Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473342 times)
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:38:37 AM

Dev I have 1 question, is "SuperSend Trustless" going to be slower than 'Supersend'?

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercoindev

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:54:40 AM

Dev I have 1 question, is "SuperSend Trustless" going to be slower than 'Supersend'?

In our testing it is pretty fast, usually takes a few seconds. But since there are several transactions during the process, it could be a little slower than the SuperSend with centralized mixers.

marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:55:47 AM

While I am writing the whitepaper, I think instead of publishing it all at once when I finish, I will post it in parts, every 2-3 days, so community will get more details about the algorithm we use and logistics behind it. It is also an education process so people will understand what is a trustless system and why we need it. So expect 3 parts to be posted in this thread. I will prepare a pdf file with all parts together (the formal whitepaper).

All questions are welcomed, though I may not have time to answer all the questions. Because I still need to do testing on the code and fix bugs, and add bells and whistles etc.

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==

Very good information about the multisig address and transactions Smiley
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:54:13 AM

While I am writing the whitepaper, I think instead of publishing it all at once when I finish, I will post it in parts, every 2-3 days, so community will get more details about the algorithm we use and logistics behind it. It is also an education process so people will understand what is a trustless system and why we need it. So expect 3 parts to be posted in this thread. I will prepare a pdf file with all parts together (the formal whitepaper).

All questions are welcomed, though I may not have time to answer all the questions. Because I still need to do testing on the code and fix bugs, and add bells and whistles etc.

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==

Good information. Looking forward to the algorithm. Clearly the supercoin dev understands very well the trustless system. I am curious to see the algorithms if there are any issues. But multisig is the only tech I think can support the trustless system. Some other coins claimed trustless but have no idea what they talk about Grin
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:05:37 AM

SuperCoin is one of the most solid coin on Bittrex with very bullish market activity. Volume: 3.66BTC Spread: 4%

some138

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:11:38 AM

==

==

Very interesting... this painted a high level picture of our trustless system Smiley

eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:13:42 AM

This was a good day and quite a step in the right direction!
Good Job Supercoindev/Supercointeam & Community!!

To celebrate the day I got a small present for all of you guys Wink
I set up a wordpress blog for Supercoin -> http://supercoinblog.wordpress.com/

Since we talked about it several pages ago, the blog will be used to collect information about Supercoin and deliver it in a condensed way.
Just plain information.

Right now I connected my Supercoin Facebook Page (already got one like lol Wink ) since the current Page is not listed in Facebook search anywhere (kind of a strange domain...) I contacted supercointeam to switch to a more efficient domain like facebook.com/supercoin47 (which i use right now).
When thats done I will also link to the main Supercoin Facebook Page.

Logos:
I tried all of theme in an homepage related environment and came to the conclusion that i prefer the blue one, sleek and simple, embedded easily anywhere.  Smiley
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:18:11 AM

Since we talked about it several pages ago, the blog will be used to collect information about Supercoin and deliver it in a condensed way.
Just plain information.

Right now I connected my Supercoin Facebook Page (already got one like lol Wink ) since the current Page is not listed in Facebook search anywhere (kind of a strange domain...) I contacted supercointeam to switch to a more efficient domain like facebook.com/supercoin47 (which i use right now).

Logos:
I tried all of theme in an homepage related environment and came to the conclusion that i prefer the blue one, sleek and simple, embedded easily anywhere.  Smiley

Very good job! And you are right, I am starting to prefer the Blue logo for "SuperSend Trustless"

toaster3

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:45:53 AM

Just plain information.

Logos:

+1
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:48:53 AM

As far as we know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. We are not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU.

But for coinjoin category claims, We don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one.

+1

She seems to ready, Are you ready?
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:55:31 AM

Well done, we need promotion , let more people know it.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:56:21 AM

==

==

This is a legendary crypto currency. This is SUPER Coin. We are first one in its kind.

What is trustless system and why we need it - Part 1

What is trustless system and why we need it - Part 1 #supercoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.msg8272890#msg8272890 … Must Read Retweet!
https://twitter.com/CoinSuper/status/498346653875965952
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:58:51 AM

==

==

Good information. Looking forward to the algorithm. Clearly the supercoin dev understands very well the trustless system. I am curious to see the algorithms if there are any issues. But multisig is the only tech I think can support the trustless system. Some other coins claimed trustless but have no idea what they talk about Grin

ABSOLUTELY YES WE ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTADING AND DOING IT! THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD STICK TO SUPERCOIN!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:03:41 AM

Spread the word about "SuperSend Trustless",we have done a great job today!

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/498310296440938496

RETWEETED JOIN ME!
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:20:53 AM

Thank you exe47 for the blog and for the facebook  page Smiley
Today i am contacting the promo guys so soon we will have something good Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:30:58 AM

So if my friend is mining at 150-200MH/s and the Hashrate has doubled on the SuperMultiPool.com

What is going to be the next payment with SUPER buy on the market?

toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:31:28 AM

Ready and go! Grin
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:43:00 AM

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:46:07 AM

So if my friend is mining at 150-200MH/s and the Hashrate has doubled on the SuperMultiPool.com

What is going to be the next payment with SUPER buy on the market?

This is good, usually we see pool payments every 3-4 days but can take a week.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:47:42 AM

I have contacted several sites for alt coin news i am waiting for answers,and i wrote to our friends with the previous article to update it for phase II

I wan to make a video ad and article and ad space in a site so we can re teweet it and share it what do you think?

Captain Positive Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: