Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often do you use BTC to buy something?
Whenever I can - 165 (28.7%)
Occasionally - 245 (42.6%)
Never, I wait for the price to go up - 165 (28.7%)
Total Voters: 575

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you USE your BTC?  (Read 30949 times)
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:40:42 AM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.

Bitcoin is not that use in trading in our country. In short, it is not that indemand but still acknowledged in those who have already know it. Since we are not that exposed, there's no such thing to made bitcoin used in tradings. I also admit that fact since I act for an exchange first on our local currency before tradings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:51:29 AM

I usually used my bitcoins for trading because as of now it would be difficult to use it as a currency since the value of it fluctuates and I'd once tried to buy some goods using bitcoin but it was just only one time, I hope there will be an increase of bitcoin accepted payments so that I can buy anything I want online or offline.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

I usually used my bitcoins for trading because as of now it would be difficult to use it as a currency since the value of it fluctuates and I'd once tried to buy some goods using bitcoin but it was just only one time, I hope there will be an increase of bitcoin accepted payments so that I can buy anything I want online or offline.
Keep trading because it will help you to grow your bitcoin into a bigger amount and that will give you assurance that you can have more money for the things that you need to buy either even it is offline or online. With bitcoin you can just be rich from being poor in just a few years if you are really working hard.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

As everyone knows one of the major problems with Bitcoin economy is hoarding. The idea of this poll is to find out whether the lack of spending in the BTC economy is mainly due to the lack of acceptance of Bitcoin payments, or is it that people can actually buy a good deal of stuff that they need with BTC but choose not to.

I dont use my butcoins yet, I think its better to hold them a little more, maybe by the end of the year I will start getting some of my bitcoin in action, like investing it on ICOs or any projects related to bitcoin, I would also want to try trading and earn more bitcoin from it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

I use only bitcoin to trade personally, never think about buying something in BTC, then very few people accept payments in BTC.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:46:47 PM

For now I do not have any bitcoin amount in my wallet because I recently know bitcoin so for now I'm just enjoying what I learned about bitcoin I know in the near future I can have one or I can earn some. When it happens I'm sure I use it in a good way.
coinmagnet1

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:58:27 PM

I don't use it, and using it in every day life, even if I could, would be silly as of right now -  The fees are too high.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

Yes, I'm using a BTC for myself and for my family, because I want to give them some needs so I will give my time for it so I can get more BTC for my family needed.
It is very good if you are using the bitcoin because the bitcoin is now increasing in the value and the bitcoin is the best currency I hope the bitcoin will have the highest price till the end of the year now it is up to use that how much patience we are having because the more it is now good to save for the long time and the value will be more high if the bitcoin will be use by the people as the currency.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

Yes I  used my BTC just on trading.  I always do altcoin trading and I Love it. That time I need online bitcoin and I used BTC. Most of the time i used BTC for bills at the hotel and if i buy some product and software form any web merchant. I also use my bitcoin on investment.   
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

some times i have used bitcoin to buy traffic from certain traffic exchange sites
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:42:37 PM

Yes I  used my BTC just on trading.  I always do altcoin trading and I Love it. That time I need online bitcoin and I used BTC. Most of the time i used BTC for bills at the hotel and if i buy some product and software form any web merchant. I also use my bitcoin on investment.   

You can use bitcoin in various forms now,such as payment of bills, purchasing a new altcoin or trading it to the local FIAT and so.
Recently I had brought a IPhone 7 in Amazon with bitcoin as a payment. By seeing the today price, I was totally collapsed.Because I had lost many dollars as compared to today price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:43:44 PM

Yeah im using my btc , for trading , and when i need money , i will exchange to my local fiat money and buy something like paying monthly tax and other financial problem.
im using btc for buying online game gift card maybe from steam and g2a too Roll Eyes

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:44:46 PM

I do use a part of my bitcoins when for exemple I want to buy some clothes. It is however very marginal, I think I did not ever spent more than 1000$ using my bitcoins on this.
Whitegriever

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

No, but still I will buy the things that are important to me. After that, I'll try to focus more on accumulating Bitcoin.
That is right, only use your bitcoin to buy things that you really need and important for you so you will not regret for selling bitcoin and you can have a great future with bitcoin. Accumulate and collect more bitcoin because after a few years, i believed that the price of bitcoin maybe stabilizing at the 5 digit price.

I try to do so. As long as I do not need cash so urgently, I am trying not to sell any bitcoin not to regret later.

Every decision that we make make has a consequence attach to it. Whether or not we convert our bitcoins to fiat for emergency purposes, in the end we tend to regret it since we waste its potential value from further increasing. But that decision was essential for the satisfaction of your emergency situation or monthly obligations. It really depends on the individual on how they utilize their bitcoin, especially when they tend to be in a tight financial situation. The obvious choice is simply to convert your btcs to fiat. But if you have no reason to convert it, then I suggest not to since you are wasting a lot of value in the future.
I do not use my bitcoins i save them for the future when i want to use them i have set a goal for my bitcoins and i am going to reach that goal before that i will not use it people who made it their job use it everyday.
SweetWhimsy

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:33:12 PM

Bitcoin could be destroyed if hardforks would inflict damage to it but mainly they do not. They make Bitcoin even more more powerful of computer was before. As we can see these days, it's difficult to update Bitcoin without any difficulty. A variety of people use Bitcoin and every individual right here has their very own eyesight of ideal cryptocurrency. I have a hard time determining which road to Bitcoin's improvement I should select.
BlockMedx

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:48 PM

I think most people are, rightly so, just hodling right now.  It's very hard to actually buy goods and services with BTC, even still, so most people are using it as an appreciating asset to hold onto
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:31:26 PM

i am only use bitcoin to pay for daily life but only once a month, i usually echange bitcoin into fiat money to use but not often, i dont want to cash out too much money from bitcoin because it is very inconvinient and it has bad effect on my current bitcoin balance whenever i have intension to trade bitcoin.
Yes I use bitcoin every day because it’s a digital currency and you can use it for your daily use because bitcoin is now usable in my country and I can use it anywhere any place I can pay bills and now I can use it my tuition and from last five months’ I’m using bitcoin in restaurants as well so yes I use my bitcoin for my daily expanse.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

Yes, I use my bitcoin. But not as always. I use it whenever I need it or if there's an important need arise. Bitcoin has been a helpful asset for me to gain more income through some of the money I invested in it. It is a really good way to keep on pursuing until it's value goes up and up. As the value of bitcoin profits me, I also want to use it for more in our country soon. Hoping that bitcoin can be easily used in different transactions like in groceries or malls.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

I use it occasionally and saving some of my bitcoin so I can gain large profits from it. But I pay my electricity and water bills using it.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

I do use a part of my bitcoins when for exemple I want to buy some clothes. It is however very marginal, I think I did not ever spent more than 1000$ using my bitcoins on this.

Much different from me who use my Bitcoin for my daily needs not to buy clothes.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: