Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLAKE-256] DIRAC (XDQ) - Advanced Finance  (Read 75288 times)
KimJongUn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:47:14 PM

The one thing that Dirac has really been missing is a good slogan.  Fortunately, one of Bryce's lackeys has helped us out:

DIRAC:  For people who believe that not a single child died at Sandy Hook and every single "family" on TV are actors.
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:51:59 PM

I honestly believe not a single child died at Sandy Hook and every single "family" on TV are actors. You really think they give a fuck about you? If you have a problem I'll give you my address, I am sitting here with 2 AKs

Hahaha, you just killed this coin - all credibility gone.

You're sick and your presence here just seals Diracs fate - bravo!!
KimJongUn

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

I fully agree with free speech, but I wouldn't feel obliged to give every racist, homophobe and nasty moron a platform to spew their bile from - why would Bryce think it's a good idea?

Simple.  Because he agrees with them.  He's the one who started the site, after all.
AFaQ

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:56:32 PM

I honestly believe not a single child died at Sandy Hook and every single "family" on TV are actors. You really think they give a fuck about you? If you have a problem I'll give you my address, I am sitting here with 2 AKs

Hahaha, you just killed this coin - all credibility gone.

You're sick and your presence here just seals Diracs fate - bravo!!
What are youtalking about? Its a free country? I didnt say anything horrible like I am glad someone died I simply said everything youve EVER been told by the government is a lie and you refuse to believe it and get mad, No one cares what you think about the coin, no single person can kill the coin and no one really cares about me thinking the "families" on TV are actors. NONE of it has anything to do with the coin. Can you stay on topic, go get your adderalll man. Now please fuck off and go back to YC and AC thanks.

SPACE
coinweaver (OP)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:57:31 PM

I have answered every single question asked in this thread on Twitter, in interviews and on IRC.

I have zero urge to repeat myself here.  I don't like BitcoinTalk.  I don't like the attitudes or the over-hyped crap that goes on here.

I make coins for use by people who know what cryptocurrencies are really about.  Those people are already mining and trading my coins.

I have plans for this coin.  I am not pushing it because I already know what is going to happen.

I do not dumb down my explanations.  I will answer questions but not those I have already answered 100 times.  If people ask the same question 100 times it means there's something missing in the general understanding of how crypto works.  I'm an engineer, not a tutor.

Most, if not all, of my coins are designed for a specific economic purpose.  I've added information to the OP which would help explain that: one is a radio interview on the David Seaman show and another is a short video clip.

All of it is in my own words and address every issue brought up in this thread.

I just wanted to see a post by you here unrelated to your efforts to pump the coin via various means. Thank you.

You are an engineer? I thought you were an out of work analyst? Where is your degree in engineering from, and what is it focused on? I assume now you will claim the title of software engineer.

I can certainly understand not being a fan of one forum or another. I can also understand being too busy to respond to every private message received. That said, it might benefit you to at least read the messages you receive since some of them, like the one I sent, merely tried to help you by correcting some of your errors.

For example in your cryptocointalk thread you specify rpcport=74532 in multiple places. Pro tip for all "engineers": there are only a total of 65,535 ports. This resulted in many users having an issue initially with the client and posting to your thread about it. You never commented on the issue, and still haven't corrected the errors. Don't get me wrong, I'm not after a written and notarized apology. Perhaps just try doing the coin dev thing and fix your errors.

The blake chain has promise, I sincerely worry what people like you will end up doing to it. Maybe blindly adding any blake based coin to the merge is not the best practice.

ROFL

I've never been out of work.

I didn't add the ports to the CCT ANN thread.  Jimmy did that. Thanks for letting me know there's an error in the post so I can fix it.
AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:58:21 PM

Yo quit bitching bro! Sandy Hook was mostly actors

You are insane.  I know people whose daughter was murdered at Sandy Hook.  And then they had to hear from wack jobs like you accusing them of being actors, killing their daughter, never having a daughter, etc.

Bryce is trying to make himself out as an economic genius/engineering savant when in reality he is a twisted bully who leads a site attacking the parents of murdered children.
Sorry an autistic guy with a gun didnt kill those children and if some died it was the second shooter who got away unfortunatly youre a liberal I am just a guy randomly seeing communist control freak bullshit and calling it out people have to right to think what they want stop trying to control people.. PS XDQ value is rising

SPACE
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:59:22 PM

You are insane.  I know people whose daughter was murdered at Sandy Hook.  And then they had to hear from wack jobs like you accusing them of being actors, killing their daughter, never having a daughter, etc.

Bryce is trying to make himself out as an economic genius/engineering savant when in reality he is a twisted bully who leads a site attacking the parents of murdered children.

This is the best post yet!
AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:00:38 PM

PS I 100% guarantee you didn't know any of those people you crybaby bitch I just saw you trying to control people by changing the subject. You are a moron who thrives on using fallacies you make any bullshit argument everything youve ever said here is invalid.

SPACE
KimJongUn

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:00:52 PM

Sorry an autistic guy with a gun didnt kill those children and if some died it was the second shooter who got away unfortunatly youre a liberal I am just a guy randomly seeing communist control freak bullshit and calling it out people have to right to think what they want stop trying to control people.. PS XDQ value is rising

Are you from the United States?  You don't seem to be a native English speaker...
AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:02:17 PM

Are you from the United States?  You don't seem to be a native English speaker...
Oh shut the fuck up with your ad-hominem aren't gooks supposed to be fucking smart? LEARN TO ARGUE

SPACE
KimJongUn

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:03:19 PM

PS I 100% guarantee you didn't know any of those people you crybaby bitch I just saw you trying to control people by changing the subject. You are a moron who thrives on using fallacies you make any bullshit argument everything youve ever said here is invalid.

LOL.

Wow man, you're right. I'm part of the giant conspiracy.  You caught me.

Once again, want to point out that if you believe that the parents of the kids murdered at Sandy Hook were actors who deserve to be attacked and exposed, then DIRAC is the coin for you!

The creator of Dirac runs a site devoted to wack job racist shit like this.  So if that's the kind of person you want to invest your money with, you came to the right place.
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:04:18 PM

Hahahah this is hilarious.

You're not from that scamcoin HashDollar are you?

They were the ones that tried this last time.
KimJongUn

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:04:49 PM

aren't gooks supposed to be fucking smart?

Man, Bryce, your supporters are awesome!

AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:05:31 PM

LOL.

Wow man, you're right. I'm part of the giant conspiracy.  You caught me.

Once again, want to point out that if you believe that the parents of the kids murdered at Sandy Hook were actors who deserve to be attacked and exposed, then DIRAC is the coin for you!
LOL what? Attacked? Never said that? They do what they are paid to do. I believe that we should all carry guns in school armed teachers would have stopped every incident like this in schools including columbine but this is the direct cause of gun control. Seriously go parade against peoples rights elsewhere this post is about economics not politics you crybaby.

SPACE
AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:06:57 PM

aren't gooks supposed to be fucking smart?

Man, Bryce, your supporters are awesome!

No I am not even a supporter, I go to this forum to troll this was the first post I clicked, luckily I found a liberal moron gook posting about being a control freak, seriously go starve your own people bro no one cares what you have to say here.

SPACE
coinweaver (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

AmKon,net also discusses reptilians in congress, John Lear's alien bases on the moon, chemtrails and HAARP.

It's full of crazy people.  It's a fun site.  Thanks for the free plug.
KimJongUn

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:08:36 PM

Seriously go parade against peoples rights elsewhere this post is about economics not politics you crybaby.

Wow.  I haven't said anything about any rights.  But in your fucked up world, simply stating that the kids murdered at Sandy Hook were actually real people is "parading against peoples rights."

What, your right to murder children?
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:11:25 PM

Ok Bryce, what are your thoughts? Was Sandy Hook a conspiracy of some sort or a "straightforward" crime by a fucked up kid?
AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:11:56 PM

Seriously go parade against peoples rights elsewhere this post is about economics not politics you crybaby.

Wow.  I haven't said anything about any rights.  But in your fucked up world, simply stating that the kids murdered at Sandy Hook were actually real people is "parading against peoples rights."

What, your right to murder children?
What are you talking about ? You are really 2 steps behind bro. The whole point of sandy hook was to take away EVERYONES RIGHTS, including YOU. There were TWO people there and no autistic person whos seriously scared to touch another human being would fucking shoot up a school are you literally THAT dump?  Seriously you dont even understand big boy politics or economics youre probably a 15 year old with a savings account just go outside man you dont belong on the internet.

SPACE
AFaQ

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:13:28 PM

Ok Bryce, what are your thoughts? Was Sandy Hook a conspiracy of some sort or a "straightforward" crime by a fucked up kid?
He was autistic and was a ponzi Bryce obviously doesnt fucking care because the point of this article was about a fucking COIN not sandy hook you imbecile holy shit go back to your hole...

SPACE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: