Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【LakeBTC.com】Bitcoin Exchange  (Read 74869 times)
LakeBTC (OP)

Activity: 903
Merit: 1000

LakeBTC.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:09:27 AM

I just found that I have a few bitcoin in my another LakeBTC account, how did I put it into my primary account?

do not tell me withdraw it and then deposits please, I hope there won't be a meaningless sacrifice.

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

LakeBanker: Free Banking for the World     LakeBanker.com   Token Sale. Participate Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:23:12 AM

I just found that I have a few bitcoin in my another LakeBTC account, how did I put it into my primary account?

do not tell me withdraw it and then deposits please, I hope there won't be a meaningless sacrifice.

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

sounds interesting. I would share an account which transfered a few btc, so that my friends could try btc trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:29:35 AM

You don't have user to user fund transfers yet?
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:18:02 AM

hope it comes soon, it's important to me
bounst

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:04:26 AM

You don't have user to user fund transfers yet?
I am also very strange why such a simple feature has not implemented by a simple patch
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:37:42 AM

It sounds great, but when does it can be uesd?

Mieehayii

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:12:03 AM

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

I wish you could provide the proof of remittance for my withdrawal request, so that I won't have to worry about whether is my money is missing. I still hope to see the bank bill, although the money had reached my bank account in a timely manner for every time.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 08:55:21 AM

excuse me, I want to know the max amount per usd withdrawal on LakeBTC? 100k dollars can be taken out by once?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bejkn

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 09:39:55 AM

excuse me, I want to know the max amount per usd withdrawal on LakeBTC? 100k dollars can be taken out by once?

$100k,

no problem I guess, but they would ask you to show variety of proofs, e.g. where'd you get the money? where it to go? what would you do with the money?... refer to the dreadful withdrawal of bitstamp (non-sepa wire)

so far I can receive withdrawals within 1-2 days for about $20k at LakeBTC, at least they have NO extra actions to make things difficult for me
bounst

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:59:03 AM

Hi Fioraver, I'm happy to tell you that a feature which allow user transfer funds between LakeBTC accounts without fee is being developed, it will be launched in the near future  Smiley

I wish you could provide the proof of remittance for my withdrawal request, so that I won't have to worry about whether is my money is missing. I still hope to see the bank bill, although the money had reached my bank account in a timely manner for every time.

the bank will show you a bill when you receive the withdrawals, does it?
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 02:41:39 AM

$100k,

no problem I guess, but they would ask you to show variety of proofs, e.g. where'd you get the money? where it to go? what would you do with the money?... refer to the dreadful withdrawal of bitstamp (non-sepa wire)

so far I can receive withdrawals within 1-2 days for about $20k at LakeBTC, at least they have NO extra actions to make things difficult for me

I had tried 50k dollars via one withdrawal, and recived it after two days

Nrcewker
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:06:55 AM

$100k,

I had tried 50k dollars via one withdrawal, and recived it after two days

thanks, I had failed to withdraw 100k usd in one time, it need to be divided into at least 3 parts

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GÜNther.Danish

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:33:55 AM

I hope it would not need to send SMS verification for every withdrawal, but lakebtc send the identifying code to me.   Sad
GÜNther.Danish

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 09:38:59 AM

$100k,

$100k is not very much, I can't understand why did it not withdrawed at once, quickly.
bounst

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 08:45:15 AM

$100k,

$100k is not very much, I can't understand why did it not withdrawed at once, quickly.

$100k is a lot of money in China, oh yes, China has the most super rich in the world, but I mean the financial conditions, even 50k CNY, you must handed all your information out.
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 10:15:34 AM

anyway, $50k is an appropriate amount of withdrawals on LakeBTC, if more, please get ready to be asked for identity.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCjust

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:57:42 AM

why does anyone prefer to withdraw usd? I think withdraw btc is better, low fee and fast.
Bejkn

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 09:22:22 AM

why does anyone prefer to withdraw usd? I think withdraw btc is better, low fee and fast.
certainly you can do that. but eventually you have to transfer btc into usd for shopping or business, not so much people like our imagination in this world who support Bitcoins. so anyway, you can only use the dollar finally, why would you pay a extra withdrawals fee?
Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 01:53:55 AM

anyone use QtBitcoinTrader for LakeBTC? https://www.lakebtc.com/p/7337?locale=en

but I couldn't use it successfully, any experience and precedent here??
bounst

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 08:21:49 AM

certainly you can do that. but eventually you have to transfer btc into usd for shopping or business, not so much people like our imagination in this world who support Bitcoins. so anyway, you can only use the dollar finally, why would you pay a extra withdrawals fee?

not everyone has the idea like you, some people is more willing to hold btc rather usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: