Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:22:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you see the new thread?
Yes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=875651.0
No

Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN]First P2p Decentralized Trustless Anonymous Wallet Coming Soon  (Read 473342 times)
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:05:51 PM

It would be great to have an article posted about SuperCoin and the new "SuperSend Trustless" today! Yesterday the update came out at 16:00pm (eastern time), now its 14:00 pm, good time to release big news Wink Wink
Agree, who trust his skills should write an article
Ok guys so this is the reply from the bargain o had all day woth the site :

If we write it the total cost is .12 BTC, you get the two months adspace for free if we write it. Thanks

So because i am i an different time zone with this dude the corespondence is a little slow for my taste but thats it we are a world wide coin so we will manage it Smiley
I think the bargain is good a pro article which we can copy paste everywhere Wink

What do you think?
I have already tell the fella to tell me what he needs and to proceed with the task Cool

If you mean paying 0.12 btc for article and it will be good.
It's ok for me and we need hear at least one or two more community members idea on this.

I want to know stats first of that site before paying to them. How many hits they get.
Without those information it's not easy to decide, paying good or not.

We have 0,55 BTC in donation and the last time we had an article on cointelegraph it was very well done and people liked it.

I don't know if it's the same people but 0,12 BTC is cheap for an article. And I donated some SUPER.

Paying 0.12 BTC is good option for 2 months advertisement and article.
Let's do it guys. keep pressure on selling side and up the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:10:25 PM

I get 400-1300 unique daily visitors each day. I can't do YouTube videos myself, the hyperlinks in the article will generate a lot of hits so the video isn't needed. My website is http://cryptocoinchronicle.com

The article will be tweeted, posted to reddit, google plus, tumblr and Facebook after it is published to maximize your hits

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2014, at 2:58 PM, CryptoBull <cryptobull.supercoin@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok i understand.
Sorry but can you tell me how can we know how many hits do you have on your site? And can you make a you tube video also and whats the price for that?
Which social medias do you mean?
Can you post your site here for me to paste it in the thread so members can see it Smiley thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 10.08.2014, at 22:44, Drew Cordell <drewcordell9@gmail.com> wrote:

Please send the .12 BTC to 15JvAMJNoB68dvsNqySC234M94WKFA1131

Also, I will need any any information you have that you would like included that is not on your website or the bit talk thread. I will need a 240 x 240 image to use for the ad on the sidebar. Also, I need a link to your YouTube video so I can embed it in the article. Once payment has been received the article will be published within two days and be sent out through all of my social media channels. Just let me know when you have sent payment and I can get started! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2014, at 2:05 PM, CryptoBull <cryptobull.supercoin@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok i agree what do you need ?

Sent from my iPhone

this is the replys Cool

What do you think look at the site and tell me so we can send him the btc Smiley

also i emailed Coindesk to ask for article free or paid Cool

Captain Positive Cool
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:13:23 PM

Thank you for your submission to CoinDesk.

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of emails we receive, we can't respond to every enquiry and submission. However, we do read every email and if we are interested in your submission, our editorial team will respond to you shortly.

In the meantime, feel free to check out the latest CoinDesk updates on the following channels.

This is te reply from coindesk ;(

Captain Positive Cool
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:14:46 PM

HAVE A SUPER DAY!

eXe47

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:22:34 PM

I get 400-1300 unique daily visitors each day. I can't do YouTube videos myself, the hyperlinks in the article will generate a lot of hits so the video isn't needed. My website is http://cryptocoinchronicle.com

The article will be tweeted, posted to reddit, google plus, tumblr and Facebook after it is published to maximize your hits

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2014, at 2:58 PM, CryptoBull <cryptobull.supercoin@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok i understand.
Sorry but can you tell me how can we know how many hits do you have on your site? And can you make a you tube video also and whats the price for that?
Which social medias do you mean?
Can you post your site here for me to paste it in the thread so members can see it Smiley thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On 10.08.2014, at 22:44, Drew Cordell <drewcordell9@gmail.com> wrote:

Please send the .12 BTC to 15JvAMJNoB68dvsNqySC234M94WKFA1131

Also, I will need any any information you have that you would like included that is not on your website or the bit talk thread. I will need a 240 x 240 image to use for the ad on the sidebar. Also, I need a link to your YouTube video so I can embed it in the article. Once payment has been received the article will be published within two days and be sent out through all of my social media channels. Just let me know when you have sent payment and I can get started! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 10, 2014, at 2:05 PM, CryptoBull <cryptobull.supercoin@gmail.com> wrote:

Ok i agree what do you need ?

Sent from my iPhone

this is the replys Cool

What do you think look at the site and tell me so we can send him the btc Smiley

also i emailed Coindesk to ask for article free or paid Cool

ok so... wel... its 50 bucks and every post helps us, but it is also 1/5 of our budget.
From my point of view, his side is dead...
On the right side you can find only very distrustful advertising.
His facebook page is 90% from turkey (bought likes?), without any interaction.
His twitter has absolutely no retweets.

His Alexa Analysis looks like that ->  http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/http%3A%2F%2Fcryptocoinchronicle.com
Bounce Rate
71.90%
Daily Pageviews per Visitor
Daily Time on Site
1:46
The Visitors are not even listed so 400-1300 is just some fantasy from my point of view.

Sorry guys to point that out but better to pay some more than pay for well the stuff i just posted  Grin

Crypto, do we have any alternative we can launch on short notice or is everything else pending?

Question here is, is a feature on that side better than nothing and do we have an alternative to spend the btc?
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:23:55 PM

What about Cointelegraph again?

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:48:48 PM

It would be great to have an article by tonight we have a lot of great content to spread the word!

CryptoBull

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:51:00 PM

It would be great to have an article by tonight we have a lot of great content to spread the word!
Coin tele are sleeping or busy i supose.
I wrote them first,about tonight i font think its possible Sad
For tomorrow i dont know.as soon as we send btc somebody will start the job

Captain Positive Cool
hyeoam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:54:08 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/SUPER

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:09:09 PM

I dont want to put pressure but we could try a few, SuperSend Trustless is very big and it's officially working!

newsBTC.com
http://newsbtc.com/sponsorships/

cryptocoinsnews.con
http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/advertise-with-bitcoins

There is other website like

thecoinfront.com
bitcoinagile.com

eXe47

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:11:14 PM

But that "somebody" is right now "The Chronicle" only? The rest did not reply or is pending, am i right?
Brooke is right a new article would be great. If we do not have any other option this could also be "The Chronicle", at least we have somebody that hopefully writes an awesome text and we have something to share...

Did he give you a price for the feature & sharing? I would skip the advertising on his page and save some btc, compared to the other adds he has on there it could backfire more than it might help us -.-

up to you guys Smiley
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:14:52 PM

The thing is, tomorrow it's monday and business is waking up, if we're up there on the news that would be great.

We have 0,55 BTC in donation!

Wizardskills

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:25:20 PM

WOW, nice one super dev Cheesy. I can't wait for this to come out of test and into general use. I'll be able to earn super via the multipool, PoS and as a mixer Cheesy

One question, will both of the addresses in the wallet have to have sufficient funds in them for the escrow to work or is it taken as a total over all of the addresses?

No, the reason for a service node to have two or more addresses is because the address receiving and the address sending should not be the same, otherwise the trace will be easy. So only sending address needs to have enough fund while receiving address it doesn't matter, it can have zero balance. For now the program will automatically pick the address with lower balance as the receiving address.

BTW, the program can automatically create new address. We may put an option there, so there may be no need the restriction to have 2 or more addresses. As long as the user wants his node to be a service node, the address can be handled by the program in an automatic way.

Ah cool. Thanks for the answer. I cant wait to try it out Cheesy

A tip is more than welcome if this post was helpful to you Smiley
Digibyte: D9ickuSyeExtYiUqe7P5gnbdeY87PTKAD6
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:35:16 PM

We don't participate in paid articles. If your product is good and proves valuable to our fellow community members, I'm sure they'll be hearing about you.

Best of luck.

newsBtc

So this is their reply !!!!

What are you talking about Bro by backfire from the article? I didnt get that?
How can an article harm us? Everybody who i know involved in crypto are just measuring things in news and price,so we are fucked by does markers.
Are we going to have a promo or not ? I am trying to write with 10 sites an so far the quickest response was from the guy with 0.12 btc offer and those fuckers.

sorry for my tone but im pissed off by their reply,
We need supporters and people start talking about our future alt coin killer coin right?

Ok people say something do you what to lay him or not? If not ease somebody help me out with the other sites please.
I wrote all sites from the last post they were four and you choose we are community we must choose together.

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:50:28 PM

We don't participate in paid articles. If your product is good and proves valuable to our fellow community members, I'm sure they'll be hearing about you.

Best of luck.

newsBtc

How can an article harm us? Everybody who i know involved in crypto are just measuring things in news and price,so we are fucked by does markers.
Are we going to have a promo or not ? I am trying to write with 10 sites an so far the quickest response was from the guy with 0.12 btc offer and those fuckers.

We need supporters and people start talking about our future alt coin killer coin right?

Ok people say something do you what to lay him or not? If not ease somebody help me out with the other sites please.
I wrote all sites from the last post they were four and you choose we are community we must choose together.

Me, I have donated a few and I dont mind paying 0,12 BTC for a little bit of visibility, I'm going to be tweeting and sharing it.

eXe47

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

Best of luck.

newsBtc

I was talking about, it might not be the best idea to put advertising on that page. I would not take a banner serious and it might drive me away of investing instead of leading me to an investment. Maybe I am wrong about that Smiley

However, the fact is, we have to start somewhere so if this is our only option right now,
LETS DO THIS! Cool , hopefully we get a good and professional article out of it to share share share  Grin
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:21:40 PM

Best of luck.

newsBtc

Well it's quite normal that they don't take paid articles, it would kill the reliability of their articles. What did you expect Smiley

I'll message you about some other ways to invest the money.
CryptoBull

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:22:27 PM

My thought too Smiley
Just waiting for the superteam to send them Smiley

Captain Positive Cool
eXe47

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:35:05 PM

Best of luck.

newsBtc

Well it's quite normal that they don't take paid articles, it would kill the reliability of their articles. What did you expect Smiley

We should write down all the relevant newsoutlets and publish something like a press release including the released whitepaper to all the news outlets. Some of them will pick the story up for sure, others will see it and also cover the update/whitepaper.

Besides that we should have some newsoutlets (safe harbor) in place that we pay some amount to deliver some extra push Smiley
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:24:42 PM

Best of luck.

newsBtc

We should write down all the relevant newsoutlets and publish something like a press release including the released whitepaper to all the news outlets. Some of them will pick the story up for sure, others will see it and also cover the update/whitepaper.

Besides that we should have some newsoutlets (safe harbor) in place that we pay some amount to deliver some extra push Smiley

yes more aggressive promo, need more people know this coin
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: