Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Funding Target Reached]Superior Coin Design: Most fair Distribution model  (Read 16367 times)
gao_fu_shuai

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:07:36 PM

How many coins you want distribute to the initial investor?
Could you give us a exact percent?

gilbertzk3r

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:19:13 PM

Focus on this,need some more info.

Coinler (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:48:53 AM

Negotiations and discussions with our dev went very well today. Initial investors will soon be receiving a document for review before the coding process begins. our project will now have a dedicated development team of talented individuals over the long term who have clearly understood and agreed to meet the requirements of our new currency. a spec sheet and final quote is currently being prepared by our dev and we will be in a position to begin once final agreements have been made.

in addition, id like to take this opportunity to announce that one of our investors has agreed to provide us with a hosting package which will host our official website and forum and i will now be seeking web developer(s). Web Devs are asked to please pm me with their interest in providing their skill towards this project in that arena so that we may discuss your compensation and involvement.

The OP and all investors will be further updated shortly.

Best Regards,
Coinler

Waiting for you. Grin

and i am waiting for dev document before i can make any other moves Cheesy. i think we can all be ambitious with timelines for project management and miletsones. which is why i dont provide exact time frames just yet. i had a feeling the dev would require more time than he initially offered to get ready. not a problem for me as i have had an increasingly demanding schedule on my end as well. havent even had time for trading on the markets this past week or so. but once our initial product is developed i will be in a better position to provide timelines which we will aim to adhere strictly to as part of our marketing plan for further development. i will contact the dev today for an update on his progress.

Best Regards,
Coinler

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:54:58 AM

How many coins you want distribute to the initial investor?
Could you give us a exact percent?

initial investor positions are currently closed, but may be re-opened at any time. distribution to intial investors will be agreed upon with initial investors through private meeting before the coding even begins. i already have suggestions which are aimed at creating fairness and justified reward for all parties involved and expect that investors will have no problem with my suggested arrangement.

Best Regards,
Coinler

P.S - more info will be provided as it coincides with the preparation milestones of the project plan.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:35:23 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:59:48 PM by Coinler

Hello everyone, as some of you may know i have been helping out incognitocoin community(ICG) for the past few days with some organizational work. since the departure of their dev i decided to help them with the supplying of a new dev to work for them as well as prepared a recommended roadmap for them to give their coin some longterm value. as you may know, i did all of this on a voluntary basis and have since asked, nor received anything in return for my service to the community. i apologize if my investors here felt a little neglected but the work i needed to do for them both in the background and foreground was indeed a bit demanding.. as i would expect in the leadup to any project that is getting ready for launch/re-launch.

please be advised that i have supplied them with no unique features out of this project and our project is still fully untainted and revolutionary in all aspects of original design. their decentralized slave node system has nothing to do with my unique design of Anon-tx which i can tell you, ours will be the most amazing Anon-tx system that crypto has ever seen. but theirs isnt bad though, it does seem a bit innovative and worth them taking the step to market and develop their coin.

if you'd like to catch up on my intervention in their project, where my main aim was to protect them from being further scammed by devs with no intention to deliver on promises you can follow the thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702336.msg7967931#msg7967931

in the following thread you can see where i prepared for them a new roadmap and recommendations together with community organisational efforts which got them started with a new website template and hosting. though nothing is set in stone yet. out of this i would say i have acquired 3 prospective Web Devs, to assist in our project when the time comes. you can follow the preparations i made for them here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708738.0

i will post a new update shortly regarding how we are going to be moving forward for the next step for this project. meaning, sometime today.

Best Regards,
Coinler

Edit: a change has been made to the first link for correction which will take you directly to my first comment on their thread. new link as editted above https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702336.msg7967931#msg7967931
chipmadness

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:28:53 PM

Coinler count me in for the development group, I will put all my effort into this and I will be more than happy to help you out man. I am definitely interested in the Web Dev Position! Send me a PM

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:33:26 PM

After he's seen your work, your chances are slim
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:07:54 PM

Coinler count me in for the development group, I will put all my effort into this and I will be more than happy to help you out man. I am definitely interested in the Web Dev Position! Send me a PM

chip i will consider your position. i am in discussion with other devs atm but i like your drive and enthusiasm for delivery at a moment's notice. perhaps you will be able to work with our other dev whom i may secure for the project soon. i will expect fair pricing from you for your services if hired and we can work out all the details in private convo.

ill keep you posted.

Best Regards,
Coinler
chipmadness

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:39:28 PM

chip i will consider your position. i am in discussion with other devs atm but i like your drive and enthusiasm for delivery at a moment's notice. perhaps you will be able to work with our other dev whom i may secure for the project soon. i will expect fair pricing from you for your services if hired and we can work out all the details in private convo.

ill keep you posted.

Best Regards,
Coinler

Thank you Coinler

CryptoThrone - http://cryptothrone.com - The Highest Rank in Crypto News! Visit us for the latest Bitcoin news, conference news, the newest and best alt-coins getting released, mining hardware news, mining theories, and everything else related to crypto-currency! Looking for a web developer? Let me design you a responsive, elegant, and modern site today!
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:47:07 AM

small reschedule on thread update. just got out of an extended meeting regarding local stuff im involved in. ill post the update first thing in the morning instead.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:38:54 PM

Good News!

I've obtained for us a webdev who i've assigned the position to work on the website. he has made us a very generous offer and i believe will be an invaluable member of our team.

the assigned webdev's name is northranger79510

i wish to thank him for his support and look forward to us working together to deliver something special to the crypto-community. He will most likely be working with other devs with a range of skills for the delivery of our website design which i will also be assisting with when we get to that point.

im preparing a further update regarding a current summary of our project progress and the next steps that we are about to take and should have it ready and posted within the hr.

Best Regards,
Coinler
robinf

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:14:12 PM

Focus on this,need some more info.

Black_Adder

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:25:51 PM

I like this idea it after reading this thread it seems like it has a great community

Will keep a close eye and will try to help as much as I can
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:25:56 PM

Good News!

I've obtained for us a webdev who i've assigned the position to work on the website. he has made us a very generous offer and i believe will be an invaluable member of our team.

i wish to thank him for his support and look forward to us working together to deliver something special to the crypto-community. He will most likely be working with other devs with a range of skills for the delivery of our website design which i will also be assisting with when we get to that point.

im preparing a further update regarding a current summary of our project progress and the next steps that we are about to take and should have it ready and posted within the hr.

Best Regards,
Coinler
How many ppl are there in the teams now ?

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:08:47 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 06:18:43 PM by Coinler

Hello to all investors and potential investors. Today i would like to update our growing community of the facts surrounding the delivery of this project as it stands now. I have been in discussions with our dev team and have since obtained the final quote which could only come from nailing down the agreed specifications that will be supplied for the initial coin template. The coin template will provide for us a fully functioning crypto-currency with advanced features and is unique at it's core in terms of blockchain behaviour and operation.

Originally i started this thread based on the supplied quote of 1.5btc for a copy/paste clone of a standard POS coin with a few adjustments to block reward. As a standard practice of project management, i made an overestimated figure of 2btc for investor positions based on my estimate of an additional 0.5btc for the structural changes that would be needed. Now that we have had more detailed discussion, it comes as no surprise that the development of our coin will cost a bit more than this supplied figure, for which we've already gained a significant amount of pledges towards, meeting and beating the originally stated 2btc goal.

The current figure for development of our initial coin template now stands at a total of 6btc. I believe this is a fair price as i have also taken the time to  source quotes from other devs to get an idea of their fee for building a standard POS coin from the ground up, and their fees were also comparatively similar, with ranges of 6-10btc. Because of this coin's unique design, there will be little opportunity to copy and paste code from other coins. As mentioned this is a totally unique design for cryptocurrency that takes an innovative approach to mining and investment practices normally seen on today's crypto-markets. for this reason, our dev will have to do a significant amount of actual coding to address and deliver to design specification. in summary, this is totally and in no way a standard POS coin. and so i believe the figure is well justified and more than that, quite generous.

In addition to the coin coding itself, our dev has also offered the service of a master sync node to get us started, together with tech-support for the period of 1 month. this puts us in a strong position for a successful launch come launch day as everything will be fully tested before the actual launch.

Based on the information i now have to work with and the supplied quote, i have decided now to re-open the initial investor list, and the current backup investors will be added to that list in their listed order. We will continue to attract investors for the initial investor list until the 6btc goal is obtained and will also continue to also seek backup investors for phase2 which will begin once our initial coin design is completed and fully tested. some of our current investors have expressed a desire to re-invest in phase2 once phase1 is completed to their liking. All are reminded that you will have a chance to see a more detailed document providing the outline of the coin's design for review before coding begins. should any of our current investors/backup investors wish to forfeit their position, those in the list behind them will be moved up the list and new investors will be added to the list based on their order of application.

Phase 1 Details
Phase1 will consist of both the acquisition of full funding for the project, as well as payments in stages to our Dev for each milestone in delivery. Our Dev will require a 33% downpayment of 2btc to get started. After which he will provide me with source code on a continuing basis within 3-4 days after the downpayment has been made to demonstrate his progress on the job until completion. Investors are advised that no funds will be paid to the Dev until the entire 6btc goal is met and all investors have agreed to proceed with development. at which time i will make the 2btc payment so work can get started. The Dev, through what seems to be his own vested interest in this project has also agreed to accept up to 20% of payment in the coin we are developing itself, and we will negotiate further on how his payment will be disseminated within that regard. but for now, to ensure this project can deliver on the full request for payment the 6btc goal will stay as the requisite.

Phase2 Details
Phase2 will include some additional features geared towards making a strong entrance unto the crypto-market by providing some additional security features, with PR bounties setup from within the premine allocation. we will also seek to auction coins from the premine to gain btc for further development, however this is all based on whether or not we are unable to meet costs from our backup/repeat investors. phase2 investors will also be compensated from the premine allocation per their agreement of the suggested allocation that would be provided to them for their support and funding and just as with the intial investors, is designed to be a fair compensation and will aim to provide a minimum of ROI on initial investment value in btc.

In an effort to get things moving along, i have now setup a new btc address for the Dev Fund which will be managed solely by myself. I will maintain multiple backups of the wallet for security purposes offline and investors will at any time before the coding process actually begins be able to request a refund at no cost to them. This is in keeping with transparency and efficient management of funds as protocol, which i will always provide to our valued investors and community as part of a professional and reliable service. Pledges will remain open, but for those who wish to send their pledges in now, the address is available to them as will be posted in the main OP of the thread. The new wallet has been generated on a secure network and system with more than 2tbs of storage capacity at my disposal. Investors can be confident that they will suffer no loss at the hands of mishaps as all necessary precautions have been prepared to safeguard their investment.

The newly generated and assigned BTC Dev Fund Address is as follows:

1585Vrf5v2bWfvqss3Fsn7kbhgQcEwyv3c

any questions/comments can be directed to me either in pm or here on the forum. Thanks to all for your support. we will continue to move along with putting in place all necessary foundation to give this coin a strong and successful launch.

Best Regards,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:34:36 PM

Good News!

Best Regards,
Coinler
How many ppl are there in the teams now ?

we have a constantly growing team of members. as of now our dev team consists of 3 highly skilled members. we also have 2 webdev's on standby with a potential 3rd, 1 graphics and animations artist together with our list of investors whom some have also offered additional services towards the project.

Thanks for your interest,
Coinler
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:31:13 PM

Decided to post an additional update today..

Some of us looking on may have reservations about this coin's design in direct regards to vulnerabilities proposed by some members of the forum relating to POS technology. i wish to inform all current investors and potential investors they need not worry about those vulnerabilities with this coin. as all of them have indeed been addressed. i have been aware of all these "theoretical exploits" against POS networks for some time, and I designed this coin with them in mind and a method that 100% defeats the possibility of these exploits being successful.  As promised, investors are guaranteed that my direction of design and this project for it's lifetime, will always aim to solve any problems that prop up and protect all of our community and investors. some have already been foreseen and contingency measures are ready to be executed. this is why ive said that it would serve no real profit to anyone to attempt to administer this technology without my knowledge and planning which is for a longterm basis.. initially 24 months. by which time we should have a fully self sustaining network.

ive since involved myself in debate on three threads of concern and our community can follow them here:

low diff/high diff theoretical exploit - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=604716.0

FUD - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667594.0

MORE FUD 51% attack - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=674029.0 (greed creates futility)

all of these exploits are only theoretical, yet passed off as factual. however i have taken steps to ensure that they are not even any longer theoretical in my design.

here is my quote from the original OP posted on day 1:

most reading this might be expecting some sort of anti-multipool/megafarm coin. however, the opposite is the case. this coin will welcome large hash.. the more hash the better as usual it will strengthen the network... but without bringing down the value of the coin and without causing a fork. the coin will effectively be immune to both 51% attack..

this is both against hash and POS 51% attack, creating a highly secure and resilient cryptocurrency.

im not sure we should be listening to people who advise us to put our money in the bank anyway!!?? the whole point of the existence of cryptocurrencies being a move away from centralization:

Crypto is all about trust, any bank is 1000 times more trusting..
[/i]

just when you thought you'd seen it all.. guess what.. lol

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:56:39 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 01:13:20 AM by Coinler

Tam222 has gotten us started with a submission of 0.1Btc to the Dev. Fund Address.

Coinler (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:17:18 AM

We are now seeking someone to fulfill the position of Reddit manager. this user will be responsible for the daily management of our Reddit users. negotiations are open and on offer is a monthly salary plan which will be a static amount of coins that will be paid from the pre-mine allocation on a monthly basis. this means you will be paid the same amount of coins each month regardless of price increases on the market.

interested parties please apply via pm.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:48:38 AM

i will post a new update to the OP soon and all current investors will be notified by PM regarding new developments.

keep the pledges coming in if ur tired of poorly distiributed mining process on all latest coins and stagnant prices. join this project if ur into stability, savings and steadily increasing value of your investment. this currency is for you!

Best Regards,
Coinler
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: