Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473346 times)
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:49:25 AM

I removed the word kids, sorry for this. Let me show some respect. Our job can't be understandable without their job. Anyway.  So guys give a hand here lets comment on cryptobull offers.

Well its a very great idea and it is your job to go, your or the dev. It's very important.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:58:38 AM

Someone's sell in one shot 140k super on mintpal. And after that other 50k sold all togheter in 1 transaction.
What's up? Someone's lost trust in super?

Is there a way to know within 2 weeks the amount of super selled and buyed in eschangers? Or at least in 1 exchangers.

I like statistic,but i don't know if this is possible.
Not for supercoin only, i would like to do for all coin where i'm involved.

Any idea?
Thanks

Yes, I'm ready to bet 5$ that this is "People's Pumper".

He has been trying to pump SUPER for 2 weeks, and his guys normally invest around 1 to 4 BTC (60K to 250K SUPER).

I think he's leaving and this is good for SUPER because it was a bad agent in the market.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:40:00 PM

can someone tell me what we can expect from phase 2
and how big this will be
http://www.reddit.com/r/supercoin/comments/2c89a1/supercoindev_phase2_1/

just read now

nice nice  Grin

You can rent this space
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

can someone tell me what we can expect from phase 2
and how big this will be

It's bigger event than all current anonymous cryptos and other pseudo anonymous coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin etc.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

how about integration bittrex mintpal bter api _ trading from wallet _
new features will be very nice and price-boosters
messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features
***************new price******************

This we can look after the phase 2. Integrating one extra tab and making connection to exchange api is not an innovation. Our phase 2 is at least 10x times more important and a real innovation!
You don't understant crypt world....
Only anonymous, there is not much appeal now, no matter what technology used!

Phase 2 makes you more unseen. You know the power of being unseen? Think about this? lets me give you one sample when you buy something from exchange by qt (for example Cloak), exchange owner can know your IP even try hack your qt coins by running some RPC commands... i'll not reveal more details to protect people. But it opens you RISKS. We can still address this problem and solve in Phase 2. But they can not!!

What else can be done after that, stealing CCs and other datas, watching your web cam, robbing banks and leaving you ip as stealer source...

Phase 2 makes things complete harder and decentralized. This is not something you can compare with extra tabs!!!

Work with people know what they doing, stay with us.
Wizardskills

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:10:05 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

This we can look after the phase 2. Integrating one extra tab and making connection to exchange api is not an innovation. Our phase 2 is at least 10x times more important and a real innovation!

I agree, an exchange API is not something new but it can be handy. One thing I would like to see in the wallet after phase 2 is a payment scheduling engine. I haven't seen anything like this in another wallet so I may be what we are looking for. So for example you could set up a payment to be made to a certain address on the first Monday of every other month.

I noticed that in the code screen shot you were using Visual Studio. I work as a software developer and use VS on a day to day basis and I have created programs which use this sort of scheduling. A library that your dev may want to look to implement for something like the scheduling functionality is called Quartz.Net.

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:16:00 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

I agree, an exchange API is not something new but it can be handy. One thing I would like to see in the wallet after phase 2 is a payment scheduling engine. I haven't seen anything like this in another wallet so I may be what we are looking for. So for example you could set up a payment to be made to a certain address on the first Monday of every other month.

I noticed that in the code screen shot you were using Visual Studio. I work as a software developer and use VS on a day to day basis and I have created programs which use this sort of scheduling. A library that your dev may want to look to implement for something like the scheduling functionality is called Quartz.Net.
When you connect with centralized exchange from your QT by API access. You allowing your IP, location, trade history with that exchange, everything. So exchange hacker or exchange itself can run some tricks to get your coins away. 

Security is senior to all other things. If you not secure then you open to risks.
No business or healthy market can be put on insecure environments long time.

After we finish Phase 2 Bitcoin devs will have to work more Smiley to come our level of security...

Wizardskills

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:22:27 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

When you connect with centralized exchange from your QT by API access. You allowing your IP, location, trade history with that exchange, everything. So exchange hacker or exchange itself can run some tricks to get your coins away. 

Security is senior to all other things. If you not secure then you open to risks.

After we finish Phase 2 Bitcoin devs will have to work more Smiley to come our level of security...

Oh I agree 100% with you supercointeam. Phase 2 has priority Smiley

Automated/Scheduled re-occurring payments were just something I thought could be very useful to some people. I know I find doing manual payments all the time to be an annoyance which can be easily solved Wink

suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:24:17 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

Well,I know your ANON is the best, but people want to know that you have any ideas except ANON and you are always moving forward!!!This is what I want to say!this is promotion!

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:31:01 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

Well,I know your ANON is the best, but people want to know that you have any ideas except ANON and you are always moving forward!!!This is what I want to say!this is promotion!

Well it depends on you, strong community is a must, we can put same level of secure future products on phase 2. You come up with one idea we check if its liked by many within community then plan this. We are here to service you.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:32:20 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

Automated/Scheduled re-occurring payments were just something I thought could be very useful to some people. I know I find doing manual payments all the time to be an annoyance which can be easily solved Wink
Well you need to make some lobby. If enough people supports the project we have to then act so Smiley
suppersz

Activity: 336

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:48:49 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

Well it depends on you, strong community is a must, we can put same level of secure future products on phase 2. You come up with one idea we check if its liked by many within community then plan this. We are here to service you.

If Android wallet could stake and ANON send will huge,if you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wizardskills

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:09:00 PM

messenger
look how KORE did it..
new logo
new features

Well you need to make some lobby. If enough people supports the project we have to then act so Smiley

Fair enough. This sounds like something for CryptoBull. Maybe a list of ideas from the community could be maintained and a poll can be done just before the release of Phase 2?

fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

Guys,
Phase 2 is the last chance to supercoin to live.
We have to wait according with timeline probably only 2 weeks.
So,then we will know the truth.
After that if price don't rise, there will no more another months waiting for phase3,4,promotion etc etc.
Phase2 is sponsored by dev like the BIG EVENT IN CRYPTO HYSTORY.
So, with this word the have already written theyr destiny. In a good way or not.
After that no more excuse will be allowed.

So,dev seems to know what they are doing. So, trust the dev and be patience.
Relax,enjoy summer and wait.
You can do the best promotion overthere, but all investor that i know are only waiting phase2.
They don't give a fuck about articles,pools,superwoman pictures and this stuff.
They will only buy the day before official launch, cause they know price will not move from here until that time.
So, they are not afraid to loose the train.

Be patience and let the dev work.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:44:58 PM

Phase 2 is going to change everything.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:47:11 PM

Who wants to see SUPER Triple the prices in exchanges?
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

+1000

Coin_Viking

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:42:44 PM

Just catching up on this coin, looks good, active devs & motivated community + seemingly plenty of news/update to come in aug. You guys are in full PoS correct? Or is this pow/pos hybrid?
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:56:48 PM

+1000

Yes.

Cool. Our days coming soon.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

Who wants to see SUPER Triple the prices in exchanges?

So much talk. So little proof.
You mean other cryptocoins claiming that they are also decentralized anon right? So far we are the most logical and effective approach to the problem shared in updates. All others SEEM to be good. When you get near them you see the real picture.

Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: