Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413520 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

All bonus stakes have been sent, if anyone did not receive and think they should have please pm me.

In total IF no one contacts me, we have approx 676000 KTK remaining. I didn't send them out with the last 2k, for 2 reasons:

1.) Need to wait for anyone who might contact me.

2.) We did discuss previously to add to the bounty pot. Need further input from everyone to make a final decision.

Personally would prefer it went to the bounty pot, because we had only a small percentage who actually donated. It would be like those who sold early in a round about way giving us a donation, which can be used for further development/promotion. And in return will help increase the value of KryptKoin and reward those who continue to hold KTK.

I'd like to put a bounty on SMS wallet, continued development on the online/android wallets once the initial versions are released and a marketplace. My background is mainly ecommerce since 2003 (downloadable products since 2006), so a marketplace for digital products is the road I'd like to take KryptKoin. Vendors can receive payment in $, BTC or KTK. Affiliates who promote the marketplace get paid in KTK, and referral sales on vendor products, commissions are whatever the sale was paid in ($, BTC or KTK).

Someone asked me about the possibility of setting up our own exchange with a KTK market pairing. That could be an option but there are so many, not sure on the idea! what's peoples thoughts on this?

So please everyone give their views on the remaining KTK, and what you think of a marketplace or exchange?

So are all of the remaining 2mil now fully distributed? I don't understand very well the 2k stakes. Everybody who met the requirement got 2x2k as if all 500 held the coins and then what remains of the 2mil will be distributed again proportionally to the people who held for 30 days? So there are more coins to be sent out than the 2x2k?

I say donate to the bounty pot
iamrickrock

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 06:51:41 PM

All bonus stakes have been sent, if anyone did not receive and think they should have please pm me.

In total IF no one contacts me, we have approx 676000 KTK remaining. I didn't send them out with the last 2k, for 2 reasons:

2.) We did discuss previously to add to the bounty pot. Need further input from everyone to make a final decision.

Personally would prefer it went to the bounty pot, because we had only a small percentage who actually donated. It would be like those who sold early in a round about way giving us a donation, which can be used for further development/promotion. And in return will help increase the value of KryptKoin and reward those who continue to hold KTK.

I'd like to put a bounty on SMS wallet, continued development on the online/android wallets once the initial versions are released and a marketplace. My background is mainly ecommerce since 2003 (downloadable products since 2006), so a marketplace for digital products is the road I'd like to take KryptKoin. Vendors can receive payment in $, BTC or KTK. Affiliates who promote the marketplace get paid in KTK, and referral sales on vendor products, commissions are whatever the sale was paid in ($, BTC or KTK).

Someone asked me about the possibility of setting up our own exchange with a KTK market pairing. That could be an option but there are so many, not sure on the idea! what's peoples thoughts on this?

So please everyone give their views on the remaining KTK, and what you think of a marketplace or exchange?

We were originally told that those of us that held onto 50% or more of our original stake would get the remaining 2M coins divided between those that held. So personally I would like you to stay true to your word and do what you originally said. For those that wish to donate their portion they can do that if they wish. Let us decide if we want to donate our portion. I think this is the most fair way to do it.

Ptv2

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 07:05:08 PM

Bud, not allowed to post address in posts add to your profile sig.

deleting your post

Thanks for voting!  Wink

My Wallet Add Please Donate Me Some........ Thanks

address deleted

Voted....................

Thanks

Sorry Buddy............

Thanks

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:10:00 PM

4000 KTK sent Smiley

Keep voting people

Date: 28/06/2014 17:39
To: KU8bvWWeQ9dYvrVmWPoxkj7kYMhocbQHjU
Debit: -4000.00 KTK
Transaction fee: -0.01 KTK
Net amount: -4000.01 KTK
Transaction ID: 12629dbcb5cfbdc6476cf6a61169859b9854495cd384f8b764e461711cb0f01e
received thanks.

this space is intentionally left blank
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:19:34 PM

As I wrote about two weeks ago, I think it is a good idea to donate the remaining sum to the development of the coin. With such a low price of the coin, all stackers may still purchase it very cheaply and the community would definitely benefit from further development of the coin. 676k KTK to distribute among, say 300 stackers, is another 2k KTK per head, but altogether it adds to some reasonable sum for bounties.

this space is intentionally left blank
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:27:53 PM

So are all of the remaining 2mil now fully distributed? I don't understand very well the 2k stakes. Everybody who met the requirement got 2x2k as if all 500 held the coins and then what remains of the 2mil will be distributed again proportionally to the people who held for 30 days? So there are more coins to be sent out than the 2x2k?

Dev, I agree on both points; the remaining KTK should go towards the Bounty pot and on your second point stick with what you know and go with the Marketplace, like you say there are plenty of exchanges.
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:19:08 PM

I say donate to the bounty pot

+100 i will go with bounty pot !
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Im with the dev, send it to the bounty pot to help push the coin forward. I dont mind either way though as I will do some more give a ways myself If I end up with more KTK

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:04:53 PM

I'm with Dev too - put the remaining koin into the dev fund. I think my stake will be worth more that way than if I got another 2,000 anyway Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:25:23 PM

I will also agree, remaining bonus should go to the development pot, more inovations are must if we want this coin to rise in value and there is no point if we all get 2k extra if there is no value, btw at this point and price of around 350 sat everyone can buy extra coins if they want them.
nifeleki

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 10:36:36 PM

i m also good with the idea of investing the coins on bounties instead of giving them to all of us ..keep it up !!!
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:50:18 PM

i m also good with the idea of investing the coins on bounties instead of giving them to all of us ..keep it up !!!

There's a BIG difference between using the Koin for Development & for bounties (as in voting, tweeting etc)

I WOULD NOT want my extra bonus going for bounties, I want all of it to go to coin & infrastructure development.

#5851 btw.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:11:34 AM

I must say i lost track of this coin and forgot about it.  I was excited at first but totally spaced that I even had any coins because I reformatted my pc and never re-downloaded my wallet. 

So its been more then 30 days right? am I too late to miss out on the final distribution? All my coins are still in there Smiley.
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:10:07 AM

Thanks for everyone's input so far  Wink

Just to give you an idea... before going live and distributing, I was hoping for around 40% to give half their bonus. So we had a healthy donations pot, that didn't happen. Some have and multiple times, but they are the minority (I think around 10% of the 500, possible slightly less with approx 75k in total). If I hadn't purchased from dumpers and donated 275k we would have run out by now!

Maybe I'm stupid to think 40% would donate, the majority didn't and guess they thought someone else will donate so I don't need to mentality. Of course there were no rules, everyone could do as they please with their stake. But it seems shortsighted not to give a little back to further development because it would help increase the value.

So now we are here, with a sizable amount that can be used for development or given to the remaining stake holders. It would do a lot more good as a whole for development!

We were originally told that those of us that held onto 50% or more of our original stake would get the remaining 2M coins divided between those that held. So personally I would like you to stay true to your word and do what you originally said. For those that wish to donate their portion they can do that if they wish. Let us decide if we want to donate our portion. I think this is the most fair way to do it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 02:12:55 AM

I did already reply bud!  Cheesy

Sending you a pm to confirm ktk was sent including the bonus.

I must say i lost track of this coin and forgot about it.  I was excited at first but totally spaced that I even had any coins because I reformatted my pc and never re-downloaded my wallet. 

So its been more then 30 days right? am I too late to miss out on the final distribution? All my coins are still in there Smiley.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:25:32 AM

Just to give you an idea... before going live and distributing, I was hoping for around 40% to give half their bonus. So we had a healthy donations pot, that didn't happen. Some have and multiple times, but they are the minority (I think around 10% of the 500, possible slightly less with approx 75k in total). If I hadn't purchased from dumpers and donated 275k we would have run out by now!

Maybe I'm stupid to think 40% would donate, the majority didn't and guess they thought someone else will donate so I don't need to mentality. Of course there were no rules, everyone could do as they please with their stake. But it seems shortsighted not to give a little back to further development because it would help increase the value.

So now we are here, with a sizable amount that can be used for development or given to the remaining stake holders. It would do a lot more good as a whole for development!

Well anyway the community decides you can still place my share in the donation pot, its easier to donate it without receiving it Smiley
lucienlu

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:59:42 AM

everything goes well

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:09:22 AM

I agree 100%. I vote for the remaining KTKs to go to the donation pot for development.
I've donated 2500 KTK so far and I know some have given back a lot more but as I said before I am here and I'm ready to contribute any time funding is needed  Smiley
I too thought more of us would donate. It's obviously better to be left with only 100 KTK worth 1 BTC each rather than 30000 KTK worth 300 sat each  Roll Eyes
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 08:44:34 AM

#5896, place 33 is near  Cheesy
nifeleki

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:55:20 AM

i think the majority agrees to spend the remaining coins in development and this is the right think to do
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: