Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 815999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:59:29 PM

On top of my previous  comment i would like to know 2 more things from the dev, please respond :

1-st when can we expect a blockexplorer, this is a MUST if you would like to keep the trust in the coin.

2-nd with only 2 days left of mining arent we a bit behind schedule ? Right now we are at block 2692 and that was done for 3 days of mining ?
There are gonna be 7200 blocks mined, so that would be another 4500 blocks ? Almost double of what we did so far for 3 days ?
So with this calculations mining period will last for another 6 days ? Or i have some errors in my calculations ?

I believe that the coin has a nice future and i did buy a good number of it. So i would like to know all about my investment.

Thank you !

2 more days of dumping and then we shall see what the future has for us Smiley
I personally believe that the coin is way way undervalued, especially with the current difficulty and the growing interest in it.
However i would suggest to the dev's to get some noise out there - twitter, facebook, reddit ( mostly ), start some games, giveaways, maybe a tip bot. Do some promotion of the coin Smiley
Also - start working on getting SYNC on coinmarketcap - this would be a good start !

Dev could always switch PoS on early and f**k up the multi's who are raping it  Cheesy

They are helping to spread the coin. I have only been able to mine .041 sync but I bought .35 more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:00:50 PM

sync needs more and more promotionals in social networks...everybody must know sync and that the way to get price up
price fall to 0.4btc per sync  Huh
if this continue sync cant pass high value
dev must support his coin if want sucess
for exaple if coin hit 0.2 or 0.1 how can it get high as 6 or maybe 10 btc???
need huge investment and huge transactions
correct me if im wrong
sync must hold the ground

pow is still ongoing, usually those type of coins see their peak after the pow end
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:04:52 PM

Will the Official multipool be up and running when POW ends and POS starts?

The official multi-pool started up a few hours ago:
http://sync.multipoolmining.com  >200 MHs already

For multi-pool more MHs means more coins, whereas wit POW mining, more total diff is just less coins for you!

see our ANN here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=607919.msg6814754#msg6814754

You can start mining already before POW period is over!

LuckyKey

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:15:35 PM

This coin is struggling, and will be worthless, and nothing but unmatched hype, if something does't change soon. Need to change the reward from 1% to 100% each year.  Double the coins in circulation each year to those that hold them.  Why not - this coin may be done in a number of days?! :-(

Not sure why I am mining this, and will bail soon too, as others have indicated, unless something (other than chatter here) changes the direction.

zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

For multi-pool more MHs means more coins, whereas wit POW mining, more total diff is just less coins for you!

see our ANN here:

Great how many SYNC/Mhash?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:18:58 PM

Dedicatedpool Error 520 :-(
leptoon

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:21:59 PM

Well I'm switching to the multipool and keeping my fingers crossed for a block explorer that confirms what the devs say they've done.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:23:54 PM

see our ANN here:

Great how many SYNC/Mhash?

We don't know yet.. really depends on the SYNC exchange rate.. We know from our pawncoin multi-pool we achieve around 0.0030 - 0.0035 BTC /MHs
some stats of this pool which started around a week ago are here:
http://pawn.multipoolmining.com/payouts

nino_decoy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:28:24 PM

You have a linux icon here and on your website, but no linux binary. Tongue
The included documentation doesn't help me resolve the following fatal error: opening dependency file obj/groestl.d: No such file or directory
Can you tell me anything about this?
Thanks in advance for any help getting a wallet to payout my mining rewards to Wink
DREAMBiG

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:28:32 PM

Well I'm switching to the multipool and keeping my fingers crossed for a block explorer that confirms what the devs say they've done.

What aspect of what the dev's claim would you like to verify?  Every wallet is inherently a block explorer.  You can retrieve block info right in the console of the wallet.

SYNC: SYNCBiGc2HqfkLRJ4QqY85Gf3ZeqeD4xZS
DREAM: DREAMBiGdxQw7EkVzrZoZqN5QtoKTE2jqH
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:37:57 PM

On top of my previous  comment i would like to know 2 more things from the dev, please respond :

1-st when can we expect a blockexplorer, this is a MUST if you would like to keep the trust in the coin.

2-nd with only 2 days left of mining arent we a bit behind schedule ? Right now we are at block 2692 and that was done for 3 days of mining ?
There are gonna be 7200 blocks mined, so that would be another 4500 blocks ? Almost double of what we did so far for 3 days ?
So with this calculations mining period will last for another 6 days ? Or i have some errors in my calculations ?

I believe that the coin has a nice future and i did buy a good number of it. So i would like to know all about my investment.

Thank you !

2 more days of dumping and then we shall see what the future has for us Smiley
I personally believe that the coin is way way undervalued, especially with the current difficulty and the growing interest in it.
However i would suggest to the dev's to get some noise out there - twitter, facebook, reddit ( mostly ), start some games, giveaways, maybe a tip bot. Do some promotion of the coin Smiley
Also - start working on getting SYNC on coinmarketcap - this would be a good start !

Dev could always switch PoS on early and f**k up the multi's who are raping it  Cheesy

They are helping to spread the coin. I have only been able to mine .041 sync but I bought .35 more

I am okay with the distribution, i am not okay with the missing blockexplorer ( makes everything look a bit shady ) and i am not okay with no one questioning the  " 2 days left of mining ", when simple math points out this is not the case.
I would love to be proven wrong, i was mining and buying sync. Did stop until my questions are figured out.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:39:19 PM

http://sync.multipoolmining.com  >200 MHs already

see our ANN here:

done. multipoolmining.com stats shares are updating (only minutes after connecting rigs), payout period 48 hours. payout page still says "PAWN" from the previous operation I am assuming (it does not matter! do not change it its just words, do not disturb the operation for triviality please.

if this works , your next business will be so much better (reputation) good luck to me good luck to you, good luck to all of us!
leptoon

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:43:07 PM

What aspect of what the dev's claim would you like to verify?  Every wallet is inherently a block explorer.  You can retrieve block info right in the console of the wallet.

I don't know how to do that and I shouldn't have to. It seems fishy that there is no block explorer three days into mining, makes me think they're trying to hide a large premine or something. Never know with these scam coins.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:46:39 PM

I am okay with the distribution, i am not okay with the missing blockexplorer ( makes everything look a bit shady ) and i am not okay with no one questioning the  " 2 days left of mining ", when simple math points out this is not the case.
I would love to be proven wrong, i was mining and buying sync. Did stop until my questions are figured out.

The block explorer the dev said should be here shortly, as for the remaining days of mining...that is something I would also be curious about I've just been mining at this point without checking blocks, MsCollec can you weigh in on this?
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 07:50:40 PM

I am okay with the distribution, i am not okay with the missing blockexplorer ( makes everything look a bit shady ) and i am not okay with no one questioning the  " 2 days left of mining ", when simple math points out this is not the case.

The block explorer the dev said should be here shortly, as for the remaining days of mining...that is something I would also be curious about I've just been mining at this point without checking blocks, MsCollec can you weigh in on this?

Prolonging this means get more $$$ until everyone recognizes scam. As seen on HBO BBC many times before  Tongue

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:55:23 PM

I am okay with the distribution, i am not okay with the missing blockexplorer ( makes everything look a bit shady ) and i am not okay with no one questioning the  " 2 days left of mining ", when simple math points out this is not the case.

Prolonging this means get more $$$ until everyone recognizes scam. As seen on HBO BBC many times before  Tongue

Before we jump to any conclusions let's keep in mind it costs money to get someone to do a multipool, if our dev wanted to just run why would they invest into that? I don't know their arrangement but other dev teams i've worked on a multipool wasn't a cheap thing to get.
kopam

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

Before we jump to any conclusions let's keep in mind it costs money to get someone to do a multipool, if our dev wanted to just run why would they invest into that? I don't know their arrangement but other dev teams i've worked on a multipool wasn't a cheap thing to get.

I agree that we should not jump into conclusions, let the dev and other people who are tech savvy give an answer first.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
zmija

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:00:15 PM

I agree that we should not jump into conclusions, let the dev and other people who are tech savvy give an answer first.

Wouldn't be the first time, been in that situation twice and they sold their shares quite well (0,5% premine), so nothing new for me  Undecided

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 08:02:06 PM

Well I agree, but anyway there is nothing special about this coin except badly grammared (same as this sentence, heh:) "Mark your calender you don't want to train for the journey of a lifetime....only 1,000 SYNC to be mined and you could be the next millionaire in this synclub by holding 1 SYNC". There is nothing like low supply in crypto

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
zmija

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:03:32 PM

Well I agree, but anyway there is nothing special about this coin except badly grammared (same as this sentence, heh:) "Mark your calender you don't want to train for the journey of a lifetime....only 1,000 SYNC to be mined and you could be the next millionaire in this synclub by holding 1 SYNC". There is nothing like low supply in crypto
I know i'm not investing any real money in this or any coin, just what i mine

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: