Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you use BTC to buy something?
Whenever I can - 165 (28.7%)
Occasionally - 245 (42.6%)
Never, I wait for the price to go up - 165 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 575

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you USE your BTC?  (Read 30950 times)
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

I always holding my Bitcoin because of future purposes and long term goals i want to achieve in life like my own House and Lot and starting my own business. Using it for me is like wasting a chance of getting some percentage of it that could double sooner or later.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.
I don't for the reason that it is not yet legal in my country and also, I am not planning to do so. Bitcoin's market value is continuously increasing and getting more expensive so obviously, holding even if its market price at this point is already expensive, would be an advantage once its value gets more expensive in the future.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.

I buy some of my stuff with Bitcoin. It's not really accepted here in the 'South, but, hey. I don't go extremely out and trade Bitcoins every time I get them. And when I spend it on stuff, it's normally on coffee or things I can get a discount from on Amazon.
I usually used bitcoin to buy some altcoin and sometimes I used to participate in some bounty programs. Yet, the rest of bitcoin will be hold for many years so that I could gain much income in the future. Lastly, you must prefer to hold it than to spend it in nonsense stuff.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:13 PM

I always keep some Bitcoins on my Phone as spending money... mostly only stuff and Pizza
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #IJty8gvjXdEtl02w

Me too, I also keep some Bitcoin in my phone so that in case I need to invest money to buy Bitcoin I don't need to cash in anymore. I also you my btc to settle all my bills payment just like electric bill, water bill credit card and so on. That's why I'm so thankful I found btc it makes my life easier and happy.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:26:17 PM

Most people are probably storing these and not using them. Else I wouldn't know why we would be seeing prices like we're seeing.

Yeah lots of people "hodling" their bitcoins because everyone here wants to get rich in the future. Grin For me anyone can do what ever they want to their bitcoins just use it wisely.  Cool

I'm also trying to hold it as long as I don't have to use it for an emergency situation Smiley I cashed out already some of it so at least I covered my investment money. Now income time hopefully.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:38:04 PM

No, because I wear eth coin I think btc is hard to get

I use Bitcoins in simple transactions. Most often when it comes to buying some things, for example, clothes or electronics. It is a very safe way to trade and I think that soon it will enter everywhere and permanently.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

Yes, I use my bitcoin by putting it in investment. In this way I can save more money which will support and assured my future.
Bitcoin also helps me in my all finances with this I enter in a transaction effortless and not time consuming.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

Most people are probably storing these and not using them. Else I wouldn't know why we would be seeing prices like we're seeing.
I think I keep using it because they also can not keep quiet. chances are they will be turning their money back or may be using it for other needs
Even if they don’t withdraw your money, it is great to have some profit from your savings or investments. I think that we should keep enjoying profit from our hard work in the form of bitcoin. I am not afraid of holding bitcoin for so long but the thing is that I am fond of spending money of shopping, food etc. so the thing I need to keep withdrawing money from it. Well it varies from investor to investor.
maariyaam

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Since I am new here, I don't have any plans to use my Bitcoin. I am planning to buy as much as I can so that in time that I will need it, it value more than I bought them. And I am not yet an expert nor educated enough that is why I avoid selling my coins. I am still learning and studying.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

I use my bitcoin for my internet fee. It is really a financial help for me. Sometimes I use it to buy goods for my family and for emergency of course. Although i want to hoard it because of its rising price, during emergency, I dont have second thought, i cash it out.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:37:35 AM

I hoard a majority of my stash much like anyone else. That being said I do consistently make a point of using Bitcoin to buy things that can actually be bought with Bitcoin - we'll never reach acceptance if no one actually uses it as a payment system. However, it is frustrating to  see that nearly all the major retailers don't accept it - choosing smaller ones seems to lead to bad customer support for me.  Undecided

I havent tried hoarding bitcoin. Usually i convert it into cash since in my country dont accept bitcoin for payment. Most of the time when i get my pay from signature campaign, it will stay in my wallet for not longer than 5 days then i will convert it into cash. I wish bitcoin will be accepted as form of payment in my country. It would be more convenient to us who has bitcoin. But i am positive that oneof these days it will happen. We just have to wait for that and enjoy whatever bitcoin has to offer.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:39 AM

Haha, noo man, i would never use my BTC, especially at this moment. I know it's actually a payment method but i consider it as an investment for myself. So i'll stick to my decision.

nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:51 AM

Sadly my local coffeeshop and supermarkets dont accept bitcoins
So,I'm just holding on to it for the future.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:04 AM

Yes I use my bitcoin. I can buy my needs in life because of bitcoin. Whenever I mees it I is it sustain my needs in that day. I used to convert in in our local currency and cash it out. I isially is it everytime I need money. So that I am very thankful because I learned how to use bitcoin and help me so much.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:32:53 AM

This is a very interesting topic. For BTC is very famous now. But it is surprise that not too many people use in their daily life beside US and Japan in 2017, I suppose.
But they are very common in the dark side.

By 2018, this is the growth year of BTC. The use of it will become more common.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tigervn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:48:37 AM

I am using pretty much bitcoin in my online transactions. I feel that using bitcoin in transactions is done very quickly and safely. I am quite satisfied with the bitcoin transaction because of its anonymity.
arif9988

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:57:35 AM

yes sometime when need very urgent , and some time use for but alt , but i like alowes hold my bitcoin
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:58:17 AM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has the highest price so I am using it as a source of income. I am using bitcoin when I need money for buying things for my family. I also using bitcoin to buy things that I want like cp and pc. Because bitcoin is increasing its price, I am keeping some of it to have a higher profit. Thanks to bitcoin, it change my life. I found an alternative source of income for me and my family. It also makes my life meaningful because without bitcoin I will earn nothing so I am doing my very best to earn more bitcoin.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62]
  Print  

Jump to: