Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 04:58:49 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 506454 times)
knightlife999

Activity: 837

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:36:22 AM

I think this is the full blown crash stage by now...

It's almost like last one off the boat... well... goes down with the ship....

Not really. We are still fine. We went from 0.00017 to 0.0027 in one week. Huge increase. Now we are settling around 0.0013. It's a reasonable scenario in crypto trading.

Yup, but buy orders are thin now. You no longer see 10+ btc buy walls and frequent exchanges by the whales. Only a matter of time before it gets sub 100k again.

Hold tight and be patient. Many weak hands and pumpers moved to Glyph, DRK, and BC. We will be fine. This coin will not let us down. I'm not speaking out of faith. I'm informed and I know.

Join My Trading Group & Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: Whale Watchers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3299

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:47:52 AM

Why would he reveal any info to pacify people not involved in the developement of the coin? I know some of the people asking are working on anon features for their own coin so why in the hell would mindfox share info with them? Don't take the bait man, they're only trolling for their own gain.

How do you expect that investors will trust the coin that claims to provide "anonymity" but the dev seems anonymous and shady?

Did you see

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

If he provides some personal info (maybe name, his skills, education etc.) he is not revealing anything about anonymity features that he's developing.

I don't really understand why is everyone so obsessed with stealing their code. Altcoins stole source code from Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still there. If there is really something very innovative, you can always patent it.

Hiding the code and ideas in security related products is very very bad IMHO. Such products need to be reviewed by others to be trustworthy.

lolz...patent it yeah good one !!!

What's wrong with patent when you have some brilliant (and actually working and useful) idea?

Grow up ..,..Do u think big business release their secrets when they are in progress Huh

Let the guy finish his work..get it established and then release the code/whitepaper

A little bit of secrecy is totally normal

OBJECT NOT FOUND
knightlife999

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:52:40 AM

Why would he reveal any info to pacify people not involved in the developement of the coin? I know some of the people asking are working on anon features for their own coin so why in the hell would mindfox share info with them? Don't take the bait man, they're only trolling for their own gain.

How do you expect that investors will trust the coin that claims to provide "anonymity" but the dev seems anonymous and shady?

Did you see

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28hqu3/warning_to_all_anonymous_coins_promoters_and/

If he provides some personal info (maybe name, his skills, education etc.) he is not revealing anything about anonymity features that he's developing.

I don't really understand why is everyone so obsessed with stealing their code. Altcoins stole source code from Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is still there. If there is really something very innovative, you can always patent it.

Hiding the code and ideas in security related products is very very bad IMHO. Such products need to be reviewed by others to be trustworthy.

What's wrong with patent when you have some brilliant (and actually working and useful) idea?

Grow up ..,..Do u think big business release their secrets when they are in progress Huh

Let the guy finish his work..get it established and then release the code/whitepaper

+1000

Join My Trading Group & Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: Whale Watchers  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3299
KryptoKings

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:55:59 AM

can you see it now  Huh

I am still interested to know the following;

how you intended to prevent DDOS since there's no masternode ?

Protect the recipient's addresses ?
I tried to politely avoid it as you might took my answer as arrogant and I am not.
Your question is not a technical question but a multiplex of technical terms appended with a ?

Let me explain:
DDoS: Distributed Denial of Service.
Used against servers (in protocol or application layer - mostly the latter) in order to overload it and make it unresponsive.
In other words: Many are targeting against one.
You are asking me how to prevent a technique used in centralized model against something that can't be DDoS'ed (at least not the way you ask for it).

Please don't get me wrong, I do not want to offend you. But you have to admit that you came on me hard for no reason.
Also, in Greece, time is 3:33 am. Should I be asleep all night long to respond to all questions the minute they are posted?

Sleep! Refresh your brain. Trolls will be trolls. 99% of trolls are either invested heavily in the "other coin" or just have no life enough to enjoy spreading FUD. Ignoring them is always best.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                     ▄█████████████████████▄
                  ▄███████████████████████████▄
                 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
               ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
              ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
           ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
        ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████████████▄
  ▄████████████████████▀▀▀             ▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
████████████████████▀▀                     ▀▀█████████████████████
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      
                       ███████████████████
                    █████████████████████████
                  █████████████████████████████
                 ███████████████████████████████
                ███████████           ███████████
               ██████████               ██████████
               ████████                   ████████
               ████████                   ████████

██████████████████████████████████████

The 1st Algorithmic
Crypto-asset Manager

ANN         Slack          Twitter
Bounty    Reddit        Telegram

Medium  Facebook

ICO PRE-SALE
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
10 October
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:57:40 AM

Cryptcoin was an over-hyped pump and dump coin from the beginning, now let it die.
pbremen01

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:02:50 AM

Did you see

Of course they release secrets. Big companies patent their ideas before they release actual products. This is usual practice.

Secrecy is not normal if the price plummets because of this "secrecy" and there is no real reaction from dev.
Cyberlight

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:04:35 AM

Sold my cryptcoin lose 4.6 BTC.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 560

A New Digital Currency For The Wedding Industry

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:05:37 AM

oh i see crab mentality in this thread., its simple...if we dont believe in this coin, we are free to dump it..otherwise, hold on to it...instead of trying to get a negative image on a coin which is still under development....   Kiss

▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄███████████▄
  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀█▄
 ▄████▀    ▄▄▄     ▀▀▄
█████        ▀▀█▄▄  
█████           ▀▀█▄▄ 
█████             ███▄ 
▀▀████            ████
   ▀▀███▄▄        ████  
 ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███▀
  ▀▀█▄▄▄     ▄████▀
     ▀▀████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀
Unity Coin
the new cryptocurrency for the wedding industry

PRESALE start day: Oct 30th, 2017
www.unitycoin.onewed.com

FacebookSlackMedium
BitcointalkOneWed
knightlife999

Whale Watchers leader

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:06:51 AM

Sold my cryptcoin lose 4.6 BTC.

I'm sorry to hear that. Should have held. It can be hard to make the right decision when investing money. We have to fight fear and greed which are two very powerful emotions. I wish you better luck on your next coin investment.

J9901

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:30:54 AM

how low are we expected to drop?

when are we expected to rebound to even just 190k?

bitc0000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:38:41 AM

how low are we expected to drop?

when are we expected to rebound to even just 190k?

There is one last whale support at 100k once that's gone it's free fall to hell. Who knows, the fud is stronger now than the hype for sure.
J9901

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:51:40 AM

This coin is tanking wayyy to hard for me to retain any faith in it.

As of now, got to completely cash out at a 1.5 BTC loss. It was either now or never for me. At least I get to walk away with still over 50% of my investment.

Yea......call me weak handed, stupid, etc...whatever. Got it on the hype train but now it really seems like its just in a complete freefall.

Going to try and make back that 1.5 BTC long-term with another coin. Hope it all works out.

Thanks i suppose. I will say that I learned ALOT.

Good luck guys.

tazmania

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:04:29 AM

As of now, got to completely cash out at a 1.5 BTC loss. It was either now or never for me. At least I get to walk away with still over 50% of my investment.

Yea......call me weak handed, stupid, etc...whatever. Got it on the hype train but now it really seems like its just in a complete freefall.

Going to try and make back that 1.5 BTC long-term with another coin. Hope it all works out.

Good luck guys.

Long-term isn't a wise decision unless you pick the right coin which is rare. Most coins come back down to earth. 90k here now. You got out at the right time.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
J9901

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:12:23 AM

Good luck guys.

Long-term isn't a wise decision unless you pick the right coin which is rare. Most coins come back down to earth. 90k here now. You got out at the right time.

thats also what I'm telling myself. I just didnt want it dropping down to the point where even if I wanted to sell at bare minimum, no one would buy. It was actually fairly difficult to sell ALL my CRYPTs without going below marketprice.

Now...honestly feeling pretty bummed out, but staying optimistic that I was actually even able to pull out at 50%+.

Not really in the right mindset to resume Crypto trading at this moment, but I do plan on making that 1.5 BTC back on Mintpal....just gona standby for upcoming pumps and hope Im able to ride the wave.

Also, when I say long term I meant very slowly. As far as making back my 1.5 BTC, its probably gona take a LONG time as I plan on buying and IMMEDIATELY selling between 5-10% increase. Its going to take a while with the amount of capital I still feel somewhat comfortable playing around with, but it is what it is. I hope I make it. I dont care if it takes MONTHS..I just want to be able to make my 1.5 BTC back. Slowly but surely is fine for me.

Either way, thank you all...its been a 'fun' ride guys. Greed got the best of me this time... I shouldve pulled at 270k... Cry Cry Cry

YipYip

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:24:31 AM

lolz .....I think you guys are going to be kicking your selfs

1) You should assign your risk before any trade i.e if i buy at 20 I will auto sell when it gets to 15
2) Use something like cryptrader to help you achieve this
3) automation removes all of teh emotion/pain & suffering from this process

Personally I am buying back @ the bottom as my risk reward looks pretty good with this one Wink

OBJECT NOT FOUND
J9901

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:29:44 AM

1) You should assign your risk before any trade i.e if i buy at 20 I will auto sell when it gets to 15

I thought about your 1st advice, but i trade on Mintpal and if I put a sell order at the lowest possible, it immediately goes out in the books meaning others can buy it already which means insta-loss for me. You mentioned something about Cryptrader...would love to know how to make this possible with it.

Pretty much going auto on my next alt investment. I'm still going to watch CRYPT, but no way in hell am I going to buy back in unless I receive some legit information guaranteed to pump the value.

YipYip

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:42:36 AM

I thought about your 1st advice, but i trade on Mintpal and if I put a sell order at the lowest possible, it immediately goes out in the books meaning others can buy it already which means insta-loss for me. You mentioned something about Cryptrader...would love to know how to make this possible with it.

Pretty much going auto on my next alt investment. I'm still going to watch CRYPT, but no way in hell am I going to buy back in unless I receive some legit information guaranteed to pump the value.

cryptrader.com

Use cryptsy API key and volia !!

I only found this platform about a week ago ..I am happy with it as a web instrument etc

I have 2 sayings for you

Buy when there is blood in the streets including yours Wink
Sell when everybody is buying

&

Buy on rumor
Sell on news

So the rock solid news that u seek is the time to sell Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
J9901

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:53:31 AM

cryptrader.com

Use cryptsy API key and volia !!

I only found this platform about a week ago ..I am happy with it as a web instrument etc

I have 2 sayings for you

Buy when there is blood in the streets including yours Wink
Sell when everybody is buying

&

Buy on rumor
Sell on news

So the rock solid news that u seek is the time to sell Cheesy

thank you kindly!  Grin

Apostle4444

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:57:07 AM

lolz .....I think you guys are going to be kicking your selfs

Personally I am buying back @ the bottom as my risk reward looks pretty good with this one Wink

Agreed..
J9901

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:09:46 AM

Guys like myself who just lost money on CRYPT...

Believe it or not but I just hoped on CLOAK on Mintpal

Gained 0.4 BTC in the past 30 mins...bought in at 81k and this jumped to 94k in minutes looking to cut through 110-120k within a few hrs easily.

Gona sell @ 105k (gotta learn from my mistakes)

as always, good luck

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 347 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.