Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21841 times)
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:43:40 AM

Can the hosting from your website be applied to these units?

Also, is there a public ip address included when hosting?
Or do we need to configure them via email?

Can coupons from bitmaintech be applied to this offer?: https://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s2-batch-4-may-8-hosting-for-1-year-promotion/

From earlier postings by the op

Hosting : yes
Access: not mentioned
Coupons: not in this group buy
Thank you for your answers.
That is why i ask about the offer and gave the link, does anyone know wether coupons can be applied to that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:07:49 PM

So you are basically using your coupons on the S2 units and bitmain is reducing the price to $2000 or less by 25th of may. only difference is you are getting them as a preorder now. am I right?

Hi,

No we are not using any coupon is a special GB price you can still use your coupons with Bitmain or Us to get discounts over list price.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:17:49 PM

This is a good deal as of today unless bitmain drops their price by atleast $150 and you have a coupon.

Let me do a little napkin math for you.

S2 today with $400 coupon = 1989 Shipped

Group Buy shipping in 10 days = 1650 Shipped

1Thash in 10 days will bring in a max of $240.71 at today's prices.

$1989-$241= $1798

You will save yourself $148 minimum by using the group buy instead since the difficulty will go up about half way through the 10 day period by the time you receive your order placed today. I would expect savings to be closer to the $220 range.

Buying direct from Bitmain will be attractive once the S2 prices reach $2150 before coupon.

My prediction:

Bitmaintech is dropping its price on the S2 about $100 every 4 days.  So in 11 days the price of 1 S2 is going to be $2000.  I have one S2 coupon of $400, this will give me $1600 per machine.

Exactly this, no need to hurry.

And what if Bitmain discounts to $1550 on 26 of May?

It never ends.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 12:57:39 PM

This is a good deal as of today unless bitmain drops their price by atleast $150 and you have a coupon.

Let me do a little napkin math for you.

S2 today with $400 coupon = 1989 Shipped

Group Buy shipping in 10 days = 1650 Shipped

1Thash in 10 days will bring in a max of $240.71 at today's prices.

$1989-$241= $1798

You will save yourself $148 minimum by using the group buy instead since the difficulty will go up about half way through the 10 day period by the time you receive your order placed today. I would expect savings to be closer to the $220 range.

Buying direct from Bitmain will be attractive once the S2 prices reach $2150 before coupon.

My prediction:

Bitmaintech is dropping its price on the S2 about $100 every 4 days.  So in 11 days the price of 1 S2 is going to be $2000.  I have one S2 coupon of $400, this will give me $1600 per machine.

Exactly this, no need to hurry.

And what if Bitmain discounts to $1550 on 26 of May?

It never ends.

What if in 10 days BTC is u$s 600 based on my experience may run out of stock in 2 hours.

Is a volatile market situation, I insist this is the best available deal today.

:-)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 12:58:18 PM

Which courier will you use and how fast can you ship?
Do you provide a commercial invoice?
Truman
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:20:15 PM

I order two units.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

Can you please answer my question? Can i use my bitmain  400$ coupon on the https://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s2-batch-4-may-8-hosting-for-1-year-promotion/

If so, where do i enter it?
FlensGold
Legendary

Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:17:59 PM

Can you please answer my question? Can i use my bitmain  400$ coupon on the https://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s2-batch-4-may-8-hosting-for-1-year-promotion/

This has already been answered:
So you are basically using your coupons on the S2 units and bitmain is reducing the price to $2000 or less by 25th of may. only difference is you are getting them as a preorder now. am I right?

Hi,

No we are not using any coupon is a special GB price you can still use your coupons with Bitmain or Us to get discounts over list price.

Regards

wpgdeez

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:19:44 PM

Why would you want to buy that hosting plan? Even with the coupon its $1200 more than the GB. You must have some expensive electricity to make that worth while.
wpgdeez

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:20:44 PM

Hi,

Regards

The key word being list price.
tzortz

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:31:32 PM

What if in 10 days BTC is u$s 600 based on my experience may run out of stock in 2 hours.

Is a volatile market situation, I insist this is the best available deal today.

:-)

Seems so far, that Btc price becomes tanky for a while. But no one knows for sure for how long.
It is completely unpredictable, hence you cannot use it favor of none of any scenarios.

On the other hand , Bitmain makes discounts on a daily basis. Which can be accurately be predicted for at least a few days ahead.

I am not making assumptions "if" and "when".

That is what I mean.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
gallery2000

Activity: 784

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 02:39:11 PM

I would buy from this group buy IF he allows me to come over for tea and pick up my miners.  However, he does not have the miners at his house so I will pass.

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 02:42:45 PM

I would buy from this group buy IF he allows me to come over for tea and pick up my miners.  However, he does not have the miners at his house so I will pass.

Sorry that is not an option this miners will be shipped like the miners we ship every day from factory in China.

May be next time

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Profetu

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:22:36 PM

Can someone present some calculations about the ROI? Mine, starting from 1 June with BTC price at 450$, miner price at 2000$ and 10% increase in difficulty shows ROI in ~144 days. That's a lot. Am I missing something? Although the small number of miners ordered seem to indicate I'm not missing anything.
sameerpathan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:16:36 PM

I need to order 1 + use your hosting service. Can you please contact me

Thanks
gallery2000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:36:58 PM

Can someone present some calculations about the ROI? Mine, starting from 1 June with BTC price at 450$, miner price at 2000$ and 10% increase in difficulty shows ROI in ~144 days. That's a lot. Am I missing something? Although the small number of miners ordered seem to indicate I'm not missing anything.

The problem with your calculation was that you did not change your current difficulty to 11,153,416,309  (this is my predicted difficulty on June 1st).   This would give you 200 days to ROI.

Any ROI more than 120 days are very hard to predict and very very very hard to ROI.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 04:38:00 PM

Can you please answer my question? Can i use my bitmain  400$ coupon on the https://www.112bit.com/product/antminer-s2-batch-4-may-8-hosting-for-1-year-promotion/

Hi,

Regards

No it hasn't I got it wrong as well, Collider is not asking about the group buy he is asking about the S2+Hosting deal at 112bit.com for $3,249.00

Collider $1650 + $1050 = $2700 which is cheaper, but I guess if you want it now. Smiley

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
ccollectables

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:44:24 PM

Has there ever been a group buy Wherr ypu could pick up immediately? I am not sure you understand completely how group buy works.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
wpgdeez

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:09:14 PM

I would buy from this group buy IF he allows me to come over for tea and pick up my miners.  However, he does not have the miners at his house so I will pass.

Sorry that is not an option this miners will be shipped like the miners we ship every day from factory in China.

May be next time

Regards

Plus its best not to double ship. These things have a hard time surviving the original journey let alone a second :p
gallery2000

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 07:10:07 PM

Has there ever been a group buy Wherr ypu could pick up immediately? I am not sure you understand completely how group buy works.
I am not talking about picking them up immediately.  I wanted to pick them up on May 25th.  It does not make sense for him to send me the machines when I can drive to his house and pick them up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: