Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512540 times)
MoosaNYC

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:57:37 PM

Guys, Mindfox did mention in IRC today that the team has been working nonstop on this.. just be patience for now, i guess.

Dev update.

Yes... there is a lot more coming than just another "anon send" feature. We are also working on a feature which will open the doors to many bigger things.

People in the thread complain about us releasing "announcement of announcement" and DRAFT "whitepaper" so we have decided to just shut up, work hard, and accumulate lots of CRY at these cheap prices.

For those who continue their faith in us, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you.

Thank you for showing you are working hard Smiley

+1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hashnine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:21:44 AM

Nice news  Cool

Careful XC anonymous coin is a scam
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:28:15 AM

https://coinking.io

Cryptcoin: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6673
         X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
         50+ Coins
         1% Pool Fee
         Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
         Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256, Quark Support
         Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, X13, SHA256
         American, European, and Asian stratum servers
         Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/WC/VTC/CINNI/WEST/PC/DRK/MAST/CRY/BOST/DIS
         Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
         Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
         Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
         SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
         DDoS Protection
         Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
         Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
         URL: https://coinking.io
         Email: admin@coinking.io
         IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

eXSn

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:49:43 AM

Guys, Mindfox did mention in IRC today that the team has been working nonstop on this.. just be patience for now, i guess.

^+1 on this..

Also, I want to give you guys some investing advice.If some of you invested in CRY these days, the current price gives you a good opportunity to buy some more coins and to average down your price.I am 100% confident that after the initial release we'll see 100k+ again. As Moosa earlier said, this drop is just market dynamic , BTC flowing in and out of a new altcoin, but after whales will realize the potential we will see Moon.

That's actually a horrible investment strategy, especially in alts. If you think this is a good, legitimate opportunity and you have done your research on the team and the future prospects of the project, put in however much you would feel comfortable losing in its entirety.

I hate hype as much as I hate FUD. Both ruin the integrity and reputation of a project. Just support the devs, whether by saying good job or by offering advice if its within your realm of expertise.

So what you are actually saying is that the only and the best way to invest in an alt is to invest 'X' money that you don't care about and then wait for the altcoin to have a bad moment, sell at a loss and lose your investment?Huh It seems to me you are here just to express a void opinion on a matter that you clearly do not understand. Trading is much more than buying blindly and then dumping if the price goes up or panic selling at a loss when it goes down...Please do not give more trading advice...Please!!!

Think from the perspective of the general public. There's a ton of people with less than 10 posts behind them with registrations in the last 3 months that only say "omg buy ____ its the greatest thing since sliced bread." Regardless of whether you mean well or not, and it seems like you do, when the public sees a lot of one-liners about the success of a coin from new accounts, its a definite sell signal and kills the credibility of a coin, marking it as a pump & dump.

What really set me off was when there was a legitimate criticism that was dismissed as FUD by someone who registered less than a month ago. That's the best thing that can happen in this thread as it's a point that can be improved upon and add to long-term stability.

What I'm saying is, less hype and encouraging people to buy and more motivation to devs. If there's more FUD than hype, the coin is likely to increase in value.

In terms of trading, that's exactly what I'm saying. I sold my stake at a loss and rebought the at about 65% of my selling price. Whachu know about averaging down? Wink See you at the 200k mark.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:04:44 AM

^+1 on this..

Also, I want to give you guys some investing advice.If some of you invested in CRY these days, the current price gives you a good opportunity to buy some more coins and to average down your price.I am 100% confident that after the initial release we'll see 100k+ again. As Moosa earlier said, this drop is just market dynamic , BTC flowing in and out of a new altcoin, but after whales will realize the potential we will see Moon.

That's actually a horrible investment strategy, especially in alts. If you think this is a good, legitimate opportunity and you have done your research on the team and the future prospects of the project, put in however much you would feel comfortable losing in its entirety.

I hate hype as much as I hate FUD. Both ruin the integrity and reputation of a project. Just support the devs, whether by saying good job or by offering advice if its within your realm of expertise.

So what you are actually saying is that the only and the best way to invest in an alt is to invest 'X' money that you don't care about and then wait for the altcoin to have a bad moment, sell at a loss and lose your investment?Huh It seems to me you are here just to express a void opinion on a matter that you clearly do not understand. Trading is much more than buying blindly and then dumping if the price goes up or panic selling at a loss when it goes down...Please do not give more trading advice...Please!!!

Also I have a lot of faith in CRY team and Mindfox, this is why I am telling people to buy. When I tell them to average down their buy-in in a bear market, I address those kind of people that trade and have trading plans NOT come here to gamble away their microbits.This has nothing to do with hype nor FUD.

And to close my idea, I must admit that the only thing we have in common and in which you are right is that we should support the coin by supporting the devs.

Good job CRY team! You have my moral support in your endeavors!

I agree with this. Knowing someone like Mindfox who is a proven coin developer is working hard at it gives me confidence that this coin is bouncing back up. What better way to quantify your profit by buying now at all time low? I initially bought a lot of coins at 55,000 sats, now its 13,000 sats I can buy 4x more coin for the same cost, and when it hits original peak value again, much more profit to be made than I could have buying at 55k sats.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:34:47 AM

Dev update.

Yes... there is a lot more coming than just another "anon send" feature. We are also working on a feature which will open the doors to many bigger things.

People in the thread complain about us releasing "announcement of announcement" and DRAFT "whitepaper" so we have decided to just shut up, work hard, and accumulate lots of CRY at these cheap prices.

Thank you.

Thank you for the update.. keep up the good work. +1

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:02:05 AM

Wow King Tuna youre in on CRY?  Nice to see whales investing in this!  Cant wait to see what mindfox can do.  Ive looked at his work, dude is full of genius.  GL guys.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:33:03 AM

Dev update.

Thank you.

Thank you for the update. No fake hype needed, just reassurance from the guys behind the scenes that the dev are still fully on the task at hand, and you just done that.

Now patiently waiting, holding and accumulating cryptcoins.
crycoinxx

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:13:11 AM

Recently the authors go where? How 3 days did not appear.
Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:21:29 AM

Recently the authors go where? How 3 days did not appear.

Dev update.

Thank you.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:29:31 AM

End the mining in 7 days. Change to PoS only.

59,000 coins per day is about 10 BTC per day at this price in dumps.
At higher prices it's even more pressure. That is why the price is constantly dropping.

That change would likely salvage the price and turn the coin around.
Just a thought.
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:44:51 AM

Value is slowly increasing again.
Hint for the people planning to exit around certain value: don't dump all your coins at once, sell in small chuncks, this way you don't crash the coin, you get more money, it's a win-win like that.
This is valid for all coins.
KingTuna

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:58:18 AM

Wow King Tuna youre in on CRY?  Nice to see whales investing in this!  Cant wait to see what mindfox can do.  Ive looked at his work, dude is full of genius.  GL guys.

I am a BIG believer in this coin. What CRY will offer is original and unique. XC and DRK will truly have some competition, especially once CRY is listed on Mintpal. I am a big investor, looking at good alt coins with a future and this one I believe. I'll be moving a lot of BTC through this baby Smiley
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 08:22:59 AM

CRY looks like a good investment, with solid devs and with more feature coming.
Pow phase is not over so miners can dump their cheap coins on me, that's good!
WheresMyWallet

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:08:35 AM

Yes miners, dump your cheap coins to me please. This coins is going places and I can't accumulate enough right now without you selling to me!
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:18:26 AM

CRY looks like a good investment, with solid devs and with more feature coming.
Pow phase is not over so miners can dump their cheap coins on me, that's good!

I see your point Smiley

Well as long as the volume stays up then the mining will not be an issue as there have already been 3 block halvings and reward is low.
I think Mindfox may be able to do some fantastic and original work and surprise everyone with something new.

Price already seems to be rising ;P
zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:56:22 AM

I think it is great that Mindfox is on the team, he is a hard worker and delivers quality code without letting himself being pressured into rush jobs. I have seen him on irc sessions many times and he always answers concerns and questions posed to him to the best of his abilities and never promises unrealistic ETA's. Let's make him feel comfy here, which should be the case : )
I noticed that this forum is much more friendly and informative than some of the other alt forums, happy to see that!
Happy coding, trading and mining to all...
litebtc

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 09:57:22 AM

At the time I write this someone is buying the book and consequently price jumped 17k-27k.
Also the Support thickened. Buy orders down to 10k sum 19BTC. A couple of days ago The Buy Order Book was 3BTC to 1k sats. Resistance is merely 12 BTC to 42k.
Also the volume seems to have doubled and cryptocoincharts lists CRY 50% up in the last 24h: http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/cry/btc/bittrex/10-days.
It seems we hit 10k bottom and bounced. I will repeat myself but I think price will not stay very long in this range and is a good opportunity for accumulation and averaging down the buy-in.

Boomsling

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:08:31 AM

Ive taken advantage of the low price over the weekend to lower my break even point and average buy in costs.

I cannot resist a good special offer or flash sale.  Wink

Looking forward to more news from the devs.

Keep up the good work  Smiley

bughunter

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:08:47 AM

This coin looks interesting. You could catch some VRC-dumpers by doing better marketing exactly now! and show some real work very fast.
I am open for a new investment! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: