Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UniversalCoin (UNV) - The 0.01 BTC minimum value coin -  (Read 29065 times)
cnerd

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:57:24 AM

If you can read, this premine is just useful for such an economic plan.

What will happen with BTC ?

Do you really think that countries have bought some BTC for the moment ?

What will happen when everybody have bought the 21 M of BTC, and that States won't have any BTC ?

Do you think they will say "ok let's use BTC ?? ... do you have people some to give us ?"

Do you think that States will found every public administrations in BTC or just think "oh nop.. we don't have any BTC in our wallet .. sorry we gonna still use $ as usual".

What about all the people and each companies who won't have BTC in theirs wallets ? you let them die ?

Here is the answer of the premine.
Are you serious, man?
Do you have any idea how economy works?
Have you ever heard of something, whatever it is, that has such a high demand that the supply gets terminated? Your posts make no sense whatsoever.
You, making an "economic plan" looks to me like a kid building a Lego castle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:55:41 PM

I think your IPO is FAR to cheap, and the total number of coins is FAR to low.

Because at the moment, the 0.01% you have allocated for the IPO works out to be a mere 20,000 BTC

Which is almost nothing for all your hard work copying, I'm sorry, I mean developing this coin.

May I suggest a minimum price of 1000 BTC per UNV, total coins should be AT LEAST 1 Decillion, with ALL the pre-mine being used for the IPO. This will ensure that your hard work is fully rewarded, and enable you to enjoy some of life's luxuries, such as solid gold shoes, and being Emperor of the Universe.

After all, you deserve it!

UNV (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:34:21 PM

Another pool will be set for UNV athttp://www.zpool.co/ Smiley
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:35:39 PM

I think your IPO is FAR to cheap, and the total number of coins is FAR to low.

Because at the moment, the 0.01% you have allocated for the IPO works out to be a mere 20,000 BTC

Which is almost nothing for all your hard work copying, I'm sorry, I mean developing this coin.

May I suggest a minimum price of 1000 BTC per UNV, total coins should be AT LEAST 1 Decillion, with ALL the pre-mine being used for the IPO. This will ensure that your hard work is fully rewarded, and enable you to enjoy some of life's luxuries, such as solid gold shoes, and being Emperor of the Universe.

After all, you deserve it!

Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
UNV (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 09:37:39 PM

WOW!!!
I've read this whole thread and my head wants to EXPLODE!!!!!  Embarrassed
Based on today's BTC value = $578 per 1.0BTC

Ok...so.... 1 UNV = 0.01BTC = $5.78
Your claiming your 20 Billion UNV has a value = to $115,600,000,000 ($115.6 Billion USD).
Of that $115.6 Billion USD value you have mined 50% already... which = $57,800,000,000 ($57.8 Billion USD).

Sooooo.... Please help my stupid, uneducated mind grasp this great concept of yours?

I'll lay down easy questions that you can easily reply to and help myself and others understand.
Here we go...

1) What Exchanges have you talked to that have agreed to lock in the value of 1 UNV = 0.01BTC?

2) Please explain to us long time traders how "Supply and Demand" really works and how it relates to your argument that 1 UNV will unequivocally equal 0.01BTC once released?

3) What happens when UNV goes live on the exchanges (assuming they agree to a locked rate) and no one buys 1 UNV to 0.01BTC rate? Then what? Is the value still there?

4) What is UNV economic goal and plans besides Global Currency take over?

5) What if the Exchanges don't agree to lock in a 1 UNV to 0.01BTC value? Then What? How can you, as the coin developer, promise and ensure your 1 UNV will still be equal to 0.01BTC? Based just on your word?

6) Please explain how all the people in this world already have the exact same view and values as yours... and how your views and values conform to us? I failed Sociology class in College so any help would be appreciated  Wink I'm trying to find the connection between what you perceive as a value (for UNV) and how others will have the exact same opinion as you, no questions asked?

7) Please help me to understand your statement... "Remember the main goal of UNV is to absorb whole world mass monetary and not just the 21 M of B"?  How would this NOT also absorb BTC?
Please check over my math, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been to class... so if 20 Billion UNV equals to 200 Million BTC...and there is a cap of only 21 Million BTC EVER, then isn't 200 Million still greater than 21 Million?
So to achieve a value of 200 MillionBTC with only 21 MillionBTC to ever be supplied, then each BTC would have to equal a USD value of $5,504 by time of UNV coin launch (less than 2 weeks from today!!).

Also PART 2 of this question is... how do you plan to absorb the whole world mass monetary supply? Last I check, in 2013 the USD world circulation alone was $10.3 TRILLION... yes... TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's just the USD itself, not including the rest of the world currencies!!
So... if that's the case...please explain why your coin should be worth $515 per UNV (USD takeover) over any other crypto-coin? Just because you say so?

You don't need to answer all the questions I have listed... but please, at least give us a firm answer for questions #1 and #5 Grin

Thanks for your time!! I have to clean my exploded head off the floor before any stains setup in my carpet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EMAILTOOAJ

Answer to you soon, don't worry  Wink

Well... after 4 days I'm still awaiting my answers (and I'm sure along with everyone else reading this thread  Tongue).
I hope I didn't frazzle you too much?

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh

We are currently working hard on implementation.
Need to solve some things.

When everything will be set, I will explain in details the system. Wink

Don't worry.
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:47:24 PM

WOW!!!

Your claiming your 20 Billion UNV has a value = to $115,600,000,000 ($115.6 Billion USD).
Of that $115.6 Billion USD value you have mined 50% already... which = $57,800,000,000 ($57.8 Billion USD).

Sooooo.... Please help my stupid, uneducated mind grasp this great concept of yours?

I'll lay down easy questions that you can easily reply to and help myself and others understand.
Here we go...

1) What Exchanges have you talked to that have agreed to lock in the value of 1 UNV = 0.01BTC?

2) Please explain to us long time traders how "Supply and Demand" really works and how it relates to your argument that 1 UNV will unequivocally equal 0.01BTC once released?

3) What happens when UNV goes live on the exchanges (assuming they agree to a locked rate) and no one buys 1 UNV to 0.01BTC rate? Then what? Is the value still there?

5) What if the Exchanges don't agree to lock in a 1 UNV to 0.01BTC value? Then What? How can you, as the coin developer, promise and ensure your 1 UNV will still be equal to 0.01BTC? Based just on your word?

6) Please explain how all the people in this world already have the exact same view and values as yours... and how your views and values conform to us? I failed Sociology class in College so any help would be appreciated  Wink I'm trying to find the connection between what you perceive as a value (for UNV) and how others will have the exact same opinion as you, no questions asked?

7) Please help me to understand your statement... "Remember the main goal of UNV is to absorb whole world mass monetary and not just the 21 M of B"?  How would this NOT also absorb BTC?
Please check over my math, it's been a LONG LONG time since I've been to class... so if 20 Billion UNV equals to 200 Million BTC...and there is a cap of only 21 Million BTC EVER, then isn't 200 Million still greater than 21 Million?
So to achieve a value of 200 MillionBTC with only 21 MillionBTC to ever be supplied, then each BTC would have to equal a USD value of $5,504 by time of UNV coin launch (less than 2 weeks from today!!).

Also PART 2 of this question is... how do you plan to absorb the whole world mass monetary supply? Last I check, in 2013 the USD world circulation alone was $10.3 TRILLION... yes... TRILLION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So... if that's the case...please explain why your coin should be worth $515 per UNV (USD takeover) over any other crypto-coin? Just because you say so?

You don't need to answer all the questions I have listed... but please, at least give us a firm answer for questions #1 and #5 Grin

Thanks for your time!! I have to clean my exploded head off the floor before any stains setup in my carpet  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

EMAILTOOAJ

Well... after 4 days I'm still awaiting my answers (and I'm sure along with everyone else reading this thread  Tongue).

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry.

We only worry about your sanity. If you weren't crazy, this thread wouldn't even be half as fun.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:53:41 PM

What will you do if someone starts a forum post attempting to sell a UNV for 0.00999BTC? Shocked

Is that one of the actions that will trigger coins being suspended and withdrawn from circulation?

How will you find out which coin was sold for the illegal price so that you can ban that coin?

One one possible answer... OP WORKS FOR THE NSA!!! UNV is the US Gov plan to pay off the national debt.

bingoberra

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:30:58 PM

WOW!!!

Here we go...

EMAILTOOAJ

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry.

Good news everyone! They are working hard on implementation and only need to solve some things...  Grin
majeis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:46:25 PM

WOW!!!

Here we go...

EMAILTOOAJ

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry.

Good news everyone! They are working hard on implementation and only need to solve some things...  Grin

Implementation? Shit, son. It's on now.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
endoffiat

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:37:01 AM

it looks very interested i will buy some if you use any escrow service

Of course we use ESCROW !

Please send an email to ipo@universal-coin.com

hey there dev, can i be the escrow please  Grin i will only charge .01%  Wink  if your estimates are correct (ROFPMSL) that would net me a cool $58,000,000 Shocked i'm in.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:48:24 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

owyeah...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Kyle1873

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:09:43 PM

This is a joke. If you buy into this you don't deserve to lose your money but if you could consider removing yourself from the equation... it'd be appreciated...  Roll Eyes
xamido

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:44:33 AM

Haha, this is madness. I've seen many things in my short experience with crypto, but this one beats everything hands down.

Basically the dev is telling everyone that this coin market cap will be bigger than bitcoin, just because he says so.

20 Billion coin?   Shocked  Grin  Roll Eyes
stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 6294

Blackjack.fun

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:14:24 PM

Haha, this is madness. I've seen many things in my short experience with crypto, but this one beats everything hands down.

Basically the dev is telling everyone that this coin market cap will be bigger than bitcoin, just because he says so.

20 Billion coin?   Shocked  Grin  Roll Eyes

You should check older altcoins that have already died and are buried in the > 100 page range.
The were lots of idiots like the op claiming the same both in december and in may when most of altcoins were born.

And there will be soon another one.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
TheColdQuasar

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:13:45 AM

Hello everyone,
I'm part of the Universal Coin development team and I'm here to ask any questions you have about the coin. There is planned stuff, so watch this thread closely.
-Universal Coin Team
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:20:20 AM

WOW!!!

Here we go...

EMAILTOOAJ

Did I?  Huh Huh Huh

Don't worry.

Implementation? Shit, son. It's on now.

id like to Add a question if i may , the Ipo u sell gets 200% instead of 100% right so that would be .02 so the second u buy the ipo your money basicly doubles in value though your garantee?
where and how would this money be created ? in theory you could garantee the .01 price by just sitting on the btc but where do you get the extra 100% from ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Marty19

Activity: 725

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:31:08 AM

FREE 0% UniversalCoin mining pool will be available from iSpace Mining Pools on launch day

Pre-register now at http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:46:45 AM

This dev is a RETARD!

the idea has merit unfortunantly a 50% premine and IPO

is all I need to know

Either this guy is completley stupid or is a kid either way

only an idiot would waste electricity on this

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
centralminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:04:10 AM

This is a fucking SCAM!

UNIVERSALCOIN == HASHDOLLAR

is the same person.
is the same scam.

UNV Brazilian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619602.0

Perceive as the Brazilian community, is treating this guy.
We already know who it is.

TheColdQuasar

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:43:37 PM

This is a fucking SCAM!

UNIVERSALCOIN == HASHDOLLAR

is the same person.
is the same scam.

UNV Brazilian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=619602.0

Perceive as the Brazilian community, is treating this guy.
We already know who it is.

Hello, What is your proof of that is the same person or it's a scam? Also the person could just have the same idea as the Hashdollar. It doesn't affect you. It doesn't fucking kill you, so if you think it's a scam here is something I think of your opinion. http://i0.wp.com/memecollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Whattodowithyouropinion-91961.png?w=900
Actually it isn't a scam. How is it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: