Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy sale for Gridseed G-Blade Miner(Used)- Only$99!-X-Hash  (Read 7708 times)
xhash bd (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:32:46 AM

There is no need to be offended.   If your happy with their service, more power to you.  I, and obviously other people as well, are simply not willing to send off thousands of dollars to an unknown company on the other side of the world that categorically refuses to do escrow or take any other steps to assure us they are legit.  If they choose to pass up the business, that is their choice, just as it is our choice to simply use another vendor where this added risk isn't an issue. 

I am not a newbie... not sure it make any difference to you.

I just placed an order with X-hash for a G-black, order is confirmed and paid, G-Black is to ship on Monday and with receipt expected on Wednesday.

I will update my post as the order progresses.

I must say the customer service was excellent with very prompt replies to E-mails and requests for information.

Great! We have a full member customer here! Lucky me! I was just praying and then you showed up~~~~~~ Smiley

Thanks for your trust and if you do have time, please feel free to post your reviews, and thanks for the compliment, it's so gratifying~

X-Hash  http://www.x-hash.com
Pofessional Mining Hardware Service Provider, Official Gridseed Distributor.
Gridseed G-Blade/ G-Box/ A1
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:47:19 AM

So I'm back with the pictures of my newly arrived G-Blade bought from X-Hash.com, as promised to you all(please bear with the low definition pics., as my iphone isn't capable of taking HD pics. Embarrassed)

1 - The Package Arrived(in excitement I tore the package seal roughly but then remembered that I am also posting these pics. as a proof of delivery and real buyer, placed it back and took the pic. Grin):-

2 - Billy Bill  Grin:-

3 - Opening The Box:-

4 - Inside, A Sweet Note from X-Hash Team & The Center of Attraction - My G-Blade  Cool Cool:-

5 - A Closer Look at The Note(Sylvia & Amber, Once Again - Thank you  Roll Eyes ):-

6 - Rolling Drums, Time to Unpack Our Center of Attraction:-

7 - And Here We Go:-

8 - The First Glimpse (Looking Cool, ain't it?  Cool Smiley ):-

9 - Out of The Box - Rear End:-

10 - Out of The Box - Front End:-

11 - Finally, Fully Out of The Box, In  My Hand (Feels Really Good In Quality & Built):-

So, that's all for now. Smiley I Will be back with new pictures once I set this up and running smoothly. Wink

Until then, cya, bbye and keep mining hard.  Smiley

Hey, Thanks! That's plenty of real evidence~~~LOL! I have definitely noted it down! You can remind Sylvia of your discount next time when you place your order!  Thanks very much~~ Anything you need you can just contact us anytime by Skype~

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:53:36 AM

I wanted to relate my experience as well with X-Hash and Sylvia. I did have reservations at first because I was burned by Markets.CX for 3 mos worth of Litecoin mining and the deal seemed to good to be true. Since X-Hash was authorized by Gridseed and because they were very helpful and upfront ( Sylvia will Skype you)  I decided to take a chance and was quite pleased as well as relieved when the G-Blade arrived only two days after ordering. I live in Los Angeles which was the port of entry and probably helped speed its delivery. As in the previous post, the shipment was well packaged, the G-Blade had it's own box with foam as well as foam in the carrier box.
Took it upstairs and tried it out with Windows 8.1 and CGMiner 3.7.2 init with hotplug 80 chips and freq 838 MHz. Also had the 5 chip miner running. That version of CGMiner needs some additional mods for the G-Blade, The CGMINER display indicated 600 MHz instead of 838 MHz  and the mining pool hashrate is 4.1 MH/sec vs the 5.5 MH/sec anticipated.  I'll be using a RPI with Scrypta as a controller when I get fully setup and expect the G-Blade will be performing to its rated values of 5.2 MH/sec . Attached are two photos, the first after opening the shipping box, the second the G-Blade in operation with temporary setup.

Hey, thanks for showing all of these~~it's really nice to doing business with you~please feel free to contact us if you need anything Wink

cee009

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:38:04 PM

An update on my new G-Blade, still running Windows 8.1 and CGMINER 3.7.2 and still not fully optimized. The G-Blade by itself runs 5.2 to 5.5 MH/sec (indicated by pool) at a difficulty of 384. CGMINER display is off by a factor of 5, thought it would be 8. When I added a single 5 chip miner it slowed it to 4.6 to 4.8 MH/sec, so it appears the the 5 chip miners which normally run at 128 or 256 difficulty get choked at the 384 difficulty, looks like I'll need another RPi or try and Multicast with Windows as I've done in the past, to avoid waste of a laptop.
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:55:58 PM

any more updates from people?

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
imall4btc

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:37:01 PM

Still waiting for the 2X12v 7A adapters. Smiley I've been assured by the shopkeeper about getting my product delivered today, so hopefully after setting my G-Blade I'll  update with some more pictures. Wink

Thanks

Wallet addresses being updated...
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?

cee009

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:02:08 AM

Another update, I'm now running my RPi with Starminer which was recommended by  Scynthetic at the Litecoin forum, https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=19129.0
Starminer was designed with RPI in mind. Using the latest version 27 June, works good with G-Blade and easy to install and use. After booting RPi up installed wireless with sudo wicd-curses. Used the WebUI to setup, startup, passwords and config info are in Starminer Wiki. Took less than 20 minutes to set up after downloading and reading Wiki.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:38:43 AM

I have just ordered 2 G-Blade units with X-Hash.  I will let you know how it turns out.
cee009

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:20:07 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 03:34:20 AM by cee009

Update on my new G-Blade using Rpi as controller with  Starminer software. It's been running over 18 hours now and appears stable except for a power bump yesterday, about 5 minutes outage. I apologize for the photo quality but it's clear enough to see the performance. The latest Starminer release is running  CGMINER 4.3.5

First jpg is temp setup with RPi.
https://i.imgur.com/CRhU5vr.jpg

next shot is closeup of  CGMINER display for single G-Blade, shows up a two devices, 0 and 1 each running at 2.8 MH/s at a difficulty of 512
https://i.imgur.com/OmgqXTF.jpg

last shot is WebUI.
https://i.imgur.com/z5B33A7.jpg

Hope this has been helpful and Thanks to Scynthetic for link to Starminer.
cee009

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 03:32:53 AM

subseaguru asked

"what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?"

My shipping cost for a single unit in a double box was via DHL air  from Beijing to Los Angeles, CA then local delivery was $52.
elaramus

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

Placed an order for a $400 G-Blade on Saturday 21, June. Had tracking information by Monday. G-blade was
in the US ready for delivery on Wednesday. Unfortunately I didn't get the shipment Wednesday because of a mix-up with the zip code (postal code). Called DHL and contacted X-hash. X-hash contacted DHL to correct the postal code issue. I had my G-Blade by Saturday 28 June.

It is among the best packaged miner I've received to date. Double cardboard box with the inner box wrapped in bubble wrap. Had it up and running within 30 minutes of unpacking.

I'd go back to buy more G-blades without hesitation, but I think I want something bigger. The G-Black is enticing, but it is huge compared to some of the other offerings out there. I'd almost rather have 5 Gblades than a G-Black and the price isn't enough to compel me to go the other way yet.

I'm very pleased with my purchase of the G-blade @ $400 and I wish I'd have ordered two vice one... Saving my pennies now for something bigger in scrypt or hopefully an S-3 SHA 256 miner.

I'll follow up with pics tomorrow... very late here now.
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:27:15 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 06:42:17 AM by xhash bd

subseaguru asked

"what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?"

My shipping cost for a single unit in a double box was via DHL air  from Beijing to Los Angeles, CA then local delivery was $52.

Thanks very much for you sharing~!!! Actually, the 52usd shipping fee was less than the amount we payed to DHL, cuz we miscalculated the packaching volume back them, Cry. but it's okay now, we've adjusted, the shipping fee is a bit more than 52 usd to US.

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:49:51 AM

what was the shipping fee from china to the us for one of the gridseeds?

Please check your Inbox, I've sent you a PM Wink

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:54:19 AM

Still waiting for the 2X12v 7A adapters. Smiley I've been assured by the shopkeeper about getting my product delivered today, so hopefully after setting my G-Blade I'll  update with some more pictures. Wink

Thanks

Thanks~look forwad it~ Smiley

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:58:01 AM

Ordered my G-Blade on Friday and chatted to the oh sooo friendly girls the same today to confirm they had received my payment. The miner arrived today (Monday)!!!

Wow, you girls @ x-hash rock!!

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:58:28 AM

Update on my new G-Blade using Rpi as controller with  Starminer software. It's been running over 18 hours now and appears stable except for a power bump yesterday, about 5 minutes outage. I apologize for the photo quality but it's clear enough to see the performance. The latest Starminer release is running  CGMINER 4.3.5

First jpg is temp setup with RPi.

next shot is closeup of  CGMINER display for single G-Blade, shows up a two devices, 0 and 1 each running at 2.8 MH/s at a difficulty of 512

last shot is WebUI.

Hope this has been helpful and Thanks to Scynthetic for link to Starminer.

Thanks for your review~that's so much information~ Kiss

xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:01:05 AM

Ordered my G-Blade on Friday and chatted to the oh sooo friendly girls the same today to confirm they had received my payment. The miner arrived today (Monday)!!!

Great!That's sooooooooo fast that we can't believe either, which country do you live?

Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:05:01 AM

Great!That's sooooooooo fast that we can't believe either, which country do you live?

Australia Smiley

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
xhash bd (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:14:52 AM

Placed an order for a $400 G-Blade on Saturday 21, June. Had tracking information by Monday. G-blade was
in the US ready for delivery on Wednesday. Unfortunately I didn't get the shipment Wednesday because of a mix-up with the zip code (postal code). Called DHL and contacted X-hash. X-hash contacted DHL to correct the postal code issue. I had my G-Blade by Saturday 28 June.

It is among the best packaged miner I've received to date. Double cardboard box with the inner box wrapped in bubble wrap. Had it up and running within 30 minutes of unpacking.

I'd go back to buy more G-blades without hesitation, but I think I want something bigger. The G-Black is enticing, but it is huge compared to some of the other offerings out there. I'd almost rather have 5 Gblades than a G-Black and the price isn't enough to compel me to go the other way yet.

I'm very pleased with my purchase of the G-blade @ $400 and I wish I'd have ordered two vice one... Saving my pennies now for something bigger in scrypt or hopefully an S-3 SHA 256 miner.

I'll follow up with pics tomorrow... very late here now.

Thanks!! sorry for wrapping them too tight, we just didn't want them to get damaged during the shipping. Wink Well, look forward your further review and have a nice dream~~

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: