Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 354 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN  (Read 413518 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:34:15 PM

The recent transactions in the wallet needs an update. After the 1.5.5.0 release it's now listing orphans at the top.

So next release will fix that.

Check the address in your wallet with coin control enabled. It's likely listing some of your coins under a different address due to PoS staking.

If anyone can compile the Mac wallet please pm me for a KTK bounty, as the person who done it previously has not got back to me.

My address on the blockchain is showing a lesser amount and in the wallet, the 'recent transactions' are not very recent.

Thanks for the update Smiley

How's the market place coming along?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:28:24 PM

I updated and now my syncing is stuck

I erased the old block chain file because it wouldn't sync otherwise, and now it is stuck at 216344
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

Grab a cuppa!  Cheesy

If only less effort was put into checking the price every 5 minutes and more into finding ways to support a coin!  Cry

The downward trend... seems someone wants to buy KTK 100-200 sat, and has been slowly listing sell orders at lower prices for the last 7 days (since the market was enabled after the Bittrex DB maintenance). He wants it trading at the lower price to accumulate a bigger stack. And it's pretty easy to achieve when there is little buy pressure. Only need to look at the sell orders and how they are set to see what's going on!

So everyone do not feed the greed. The only way it will work is if others start trading at that level. The person has a certain amount to push the price, and selling into the buy orders means he will be looking to rebuy at the lower prices, so for those who still want to support KTK. Simply don't play his game!

Maybe I'm wrong, but if he wanted to sell all his KTK would just dump all instead of slowly pushing the price down for a week.

*EDIT* point in case...

New sell order: 0.00000303 56302.54000133

Now watch as new orders slowly get placed down to 200 sat. Don't feed the greed of one person and play his games! Easy solution don't sell into the buy orders!

==========

In respect of development nothing has changed. Someone pm'ed me asking if I'm still working on KTK! what?  Huh

Only a few days ago released a wallet update. It wasn't any new features but come on people, would I release anything if I wasn't still working on KTK?

I'm pretty sure I've said it a few times, I'm focused on the marketplace. It's not a 5 minute job...

For one, the online wallet is being worked on to add an API, so it can be used for the marketplace to send/receive payments easily. The code for the marketplace will split the payment between multiple addresses, so the marketplace fee is automatically taken, and the same if there is an affiliate who promotes X product and a sale is made they also get their commission at the time of the transaction.

It will work exactly the same for btc transactions. The code for btc will be finished this week, then integrated into the marketplace next week. Once the api is ready for the wallet, that will be pretty quick to integrate. Once that's done I will give a release date.

I may release a video demo next week of the btc integration, just to show how it will work for a customer to buy. But there is not going to be any new news, as I've already said above nothing has changed. The only thing in development that hasn't progressed and going slower than a snails pace is the andriod wallet, so once the marketplace is live that will be the focus. A decentralized wallet, not centralized that I've been offered on multiple occasions and is nothing more than a online wallet!

==========

Along with the % profit share with KTK holders, I may also offer shares for further % of marketplace profits. And use the funds to hire a company to build various wp themes/plugins and templates to sell on the marketplace. Instead of just relying on profit share on fees alone, it's generating a bigger profit from direct sales on products the marketplace owns. It would also give a budget for marketing/promotion through various online advertising (and no not hiring an overpriced pr company!).

I don't want the focus to just be about trading, that only benefits the few with many losing out. The marketplace is one way to counteract that, when it's generating revenue it will support future KTK development and pay supporters who hold it, stabilizing the exchange price. Giving confidence in KTK, instead of waiting for the "right time" to dump and move on to the next.

This project isn't a short term trade, it's a long term accumulate and hold coin. Those that do will be rewarded!

We are getting pretty low on price. do we have any good news coming out soon?

Yea and 24hr volume is down too.
We have 2 big buy walls and if they go down, we'll be heading for 100 sat  Sad
I still don't understand why people choose to invest in clearly scammy coins instead of a good solid coin like KTK  Huh
We need something to boost interest in KTK.
Well the price is about right now, there has been nothing new for a long time except that minor wallet update, unless dev has something next few days those buy walls are gone and coin also

Tommy, bud is it you playing games on Bittrex? lol

Where's your online wallet? you of all people should have a better understanding of how long things take, seeing as you at one point was programming a wallet for KTK.

For you to post what you have, is pretty annoying. So if I don't post news within a few days, the buy walls are gone and so too is the coin? shiiiiiiiiit I might as well stop now!  Roll Eyes

Looking at the rough numbers on the explorer, Bittrex has approx 4M KTK, that leaves a whole lot that's not on exchanges, I'll leave you to come to your own conclusions on that one.

Go and check the coins released in just the last 30 days on Altcoin Herold http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/ and then count how many turned out to be scams, devs going awol etc. Then decide if KryptKoin is one of the few altcoins that is different.

So no, regardless of what happens with trading. It's not gone/dead or however else you want to put it. As long as I'm still here it's far from dead.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:12:45 PM

Have you tried using the conf file from the OP?

I erased the old block chain file because it wouldn't sync otherwise, and now it is stuck at 216344

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:08:31 PM

Grab a cuppa!  Cheesy

If only less effort was put into checking the price every 5 minutes and more into finding ways to support a coin!  Cry

The downward trend... seems someone wants to buy KTK 100-200 sat, and has been slowly listing sell orders at lower prices for the last 7 days (since the market was enabled after the Bittrex DB maintenance). He wants it trading at the lower price to accumulate a bigger stack. And it's pretty easy to achieve when there is little buy pressure. Only need to look at the sell orders and how they are set to see what's going on!

So everyone do not feed the greed. The only way it will work is if others start trading at that level. The person has a certain amount to push the price, and selling into the buy orders means he will be looking to rebuy at the lower prices, so for those who still want to support KTK. Simply don't play his game!

Maybe I'm wrong, but if he wanted to sell all his KTK would just dump all instead of slowly pushing the price down for a week.

*EDIT* point in case...

New sell order: 0.00000303 56302.54000133

Now watch as new orders slowly get placed down to 200 sat. Don't feed the greed of one person and play his games! Easy solution don't sell into the buy orders!

==========

In respect of development nothing has changed. Someone pm'ed me asking if I'm still working on KTK! what?  Huh

Only a few days ago released a wallet update. It wasn't any new features but come on people, would I release anything if I wasn't still working on KTK?

I'm pretty sure I've said it a few times, I'm focused on the marketplace. It's not a 5 minute job...

For one, the online wallet is being worked on to add an API, so it can be used for the marketplace to send/receive payments easily. The code for the marketplace will split the payment between multiple addresses, so the marketplace fee is automatically taken, and the same if there is an affiliate who promotes X product and a sale is made they also get their commission at the time of the transaction.

It will work exactly the same for btc transactions. The code for btc will be finished this week, then integrated into the marketplace next week. Once the api is ready for the wallet, that will be pretty quick to integrate. Once that's done I will give a release date.

I may release a video demo next week of the btc integration, just to show how it will work for a customer to buy. But there is not going to be any new news, as I've already said above nothing has changed. The only thing in development that hasn't progressed and going slower than a snails pace is the andriod wallet, so once the marketplace is live that will be the focus. A decentralized wallet, not centralized that I've been offered on multiple occasions and is nothing more than a online wallet!

==========

Along with the % profit share with KTK holders, I may also offer shares for further % of marketplace profits. And use the funds to hire a company to build various wp themes/plugins and templates to sell on the marketplace. Instead of just relying on profit share on fees alone, it's generating a bigger profit from direct sales on products the marketplace owns. It would also give a budget for marketing/promotion through various online advertising (and no not hiring an overpriced pr company!).

I don't want the focus to just be about trading, that only benefits the few with many losing out. The marketplace is one way to counteract that, when it's generating revenue it will support future KTK development and pay supporters who hold it, stabilizing the exchange price. Giving confidence in KTK, instead of waiting for the "right time" to dump and move on to the next.

This project isn't a short term trade, it's a long term accumulate and hold coin. Those that do will be rewarded!

We are getting pretty low on price. do we have any good news coming out soon?

Yea and 24hr volume is down too.
We have 2 big buy walls and if they go down, we'll be heading for 100 sat  Sad
I still don't understand why people choose to invest in clearly scammy coins instead of a good solid coin like KTK  Huh
We need something to boost interest in KTK.
Well the price is about right now, there has been nothing new for a long time except that minor wallet update, unless dev has something next few days those buy walls are gone and coin also

Tommy, bud is it you playing games on Bittrex? lol

Where's your online wallet? you of all people should have a better understanding of how long things take, seeing as you at one point was programming a wallet for KTK.

For you to post what you have, is pretty annoying. So if I don't post news within a few days, the buy walls are gone and so too is the coin? shiiiiiiiiit I might as well stop now!  Roll Eyes

Looking at the rough numbers on the explorer, Bittrex has approx 4M KTK, that leaves a whole lot that's not on exchanges, I'll leave you to come to your own conclusions on that one.

Go and check the coins released in just the last 30 days on Altcoin Herold http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/ and then count how many turned out to be scams, devs going awol etc. Then decide if KryptKoin is one of the few altcoins that is different.

So no, regardless of what happens with trading. It's not gone/dead or however else you want to put it. As long as I'm still here it's far from dead.

My online wallet got shift+del i mean there is no point to have them 2 right so when you published images of your i thought you were done but i was wrong, for my post i am wright that is the thing that happens to coins all the time, tons of coins come out everyday i order for someone to keep one there need to be something the coin has, from start this coin had everything, but now everything is slow, as for bittrex games its not me(yes my coins are on bittrex but still have all of them), i am only active buying BTCD and BOOM on bittrex.
Yes i check the coins everyday i never said KTK i SCAM or i ever will, yes you are still here, but maybe you should check also coin releases and see how many good coins got out last month, how many of the on launch have better features and how many of them ar being activly improved day by day, then you will see why KTK is dumped and price goes down, people adopt new coins and remove the ones that lack of improvments or inovations every day.
As for if coin is not or is dead depends on holders and market, if coin is dumped and goes to less than 100 sat with only 17,082,542 coins mined, future is not so bright

EDIT: what happened to coinpayment, you know how much effort was put to get there and now its lost, blaming bittrex api, the api works perfectly and i can prove it, and how come api works for every coin except for KTK
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:24:33 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 08:35:15 PM by policymaker

ty very much for the updates dev, I for once im looooooonnnggg holding Smiley

any idea about the blockchain issue? I will try the new conf file right now, but other than that syncing looks reaaal slow

edit: I think that the new conf file helped synching a lot

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:55:11 PM

Dev sorry If my asking if you were still working on the coin offended you. But you can understand the concern with so many scam developers. We traders do get impatient so I apologize if you feel like we are all bashing you. I have been a big supporter. I think you are doing great things but I have seen great coins die just because new things didnt come fast enough. I hope the hype picks up once you release the market. I have not sold a single coin.
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:48:49 PM

I did say the online wallet will be ready soon for a few people from the community to test before open beta. I also previously told you when you first mentioned about a online wallet, it wouldn't hurt having another available and a bounty would have been paid. You could have finished and handed over to someone else to run, if you didn't want run yourself.

Features?

You referring to better qt wallet features? won't argue with that. But the wallet serves very little purpose for real world use. We need better options than the qt wallet, the api will make it easy to develop applications that actually make KTK useful, instead of just another coin to trade on exchanges.

Slow development, get on it then bud don't wait for me. I'm happy for others to help. No crypto coin has a BOSS or EMPLOYEES. You want to see faster development nothing is stopping you or anyone else from helping. Can't help directly, find people that might be interested for KTK bounty. We have plenty available!

I thought a coin is dead when it has no dev? There are only 4M are on Bittrex, supporters say it's not dead, day traders might have a different view, but their goal is purely to increase btc with very little support for holding altcoins for longer than they need to. Fortunately I'm not doing this to benefit day traders, I'll do my best to reward those that hold KTK long term. That's not to say don't sell any KTK, it's just hold some off exchanges and receive profit share.

CoinPayments

"you know how much effort was put to get there and now its lost"

I've heard it all now!  Cheesy

I'm personally not blaming anyone, as I've posted a couple of times... the response below from their support, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm what I was told.

"our system will keep checking and once the feed is back online relist the coin automatically."

My online wallet got shift+del i mean there is no point to have them 2 right so when you published images of your i thought you were done but i was wrong, for my post i am wright that is the thing that happens to coins all the time, tons of coins come out everyday i order for someone to keep one there need to be something the coin has, from start this coin had everything, but now everything is slow, as for bittrex games its not me(yes my coins are on bittrex but still have all of them), i am only active buying BTCD and BOOM on bittrex.
Yes i check the coins everyday i never said KTK i SCAM or i ever will, yes you are still here, but maybe you should check also coin releases and see how many good coins got out last month, how many of the on launch have better features and how many of them ar being activly improved day by day, then you will see why KTK is dumped and price goes down, people adopt new coins and remove the ones that lack of improvments or inovations every day.
As for if coin is not or is dead depends on holders and market, if coin is dumped and goes to less than 100 sat with only 17,082,542 coins mined, future is not so bright

EDIT: what happened to coinpayment, you know how much effort was put to get there and now its lost, blaming bittrex api, the api works perfectly and i can prove it, and how come api works for every coin except for KTK

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 10:54:20 PM

Yeah, I need to look at the hard coded nodes in the wallet. It might be the problem that's causing the slow sync and lock up on first load.

But as you mentioned using the conf file should help temporarily for now.

ty very much for the updates dev, I for once im looooooonnnggg holding Smiley

any idea about the blockchain issue? I will try the new conf file right now, but other than that syncing looks reaaal slow

edit: I think that the new conf file helped synching a lot

No need to say sorry bud, not offended at all.

Dev sorry If my asking if you were still working on the coin offended you. But you can understand the concern with so many scam developers. We traders do get impatient so I apologize if you feel like we are all bashing you. I have been a big supporter. I think you are doing great things but I have seen great coins die just because new things didnt come fast enough. I hope the hype picks up once you release the market. I have not sold a single coin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:05:19 PM

I did say the online wallet will be ready soon for a few people from the community to test before open beta. I also previously told you when you first mentioned about a online wallet, it wouldn't hurt having another available and a bounty would have been paid. You could have finished and handed over to someone else to run, if you didn't want run yourself.

Features?

You referring to better qt wallet features? won't argue with that. But the wallet serves very little purpose for real world use. We need better options than the qt wallet, the api will make it easy to develop applications that actually make KTK useful, instead of just another coin to trade on exchanges.

Slow development, get on it then bud don't wait for me. I'm happy for others to help. No crypto coin has a BOSS or EMPLOYEES. You want to see faster development nothing is stopping you or anyone else from helping. Can't help directly, find people that might be interested for KTK bounty. We have plenty available!

I thought a coin is dead when it has no dev? There are only 4M are on Bittrex, supporters say it's not dead, day traders might have a different view, but their goal is purely to increase btc with very little support for holding altcoins for longer than they need to. Fortunately I'm not doing this to benefit day traders, I'll do my best to reward those that hold KTK long term. That's not to say don't sell any KTK, it's just hold some off exchanges and receive profit share.

CoinPayments

"you know how much effort was put to get there and now its lost"

I've heard it all now!  Cheesy

I'm personally not blaming anyone, as I've posted a couple of times... the response below from their support, feel free to contact them yourself to confirm what I was told.

"our system will keep checking and once the feed is back online relist the coin automatically."

Well for start keep pushing coin payment, there must be something wrong, i will contact them. Where do you see day traders? Its simple dump, do you see anyone buying at higher price?
What is wrong with "you know how much effort was put to get there and now its lost" you don't see it that way?
Slow development, wont agree, so far we only saw printscreens from market and online wallet, and how much have passed from that point, most people wont just hold on printscreens, and do we got anything more than that?
crypto has no boss and employee but has devs and supporters, dev should deliver 3x than supporters at least
If you think this is fud or shittalk just to get the price down its not true, its just my opinion on how things go here
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:14:09 PM

Have you tried using the conf file from the OP?

Just did that, it all works now.

Thanks  Grin
Phore (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:56:26 AM

When I refer to day traders it's those price watching waiting for news so a pump starts and them dump and move on to the next. Or someone working a market to accumulate. If there is selling, someone is buying.

It was trading 300-400 before the Bittrex maintenance, so the person who's been pushing downwards for 7 days now. Could sell off without doing that, unless it's purely to accumulate x2-3 more KTK. Anyone selling off all sub 200 is likely losing money.

What is wrong with "you know how much effort was put to get there and now its lost" you don't see it that way?

I find it funny telling me how much effort put in, but at the same time telling me development is slow.

If I remember correctly 17M was distributed for free using my time, no mining costs free money and would have done better for me if I had released PoW/PoS. I've given close to 400k to the donations pot, and bounties directly from my own ktk I've bought, plus btc directly. I'd say I've given a lot more than 3x already, but your opinion may differ.

If progress is slower then you or anyone else expects, please feel free to change that and show me how it should be done!

Well for start keep pushing coin payment, there must be something wrong, i will contact them. Where do you see day traders? Its simple dump, do you see anyone buying at higher price?
Slow development, wont agree, so far we only saw printscreens from market and online wallet, and how much have passed from that point, most people wont just hold on printscreens, and do we got anything more than that?
crypto has no boss and employee but has devs and supporters, dev should deliver 3x than supporters at least
If you think this is fud or shittalk just to get the price down its not true, its just my opinion on how things go here

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:31:24 AM

I think we need to lay off the developer. He has done great things for us and judging by his reaction he still cares deeply about this coin. I will admit that I got caught up a bit in price watching. What we should be saying is great it is on sale now.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:15:47 AM

I'm not personally involved in this coin, but I see the same bullshit on MOST coins these days.

Wise up, people. It's not going to get you rich overnight, if ever. The dev likely has a life, and that life likely takes precedence over his coin.

And as he said, and I have said a million times, these are OPEN FUCKING SOURCE projects. That means anyone can do development work. Even you. If you develop an app for this coin, and the dev don't like it? who cares? If it's adopted, and it works, and it drives the market, what's he gonna say to you? I know if it was me, even if I personally hated it, I'd say "good job and here's your bounty".

Just DO it.

The other day, on a coin I won't mention, I couldn't get the wallet to compile because it had a bunch of Windows specific commands in the makefile. You know what I did? I tracked down the problem, altered the code, and put up a pull request for a linux only project file. I'm not a programmer. A real programmer could have done what I did in five minutes. It took me the better part of a day. But so what? I helped. You know what I got for it? A thank you from the dev team, which is nice, and more importantly, a working wallet. I didn't whine to the devs that I couldn't get it to work and bitch that they didn't fix it for me. I just FUCKING DID IT.

Every day I see talk here about decentralized currencies, followed by blind followers waiting with open mouths like little baby birds for a central developer to "do something". Well, guess what? If you didn't pay them for it, they owe you shit. You want something to happen? MAKE it happen. You got a kick ass idea for your favorite coin? Implement it. Don't know how? Flex that google muscle and LEARN. Even if you fail, you learnt something.

Be men, not sheep.
Liudehua2014

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:57:45 AM

I'm not personally involved in this coin, but I see the same bullshit on MOST coins these days.

Wise up, people. It's not going to get you rich overnight, if ever. The dev likely has a life, and that life likely takes precedence over his coin.

And as he said, and I have said a million times, these are OPEN FUCKING SOURCE projects. That means anyone can do development work. Even you. If you develop an app for this coin, and the dev don't like it? who cares? If it's adopted, and it works, and it drives the market, what's he gonna say to you? I know if it was me, even if I personally hated it, I'd say "good job and here's your bounty".

Just DO it.

The other day, on a coin I won't mention, I couldn't get the wallet to compile because it had a bunch of Windows specific commands in the makefile. You know what I did? I tracked down the problem, altered the code, and put up a pull request for a linux only project file. I'm not a programmer. A real programmer could have done what I did in five minutes. It took me the better part of a day. But so what? I helped. You know what I got for it? A thank you from the dev team, which is nice, and more importantly, a working wallet. I didn't whine to the devs that I couldn't get it to work and bitch that they didn't fix it for me. I just FUCKING DID IT.

Every day I see talk here about decentralized currencies, followed by blind followers waiting with open mouths like little baby birds for a central developer to "do something". Well, guess what? If you didn't pay them for it, they owe you shit. You want something to happen? MAKE it happen. You got a kick ass idea for your favorite coin? Implement it. Don't know how? Flex that google muscle and LEARN. Even if you fail, you learnt something.

Be men, not sheep.

what's your point?  are you serious?
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:33:21 AM

Just DO it.

Be men, not sheep.

He means those people(legit devs) are actually making us(if we are smart) money out of thin air, yet when not everything goes our way we start bitching about it instead of doing something about it, and he is absolutely right.

I for once have been supportive of kryptkoin from the get go and I respect the time put by the dev. I have promoted the coin by any means I can, but I know its just the least I could do. Thanx to him I have been able to make some good trades and I still hold a lot of KTK and care about it!

If there's one thing I would love for KTK, because of my involvement with similar coins, is for dev to step forward, show some previous work, background experience etc. I think the dev credentials are much more important than any shitcoin trend or w/e and people are finally starting to notice!

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
tom14cat14

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:17:48 PM

Just DO it.

Be men, not sheep.

His point is don't count on the developer to make you your money. Do something to help the coin.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

Just DO it.

Be men, not sheep.

His point is don't count on the developer to make you your money. Do something to help the coin.

I will continue to tweet and facebook the hell of the KTK brand Smiley I don't have any skills on the software side of things so I can't help there, but I will help to try and raise the awareness of KTK

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:52:39 PM

Well dev, can you please check coinpayments page now, we are back, it seems the only thing needed was someone to contact coin payments, want me to send you some proof of thir response to me?
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:00:04 PM

Good news!

Well dev, can you please check coinpayments page now, we are back, it seems the only thing needed was someone to contact coin payments, want me to send you some proof of thir response to me?

So lets keep them up, how far are you with the market place need some help, if it is php i can helkp you in any way.
Come on coin needs to go up, also dev offer some bounty for a good marketing, its needed, only few members left in thread
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 354 »
  Print  

Jump to: