Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:05:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ASCE] Ascentcoin|Anonymous Transaction | The First Dedicated Academic Service |  (Read 62330 times)
Dancingk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:42:53 AM

So, when is anon?

Ascentcoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:56:18 AM

So, when is anon?

we already have Anon , Tor is coming soon

ALTCOIN_N

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:00:58 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 05:22:27 AM by ALTCOIN_N

So, when is anon?

Yes, Anon is released a few weeks ago. What makes me assured to buy more ASCE at such price is the developer likes working on ASCE and is keep working on the projects and I don't think he will run away. I increased my ASCE amount a lot during the past week. Smiley
Mark synclair

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:01:05 AM

Dancingk

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:08:06 AM

So, when is anon?

thanks, that's wonderful

cryptox11

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:51:06 PM

hi!
i have lot of transaction generated but not accepted, i think orphan. can i have this coin ?

ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:55:59 AM

hi!
i have lot of transaction generated but not accepted, i think orphan. can i have this coin ?

Is your qt fully synced? Sometimes if you open qt and the old transactions (before you sync) will be orphan, I am not sure why that happens, but this is my experience. After waiting for a while, it will become normal.
cryptox11

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:57:41 PM

im waitin for a long time Sad more than 7 days ....and dont accepted

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 02:54:09 AM

The devs must be accumulating cheap coins before they release tor. This tor thing is taking forever. Good devs but they are slow.

adamandeve

Activity: 98

@AltcoinAdam

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 09:32:58 PM

interesting.. another coin that bridges cryptocurrencies and education!!

definitely watching this.

Ascent University or eUtopium eUniversity? Grin Grin

btc_mylove

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:16:13 AM

Dear Ascent Univ,
    I read your post and I think you may be a person to trust. I'm an senior undergraduate student in Sichuan Normal Univ majoring in Electrical Engineering. After graduation i want to go to US, Hong Kong or Singapore to get master degree and then find a job.
    My average score is 81.3/100 in the past four years, and my major score is 83.4/100, my Tofel score is 82 and I haven't take GRE test. My score is not good, I come from a ordindary University in China and I am not confident about application so I want you to help me for my application. I can pay you 0.1-0.2 btc for inquire and application. If with your help I can go to a good university, I will pay you more. Please let me know if you want to help me.
Best Wishes,
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:55:24 AM

Dear Ascent Univ,
    I read your post and I think you may be a person to trust. I'm an senior undergraduate student in Sichuan Normal Univ majoring in Electrical Engineering. After graduation i want to go to US, Hong Kong or Singapore to get master degree and then find a job.
    My average score is 81.3/100 in the past four years, and my major score is 83.4/100, my Tofel score is 82 and I haven't take GRE test. My score is not good, I come from a ordindary University in China and I am not confident about application so I want you to help me for my application. I can pay you 0.1-0.2 btc for inquire and application. If with your help I can go to a good university, I will pay you more. Please let me know if you want to help me.
Best Wishes,

Hi btc_mylove

Thanks for your message, I have just seen it and I am very willing to help you. According to your background, there is not much problem to get an offer of MS degree in EE in US, Hong Kong or Singapore. I have sent you a pm and let's talk over pm or skype. Smiley
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:07:13 AM

Ive just invested  Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Ascentcoin (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:45:56 AM

Dear Ascent Univ,
Best Wishes,

Hi btc_mylove

Thanks for your message, I have just seen it and I am very willing to help you. According to your background, there is not much problem to get an offer of MS degree in EE in US, Hong Kong or Singapore. I have sent you a pm and let's talk over pm or skype. Smiley

Nice to see people coming into Ascent University

cryptox11

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

i believe in this coin since the beginning. i think i'm right ...
just buy it, like me... grow up the community !
dev, could you please say to all ...7.5 million coin are mined, not 25 million !
thx !

ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:32:08 AM

Thanks for the support on Ascent University. Smiley

Yesterday we got the first client, and I briefly skyped with him over the application, and i will provide help to him until the Fall 2015, when he get an admission.

I am happy to get the first client. This is just a start. We are serious on this project, and it will be a long term project, not days, not weeks, not months, but it will last for years (depending on its impact, it may last my lifetime or beyond). I will put all my connections and experience in this project, and I hope it will be a success.

If you have any questions, please send me or the developer of Ascent Coin (forum name: Ascentcoin) a pm. We would like to listen to what you think. Smiley
WalkerLi

Activity: 238

hello world, hello crypto

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Yesterday we got the first client, and I briefly skyped with him over the application, and i will provide help to him until the Fall 2015, when he get an admission.

I am happy to get the first client. This is just a start. We are serious on this project, and it will be a long term project, not days, not weeks, not months, but it will last for years (depending on its impact, it may last my lifetime or beyond). I will put all my connections and experience in this project, and I hope it will be a success.

If you have any questions, please send me or the developer of Ascent Coin (forum name: Ascentcoin) a pm. We would like to listen to what you think. Smiley

wow, it's a wonderful message Grin

WalkerLi

Activity: 238

hello world, hello crypto

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:59:14 AM

Dear Ascent Univ,
Best Wishes,

Hi btc_mylove

Really? is it the ASCE project?

Mark synclair

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:30:05 AM

Great Innovation to Crypto Industry
ALTCOIN_N

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:10:45 AM

Dear Ascent Univ,
Best Wishes,

Hi btc_mylove

Really? is it the ASCE project?

Thank you for your interest. I started the project "Ascent University" and I decided to cooperate with the Ascent Coin developer, so it is part of ASCE project. I and my colleagues will be mainly focus on the project "Ascent University".

For more info, please take a look at the whitepaper:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/67loe04yo0b7i1j/Whitepaper_Ascent%20University.pdf

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: