Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:48:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy Ant S2 $1650.- May 25th - 150/150 - Antminer S3 Coming Soon  (Read 21840 times)
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:29:16 AM

I'm in, just placed my order!   Thanks Juan!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:16:59 AM

yes, electricity prices are 0,3$ per kwh.

anyway, you dont only pay for electricity but for hosting space too. (aswell as cooling come summer....)

Keep in mind that when you host your unit at home, you also pay the cost for space, you just forget it.

Home mining solutions just scale less easily.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:49:57 PM

Juan, can you provide additional details on Bitmains latest document showing how to solder CAP's to the board? Why is this required, what is the actual problem this is addressing?
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:42:47 PM

Juan, do you handle RMAs for units that are purchased from you?

S2s have a history of being damaged during shipment, so if I received a defective unit, I would much rather have the RMA handled within the US and not have to ship it back to China.

How do you handle RMAs? Can the buyer ship the unit back to you and receive a new unit, or does it need to go back to Bitmain? Do you ship replacement units from the US, or do they come from China?

Do you have S2s in stock to deal with RMAs? How long does the RMA process typically take?
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:02:05 PM

Is that a modification of undervolting?

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
DotSauce

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:49:41 PM

Thread sold count and website inventory count don't match up. Which is accurate? Look forward to claiming a couple.
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:49:22 PM

What does a share consist of? Do i get my own S2 or are we sharing one S2?
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:35:12 AM

Juan, can you provide additional details on Bitmains latest document showing how to solder CAP's to the board? Why is this required, what is the actual problem this is addressing?

Did you have already an Antminer S2?

Some units works a bit better with that job.

The units included in the GB does not require such modification.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:35:40 AM

One S2 physically delivered to your address.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:36:55 AM

Juan, do you handle RMAs for units that are purchased from you?

S2s have a history of being damaged during shipment, so if I received a defective unit, I would much rather have the RMA handled within the US and not have to ship it back to China.

How do you handle RMAs? Can the buyer ship the unit back to you and receive a new unit, or does it need to go back to Bitmain? Do you ship replacement units from the US, or do they come from China?

Do you have S2s in stock to deal with RMAs? How long does the RMA process typically take?

We manage RMA for our units in USA.

We have units and parts in stock already.

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:40:09 AM

One S2 physically delivered to your address.

Regards

Nice. Just snagged 1 for myself. Awesome Group buy Smiley
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:42:31 AM

Can someone present some calculations about the ROI? Mine, starting from 1 June with BTC price at 450$, miner price at 2000$ and 10% increase in difficulty shows ROI in ~144 days. That's a lot. Am I missing something? Although the small number of miners ordered seem to indicate I'm not missing anything.

Current BTC price for sure affects sales of new hardware.

Tell me about it Smiley

When BTC price rise, sales jump,  stock reduced and price keeps stable.

When BTC price keep stable or reduce and difficulty rise miners price drop.

We work with those parameters.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:51:54 AM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
rony_90

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:25:21 PM

Would u ship inIndia for that cost ..looking to buy 3 of em.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Aureum_Coffee

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 02:35:21 PM

Juan,

I was reading on the other S2 thread.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515448.2700
The newer S2 units have extra capacitors on the blades to help stabilize voltage.  See Bitmain's instruction here. https://www.bitmaintech.com/files/download/Guideline%20of%20Soldering%20Capacitor%20to%20S2.pdf

So do the units in the group buy have the following:
1) Extra capacitors solder on the PCBs?
2) Improved retention clips for the blades so the blades stay secure within the case during shipping?
3) Fixed SD card corruption problems that leads down time?

Thanks.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3836

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:50:02 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 09:14:27 PM by Biodom

Hi, Juan. Can you comment on UPS shipping for $35 vs Free shipping in terms of how fast the item will be here in US at my doorstep?
Aren't they all coming from Shenzen?
zulover

Activity: 583

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:15:55 PM

whats the custom declaration?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:48:20 AM

Note after ordering with Bitmain to get delivery in Norway... we have some major delays with UPS as they have to send packages through the local post if it is outside of Oslo. DHL have trucks that deliver same day from Oslo to our datacenter 4 hours outside Oslo.

Wondering if we can order and ship via DHL to our datacenter in Southern Norway, if possible because we would be interested in an S2 if that is possible?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
saurabh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:44:34 PM

Hi Can you please let me know what is the price you are going to declare because customs in India is pain I don't want any issues as I want to buy 10 units.
please share your experience if you have sold to anyone in India...

Digital Currency is the future
dreamzz

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:37:06 AM

For india, i think its better to host in some other countries rather than paying the huge import duty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: