Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:23:38 PM

Any idea with this coin will be listed on coinmarketcap?

BTW, can you think of any other places you would like to see this coin listed?

Some people are still sleeping on HKC and they need to be aware it's out there.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:48:48 PM

Not that I can think of, other than upvoting for other exchanges like mintpal or cryptorush, but I think that's already in process.
whatthefugg

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:27:52 AM

Now would be a great time for hkc to appear on the coinmarketcap, it seems like the AUR irdrop went over pretty well, which may restore faith in nationcoins for some people, spa and aur prices eem to be increasing. The only concern I have with HKC is the distribution method. While I think it's a great idea, couldn't any random person just use IP generators to get coins from the faucet?
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:02:20 AM

Now would be a great time for hkc to appear on the coinmarketcap, it seems like the AUR irdrop went over pretty well, which may restore faith in nationcoins for some people, spa and aur prices eem to be increasing. The only concern I have with HKC is the distribution method. While I think it's a great idea, couldn't any random person just use IP generators to get coins from the faucet?

Using multiple IP's is a problem for a faucet. What we have done is monitor the faucet and add blocks to Ip ranges that appear to be cheating. Most people that abuse with multiple IP's are stuck on tight IP ranges. Overall the faucet has worked well, and we have noticed significant signs of abuse distribution has gone to multiple networks across HK, and the faucet has never drained suddenly. We will keep monitoring it for abusive behavior.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:56:47 AM

Poloniex would seem like the next logical step for the coin. It's still a small exchange, but not as small as Bittrex. A lot of nation coins seem to 'graduate' to there before then moving to larger exchanges.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:36:19 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 10:08:30 AM by cryptobuddy

Hi Bittrex.. Oops.. Majorminers

I have a good news for those HKC dev team members and supporters here.

Bittrex has already made a declaration that the "Bittrex" in Majorminers' HKC conversation is FAKE.
This is another solid proof that Majorminers and HKC dev team are liars...  are scammers..  Grin

Please check this out!

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards (From real Bittrex representatives)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884

Here just remind you those conversations between Majorminers and his fake "Bittrex team"

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team
bangajie

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:25:35 AM

wts 30000 HKC @ 0.008 BTC

pm me...serious only
whatthefugg

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:51:09 PM

Hi Bittrex.. Oops.. Majorminers

I have a good news for those HKC dev team members and supporters here.

Bittrex has already made a declaration that the "Bittrex" in Majorminers' HKC conversation is FAKE.
This is another solid proof that Majorminers and HKC dev team are liars...  are scammers..  Grin

Please check this out!

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards (From real Bittrex representatives)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884

Here just remind you those conversations between Majorminers and his fake "Bittrex team"

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

All of your posting is actually counter productive. You are making yourself look like a childish loser with too much time on your hands, or making it look like you are actually gettingpaid to do this, whih means HKC is sometype of threat.
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:29:09 PM

Some legitimate users were being blocked from receiving coins. Problems should be resolved. Please PM me or post in the thread if you are still experiencing issues.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:21:18 AM

any update or news?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:26:33 AM

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

2. People think HKC is a joke.

3. HKC's value has dropped to 4 satoshi.

4. The network hashrate has dropped to less than 3 TH/sec.

I really hope that Bittrex can remove HKC from exchange...  HKC is really a SCAM!
why?  i looked up what the fuck a HKC was, and it's a coin with a 2.5% premine that was built on a coin generator.  

who cares?  this is less shitty than about 90% of the coins out there.  

look carefully at the network hashrate of HKC:  there are only 18 fucking miners working on this coin, and two pools.  a network hashrate of 4th/sec.  that makes bitcoin mining 4th/sec easier for the rest of the world.  

it's even a waste of time to talk about HKC.  they're not a scam: they're a joke.  
ko6028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:31:41 AM

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

I really hope that Bittrex can remove HKC from exchange...  HKC is really a SCAM!
why?  i looked up what the fuck a HKC was, and it's a coin with a 2.5% premine that was built on a coin generator.  

look carefully at the network hashrate of HKC:  there are only 18 fucking miners working on this coin, and two pools.  a network hashrate of 4th/sec.  that makes bitcoin mining 4th/sec easier for the rest of the world.  

it's even a waste of time to talk about HKC.  they're not a scam: they're a joke.  

holy, i still have 95000 hkc. Shocked
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:34:18 AM

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

I think you need to sell them now. This is better than nothing.
whatthefugg

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

Don't listen to him, he's been harassing the dev and creating FUD since day 1. Wait until the coin hits coinmarketcap at least and the decide to sell or hold
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:59:52 PM

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

Don't listen to him, he's been harassing the dev and creating FUD since day 1. Wait until the coin hits coinmarketcap at least and the decide to sell or hold

Don't you know now is only 1 satoshi in Bittrex?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
NYBTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:00:14 PM

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

Don't you know now is only 1 satoshi in Bittrex?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i will  keep the coin.and mining more...
majorminers

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:02:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 10:26:31 PM by majorminers

any update or news?

Here are HKC updates:

1. The coin is dying.

Don't you know now is only 1 satoshi in Bittrex?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i will  keep the coin.and mining more...

Excellent. Keep mining. Tomorrow Major Miners is going to introduce Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonuses in honor of the dumbest troll (CryptoBuddy) in the history of BCT.

Miners, follow us on Twitter for more exciting updates! https://twitter.com/majorminers

For your entertainment: Here's a picture of Cryptobuddy after a long day of trolling on this forum:

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:47:23 PM

Has the dev signed up any merchants, online or not, who accept the coin in Hong Kong? Is he in the process of trying to? Any other exchanges too? Bittrex is... well, insanely small volume for any coin.

Any news coverage whatsoever?

I initially posted over here because I found the faucet idea interesting. And then our insane troll popped in...

I'm more anti-troll, than actually pro nation coins. But if it's going to be done, some infrastructure is needed -- even a small amount. Just wondering if this has anything planned, or is it a meme coin simply with a Hong Kong logo?
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:43:40 AM

wait for the dev?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:37:00 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 03:54:47 AM by cryptobuddy

Now I am sharing one factual update with HKC dev and fans (hope fact won't be considered as trolling or FUD). At this moment, in Bittrex, HKC has a value of 1 satoshi.

P.S. If Cryptobuddy is a Lil baby, I must be a super baby. The fact is .... I am a Dark Knight (or Baby Dark Knight???).  LOL  Grin

Batman: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Commissioner James Gordon:  Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: