Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:45:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:30:38 AM

to whoever was saying they were going to "wait until the cloaksend 2.0 whitepaper is released to judge instead of just hype"

well... i have great news for you! it was released almost 2 weeks ago.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cloaksend-20-whitepaper-released-anonymity-through-proof-of-stake-protocol-extensions

totally forgetting the currently functional cloaksend 1.0 feature, which is fully decoupled %100 working anon, it's just slave to a masternode, which is not fully trustless. still, working anon right now.

moving forward in time you can see the documented daily progress being made on the now functioning in-wallet trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAenyGYaq64

yeah that was about 5 days ago, being able to see the market orders, trade history, buy and sell live straight from the wallet is a BIT more than just hype. still, old news

the latest news is the community voting on the next feature to be implemented, and the community made their voices heard loud and clear, with over %80 of the vote, a decentralized marketplace is the next thing in the works, a whitepaper for that is due out this week. While Cloaksend 2.0 is slated for a July 7th release.

call it just hype at your own peril. do your own homework.

I really don't understand why we are talking about cloak, it's not cloak thread, it's Supercon thread so better we talk only about Supercoin not other coins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:32:44 AM

So youngmike, djslick: please no more promotion of other coins here. You simply make people dislike more the coins you try to promote. Not worth the effort.

I understand this. Just facepalmed so hard to some FUD here about other coins that I had to react.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:33:27 AM

to whoever was saying they were going to "wait until the cloaksend 2.0 whitepaper is released to judge instead of just hype"

well... i have great news for you! it was released almost 2 weeks ago.

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/cloaksend-20-whitepaper-released-anonymity-through-proof-of-stake-protocol-extensions

totally forgetting the currently functional cloaksend 1.0 feature, which is fully decoupled %100 working anon, it's just slave to a masternode, which is not fully trustless. still, working anon right now.

moving forward in time you can see the documented daily progress being made on the now functioning in-wallet trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAenyGYaq64

yeah that was about 5 days ago, being able to see the market orders, trade history, buy and sell live straight from the wallet is a BIT more than just hype. still, old news

the latest news is the community voting on the next feature to be implemented, and the community made their voices heard loud and clear, with over %80 of the vote, a decentralized marketplace is the next thing in the works, a whitepaper for that is due out this week. While Cloaksend 2.0 is slated for a July 7th release.

call it just hype at your own peril. do your own homework.

I really don't understand why we are talking about cloak, it's not cloak thread, it's Supercon thread so better we talk only about Supercoin not other coins.

only other coin that can be talked about here is MAMM as they working with super coin on phase 2 and have supersend implemented
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:35:25 AM

ok it is a supercoin thread, i respect that and i'll leave it alone. i haven't said one bad word about supercoin.

but don't hold up in here and spread FUD about other coins, and you won't have people jumping in your thread to gently correct them

as in all cases, do your own homework.

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
mikerutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:45:36 AM

Yeah and I suppose the ''IPO'' of 2.5mil will be used for marketing?? Mind you devs call it a ''MINI'' IPO aka PRE-MINE... yeah right!! more like devs lining there own pockets. 2.5 mill is massive!!! Yeah sorry dudes not my thing.

Quote:
Where will IPO used?
 The proceeds of the IPO will be used to finance the coin development...(Line the devs pockets),.

Plenty of Alts out there that are a lot better than this. Sorry dudes but glad I sold and sorry you are all stuck in a bottomless pit.

GLTA
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:45:50 AM

if you want to fud, go to cloak thread

also, for the record, i'm not sure you understand the definition of FUD.

ie. the people in this thread who are purposely spreading disinformation (aka lies) about cloakcoin is spreading FUD

you having an opinion one way or another on cloak is fine and totally valid

people coming here to clear up the FUD that your posters started (aka spread truth, not lies) are helping educate, not spreading FUD.

BIG DIFFERENCE

in the end you have to make up your own mind, with FACTS not FUD, and do your own homework. but i will not sit idly by when people try to spread lies, and no one corrects them.

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:47:16 AM

ok it is a supercoin thread, i respect that and i'll leave it alone. i haven't said one bad word about supercoin.

but don't hold up in here and spread FUD about other coins, and you won't have people jumping in your thread to gently correct them

We are not spreading FUD about other coins, we respect other coins too, even I am following Cloakcoin too but I really talk about cloakcoin in cloak thread not in other thread.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:53:04 AM

We are not spreading FUD about other coins, we respect other coins too, even I am following Cloakcoin too but I really talk about cloakcoin in cloak thread not in other thread.

it's not most of you, but just in the last page i've read:

"wait, does Cloakcoin have anything? they are pure hype and they don't even understand what is a trustless system."

"Do they understand what is a trustless system? from current "whitepaper" this is a complete joke. I'll wait their 2.0 whitepaper before commenting further."

"Missed the train from a pure hype coin? No thanks. Just because they made a fancy name PoSA that I will buy into it? No sorry. From their white paper, Cloakcoin has nothing but marketing and hype."

"I don't care a bit these hype-only coins, where dev does not even know what he's talking about. I don't care about these garbages. If you don't like SUPER, go away, no one cares about your FUD."

AGAIN, spreading FUD while calling others FUDDERS who are trying to gently correct them (using facts). This is the fox news mantra, perform awful act X while wagging your finger at your opponent for performing X.

do not shoot the messenger.

strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:57:44 AM

People simply ask you to respect the thread. Again don't repeatedly mention some other coins here. We DO NOT care and are NOT interested. If you don't like this coin, please go away, that's all.

I am sure you don't want people to go your coin thread and talk about other coins, so do the same here.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:23:28 AM

Please report messages promoting other crypto coins, this is supercoin thread and let's keep it so!
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:24:33 AM

I am sure you don't want people to go your coin thread and talk about other coins, so do the same here.

LOL please come to the cloak thread, talk feature-for-feature. i'd love to see how that conversation goes for you  Cheesy

and if you're defending marseille's right to smack talk other coins in your thread, then i guess i should tell everyone how horrible supercoin is in the cloak thread. tit for tat?

take responsibility for harboring a FUDDER and denounce him, or through inaction you invite everyone else to shit on your coin in their threads.

dangerous precedent to set.

look carefully through all of my posts, in here, or in cloak. i've never said one negative word about super. remember that.

marseille's is a clear motherfucker. That id is try to spread FUD over RZR & here SUPER
Kick that id's ass.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
mikerutch

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:28:47 AM

Yeah enough talk on this IPO aka PREMINED coin thread....back to some real coins, with real value, real anon, a real dev team with real projects and back to a real community unlike these communities full of people who are clearly so envious.

No hard feelings, PEACE!!!
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:31:59 AM

Yeah enough talk on this IPO aka PREMINED coin thread....back to some real coins, with real value, real anon, a real dev team with real projects and back to a real community unlike these communities full of people who are clearly so envious.

+1 hahaha. I hold some super also but still funny.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:32:58 AM

hey hey write down with ur original ID u MF. Every time when this is going to then some MF come from HELL and spread shitting here.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
mikerutch

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:38:29 AM

hey hey write down with ur original ID u MF. Every time when this is going to then some MF come from HELL and spread shitting here.

Don't hate man I'm just stating the facts....PRE-MINED. It says it on the super website. (in small print as usual) 2.5mill coins PRE-MINED good luck with that.
bitbd83

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:41:57 AM

Don't hate man I'm just stating the facts....PRE-MINED. It says it on the super website. (in small print as usual) 2.5mill coins PRE-MINED good luck with that.

Its over..........pre-mined issue if u have new issue then make a better FUD.

gryffus

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:44:50 AM

Hi, i lost some Supercoins while i was on the wrong fork. Since then, i did what was suggested (deleted everything instead of the wallet.dat and resync with good peers). But no coins arrived Sad And moreover, all new transactions to my address didn't arrived. What i need to do to get my coins? Or are they lost forever? And how can i repair my wallet so i can send Supercoins to it?

The wallet address is: SfVp67RBYG6FwB3c1JXjXth9gfsFWT85DG

I even cannot find it in http://cryptotrends.info/SUPERCOIN

Appreciate every reply, thanks.

Edit: The wallet was never functional. After first run it synced to the wrong chain. If this is important...
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:49:39 AM

lol why don't you also state it was a ipo, you fool, that raised 5btc, that was like in may. dev would have run off, why would he create supersend. you don't make sense, SxC. its SxC guys,
_theone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:04:13 AM

common fellow fudders. lets keep the thread alone and find some other opportunity to get cheaper coins.

its been enough now i think.

we all got a nice small position of 10's of k and its time to let it either die or grow.

zzz
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:05:20 AM

morning fellow shitcoin sry i mean super bagholder's

LOL you noob. You sold yesterday at 4499, today is 5500-6000 LOLearn to trade troll.
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: