Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CIV]★Civilization coin ★pos ★7.000.000★  (Read 39618 times)
bingoberra

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:57:00 AM

Resetting it now is insanely stupid and seems to serve virtually no purpose. In my humble opinion a hostile community takeover is in order.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoPoolSupport

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:05:17 PM

Resetting it now is insanely stupid and seems to serve virtually no purpose. In my humble opinion a hostile community takeover is in order.

Since there is nothing wrong with the coin, we are leaving the pool up and running.

We will keep it running to see if there is a community take over or if Dev comes to his senses...
MineP.it

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:17:39 PM

Since there is nothing wrong with the coin, we are leaving the pool up and running.

We will keep it running to see if there is a community take over or if Dev comes to his senses...

Same here

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:20:52 PM

Same here

Or Or join the real coin here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526076.760

couple days old
cheozuka

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:23:24 PM

how can a community take over a coin?
(forgive my ignorance) I know everyone has access to the blockchain..

JOAC

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:26:56 PM

If you are going to restart this Coin you should at least give a 24hr notice so everyone can prepare.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC - 1JsyiQzsREsszhG2VPfDdjKsq2aUumMZCp
JOAC

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:32:50 PM

and over $4.50......WOW!!!!.....I can't believe it!!!! If I Wanted to sell a Ferrari for that amount and I owned it, what is that to anyone else? I am not getting this whole mess. The only thing I can see is what someone else replied....the DEV didn't pull what they wanted and are going to reset to get MORE!!!! I have been behind this coin the entire time with very little Khs.....Gridseed 3355s and have gotten a few.....and was happy with it....so I don't understand all the greed!!! Hope there is no restart even though it would probably profit me...but may kill the coin price...have no idea...but hate to see it happen...HAVE A GREAT DAY...EITHER WAY!!!!!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
Cobra

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:28:17 PM

The same way the AsiaCoin community took over that coin. They edited the source code, took out the pre-mine from the Dev and re-released a new version.  This process took acceptance from the entire community, end users, pools, and exchanges to implement a new wallet which had coins from the original.

I am happy to see two of the major pools stepping up to the plate to do the right thing and not just do whatever the current Dev says.  If they think this coin/wallet is going to last thousands of years and generations, Dev's will need to switch hands multiple times anyway......why not start now. lol. (Personally I don't think something like this would last like they say it would. Nobody will care about this coin in 1 year let alone 100 or 1000) As you are aware there is nothing innovative about this coin at all and if it is remembered for anything it should be remembered for the community coming together to do what they feel is right and not on the whim of the OP to restart.

The OP has lost trust in the community so how many would follow him in a new launch and block-tree anyway......not I. If they found a compromise similar to what AsiaCoin did that is a different story, coins were not lost.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:33:20 PM

After the coin is reset do not mine with cryptopool.com

After 6 hours of mining with this pool with 14+ Mh/s, and 12 hours later, I have not received 1 coin.

Pool is a scam.

Duh just look at their track record every launch they claim some fud about where your 1000's of coins went

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
Rainer4256

Activity: 196

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:40:28 PM

@DEV: If you are not capable to speak proper English don't set up a coin!

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:46:19 PM

After the coin is reset do not mine with cryptopool.com

After 6 hours of mining with this pool with 14+ Mh/s, and 12 hours later, I have not received 1 coin.

Pool is a scam.

Duh just look at their track record every launch they claim some fud about where your 1000's of coins went

Not to be confused with CryptoPools.com.  There is only one CryptoPools.  Accept no imitation.

If this relaunch, we will put up a pool.

-tb-

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:05:09 PM

The same way the AsiaCoin community took over that coin. They edited the source code, took out the pre-mine from the Dev and re-released a new version.  This process took acceptance from the entire community, end users, pools, and exchanges to implement a new wallet which had coins from the original.

I am happy to see two of the major pools stepping up to the plate to do the right thing and not just do whatever the current Dev says.  If they think this coin/wallet is going to last thousands of years and generations, Dev's will need to switch hands multiple times anyway......why not start now. lol. (Personally I don't think something like this would last like they say it would. Nobody will care about this coin in 1 year let alone 100 or 1000) As you are aware there is nothing innovative about this coin at all and if it is remembered for anything it should be remembered for the community coming together to do what they feel is right and not on the whim of the OP to restart.

The OP has lost trust in the community so how many would follow him in a new launch and block-tree anyway......not I. If they found a compromise similar to what AsiaCoin did that is a different story, coins were not lost.

Yes, but why do you want a copy of the real one? Why wasting money and team on a coin that try to copy Citizencoin, and didn't work out. I believe there are already enough coins, so just let it die and move to another one, as i said, they just try to copy it ....
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:37:13 PM

Yes, but why do you want a copy of the real one? Why wasting money and team on a coin that try to copy Citizencoin, and didn't work out. I believe there are already enough coins, so just let it die and move to another one, as i said, they just try to copy it ....

Why are you posting here?? You don't support the coin, want it to die, and blatantly promote Citizencoin. Keep it on the Citizencoin thread.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:20:31 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 03:41:30 PM by mpalenciac

Every single block that was found was paid out, every other miner on the pool has received their payments which is making these comments really strange.
If you were indeed mining with us, just reply to me with your wallet address and I'll place the output of shares and payments.
We have never stolen nor scammed anyone, when the XLB issue happened (completely unrelated to this) you, Mickghee were the only one who kept complainining and didn't understand about the multiple payouts issue. That's why we just switched to NOMP, it's just free from the multiple payouts bug that can happen with some coins when the blocks are reported with an invalid ID to the daemon.
So, again, we are not scammers and will never be, if your address shows that you were paid less than supposed to, I will personally send you 0.1 BTC each.
Thanks,
BTW, send me a PM copy of your address just to make sure.
Also, why aren't any of you replying pm's? you're clearly a couple of trolls and will be reported as such, if you want to blackmail or scam us it's up to you.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:22:14 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 03:40:04 PM by mpalenciac

Not to be confused with CryptoPools.com.  There is only one CryptoPools.  Accept no imitation.

If this relaunch, we will put up a pool.

-tb-
We are not an imitation, all we have is a similar name, please refrain from comments like that because you guys are the ones who keep having payout issues not us.
JOAC

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:07:15 PM

I'm happy with it, and want to keep it the way it is...and am still mining....is anyone else?

cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:28:48 PM

I have lost all confidence in this coin, clearly you are paying for development and then they sold the work before release. This is not hacking, I am so glad I stopped mining this.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 07:28:19 PM

Well, I am still mining, but perhaps it is time to stop mining?

Is anyone prepared to take over the coin? There really is nothing wrong with the coin and as such it is more or less unique, at least if compared to recent launches.

So, anyone? Community take over?
BadCoins

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:27:52 PM

Is it if everyone stops mining the difficulty decreases which would allow someone (dev) to rake in the coins?

Throw a little uncertainty into the mix to horde the coins then say "ooh no, my mistake there was no hack, its all good, get back to mining now"...
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 08:45:44 PM

Is it if everyone stops mining the difficulty decreases which would allow someone (dev) to rake in the coins?

Throw a little uncertainty into the mix to horde the coins then say "ooh no, my mistake there was no hack, its all good, get back to mining now"...

Bingo! haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: