Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST  (Read 78091 times)
PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:39:38 AM

Have you voted for Kryptonite Coin to be added to C-Cex?
If not, get your butt over there now and vote.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Post a Screenshot here of your "submitted vote" or Tweet it to me at @PromoteYourCoin (www.Twitter.com/PromoteYourCoin)

https://twitter.com/PromoteYourCoin/status/503680114216165376
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:16:40 PM

It has just been brought to my (and the developers) attention that there is a fake post on this forums for Kryptonite Coin posted approx 1-2 weeks after the original (this one) was created.
We've emailed Site Admins asking them to remove it and look into the original poster.
thc4me

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:01:27 PM

Thanks for the support and votes to get onto more exchanges  Grin

We'd like to concentrate on LazyCoins for now, and are looking Rex as volume increases.

Anyway - there's a #Pink surprise coming up, all will become clear soon! Tongue

Hey bigtop1967

Any chance you could work on changing the code to fix max transaction amount? Almost all payouts on our pool are failing because of the Transaction Too Large message.

MineP.it

I am still missing my 9700+ kryp, it showed in my transaction list as a transaction ID of  null
Debit_AP 2014-08-15 19:19:51 null 9701.93162973

My username Cygx19
wallet address:  K7ynR3GJs2TnX5PAS9BjYJGKJLqvhmXrnH
I also left a post in the minep.it support forum, but nothing has been done and no contact from anyone.

Can someone from minep.it fix and or resend. I want my coins.....please!!

I started mining this when it was already a block reward of 10 and after any talk of being forked so it had to be a transaction size limit thing.
I really like this coin and I am in for the long haul but the silence on this has me concerned.

Still missing my coins and no answer or contact from the MineP.it people yet....... Sad
PromoteYourCoin

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:09:58 AM

I know the KRYP devs have tried to contact MineP.it about this, asking for specifics / logs etc in the hope to find out what exactly the problem is so that it can be fixed but as of yet have still not heard back from MineP.it

I'm having a similar problem with ChunkyPools. These mining pools seem to think it is ok to ignore people who are mining on the pools when they have a problem, in actuality a simple update would put everyone at ease. I'm sure MineP.it will get it sorted out but I assume they are very busy with other things at the moment, which is why the KRYP devs have asked if there is anything they can do to help.

Perhaps if everyone Tweets / Sends them Private Messages on here they might answer someone and then we can get back on track, I'm sure the problems with the pool payouts have caused some people to redirect their miners at other coins or pools until the situation is controlled.
exeminer

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:37:17 AM

Added on votelist https://hitbtc.com/vote  Grin
thc4me

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:49:41 PM

Happy day!!!!!  MineP.it came through..  I got all my coins. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
tuto

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:50:28 PM

Happy day!!!!!  MineP.it came through..  I got all my coins. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Great news indeed!
bigtop1967 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:56:21 PM

Great news indeed!

Very good!  Looking foward to getting mine too - I know they've been really busy...

This problem seems to be solved now - users are getting their coins, it's only those that were mining right from the start and have lots of 1 KRYP and 5 KRYP blocks  Grin
Ignacia

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:55:22 AM

Confusing....  probably Dev should contact Admin ask to delete thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623231.msg8524219#msg8524219
if it's not the Official.
and  I just voted KRYP at C-CEX.
U should if u not voted yet.  Grin
tuto

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:25:13 PM

Confusing....  probably Dev should contact Admin ask to delete thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623231.msg8524219#msg8524219
if it's not the Official.
and  I just voted KRYP at C-CEX.
U should if u not voted yet.  Grin

Dev and I have asked Admins here to remove the other post. Someone obviously made it for some reason, but I don't know why...Its almost 2 weeks after this official ANN was released, so the info there is not accurate. Hopefully the Admins will delete it completely as its misleading to "new" people looking at KRYP if they find that ANN page and not this official one.
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:24:27 AM

So new dynamic site is almost finished  Grin

It's going to give all sorts of information live, including current circulation, hash rate, block height, diff and pre-mine payouts.  We'll be able to update the site really easily and keep it current.  We welcome any suggestions on anything you'd like us to add.  Once live - hopefully within the next week, we'll be working on making more information available about using and minting KRYP.

Work is progressing on the next major release of the KRYP 'wallet'.  You will, as promised, get some information about this soon, but for now, we still need to keep that under wraps!

Thank you for your continued support - with your help, soon you'll be able to trade and use KRYP in many more places.
sung

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:08:06 AM

We need a big exchange, without it can only be narcissistic. We want to let more people share your results
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:59:16 AM

You can help us by voting at C-Cex  Grin

or suggesting/voting for us at your favorite exchange.

We're devs that aren't going to give up!  KRYP has plans and will continue with your support.
sung

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:46:53 PM

We're devs that aren't going to give up!  KRYP has plans and will continue with your support.

Why do other COINS so fast exchange? Need the money? Or in what way? Huh Huh
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:36:19 PM

Indeed!  Our plan has always been a long term plan.  There is no rush, and we want to get it right.  We could have churned out several coins and rushed to exchange - but that's just not us  Cheesy
PromoteYourCoin

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:39:44 PM

Exchanges earn their money from the fees they take from "us" trading our coins.
A lot of coins come out with "hype" and most of that hype is straight-up-lies. Hype gets people trading, but those coins generally do not last long term and a lot of people end up losing out so that the original devs and original "insiders" can make their profits. We've seen a huge run of it recently and it seems like the trend is starting to settle down a little with the new thing being IPO's instead...

Bittrex will list KRYP but it will cost to do it. They do a "spot-light" listing which you can pay for, this costs 3 BTC to join. Having spoken with Bittrex-Bill there are other options, but 3 BTC is the cheapest.
C-Cex has not come back to me with regards to listing, but I will keep on there and hope they see that KRYP is a long-term coin and once it has an exchange with some volume Kryp should see a price rise and volume boost to trading.
I honestly feel that LazyCoins is a great exchange, but its a small group of people working on it and its a little slow to get going, however at the moment I see no better place to trade KRYP as in Beta Mode there are no Fees!

Other exchanges would be more likely to add KRYP without payment if there was some trade volume on the existing exchange...but the trade volume at LC is low at the moment.

So, we have a choice - Keep voting at C-cex and hope we get enough votes to get listed there, but at the moment KRYP is 12th or so on the list with other coins above with a lot of votes, at the moment, and assuming our votes keep going up as they are, I would expect another 12 weeks of votes before getting listed at C-Cex through unpaid votes alone.
Or
Pay for votes at C-Cex, although this option is not full-proof as another coin could easily do the same and win the vote (currently I think it would cost .224 BTC to put KRYP at number 1 on C-Cex, but number 1 currently have paid votes too so would expect whoever has paid for that to simply pay for more votes and win anyway).
Or
Pay Bittrex 3 BTC for Spotlight adding

I THINK if we were added to C-Cex and then the volume was good, Bittrex might consider adding, but as I stated above, these exchanges earn their money through fees, so low volume = low fees and then new exchanges are unlikely to add without some form of "incentive"...

Not something I've discussed with John and Simon, but, how would people feel about "crowd-funding" for Bittrex add? I would set up a new BTC address for funds to be sent to if people are serious about it, and once 3 BTC in the fund I could pay Trex to add...Just an idea...

Edit: OR - A well timed "paid vote" at C-Cex COULD work...C-Cex shows a very good countdown to next coin getting listed, so potentially you could send a large payment to the C-Cex address a few minutes before the vote ends and "pip number 1 at the post" so to speak. As above, right now, we are 224 votes behind number 1, votes cost .001 BTC each, so if you were to pay say, .3 BTC (300 votes) that could potentially put you into number 1 just before the vote ended. Votes are counted as soon as there is 1 confirmation on the Transaction, so it would need to be timed well enough to get there before vote ends, but no so far ahead that number 1 could pay for votes before timer ends! (As I said above, not full-proof)
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:24:08 AM

Number 11 on C-Cex now!  Keep voting.....

Idea of a fund for Bittrex is an interesting one - what do people think?
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:55:28 AM

Number 11 on C-Cex now!  Keep voting.....

Idea of a fund for Bittrex is an interesting one - what do people think?

would like to see this coin on bittrex.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:42:39 PM

So would we - when the time is right.

Do you think we should start a fund - in escrow, to get on Bittrex?
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 09:58:51 AM

So would we - when the time is right.

Do you think we should start a fund - in escrow, to get on Bittrex?

lol you have to buy your way onto Bittrex these days? if thats the case, i say no, personally. they already have VERY high transaction fees..

(double/triple most exchanges, and theyre slower than most!)

i already know alot of miners are looking to populate a lower fee exchange.. i have high hopes for lazycoins, allcoin, and c-cex.. even alt2bit..

low fees are the future..

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: