Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:24:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][X11] X11/Darkcoin Gpu Miner - updated to use leaked binaries - even faster  (Read 102425 times)
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:46:52 AM

24h graph, zero crashes, zero pool-hop. CGWatcher is a blessing, when it tries to switch to girino's pool, it just crashes sgminer and reboots to my pool... Girino, no offence, the critiques to your 2% are valid and true - but I'm still waiting for you to send me your address for a donation!

Portuguese mumbo-jumbo just to taunt and freak everyone out... Girino! Anda lá meu! Tamos cá uns para os outros e já ando a espalhar pela comunidade DRK  Grin - contacta-me para pormos isto a bombar como deve ser na comunidade! Sou bem conhecido e já tenho algum peso na camunidade DRK

5x 280x's... dont forget that DGW3 does really vary the hashrate the miner does. Double so on p2pool. I've gotten a steady 18mh/s for 15 minutes shots, back down to 15 on average, on a p2pool with another miner. Incredible!

innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:47:04 AM

2.2 on 270x, 3.6 on 290!
Thanks!
volkantipi

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:49:29 AM

In Betarigs' hashrate looks half. There is no shortage in the regular pool. Does anyone have any idea?
SpeedDemon13

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 11:30:11 AM

i have looked at it from top to bottom in a hex editor and then loaded in it up with OllyDBG so far.
it may take me a bit to crack i have never loaded sgminer or cgminer in Olly before for static analysis.

if he keeps this up it will be cracked and posted though.
and people you shouldn't be rewarding this guy this way.. it's just not right :/

and i have seen every comment on here so far and the graph guys are full of shit !
i sure as hell don't see any guy post proof of a speed increase of anywhere near 40%.
look some pages back and tell you see graphs or what ever showing a 40% speed increase lol

he also used the crappiest generic compile settings to build it with MingW
/02 arch=generic pentiumpro etc etc
You are are a bit late, I already reversed it and extracted the modified OpenCL kernel. Link is on page 10, first post.

However, I have not analyzed the executable for any malicious code.

Hi, darkcoin.cl completely delete the file, this code will not put you? Class gives error when I do.
The kernel I extracted will not work without modifying sgminer to work with it, but at least it's there for people to inspect for the supposed improvements.

Gives me an error -46 when I try to just replace the kernel with the one you reverse engineered.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 11:39:50 AM

i have looked at it from top to bottom in a hex editor and then loaded in it up with OllyDBG so far.
it may take me a bit to crack i have never loaded sgminer or cgminer in Olly before for static analysis.

and people you shouldn't be rewarding this guy this way.. it's just not right :/

and i have seen every comment on here so far and the graph guys are full of shit !
i sure as hell don't see any guy post proof of a speed increase of anywhere near 40%.
look some pages back and tell you see graphs or what ever showing a 40% speed increase lol

You are are a bit late, I already reversed it and extracted the modified OpenCL kernel. Link is on page 10, first post.

Hi, darkcoin.cl completely delete the file, this code will not put you? Class gives error when I do.
The kernel I extracted will not work without modifying sgminer to work with it, but at least it's there for people to inspect for the supposed improvements.

Gives me an error -46 when I try to just replace the kernel with the one you reverse engineered.
The very message you quoted I state it won't work without modifying sgminer.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
kopam

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:08:12 PM

How can i use this with a conf file and not the bat file ? any one ?

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:11:04 PM

Some of the coding inside needs to get remapped/re-targeted. I'll give a whirl, but it's not my forte, I'm more of a networking technician by trade and skill.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:16:59 PM

Some of the coding inside needs to get remapped/re-targeted. I'll give a whirl, but it's not my forte, I'm more of a networking technician by trade and skill.
Great, from bits and pieces told by girino you'd need to create a kernel handle with clCreateKernel to all the mini-kernels in the OpenCL file, among MANY other things.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:24:59 PM

Hi guys

sling00 from the pimp team here.

If you want to run this miner on pimp, here is how to do it:

1. use the 64 bit ubuntu build of the miner

2. check /etc/apt/sources.list

it should have the following line:

# firmware
#deb http://debian.cc.lehigh.edu/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

uncomment so it looks like this:

# firmware
deb http://debian.cc.lehigh.edu/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

apt-get update

sudo apt-get -t testing install libc6-dev

once done, the miner will be able to run

then, recomment the line in /etc/apt/sources.list

# firmware
#deb http://debian.cc.lehigh.edu/debian/ jessie main contrib non-free

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT THIS BACK OR YOU WILL BREAK YOUR SYSTEM ON apt-get upgrade!

Add the following line to /opt/ifmi/poolmanager.conf, indentation and spacing are very important or you will break poolmanager!
Note: make sure to set the mpath correctly to where you put the sgminer binary!

9:
    mconfig: X11-Opt
    mopts: --api-listen
    mpath: /path/to/the/sgminer
    savepath: /opt/ifmi/cgminer.x11opt.conf

create the /opt/ifmi/cgminer.x11opt.conf from cgminer.x11.conf (cgminer.darkcoin.conf on pre 1.4.2 releases)
cp /opt/ifmi/cgminer.x11.conf /opt/ifmi/cgminer.x11opt.conf

remove or edit the following lines
Remove all pools but one, make sure your syntax is correct and it has no , after its } close bracket
"kernel" : "darkcoin", <- REMOVE no kernel line used with this miner
"thread-concurrency" : "x", <- SET TO 0 or test at your own risk, your old value likely WILL NOT WORK
"gpu-threads" : "1," <- set to 1 or test at your own risk.

Please stop in #pimp on freenode if you have any questions as i DO NOT check these forums regularly.

Did anyone get this to work on PiMP?

I tried with the build from https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zhfbr8xh6zw0gi0/AAB3vMZ5JQac9tvNbaI6-5pSa/x11-sgminer-linux-64bit-build1.tgz , but it doesn't see any of my GPU's

It fails clCreateKernel. I guess it can't find OpenCL.. Is it any library I'm still missing?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:39:28 PM

Whats the fuss all about? Mingw compilation works and speed is according what he say'd, 3mh/s per 280x. Am i missing anything?

New people don't read through the thread or even the OP and just go straight to the money.  Nothing but pure greed.
SpeedDemon13

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:21:43 PM

Great, from bits and pieces told by girino you'd need to create a kernel handle with clCreateKernel to all the mini-kernels in the OpenCL file, among MANY other things.

Yup, you have to target and call to each individual hash types. I'll try...LOL

cl_kernel clCreateKernel (cl_program  program, const char *kernel_name, cl_int *errcode_ret)

alphawolf099

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

Whats the fuss all about? Mingw compilation works and speed is according what he say'd, 3mh/s per 280x. Am i missing anything?

New people don't read through the thread or even the OP and just go straight to the money.  Nothing but pure greed.

SHOW ME THE MONEY
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

Not sure why, but this keeps freezing my miner. Using r9 270's, windows 7, any ideas on what settings I should be using?

Would my old settings for darkcoin be ok? Those worked well, just at a lower hash...
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:50:16 PM

How can i use this with a conf file and not the bat file ? any one ?

Here you go, post #194.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=616786.msg6858067#msg6858067

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
tex81

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:10:46 PM

START.bat
Code:
del *.bin
set PATH=%PATH%;./dlls
start /high sgminer.exe

sgminer.conf
Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"poolname" : "Donate"
},
{
"poolname" : "MyPoolName",
"quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://pool:port",
"user" : "worker_name",
"pass" : "worker_pass"
}

3.07 MH/s with R9 280X @1130 core (mem 1500 Hynix)

Disabling donate pool: just set "Pool" - "Change management strategy" to 0 (Failover). Works fine for me.

Russia
Eastwind

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:17:03 PM

Not sure why, but this keeps freezing my miner. Using r9 270's, windows 7, any ideas on what settings I should be using?

Would my old settings for darkcoin be ok? Those worked well, just at a lower hash...

You just need to down clock your GPU. The new miner make more efficient use of the GPU. Even though the power consumption increases just a little, the GPU is more stressed than older miner.
GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:23:32 PM

While I've been anticipating something that would make X11 much faster and more power hungry, this doesn't seem to be it just yet.
My testing did show an increase in hashrate displayed on client, but with a high reject rate I'm not buying it just yet.
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

You just need to down clock your GPU. The new miner make more efficient use of the GPU. Even though the power consumption increases just a little, the GPU is more stressed than older miner.

My core and memory clock were maxed 1050/1500.... How much should I throttle that back?
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:29:08 PM

START.bat
Code:
del *.bin
set PATH=%PATH%;./dlls
start /high sgminer.exe

sgminer.conf
Code:
{
{
},
{
"quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://pool:port",
"user" : "worker_name",
"pass" : "worker_pass"
}

3.07 MH/s with R9 280X @1130 core (mem 1500 Hynix)

Disabling donate pool: just set "Pool" - "Change management strategy" to 0 (Failover). Works fine for me.

{
        {
        },
        {      
                "quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "xxxxxxxx",
                "pass" : "xxxxxx"
        },
        {
                "qutoa" : "9999;stratum+tcp://west01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "sdfjsdklafaf",
                "pass" : "xxxxxxxx"
        }
]
"intensity" : "18,18,18,18",
"kernel" : "darkcoin",
"worksize" : "128,128,256,256",
"failover-only" : true,
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "20482,20482,8193,8193",
"gpu-engine" : "947,1030,1130,1130",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1425,1425",
"expiry" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"auto-fan" : true,
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0-3",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"gpu-powertune": "20,20,0,0",
"gpu-threads" : "2,2,1,1"
}

is this correct?
tex81

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:38:29 PM

{
        {
        },
        {      
                "quota" : "9999;stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "xxxxxxxx",
                "pass" : "xxxxxx"
        },
        {
                "qutoa" : "9999;stratum+tcp://west01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "sdfjsdklafaf",
                "pass" : "xxxxxxxx"
        }
]
"intensity" : "18,18,18,18",
"worksize" : "128,128,256,256",
"failover-only" : true,
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "20482,20482,8193,8193",
"gpu-engine" : "947,1030,1130,1130",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1250,1425,1425",
"expiry" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0-3",
"no-submit-stale" : true,
"gpu-powertune": "20,20,0,0",
"gpu-threads" : "2,2,1,1"
}

is this correct?
lookup-gap and thread-concurrency changes nothing for me.

Here`s my settings:

Code:
"intensity" : "19",
"worksize" : "128",

"gpu-engine" : "1170,1170,1170,1080",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",

"gpu-fan" : "50-80,50-80,50-80,82",
"temp-target" : "80",
"temp-overheat" : "85",
"temp-cutoff" : "90",

}

Russia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: