Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLAKE-256] DIRAC (XDQ) - Advanced Finance  (Read 75284 times)
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 03:20:21 PM

Can somebody please explain in a few sentences what's all the hype about? Bryce Weiner, although quite the crypto-expert has proven so far only capable of creating bottom-of-the-food-chain coins like Amcoin and Petrodollar. What makes you think that this is any different? Oh, yes he is now also the developer for OpenSourceCoin, another 8k marketcap "wonder".

Im wondering myself also, I see nothing innovative. Dont see how this will change the word like as he says on twitter. Only thing where its "different" is where its linked to naut via trading and not sure if thats a good thing for naut. Also there was no countdown for the launch just soon every time I checked your twitter and then suddenly it was launched. Assuming bryce instamined this coin since we all know he has a large mining operation. Seems to my the only one that is truly benefiting is you instead of the whole community. Just my opinion, if this is not the case than tell me otherwise. 

Also you say in that youtube movie : I keep trying untill it got it, so its falling, get up and try again with a different approach, so how to interpreted that? Maybe thats not untill coin number 20 you have made that will be a success but in the meantime everyone is in the sinking ship with your many altcoins productions.

Also the btc tread was created very late so less people knew about it, should not be only twitter.

Like to know what you think bryce

don't mean to disrespect just my opinion   

Is this some kind of unwritten law? Why do people insist on stating as fact that something is shit or invalid if it isn't posted here first immediately on release with a password protected wallet that must go to the pools first but must go to the solo miners first but must allow self designated forum members to grab the first blocks in the inevitable clusterfuck scenario all of the above creates.

This was an exceptionally smooth launch by recent standards.  The first block was was mined 5 minutes AFTER the twitter announcement.  When I started the wallet, approximately 10 minutes after the Twitter announcement and 10 minutes before this thread) it was on block 67.  In what way does that represent a pre-mine or an insta-mine?  the insta-mine came from people jumping on as soon as they'd got the wallet running, including myself.  If anything I'd say the dev waited quite deliberately before mining himself.  We all know how this works, somebody always ends up pissed off and thinking the whole world wants to know about it.

P.S.
I have no affiliation to Bryce, I am a Twitter follower and I've been stung at least once buying in to something he championed on Twitter (CTM).  Sometimes he speaks wisdom, sometimes he's an arsehole but always with deeply held conviction and one thing I'm pretty sure he isn't is a deliberate scammer / preminer / instaminer.

Like it or not, and a lot don't, but Blake-256 coins are going to give Scrypt coins a run for their money.

and keep the electric companies in business - I think they're all funded by the electric companies : LOL

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:50:07 PM

I need to correct something I stated incorrectly in the ANN thread.

The price will not be "fixed"... a minimum price will be established.  You cannot fix the max price of anything.  That's economically impossible.  You can, however, provided a minimum backing so even in a down market the coin has a value.
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 05:52:52 PM

Block explorer added to OP.
KimJongUn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:19:26 PM

Trying again as I didn't get a response last time  Wink

Dirac has a specially modified codebase which allows for a process of currency cloning that is simpler than ever before. Thousands of clones can now be created and each blockchain comes pre-built with merged mining.

This sounds interesting.  Is there any more information available regarding the cloning process you mention?
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:41:06 PM

Trying again as I didn't get a response last time  Wink

Dirac has a specially modified codebase which allows for a process of currency cloning that is simpler than ever before. Thousands of clones can now be created and each blockchain comes pre-built with merged mining.

This sounds interesting.  Is there any more information available regarding the cloning process you mention?

Obviously the dev doesn't read this thread. If you are interested in the cloning process contact BlueDragon747, since he is the one who actually wrote the code.

Lot's of red flags here, good luck all.
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

Trying again as I didn't get a response last time  Wink

This sounds interesting.  Is there any more information available regarding the cloning process you mention?

Obviously the dev doesn't read this thread. If you are interested in the cloning process contact BlueDragon747, since he is the one who actually wrote the code.

You know coinweaver (one of the users you're quoting) is the dev, don't you?

Edser

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:18:16 PM

Trying again as I didn't get a response last time  Wink

This sounds interesting.  Is there any more information available regarding the cloning process you mention?

How do I shot OP

quote defcoin ==== LOL... oh no, the coin is dead cause $DEV doesn't live on BCT! When will you people learn that everything on here is completely irrelevant next to useless. Devs need to stop using it all together, only then can crypto begin to flourish. It's such a shame that people consider this shit hole to be the pinnacle of information when it comes to developments. I don't blame $DEV for not coming on here, and frankly I am embarrassed that I even check BCT myself.
Ignatius

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:32:49 PM

Yes, I am aware. I have yet to see him answer questions posed in this thread or get a response to private messages.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:41:18 PM

My antivirus block the wallet is it normal?
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:44:45 PM

My antivirus block the wallet is it normal?

AV name?

https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/79268fd3bac1868c7c4a07874f5e818c550c01dfdf1b5afe0625ffba16c65246/analysis/
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:56:35 PM

For those that wanted an BTC-XQD market....

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XQD

There ya go!

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:28:46 AM

For those that wanted an BTC-XQD market....

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XQD

There ya go!

thanks,
richie@bittrex

D05GTO

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:50:17 AM

DIRAC (XDQ) is now traded @ https://www.atomic-trade.com
There are 2 trade pairs.. first is XDQ/BEL. Make sure you realize that is BEL and not a BTC pairing..  Then there is the regular XDQ/BTC Pairing.

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets (Fast ID verification).

With the ATOMIC TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm that processes trades instantly and can pair any currency to any other.  1.2 GB of code running in a secure private network keeps everything running even under heavy stress and secure against attacks.

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant and downtime is minimal)

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to ATOMIC-TRADE!

Come check us out!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:52:03 AM

Bittrex and AllCrypt are recommended exchanges.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:55:18 AM

Avast
ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:32:27 AM

how to mine it  ?
    do  anyone  know ? help
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:45:07 AM

Updated Mac wallet with crash fixes added to OP.
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:45:44 AM

Yes, I am aware. I have yet to see him answer questions posed in this thread or get a response to private messages.
I don't respond to PMs or all I would do all day is respond to PMs.
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:51:26 AM

I have answered every single question asked in this thread on Twitter, in interviews and on IRC.

I have zero urge to repeat myself here.  I don't like BitcoinTalk.  I don't like the attitudes or the over-hyped crap that goes on here.

I make coins for use by people who know what cryptocurrencies are really about.  Those people are already mining and trading my coins.

I have plans for this coin.  I am not pushing it because I already know what is going to happen.

I do not dumb down my explanations.  I will answer questions but not those I have already answered 100 times.  If people ask the same question 100 times it means there's something missing in the general understanding of how crypto works.  I'm an engineer, not a tutor.

Most, if not all, of my coins are designed for a specific economic purpose.  I've added information to the OP which would help explain that: one is a radio interview on the David Seaman show and another is a short video clip.

All of it is in my own words and address every issue brought up in this thread.
KimJongUn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:18:39 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:51:13 AM by KimJongUn

I have answered every single question asked in this thread on Twitter, in interviews and on IRC.

I have zero urge to repeat myself here.  I don't like BitcoinTalk.  

And the award for the biggest asshole goes to Coinweaver.

Man, I asked a simple question.  Asked twice.  And you can't be bothered to answer because you once answered the same question on IRC?!?  

You said that, "Dirac has a specially modified codebase which allows for a process of currency cloning that is simpler than ever before."

My lack of understanding of your "specifically modified codebase" is not due to a general lack of knowledge in how crypto works.  It's due to the fact that you haven't -- you know -- published any information about it, except perhaps mentioning it on IRC once.

Well you know what?  I think your full of shit.  I think you are just making this up.

Your original post talked about a "fixed price" for your coin.  I see you've modified that now, but this reeks of the worst kind of scam.  Fools who don't even understand how markets work thinking that they can fix the price of a coin just by their say so.  There's another thread with a similar scam coin where the dev says it is worth .1 BTC and he's premined something like 1 billion coins.  Genius, right?  Wait, is that you who made that coin, too?

If you don't like Bitcointalk then why don't you just delete your fucking thread.  No one asked you to post here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: