Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:51:18 PM

SO Ive just got word now that there are a couple really big spenders..whales..ready to take this coin up. Apparently ppl are believing in mindfox and his coding skills.  Prob a good time to pick up a few CRYs and make some profit. 

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:20:32 PM

if you watch the charts you can see that somebody is accumulating. so buy or cry Cheesy
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:03:51 PM

Just found a new big opportunity: BurnerCoin

This coin is in position #106 in coinmarketcap.com its still flying under the radar of everybody!

- X13 (fairly distributed)
- NO IPO
- NO Pre-Mine
- POW/POS (Already in POS!)
- 2 Million POW Supply

Current price: $0.07 (7 cents)

It's going to be at $1 very soon!

Advise: Get your cheap coins while you can, you have now the chance to still get it cheap!

Don't miss the train or you will most likely regret later!

Forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645753.0

Trade: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BURN

you deserved to be banned from this forum for spamming another coin on someone else thread.. and for that reason.. i WILL NOT buy BurnerCoin, don't care if it's going up

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
zeca pagodinho

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:33:59 PM

I'm 800 and few coins'm already finding myself the maximum, rich rich rich! =)
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:11:48 AM

CRY or DIE  Grin Grin Grin Grin
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:26:22 AM

I have 20k cry, I'd get more but my btc is tied up in silk and cloak which I think are also on the rise. I'm just holding on to cry, soon as I cash out on those I'm re-investing it all into CRY. Like the above poster has said, CRY is just waiting for a whiff of good news, and its close as the development team is hard at work on it. Soon as that comes out, expect 1000% profit, no reason this wont hit XC prices at least, pre-dump. Best case is this hits DRK prices, and hell no I'm missing this boat.

I feel the same way. Dark has yet to get its masternodes working, and if CRY's idea works then in a 1:1 contest, CRY wins hands down. Who wants to pay transaction fees to centralized nodes that may compromise anonymity compared to CRY's alternative? It will be interesting if CRY and DARK switch places then.

I do think CRY will need a new name (is that possible?) and ticker symbol though. Marketing does matter, and Cryptcoin/CRY is just not the name a #2 or #3 market cap should have. I've (almost) never heard of a coin changing names but is that possible without too much agony? Or is it hardcoded into the blockchain or something?

Curious,
ebliever

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
d4rkone

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:02:09 AM

DRK changed names ..

lots of coins have changed names ..

BUT .. i do NOT thnk CRY should change, WHY ?? does the name make you SAD>?!? lol.
AlexGR
Legendary

Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:08:09 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:29:46 AM by AlexGR

I feel the same way. Dark has yet to get its masternodes working, and if CRY's idea works then in a 1:1 contest, CRY wins hands down. Who wants to pay transaction fees to centralized nodes that may compromise anonymity compared to CRY's alternative? It will be interesting if CRY and DARK switch places then.

Fees secure the blockchain from malicious attacks. So you'd rather pay a fee rather than have a busted blockchain that got to 1 terabyte because some kid found it funny to run a script with 1000 bogus transactions per second.

Remember that you pay for your hard disk space.

50$ / 1TB = 0.05$ per 1 GB of blockchain bloat.

Multiply that with the number of users to find the collective cost of bloat.
ccryptcoin (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:27:51 AM

Minor Update
Hello CryptCoin community due to many requests we are in a transition process to change the current price ticker from CRY -> CRYPT

Update will be live soon on Bittrex and various other sites shortly

Best Regards

CryptCoin Team

Lead Dev of CRYPT -- http://www.cryptco.org/ -- @CryptCoinTeam
ccryptcoin (OP)

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:35:05 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:46:44 AM by ccryptcoin

Fees secure the blockchain from malicious attacks. So you'd rather pay a fee rather than have a busted blockchain that got to 1 terabyte because some kid found it funny to run a script with 1000 bogus transactions per second.

Standard blockchain fees will apply the additional premium 'anon fee' that XC and DRK charge will not be applicable to our anonymous function

edit: Also if you read the OP, you will notice why we chose PoW/PoS hybrid and also included fee for standard tx, this is to ensure maximal blockchain integrity. We take security very seriously but you have our concept misunderstood. Smiley

mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:53:13 AM

Transaction fees are calculated and applied according to the transaction's size (in KBs) and as AlexGR said (btw, are you from Greece perhaps? Smiley ), one reason they are used, is to prevent mallicious or bogus usage of the transactions themselves. Another reason is to give an incentive to miners of PoW blocks to keep mining when the block reward has decreased to 0 ( for inflation reasons) since transaction fees are paid to the finder of the block. But that also applies to PoS (finders also are rewarded by the transaction fees of the transactions included in the block they find) and with coins that have heavy traffic can give a nice reward).

I believe what the others meant though, is that there will be no "extra" fees regarding the "anonymizing" feature that may be introduced by other coins that uses intermediate nodes, to give incentive to people to run that kind of nodes (since running one has some cost)
AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:56:37 AM

Standard blockchain fees will apply the additional premium 'anon fee' that XC and DRK charge will not be applicable to our anonymous function

edit: Also if you read the OP, you will notice why we chose PoW/PoS hybrid and also included fee for standard tx, this is to ensure maximal blockchain integrity. We take security very seriously but you have our concept misunderstood. Smiley

It is my understanding that DRK uses 20% block reward (from new blocks generated) to pay mixing nodes while XC uses tx fees (as it can't generate coins with new blocks due to being PoS).

DRK also uses collateral so that misbehaving or DOS attempts are penalized by losing money.
mindfox

Activity: 280

Donate to put a smile on my face :)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:04:29 AM

It is my understanding that DRK uses 20% block reward (from new blocks generated) to pay mixing nodes while XC uses tx fees (as it can't generate coins with new blocks due to being PoS).

DRK also uses collateral so that misbehaving or DOS attempts are penalized by losing money.

If you allow me a small correction. PoS blocks *do* generate new coins (that's how the "interest" is getting paid).
Now, regarding DRK behavior, although I haven't read the code so what I'm going to say is just the way I understand it, how can the system identify a misbehaving node? by the IP? because there is no other way (unless coded to give unique identity to each wallet - which in turn means that wallets are now having a full identity ) to identify a wallet, only the IP is logged (and scored accordingly). Maybe I will study more about that, once I'm done with the project I'm currently doing Smiley
ccryptcoin (OP)

CRYPT Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:19:02 AM

Bittrex Exchange has successfully transitioned from CRY to CRYPT

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRYPT

AlexGR
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:08:47 AM

If you allow me a small correction. PoS blocks *do* generate new coins (that's how the "interest" is getting paid).
Now, regarding DRK behavior, although I haven't read the code so what I'm going to say is just the way I understand it, how can the system identify a misbehaving node? by the IP? because there is no other way (unless coded to give unique identity to each wallet - which in turn means that wallets are now having a full identity ) to identify a wallet, only the IP is logged (and scored accordingly). Maybe I will study more about that, once I'm done with the project I'm currently doing Smiley

Again to the best of my understanding, there are two or three levels of misbehavior... the sender of the money who can lose collateral if he does something evil, the node which can lose collateral for not doing the transaction correctly, and the miner who may try to forge which masternode gets paid in which case his block is orphaned and he loses the entire block.
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:08:05 AM

Bittrex Exchange has successfully transitioned from CRY to CRYPT

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRYPT

So crypt is just a Name change? No Change of chain or whatever? If i buy cry at Polo I can sell them as crypt on bittrex?
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 12:06:43 PM

Explorer updated to the new ticker name and can now be found at

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/crypt/

You can update the link in the first post Smiley

ebliever
Legendary

Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:56:46 PM

Transaction fees are calculated and applied according to the transaction's size (in KBs) and as AlexGR said (btw, are you from Greece perhaps? Smiley ), one reason they are used, is to prevent mallicious or bogus usage of the transactions themselves. Another reason is to give an incentive to miners of PoW blocks to keep mining when the block reward has decreased to 0 ( for inflation reasons) since transaction fees are paid to the finder of the block. But that also applies to PoS (finders also are rewarded by the transaction fees of the transactions included in the block they find) and with coins that have heavy traffic can give a nice reward).

I believe what the others meant though, is that there will be no "extra" fees regarding the "anonymizing" feature that may be introduced by other coins that uses intermediate nodes, to give incentive to people to run that kind of nodes (since running one has some cost)
Thanks for catching and correcting me on this.  Smiley

I don't think CRYPT is an improvement over CRY for mass-market appeal though. Something that houses dead bodies? That's how people will perceive that symbol, rather than the reference to CRYPTOcurrency which is what I believe was intended. I mean, within altcoinland that's probably OK, but down the road we may want to revisit this as the coin succeeds.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
xtsjyfx

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:00:48 PM

The price coming up quickly up to up and rise so mush....
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:34:08 PM

This coin is listed on cryptsy  Smiley
https://twitter.com/BitEmber/status/477443446089998336
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: