Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KRYP] Kryptonite-X11 PoW DGW Landed 24th May 2014 @ 3.30pm BST  (Read 78085 times)
sung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:11:32 AM

im setting up kryptonite on my pool as a mine to wallet also, i can connect to stratum in nomp,

but i can only get hash rates.. no shares.. no valid or invalid.. just lots of hashing..

pool shows no worker because there are no shares submitting..

can anyone help?

again, nomp stratum
Solo no shares.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:38:41 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 06:57:41 PM by sunerok

im setting up kryptonite on my pool as a mine to wallet also, i can connect to stratum in nomp,

but i can only get hash rates.. no shares.. no valid or invalid.. just lots of hashing..

pool shows no worker because there are no shares submitting..

can anyone help?

again, nomp stratum
Solo no shares.

so when i have more people on my pool, shares will show? that doesnt make sense because even litecoin shows shares being submitted toward a block lol

edit: fixed, i had to lower difficulty in my coins .json file in nomp stratum. works now =]

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
romeshomey

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:12:54 PM

Kryptonite has 5 (currently showing 4) votes on Coin-Swap and is in 15th place.

To vote goto #coin_swap on irc.freenode.net and type !vote KRYP

romeshomey

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

Kryptonite has been added to Coin-Swap.net

coin-swap.net/market/KRYP/BTC

Make sure to thank Ian!
sung

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:44:39 PM

Make sure to thank Ian!

Is that news for this week?oh no! Cry
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

Can't withdraw from Minep.it   Cry

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
bigtop1967 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:38:57 AM

Can you tell us how long you've been mining at MineP.it - there have been some problems withdrawing but most have been resolved.

tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:55:51 AM

Make sure to thank Ian!

What more do you want man? These guys are working hard on things, they just can't put everything in the public eye before its ready because with new stuff there's always someone who's going to try to do it faster etc. If they come out and say "we're working on this" (and it takes them 2 or 3 weeks because its just the two of them) and another Dev goes "oh thats a good idea, and I have 10 people who can work on this" who will get it done first?

Be patient, this isn't a Short-Term flip Crypto with empty promises that don't materialise...this is a future Cryptocurrency, mine it, buy it, hold it, don't expect loads of innovation and fast moving markets for now.
Just keep doing what we're doing, support the devs, understand that there's two of them not 10, understand that they have jobs that pay the bills but they are working hard on KRYP as well.

And most importantly, Understand that they have never said "we are going to do this" and not delivered.

They stated in their OP that this is a currency to be used for paying people for things, it isn't a dark-send, black-market, non-traceable coin because quite simply there's already loads of those out there and we don't need more, so as above, mine it, hold it, buy it, and be patient, it isn't an over-night 10x coin, but a long-term hold. IF that scares you, then sell what you have got and put the money into a SCAM coin made by a dev who's already made 10 other coins and just hope to hell you get out before that coin dies like all the other scam coins out there do.
PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:58:20 AM

Just wanted to update everyone - I had a meeting with John and Simon last night in Brighton at Johns house.
I can publicly confirm they are who they say they are, and they live where they say they live.

Developer Verification Confirmation to the next level (lol).

John / Simon, thanks for agreeing to meet me last night, here's to our continued partnership in Promoting KRYP.
sung

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:59:54 PM

Make sure to thank Ian!

What more do you want man? These guys are working hard on things, they just can't put everything in the public eye before its ready because with new stuff there's always someone who's going to try to do it faster etc. If they come out and say "we're working on this" (and it takes them 2 or 3 weeks because its just the two of them) and another Dev goes "oh thats a good idea, and I have 10 people who can work on this" who will get it done first?

Be patient, this isn't a Short-Term flip Crypto with empty promises that don't materialise...this is a future Cryptocurrency, mine it, buy it, hold it, don't expect loads of innovation and fast moving markets for now.
Just keep doing what we're doing, support the devs, understand that there's two of them not 10, understand that they have jobs that pay the bills but they are working hard on KRYP as well.

And most importantly, Understand that they have never said "we are going to do this" and not delivered.

They stated in their OP that this is a currency to be used for paying people for things, it isn't a dark-send, black-market, non-traceable coin because quite simply there's already loads of those out there and we don't need more, so as above, mine it, hold it, buy it, and be patient, it isn't an over-night 10x coin, but a long-term hold. IF that scares you, then sell what you have got and put the money into a SCAM coin made by a dev who's already made 10 other coins and just hope to hell you get out before that coin dies like all the other scam coins out there do.

We have one exchange,wo need more people to know this coin no exchange.No anyone know No exchange.You need to pr!
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

We're on two exchanges now, https://coin-swap.net/market/KRYP/BTC

We do need to PR some more, we need people to vote at C-Cex for KRYP to get added there, it should realistically be "easy" to get listed there, I don't know why we've had so few votes compared to the amount of people who see the PR stuff we do.

I'll try to work on something for it.

bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:36:01 AM

Just wanted to update everyone - I had a meeting with John and Simon last night in Brighton at Johns house.
I can publicly confirm they are who they say they are, and they live where they say they live.

Developer Verification Confirmation to the next level (lol).

John / Simon, thanks for agreeing to meet me last night, here's to our continued partnership in Promoting KRYP.

It was good to meet you too!  Thanks for coming down to see us  Grin
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:39:20 AM

Make sure to thank Ian!

Very well said! We've never been in a rush with KRYP - it is a long term project and always has been.  We want KRYP to be something really useable by the masses and plans are afoot to make that happen.  We will not hype our currency - we don't want it to go to the moon and back down to earth again in a few weeks - we want to establish something a bit more stable if we can.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:41:29 AM

Can you tell us how long you've been mining at MineP.it - there have been some problems withdrawing but most have been resolved.

I mined only for some hours about a week ago.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:05:45 AM

I mined only for some hours about a week ago.

OK - well you should be getting your coins then..... you do have your wallet address correctly entered?
sung

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:07:58 AM

this coin is going smooth in my opinion =]
Year.Dev not scamer,But the development is a poor man. Smiley
Without passion of COINS, perhaps DEV such is life
romeshomey

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:45:09 PM

I am currently unable to withdraw from Minep.it

Not sure what the deal is but I've tried to withdrawal several times and double checked to make sure my wallet address and everything was correct.

bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

this coin is going smooth in my opinion =]
Year.Dev not scamer,But the development is a poor man. Smiley
Without passion of COINS, perhaps DEV such is life

Such is life?  The devs have MORE passion than most - but we will not be rushed into anything!  BitCoin did not get where it is in 3 months!  If you want a quick buck, then as we've said before, this currency may not be for you.

We have plans, and the passion to follow through with them, but we do have lives and both work hard as well.

Sadly i've been unwell this week, so we have not launched our new site yet, but we're hoping that it's going to be out the door this weekend, allowing us to get on with our next major release.

Stay happy!  Grin
bigtop1967 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:01:25 PM

I am currently unable to withdraw from Minep.it

Not sure what the deal is but I've tried to withdrawal several times and double checked to make sure my wallet address and everything was correct.

We're sorry to hear that...

When did you start mining KRYP at MineP.it?

Now i'm back i'll have a proper look into this for those still having problems...
PromoteYourCoin

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 11:30:31 PM

It would be nice if we could perhaps set up an official line of communication between MineP.it and Kryptonite Devs (or myself) so that we can try to resolve any KRYP related issues quickly.
Looking at the MineP.it hash rate at the moment it appears no miners are currently mining KRYP there, I suspect possibly to do with "issues", however suspect if we had some form of communication setup this might not be an issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: