5mMNmMts1gD5YFmb

i hope this get resolved soon.

solved  Grin
sung

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:51:08 AM

minep.it

user: miner7

confirmed all: 23126 KRYP

my wallet: KULpY8Hcocy5rpDpbV5mMNmMts1gD5YFmb

i hope this get resolved soon.

:o2.3K#krpy,you are so rich!!
sung

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:24:51 AM

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote  

vote#52 Grin Grin

PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

There is not currently much trade going on at LazyCoins. Is this because volume is low on the exchange in general, or for other reasons?

Without good volume on the exchange it is listed on already, the other exchanges might not look at the coin twice, as it is not necessarily going to make them money by being listed on their exchanges. No trades volume = No Fees.

I'd like some input here, do people think they would be buying / selling more coins if it were listed on another exchange with volume, say C-Cex where the voting is going on?

Also - Has everyone voted?!
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:08:40 PM

MineP.it

We know you're busy, but can you provide us with the information requested, plus error logs and anything else we can use to really see what the problem is.  We both want the same thing - happy users and supporters  Smiley

We're keen to help out in any way we can, but in the meantime, please can you release funds to those who are still waiting?

Many thanks

CrakeJ
PromoteYourCoin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:40:13 PM

MineP.it

We know you're busy, but can you provide us with the information requested, plus error logs and anything else we can use to really see what the problem is.  We both want the same thing - happy users and supporters  Smiley

We're keen to help out in any way we can, but in the meantime, please can you release funds to those who are still waiting?

Many thanks

CrakeJ

I hadn't realised people were still having problems getting paid out.
Hope we can worth together to get the problems sorted, as far as I'm concerned the wallet appears to be working just fine, having no problems sending or receiving coins etc.

Fingers crossed Minep.it get back quickly with the info so we can start getting people their coins Cheesy
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

Fingers crossed Minep.it get back quickly with the info so we can start getting people their coins Cheesy

I'm sure they will soon - they've been pretty helpful so far, i'm sure they're just busy  Roll Eyes
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:29:13 AM

Good, I like their website and pool, think its one of the best UI's I've seen for a mining pool, and some of their things are really good, like this client app thing to monitor / control your mining remotely... looks really good, would be a shame for them to lose miners from payment problems/issues.
thc4me

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:24:31 AM

MineP.it

Many thanks

CrakeJ

I hadn't realised people were still having problems getting paid out.
Hope we can worth together to get the problems sorted, as far as I'm concerned the wallet appears to be working just fine, having no problems sending or receiving coins etc.

In my case everything is mining, confirming, and transferring fine now. I am just missing a payment from minep.it, it showed up with a transaction ID of null as shown a couple of posts above. All other transactions have been working great. The amount of the transaction was 9701.93162973. Just need minep.it to break it into smaller chunks and resend.

thc4me

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:26:59 AM

Good, I like their website and pool, think its one of the best UI's I've seen for a mining pool, and some of their things are really good, like this client app thing to monitor / control your mining remotely... looks really good, would be a shame for them to lose miners from payment problems/issues.

They will not lose me as a miner as I love the look and feel of their site. Smiley  (Happy and supportive user)
PromoteYourCoin

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

They will not lose me as a miner as I love the look and feel of their site. Smiley  (Happy and supportive user)

This is good to know, when even a user who has had some problems is happy to continue it shows that the mining pool are doing a good job.
Unlike Chunkypools recently where they seem to have "gone dark" and not replying to emails or tweets, or any Admins in IRC channels... bad form, moved my miners off and onto a different pool.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:20:53 PM

Hello Kryptonite community,

I am a Pinkcoin dev, and have been meaning to stop by, introduce myself and say hello.

I would like to thank this community and the devs for approaching us and working out a plan for the Twitter bot that supports our fundraiser. It seems Kryptonite has some good things going for it. Not only do we have some dedicated and active devs, but there is a community that cares about the coin succeeding.

I wish you guys the best, and will be watching your progress closely.

Special thanks to Promoteyourco.in for bringing kryptonite to my attention.

bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:12:12 PM

Hello Kryptonite community,

I am a Pinkcoin dev, and have been meaning to stop by, introduce myself and say hello.

I would like to thank this community and the devs for approaching us and working out a plan for the Twitter bot that supports our fundraiser. It seems Kryptonite has some good things going for it. Not only do we have some dedicated and active devs, but there is a community that cares about the coin succeeding.

I wish you guys the best, and will be watching your progress closely.

Special thanks to Promoteyourco.in for bringing kryptonite to my attention.

Thank you! it's a pleasure to have an alliance with PinkCoin for such a good cause  Smiley

The guys at PromoteYourCoin are great - they knew that we'd probably get on well - we love your openness and honesty.  We're privileged to be able to use your bot tech for our tips and game - thank you so much for your support and hard work making this happen.

We wish you all the best as well.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:34:19 PM

This is good to know, when even a user who has had some problems is happy to continue it shows that the mining pool are doing a good job.
Unlike Chunkypools recently where they seem to have "gone dark" and not replying to emails or tweets, or any Admins in IRC channels... bad form, moved my miners off and onto a different pool.

Very Good - I'm sure they will get round to paying everyone as soon as they can.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 10:20:55 AM

dev, or anyone on here with CentOS, can you write an autogen.sh and configure.ac for centos?

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/configure.ac

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/blob/master/autogen.sh

^ this is what i mean. CentOS installs are difficult sometimes, this will help exchanges and pools running CentOS

this is what auto-install gist looks like after those are complete:

https://gist.github.com/patricklodder/c7c067cc831f0d3190c2#file-build-dogecoin-sh

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: