Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:01:58 AM

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:12:54 AM

I tried the SuperSend and yes, it's really fast. I don't know how does it compare to DARK, CLOAK, BLACK, etc. but this is very fast.

We need better marketing, a bigger team! I can't believe it... this is a sleeping beauty. We have to slap that b*tch.

The day you guys send a road map the price went up 50% and the day after we saw a jump to 0.000028 on mintpal. It's very easy when you deliver and you have good tech.

Have you guys ever thought of hiring a new dev?
We are very cool baby, when others falling down we will stand tall.
We have growing super promo budged, you start planning with this budged promo activities.
We can even hire new dev if needed with this budged if enough donation collected.

With how much SUPER donation would you consider hiring a dev?

We should also talk with our dev because it's important to find someone trustworthy.

We have to seriously consider it and make actions, this could really help to reach the deadline faster.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
apojii

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:22:14 AM

I tried the SuperSend and yes, it's really fast. I don't know how does it compare to DARK, CLOAK, BLACK, etc. but this is very fast.

We need better marketing, a bigger team! I can't believe it... this is a sleeping beauty. We have to slap that b*tch.

The day you guys send a road map the price went up 50% and the day after we saw a jump to 0.000028 on mintpal. It's very easy when you deliver and you have good tech.

We have growing super promo budged, you start planning with this budged promo activities.
We can even hire new dev if needed with this budged if enough donation collected.

We should also talk with our dev because it's important to find someone trustworthy.

We have to seriously consider it and make actions, this could really help to reach the deadline faster.

We should hire a market leader, not dev, dev is done so well at this time. the promo budged is market , not the technology.
crypto-dude

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:33:42 AM

We should hire a market leader, not dev, dev is done so well at this time. the promo budged is market , not the technology.

I agree, we need market leaders, possibly 2-3, any volunteers with proven track record? I am willing to donate more Smiley
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:56:29 AM

Good morning Smiley
fellas i have a question,there a very very little miners on the supermultipool, whats wrong the price for selling i assume, so you put your hash power somewhere else.
Hmm interesting most of community sells cheap ;( , others are not on the pool,i get it is the team responsibility and mine to do something about it,but understand that the change must come from you, imagine that by tomorrow we are having an article foim a site,somebody will see about super and we are going sky high . i imagine that everyday but if it is only one man he will buy all the cheap coins and thats it, and again low sell orders will emerge again and again.
I am not negative you know me Wink , i am trying to explain to all starters and newbies that they should build a strong character if they want to achieve something in the crypto world.

i slept for 5 hours and i am back her, tomorrow is my Bday and i am going on vacation for 3 days  BUT i will watch over the thread and i will write i promise Smiley
Bday or not the community is community,so today if we have enough for an article the sites will be contacted,SuperTeam how much we have ? do we have enough for a small campaign or not ? Smiley

Cheers

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:57:42 AM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2013/12/23/the-bitcoin-pizza-purchase-thats-worth-7-million-today/
Read about this "lucky" dude Cheesy
you don't want you to be in his shoes  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Captain Positive Cool
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:12:36 AM

That's my point of view:

-Super needs to release phase2 asap. Until that, price will floating to 1-2-3k ever.
-Promotion is good,but phase2 is the priority.
-When phase2 is release,that will be the judmnent day for supercoin, life or death.
-I'm involved in several pumper group(whales). Unfortunatelly they're not interest anymore in super,they have already pushed 1 months ago,and there are too many bagholder bought at 12-14k ready to dump to go out if price will reach in future that price. So,till now,noone is interest in put consistent buy order to support price.
-Please dev,not post something offensive,or comparation between other coin. We can post this comparative stuff,but not dev. That's not much professional.
-Dev,work hard on phase 2 and talk about programming,code. Investor like this discussion,even if they don't understand about code.
-We have cryptobull,a honest guy and investor too. So,leave him to lead this community for a while,and you dev just dedicate on phase2
-Yes,volume is tremendous low,that's must afraid some investor to throw in.
-We don't need another exchanger. Bter is good,but don't dream that since is a chinese market,if super get in, tomorrow chinese investor wake up and invest in it.
-Bittrex,cryptsy and mintpal got more daily volume than btter.

Cheers and have a good daily trading.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:15:10 AM

With how much SUPER donation would you consider hiring a dev? We are already very fast.
We better need extra community or promo leaders

Oh i see what you mean, this, hiring dev, will not help or speed at all.
Better we have more marketer or promoters.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:39:03 AM

Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:45:13 AM

We should indeed invest in marketing. Look at cloak, their success is based on a few rich investors who pump the price daily. This started short after the beginning of their launch and it made their name grow fast, just like darkcoin's name, amongst the people. It's clear that nowadays a coin needs to have a strong community (or say just a few individuals) with a shitload of money to invest in times when a coin is decreasing in price (especially during the holidays). Whenever cloak drops in price, there's someone to pump it again. If Super did this from the start we would be in the top 10 marketcap list, easily. If we start doing it now it should induce a stable high price where Super deserves to be, it would be more in the spotlights too. It's unfortunate to say but having a coin with specifications that are amongst the best is not enough itself to make it to the top, that's because the players on the altcoinmarket changed. They are in first place interested in numbers on the exchange, quality gets second place. But being visible on the marketcap list is a very important and vital factor for a coin, Super needs to shine here and afterwards people will also appreciate the specifications aswell.
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278

Back to the real world

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:27:20 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 09:46:11 AM by Grgechkapitalac

I wanted to say that i'm working more than a month @ my birthplace and my rigs are not available to me ,they are in the other city, and that's the only reason i'm not mining Super. I could try to do something via teamviewer, but, i already lost connection to my 2 rigs (bug, or network problem, wireless...), and the third (and the only one working) is mining Maxcoin, I don't want to lose it too if problem appears.

Next, I want to say big THANK YOU to m8 who donated 13k+ coins to "our cause". I didn't yet donated any, but will do it today, and would say when.It wouldn't be that much, but.... the more people donate, the more close we are to our goals. Now I see how small premine or bigger IPO is really necessary when developing a coin, because it helps promotion of coins, it's not SCAM always... so we need additional efforts in order for this coin to progress. And yes, we definitely need market gurus, because advertising is selling more products than quality and consistence today (unfortunately that's how the world is organised these days).

I would appreciate opinion of others about this: Do we really need BTER? I'm not registered there, nor planing, and only reason to made me do it would be Supercoin. I would have no other reasons to go there...It's silly to say anybody who is not there wants this coin dead, because that's simply not true.

We have good community leader,with lot of energy and positive attitudes, but he can't do it alone. We must jump in Smiley

@Supercoin team and dev...I would have a dozen questions for you and your nearest associates,but that can wait a couple of days until we see what else we can do. Do not feel insulted in any way (when I ask, some could be unpleasant a little bit), i really respect you A LOT.

Keep up the good work, and Supercoin to the moon! Cheesy

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:06:04 AM

Oh i see what you mean, this, hiring dev, will not help or speed at all.
Better we have more marketer or promoters.

Most important to get the correct talent. Marketing and promotion of course is something to be done at this time, and a bigger team will be needed (only to take future load from you) .

Solid fundamentals will win out, just need to keep reviewing everything, but be open to the idea of other developers as much as possible, because that is the future,one day will be needed and is not possible to find good people quickly, just happens as things evolve.

Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:07:46 AM

Community is good here, we don't want extreme views..

Tip : Don't bash coins on this thread, stay positive
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 10:17:33 AM

We should indeed invest in marketing. Look at cloak, their success is based on a few rich investors who pump the price daily. This started short after the beginning of their launch and it made their name grow fast, just like darkcoin's name, amongst the people. It's clear that nowadays a coin needs to have a strong community (or say just a few individuals) with a shitload of money to invest in times when a coin is decreasing in price (especially during the holidays). Whenever cloak drops in price, there's someone to pump it again. If Super did this from the start we would be in the top 10 marketcap list, easily. If we start doing it now it should induce a stable high price where Super deserves to be, it would be more in the spotlights too. It's unfortunate to say but having a coin with specifications that are amongst the best is not enough itself to make it to the top, that's because the players on the altcoinmarket changed. They are in first place interested in numbers on the exchange, quality gets second place. But being visible on the marketcap list is a very important and vital factor for a coin, Super needs to shine here and afterwards people will also appreciate the specifications aswell.

Cloak is a vastly bigger operation with a large team including many developers and a huge media exposure.

Super cannot compete on that level until the community and development team is much larger.

Supercoin is following a good path for it's size and niche, and we should concentrate on one step at a time.

Which channel would be best to promote ?  

IRC
Reddit
Independent Forum.

to help community accretion.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:37:21 AM

Community members can play an active part by preaching the Gospel of Supercoin to the filthy unwashed heathens who have yet to behold the glory that is SUPERCOIN. Slap the fuckers to get their attention if they ain't listening.

Just kidding; don't slap anyone. Instead, go to places like these:

http://cryptocoinupdates.com/contact-us
http://www.technologyreview.com/contact/submit/?type=tip
http://www.coindesk.com/contact-us
http://cryptolife.net/contact-us
http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/contact
http://altcoinpress.com/contact

(Or pick your own favorite crypto-related websites and visit their contact pages; the links above are just an example)
Fill in the contact form on the page (or use email) and say something like this:

"SUPERCOIN is fast. SUPER fast. Faster than a speeding bullet.

SUPERCOIN will soon make crypto history with "Phase 2" of development, featuring a fully decentralized p2p anonymous system.

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0

http://www.super-coin.net
"

(Or describe Supercoin in your own words; "SELL" IT.)

And use your Facebox and Twatter (or whatever other social media) to twatter the Gospel of Supercoin to the masses.

Can I get a fuckin AMEN, brothers?

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:41:22 AM

@nomad the talent it's awesome!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:42:59 AM

Community members can play an active part by preaching the Gospel of Supercoin to the filthy unwashed heathens who have yet to behold the glory that is SUPERCOIN. Slap the fuckers to get their attention if they ain't listening.

Just kidding; don't slap anyone. Instead, go to places like these:

http://cryptocoinupdates.com/contact-us
http://www.technologyreview.com/contact/submit/?type=tip
http://www.coindesk.com/contact-us
http://cryptolife.net/contact-us
http://cryptocoinchronicle.com/contact
http://altcoinpress.com/contact

(Or pick your own favorite crypto-related websites and visit their contact pages; the links above are just an example)
Fill in the contact form on the page (or use email) and say something like this:

"SUPERCOIN is fast. SUPER fast. Faster than a speeding bullet.

SUPERCOIN will soon make crypto history with "Phase 2" of development, featuring a fully decentralized p2p anonymous system.

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=618552.0

http://www.super-coin.net
"

(Or describe Supercoin in your own words; "SELL" IT.)

And use your Facebox and Twatter (or whatever other social media) to twatter the Gospel of Supercoin to the masses.

Can I get a fuckin AMEN, brothers?

Guys give a hand here!
Wizardskills

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:43:59 AM

Cloak is a vastly bigger operation with a large team including many developers and a huge media exposure.

Super cannot compete on that level until the community and development team is much larger.

Supercoin is following a good path for it's size and niche, and we should concentrate on one step at a time.

Which channel would be best to promote ?  

IRC
Reddit
Independent Forum.

to help community accretion.

+1000

All of those channels shouldn't be too hard to setup.

IRC should probably be done first though. Also the forum could be part of the supercoin website.

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
bittybit11

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:44:21 AM

TIME TO DONATE

Donate to Dev team: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

We need bigger budged for the future promos!

I have just made a small donation of 100 Super for the supercointeam. Let`s help super community to improve the future promos and donate to Developer team:   SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

let`s see the price @50k satoshi->100k satoshi->300k satoshi  Grin Grin

Keep the good work SUPERCOINTEAM!! Wink

nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:49:55 AM

TIME TO DONATE

Donate to Dev team: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

We need bigger budged for the future promos!

I have just made a small donation of 100 Super for the supercointeam. Let`s help super community to improve the future promos and donate to Developer team:   SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

let`s see the price @50k satoshi->100k satoshi->300k satoshi  Grin Grin

Keep the good work SUPERCOINTEAM!! Wink

+1

Donate to Dev team: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
Pages: « 1 ... 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: