Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:02:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HongKetoCoin [HKC] - The Coin For Fighters! Remix [SHA256D] (BOUNTIES)  (Read 18825 times)
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:37:26 PM

I hope Majorminers still remembers how he has tried to "humiliate" me, when he thought he won and I was a loser.

Here is one of the old posts from Majorminers. I hope this could refresh people's memory.

Excellent. Keep mining. Tomorrow Major Miners is going to introduce Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonuses in honor of the dumbest troll (CryptoBuddy) in the history of BCT.

Miners, follow us on Twitter for more exciting updates! https://twitter.com/majorminers

For your entertainment: Here's a picture of Cryptobuddy after a long day of trolling on this forum:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aasl

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:41:04 PM

the logo looks funny... especially the chinese characters...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:41:25 PM

I hope Majorminers still remembers how he has tried to "humiliate" me, when he thought he won and I was a loser.

Here is one of the old posts from Majorminers. I hope this could refresh people's memory.

Excellent. Keep mining. Tomorrow Major Miners is going to introduce Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonuses in honor of the dumbest troll (CryptoBuddy) in the history of BCT.

Miners, follow us on Twitter for more exciting updates! https://twitter.com/majorminers

For your entertainment: Here's a picture of Cryptobuddy after a long day of trolling on this forum:

LMAO NICE!!!

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:29:12 PM

Here's the progress report for HongKetoCoin from the last 24 hours:

1) Source code is undergoing cleanup for branding, etc.
2) 5 public nodes are being added for faster syncing.
3) Development of the web wallet and Android app are underway.
4) Block Explorer: the Block Explorer has the wrong Base58 translation which causes an issue with wallet addresses. That should be resolved soon.
5) Github account created and source uploaded.
6) Mining pool re-branded.
7) Twitter account established.
Cool Facebook fan page established.
9) Subreddit established.
10) Rudimentary website established.
11) Logo designed and implemented.
12) EuropeX.eu rebranded.
13) Bittrex rebranded.
14) Cryptocoinrank rebranded.

There's a lot more coming. Follow HKC on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HongKetoCoin for more updates.

P.S. BitCoin miners, I appreciate your viewpoint. You, like me, are what's known as 'loyalists.' We don't run off from coin to coin. When we start a project, we see it through to the end.

HKC is a coin for fighters! As to the premine. At 1 Sat, which HKC has been at for most of its life, it's worth a total of 0.84 BTC. It could be invalidated with a hard fork, but I don't think the benefits are worth the effort.

Since HKC has been at 1 sat for such a long time anyone could have bought 1000000*.00000001=for a grand total of slightly over $4 USD. I doubt anyone's arms are getting tired from holding these bags. The only bag holding that has been uncomfortable was standing by and being insulted while a useless Dev did NOTHING. I hate lazy people and I can't stand incompetent Devs who are willing to waste the time of miners, investors, and service providers alike. Expect a much more active effort out of the new team.

Once the wallets are re-done and the Web and Android wallets added, we'll continue doing giveaways. And when I saw 'we' in this case I mean 'me.' I've already given away 6 million HKC and will continue to. Thanks for everyone who has supported the project.

luck888888

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:32:32 PM

do not like SHA256,so out
majorminers

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:38:26 PM

Okay, thanks for letting everyone know. We were concerned about whether you were in or out. Now we know.  Grin

zulu860

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:38:43 PM

What do people tend to achieve by posting this i don't like fags you don't see me posting it lol

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:43:47 PM

Since HKC has been at 1 sat for such a long time anyone could have bought 1000000*.00000001=for a grand total of slightly over $4 USD. I doubt anyone's arms are getting tired from holding these bags.

That is why bagholders want to rebrand HKC. I am sure that most of HKC bagholders have a dream. If HKC could be reborn, the price may go up to 100 satoshi or more. Then all bagholders can earn a bit. 100 satoshi will result in 10 BTC; 1000 satoshi will result in 1000 BTC .....
hongketocoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:48:56 PM

I've addd the word SHA256D to the main post. This should save guys like a problem in the future.
zulu860

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:49:33 PM

Since HKC has been at 1 sat for such a long time anyone could have bought 1000000*.00000001=for a grand total of slightly over $4 USD. I doubt anyone's arms are getting tired from holding these bags.

That is why bagholders want to rebrand HKC. I am sure that most of HKC bagholders have a dream. If HKC could be reborn, the price may go up to 100 satoshi or more. Then all bagholders can earn a bit. 100 satoshi will result in 10 BTC; 1000 satoshi will result in 1000 BTC .....

That would be awesome

cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:54:39 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 04:37:46 PM by cryptobuddy

Here's the progress report for HongKetoCoin from the last 24 hours:

4) Block Explorer: the Block Explorer has the wrong Base58 translation which causes an issue with wallet addresses. That should be resolved soon.

Finally Majorminers admits that his HKC block explorer has problem. However, has he forgot that he insisted that his HKC block explorer never had any problem?

The followings are the old posts reminding Majorminers what he said about his HKC block explorer some time ago (in fact not long ago).

After reading what he said, will you still think Majorminers is a responsible coin developer?

Dear HKC supporters, now you can see that HKC dev is lack of responsibility. He knows that the current block explorer is not working. He does not want to find someone to make another one, or ask Majorminers to fix the current block explorer.

Hey idiot. I've been doing my best not to respond to your crap anymore.

The Block Explorer isn't broke. It's based on ABE, same as everyone else's.

More importantly, who gives a shit? Why 'The Dev' would spend even more than one second trying to prove something to you is beyond me.

I already gave my advice to the Dev. I told him to rename the coin, forget Hong Kong altogether, and move on to a new environment where we don't spend all day arguing with nutjobs.

Whether your HKC block explorer is based on ABE is not the point.
Please double check the output wallet addresses from your HKC block explorer.  All output wallet addresses are starting with "2". However, all HKC wallet addresses start with "1".

I'm not double checking anything. You aren't in charge of this project. In fact, your opinion is completely without merit and holds no weight.

You've spent a month saying basically the same thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Everyone has heard your criticism. You've had more than your fair share of attention over nothing really. You just don't DESERVE any more time or effort.

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:42:10 PM

Latest updates:

The source code has been cleaned up and committed to Github. https://github.com/hongketocoin/master

The Linux wallet compiled fine. Here's the example.

https://i.imgur.com/5bRHRK3.jpg

Compile instructions.

From root directory (above src/)

For graphical QT (assuming your environment is setup)

cd src\leveldb
chmod go+x ./build_detect_platform
cd ../../
qmake
make

For Daemon for services:

(You need this if Boost fails on compile)

sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev libboost1.48-all-dev libupnp-dev libcrypto++9 libcrypto++-dev
cd src
cd src\leveldb
chmod go+x ./build_detect_platform
cd ../../
make -j2 -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

Find the directory with wallet.dat in it.

updatedb
locate wallet.dat

Copy hongketocoin.conf to that directory and start.

rpcuser=hongketocoin
rpcpassword=password
addnode=128.199.202.69
addnode=107.170.207.41
addnode=107.170.71.82
addnode=188.226.162.248
addnode=107.170.122.156
addnode=162.243.246.39
addnode=95.85.30.192
daemon=1

Cryptocoinrank.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 04:58:20 PM

█ ★HongKetocoin (HKC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/HongKetocoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:22:12 PM

█ ★HongKetocoin (HKC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/HongKetocoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

That really looks amazing! You do such great work! This guy updated on a Sunday! We really appreciate and are going to send you a donation. All HKC holders should consider doing the same.

Thanks much! People support this site. It has lots of useful features for ranking crypto.
majorminers

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:22:33 PM

Progress report:

1) Block Explorer has been updated and patched. http://hkc.exploreblocks.com:2754/chain/HongKetoCoin
2) 45 are now following on Twitter. Please follow for witty conversation and updates! HongKetoCoin even tells fortunes, at no extra cost! https://twitter.com/hongketocoin  Grin

hongketocoin (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:30:49 PM

Remember everyone.  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/djFUDfx.png
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:19:33 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 12:55:53 AM by cryptobuddy

Remember everyone.  Grin

I won't respect those people who insult/do not respect Ancient Chinese Philosophers.

You think the picture is funny, but I think it is stupid.

Your personal quality does not match with the Spirit of Chinese Kung Fu.  

Furthermore, who tastes his own feets? Are you (majorminers = HongKetoCoin dev) that person? Your personality has been defeated by what you have said in the original HKC ANN thread!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612919.msg6798967#msg6798967 Grin

Let's me remind everybody. So far there has not been any relaunched/rebranded altcoins succeed. HKC will be the same.

P.S. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.

OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:32:52 AM

http://omargpools.ca/hkc/
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:00:20 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 02:19:33 AM by cryptobuddy

Could any one explain to me (a HongKonger loves Chinese Kung Fu) what is Hong Keto?

Hong Keto is a weird word. Most of the Chinese don't know what it is. Probably Hong Keto is invented by non-Chinese who tried to learn Chinese Kung Fu.

So How could HongKeto Coin be a Kung Fu coin?  Huh

Right.. the HongKetoCoin dev has only said this is a coin for fighters. "street fighter" coin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. HKC has been 2.5% premined. HKC has been minted up to over than 65% (392 million HKC as of now, vs max supply of 600 million).
Most of the coins have been centralized in HKC dev (about 2%), majorminers (3%-6.5%) and a few number of persistent miners (as most of miners have already stopped minting and dumped their coins). The whole concept of decentralization has been no longer exist for HKC. A highly centralized PoW coins cannot succeed anymore.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 01:49:16 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2014, 02:13:57 AM by cryptobuddy

Announcing HongKetoCoin (HKC) – The Coin For Fighters! Remix Version
In a world filled with sissy altcoins, one coin stands ready to fight! Introducing the coin that was TOO BIG for Hong Kong.

Have anyone seen the Chinese Words "吉妮" in the coin picture of HongKetoCoin?

I have browsed internet to search for any fighters or Kung Fu stuff related to "吉妮". Unfortunately, I can't find any. I have only found that 吉妮 is a girl name.

吉妮 is a girl name. Oops....HongKetoCoin in fact is a coin for sissy fighters!!!

Click to the following link to see the pretty girl pictures retrieved by google search of "吉妮"!

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=%E5%90%89%E5%A6%AE&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=BWJ5U8XtDc7-8QWOnoD4AQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1777&bih=882&dpr=0.9

HongKetoCoin 吉妮 - a coin for Sissy Fighters
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: