Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not to trade with guaranteed profit?  (Read 3297 times)
RCreator (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

I can see lot of guys trading with risks of losing money while trading.
Why not to trade just with shares which price cannot go down? (like super shares on x-value)
I think it's more clever and practical action.

Please write only real answers and thoughts without stupid comments like "It is all a scam".
I want to discuss it with users who tried some trade platforms like cryptsy, x-value or even forex. Admins of sites like DICEs please do not post here without describing your mind constructively.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bogleg

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:50:57 AM

There is always 2 sides on every transaction. If one side is making sure profit, who is going to take the other side of a trade?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:23:04 AM

Super shares appears to be what is called a "Ponzi scheme".  What this means is that investors are paid profits from the money of investors who come later.  How else do you think they run such an operation?

There is no magic way to trade with a guaranteed profit.

The closest thing to risk-free investing is to put your money in the bank where you can earn a nominal interest rate.  With a slight risk, you can earn higher returns.  The more risk you take on, the more you can make...but there is always a trade off.  You generally cannot get high return and low risk at the same time. 

There are legitimate way to make your money work for you...they require due diligence and
reasonable expectations.  Again, there is always a balance of risk and reward.

Be real, do not be greedy.

The sooner you can accept and understand this, the better off you will be.

RCreator (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 11:39:11 AM

Super shares appears to be what is called a "Ponzi scheme".  What this means is that investors are paid profits from the money of investors who come later.  How else do you think they run such an operation?

The closest thing to risk-free investing is to put your money in the bank where you can earn a nominal interest rate.  With a slight risk, you can earn higher returns.  The more risk you take on, the more you can make...but there is always a trade off.  You generally cannot get high return and low risk at the same time. 

There are legitimate way to make your money work for you...they require due diligence and

Thank you for an explanation, but I want to understand.
In case of Ponzi scheme the owner of website pays to old members with the money of new members.
And if there will be no new members, the money of last members will be paid to first members, and last members will lose their money. It is a risk of loosing money. Maybe normal stock trading is same or better than Ponzi.
Why you prefer trading instead of investing in Ponzi?

And ok.

But in case of x-value.com there is not a Ponzi scheme, because you can buy Super Shares in more higher price, than sell. So, that is the type of stock market too.

Do you have any more minds why normal trading is better than trading with guaranteed profit?
Or it is not?

Of course, I am trading always with taking the risks, and never will invest my last money, but I have some free funds to invest and trying to make a decision.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 01:09:20 PM

Thank you for an explanation, but I want to understand.
In case of Ponzi scheme the owner of website pays to old members with the money of new members.
And if there will be no new members, the money of last members will be paid to first members, and last members will lose their money. It is a risk of loosing money. Maybe normal stock trading is same or better than Ponzi.
Why you prefer trading instead of investing in Ponzi?

And ok.

But in case of x-value.com there is not a Ponzi scheme, because you can buy Super Shares in more higher price, than sell. So, that is the type of stock market too.

Do you have any more minds why normal trading is better than trading with guaranteed profit?
Or it is not?

Of course, I am trading always with taking the risks, and never will invest my last money, but I have some free funds to invest and trying to make a decision.

Well, you are correct -- the last people to join will lose all their money.

The actual risk is unknown -- you do not know the probability
that you will get an increase in your money, or lose it.
Do you even have proof that some people are getting money
back?

Maybe there is 70% chance to make 10% profits and 30% chance
to lose 100%.  That is not good odds.

But the thing is you just don't know.

The bottom line is: why would you risk your money when you don't know the
probabilities?  Then it just becomes a total gamble. 

burnettm

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:29:07 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 07:05:42 PM by burnettm

The bottom line is: why would you risk your money when you don't know theprobabilities?  Then it just becomes a total gamble.  

Because he is a obvious shill and thinks there are greater fools here. And why is it that the most blatant of scams I see pitched here are always from people speaking broken English?

Just looking at their records make this even more laughable. The contact address listed on their website is in Switzerland for a company called "SM Investment Tools, LLC", but their domain is registered to a German company "OS Comp LTD" with a email address from a free Russian webmail provider "yandex.ru", and the domain registrar is from a Russian company "webnames.ru". The address for the Swiss company actually belongs to "peppi’s deli-cious food" according to Yelp. And the address for the German company actually belongs to "Alliance Virtual Office" which offers "Live Receptionists & Virtual Office Services".

So basically this is some dumb Russian who can't even put up a believable front trying to scam Americans, because he thinks they're dumber than him.

Ivan plz go.

Company Address
https://x-value.com/about

WHOIS DNS Records
http://who.is/whois/x-value.com

Swiss Company Address
http://www.yelp.com/biz/peppis-deli-cious-food-bern

German Company Address
http://www.alliancevirtualoffices.com/DE/wittestrasse-30-k-virtual-office-3127

RCreator (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:24:53 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 05:18:39 AM by RCreator

Because he is a obvious shill and thinks there are greater fools here.
Ivan plz go.

Do you mean me?
Am I shill?
Well, I typed in my first post, please keep of comments that all is scam. It's nothing when you say that x-value is a scam. I think, you are only skeptical one. But it is not good when you are saying that I am a scammer or shill.
Please look again at this thread and find my ref link? Can you see it? Why should I promote another site without ref link? Or do you think is it my site? I would like it to be. But than I would buy advertisements on other sites and did not spend my time on forum with 150 views of the theme.

English is not my first language, but it is stupid to say that I think that you are foolish, because I make a mistakes in my words.

Before your comment, yesterday I put 10 BTC to the x-value.com site. And you are saying I am fool, because Ivan cheated me.

I think, that x-value owners just used different offshore companies for their business and to own a domain. You also forget to note, that it is hosted in NETHERLANDS.

Please, just know that you are totally wrong because of your loser mind.
Yes, you have loser mind.
Because you think that the site is scam, people will lose money, I am bad man who want to make you foolish, and all is going against you.

But, because you are thinking like looser, you can think, that I lie to you. But please, do not post here.
I wanted to discuss the possibility to making money and why one trading system is better or not than another.
And you are just offended me personally, saying THAT I AM OBVIOUS SHILL. Buhaha ))) Yes i am, without my ref link. Smiley

burnettm

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:01:42 AM

Do you mean me? Am I shill?
No, the other guy speaking broken English in this thread is the shill, you're completely legit.

Well, I typed in my first post, please keep of comments that all is scam.
Oh right, if you ask people not to call you a scammer, they totally won't. My bad, I totally screwed up here, I wont let it happen again.

Please look again at this thread and find my ref link? Can you see it? Why should I promote another site without ref link? Or do you think is it my site? I would like it to be.
Please see the English definition of the word "shill":
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/shill

shill [shil]
noun
a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

English is not my first language
Really? I never would have guessed.

Before your comment, yesterday I put 10 BTC to the x-value.com site. And you are saying I am fool, because Ivan cheated me.
I'm sure you did, no one would ever lie on the internet.

I think, that x-value owners just used different offshore companies for their business and to own a domain.
Did you read my post? The address they listed as theirs belongs to a deli. Looking at StreetView on Google Maps verifies it is a deli.

Please, just know that you are totally wrong because of your loser mind. Yes, you have loser mind.
Right... because I don't buy in to your Ponzi scheme, I'm a loser. The guy trying to scam people with a poorly put together Ponzi scheme and sock puppet shill account however is the epitome of success.

But please, do not post here.
Ok, sure thing, I'll just go delete my account now.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:06:24 AM

Wost scam ever.
anti-dot

Activity: 171

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:33:13 AM

Wost scam ever.

Please read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577679.msg6944217#msg6944217
Also, are you the owner of DICE site? Site, where people can lose all their money?
Are you not a scammer? Why am I? Come on, explain it.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:22:33 AM

Wost scam ever.

Please read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577679.msg6944217#msg6944217
Also, are you the owner of DICE site? Site, where people can lose all their money?

I do not own a DICE site, not have I ever in the past. You are a scammer because you're advocating a ponzi with is a scam.
burnettm

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:49:10 PM

And one of Sergi's sock puppet accounts sent me this threat last night at 4AM. I dunno who the hell bitcoin-trader.biz is, or why he thinks I would care about them. From my private messages:

Man, if you will not stop black PR in my affiliate section, I will buy some forum posters and they all will post that https://bitcoin-trader.biz is a scam. I will pay you the same way, if you will not stop. You will lose much more, if you will make a bad reputation for me. Make a good reputation for your site instead. Buy the way, your site is clean Ponzi, but is it ok for you, is not it?

So go ahead Dimitri, go fuck up bitcoin-trader.biz, I really dont care.
anti-dot

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:38:21 PM

Wost scam ever.

I do not own a DICE site, not have I ever in the past. You are a scammer because you're advocating a ponzi with is a scam.

If you do not own a dice site, why do you have it in your signature?

I am just promoting one site for ref awards, it's not a ponzi, but you even did not checked it. Even if it would be a ponzi, and what? I can post about ponzi or about any gambling site in the gambling section, why not?

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:45:55 PM

If you do not own a dice site, why do you have it in your signature?

Because the owner is paying me (and many others) for the privilege.

I am just promoting one site for ref awards, it's not a ponzi, but you even did not checked it. Even if it would be a ponzi, and what? I can post about ponzi or about any gambling site in the gambling section, why not?

Because with gambling sites everything is clear: e.g. what are the odds? You're claiming to be an investment. You most definitely are not. That is what we call scamming.
burnettm

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:04:19 PM

I am just promoting one site for ref awards, it's not a ponzi
Your site is the very definition of a Ponzi scheme.

Even if it would be a ponzi, and what? I can post about ponzi or about any gambling site in the gambling section, why not?
You're getting your shill threads and sock puppet accounts mixed up. This thread is in the trading section, not the gambling section.

And in case anyone cares about the latest lulzy threats:
Just do not slander in my threads, otherwise I said what I will do, I do not care too. I noticed you, now it's up to you what to do. From this point I will ignore your messages to me. It looks you are evil russians hater. P. S. I am from Kazakhstan. I am not russian, I am kazakh.
anti-dot

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

You're getting your shill threads and sock puppet accounts mixed up. This thread is in the trading section, not the gambling section.

You mix me with topic starter. I created thread in the Gambling section, where you placed link to this thread.

anti-dot

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:35:40 PM

Because with gambling sites everything is clear: e.g. what are the odds? You're claiming to be an investment. You most definitely are not. That is what we call scamming.

Ok. An investment it is when you deposit money in some places for a long time to have a profit and also you have take risks of losing money. Why stock market is investing and not just a scam? According to your logic, all investments are scam. Even banks can be closed, and you will lose money, except of cases,when your deposit is insured. Well, thank you. Maybe you just mean, that ponzi scheme are always closes in the end, that's why it is a scam? Ok, but x-value.com is not a ponzi. But I will not discuss it anymore, I am sure, you are not able to understand this. I will go sleep with my girl. Good luck Smiley

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Ok. An investment it is when you deposit money in some places for a long time to have a profit and also you have take risks of losing money. Why stock market is investing and not just a scam? According to your logic, all investments are scam. Even banks can be closed, and you will lose money, except of cases,when your deposit is insured. Well, thank you. Maybe you just mean, that ponzi scheme are always closes in the end, that's why it is a scam? Ok, but x-value.com is not a ponzi. But I will not discuss it anymore, I am sure, you are not able to understand this. I will go sleep with my girl. Good luck Smiley

This comparison is idiotic.

There are legal procedures required to start a bank or list your company on a major stock exchange.  Both cost millions of dollars.  But, any clown can create a fly-by-night website for 10 bucks.

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:35:45 AM

To simplify things, a scam is a lie. That's basically what it is. If something is presented as something else with the intention to deceive, then that is an act of scamming. A gambling site is a gambling site -- there's nothing deceitful about it. People who join it and gamble know that there is a very high chance that they could lose their money. No one is telling them differently. Ponzi schemes are scams because their founders claim to accept money as investments but are actually only redistributing the money received from other "investors" until the system can no longer support itself and implodes.
SOEHARTO

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:53:51 PM

i think to guarentee money is trading bitcoin .
for alt coin high profit but high risk to .
i feel that because i have case like that now ..
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:34:54 PM

There is always 2 sides on every transaction. If one side is making sure profit, who is going to take the other side of a trade?

What if it is a miner who is selling coins? Or somebody who has incurred winnings on a dice game?

Okay so the former means that the miner loses out on potential profits on a long trade.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:53:50 PM

What if it is a miner who is selling coins? Or somebody who has incurred winnings on a dice game?

Okay so the former means that the miner loses out on potential profits on a long trade.

Obviously its different contexts.

Trading is a zero-sum game.
Producing a tradeable good or service (including mining coins) isn't.

Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:07:24 AM

The only two guarantees in life are death and taxes.

You cannot truly "guarantee" that you will profit trading anything. This is especially true if you are playing by the rules and not cheating. If you do cheat, you will make money in the short term but will pay the consequences in the long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:08:38 AM

i don't agree.  I don't think taxes will be around forever.

Harley997

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:52:33 AM

Taxes will have to be around forever.

If it is not for taxes then there would be no way to pay for things like fire service (fire department), the police, local schools, the interstate system, the military.

Bitcoin will make it much harder to enforce tax laws but the taxes will not ever go away.

PRIMEDICE
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:58:20 AM

If it is not for taxes then there would be no way to pay for things like fire service (fire department), the police, local schools, the interstate system, the military.

Bitcoin will make it much harder to enforce tax laws but the taxes will not ever go away.

I think eventually voluntary fees will replace taxes.  Maybe in 300- 500 years. Just my opinion.

Harley997

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:05:18 AM

I think eventually voluntary fees will replace taxes.  Maybe in 300- 500 years. Just my opinion.

Maybe if society changes significantly in that period but society today would never voluntarily pay for things like national defense and consumer protection government agencies. Today the federal government has a program where people can give the government a "gift" and only a few million is sent every year verses a multi trillion dollar annual budget.     

PRIMEDICE
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:10:00 AM

Maybe if society changes significantly in that period but society today would never voluntarily pay for things like national defense and consumer protection government agencies. Today the federal government has a program where people can give the government a "gift" and only a few million is sent every year verses a multi trillion dollar annual budget.     

Actually, national defense is one of the few services I would voluntarily pay for.  That would fall under the proper scope and purpose of government, which is to protect individual rights.  I would NOT pay for consumer protection, the IRS, DEA, EPA, INS, SEC, CIA, or any of the other alphabet agencies.

burnettm

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:05:14 PM

Actually, national defense is one of the few services I would voluntarily pay for.

After reading the list of agencies you enumerated, it is pretty clear that you dont understand what national defense is. It is also aparent that you dont understand what the purpose of government is, if you think it is there to protect individual rights. The only function the government serves is to limit individual rights.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:01:01 PM

Actually, national defense is one of the few services I would voluntarily pay for.

After reading the list of agencies you enumerated, it is pretty clear that you dont understand what national defense is. It is also aparent that you dont understand what the purpose of government is, if you think it is there to protect individual rights. The only function the government serves is to limit individual rights.

The purpose of government SHOULD be to protect individual rights.  If you have a different idea, feel free to share it.

burnettm

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:41:31 PM

The purpose of government SHOULD be to protect individual rights.  If you have a different idea, feel free to share it.

You can think whatever what you want, but it doesn't change the fact the any act a government would generally perform inherently violates a individuals rights, especially "national defense".
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:48:56 PM

You can think whatever what you want, but it doesn't change the fact the any act a government would generally perform inherently violates a individuals rights, especially "national defense".

so, then you're an anarchist?

Harley997

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:00:43 AM

Actually, national defense is one of the few services I would voluntarily pay for.  That would fall under the proper scope and purpose of government, which is to protect individual rights.  I would NOT pay for consumer protection, the IRS, DEA, EPA, INS, SEC, CIA, or any of the other alphabet agencies.

What would you do when you get scammed? Without the courts (paid for by taxes) nor any consumer protections agencies you would have little to no recourse.

As far as national defense is concerned, this will likely not be paid for on a voluntarily basis. The tragedy of the commons would prevent this.

PRIMEDICE
burnettm

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:57:14 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 09:10:14 AM by burnettm

Without the courts (paid for by taxes)
You've never been involved in a civil case have you? The participants in the case pay court (or arbitration) costs, its not some service you get for free paid for with tax dollars. This ignores other costs or accessibility issues.

As far as national defense is concerned, this will likely not be paid for on a voluntarily basis.
Because people cant defend themselves? The worlds most powerful military couldnt conquer a nation of goat herders, in a area smaller than Texas, with a population only 8-9% of the US's and a fraction of the number of arms in private hands.

b-b-but muh roads!
Private companies build them, not the government.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:13:19 PM

I think Courts are also valid.
So are local police protection and army on the national level.

Everything else (alphabet agencies, dept of agriculture , dept of education, etc ) you can get rid of as far as I'm concerned.

burnettm

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

Oh the irony, those are the 3 most often used ways for the government to violate individual rights. But keep on pretending that they are actually there for your protection.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:04:54 PM

Without the courts (paid for by taxes)
You've never been involved in a civil case have you? The participants in the case pay court (or arbitration) costs, its not some service you get for free paid for with tax dollars. This ignores other costs or accessibility issues.

As far as national defense is concerned, this will likely not be paid for on a voluntarily basis.
Because people cant defend themselves? The worlds most powerful military couldnt conquer a nation of goat herders, in a area smaller than Texas, with a population only 8-9% of the US's and a fraction of the number of arms in private hands.

b-b-but muh roads!
Private companies build them, not the government.

Criminal cases are ultimately paid for by tax revenue. You also have "court costs" in civil cases but this will not necessarily pay for all of the costs associated with the case.

If you had someone stalking you and needed to take out a restraining order I doubt you would want to have to wait two weeks to get paid before you can pay the filing fee.

I am not sure what war you are referring to in the most powerful military not being able to conquer a nation of goat herders. I do know that war is much more complicated then that, especially if you are fighting far from where your country is.

Who do you think pays for the roads? For the most part motorists do not pay when they travel on an interstate or a "street" Granted there are some toll roads but they are a minority. The government contracts private companies to pay build roads, and pays them for their services. Hence the government pays for the roads.
burnettm

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:53:50 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 12:07:49 AM by burnettm

Criminal cases are ultimately paid for by tax revenue.
No, and if you were to control your autism you would have realized we were discussing civil matters.

If you had someone stalking you and needed to take out a restraining order
Why would I want to take out a restraining order? They do nothing to protect you, and SCOTUS has set the precedent that police departments are not obligated to enforce them, see Castle Rock v. Gonzales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales). I have a Kel-Tec RFB, FNH FNP-45 Tactical, Level 3A vest and helmet, SAPI plates, etc.

I am not sure what war you are referring to in the most powerful military not being able to conquer a nation of goat herders.
Have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

The government contracts private companies to pay build roads, and pays them for their services. Hence the government pays for the roads.
Your autism is strong. Watch this video and it will explain what the government is doing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGS2tKQhdhY
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

Oh the irony, those are the 3 most often used ways for the government to violate individual rights. But keep on pretending that they are actually there for your protection.

There is a "system" that does without those.  It's called anarchy.  I think they are trying something like that in Somalia.  I heard it's working great.

burnettm

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

It's called anarchy.  I think they are trying something like that in Somalia.

Anarchy is the form of government in Somilia? Hassan Sheikh Mohamud would disagree with you. Now stay mad that you can't say how the police, military and courts dont inherently violate individual rights.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:18:24 AM

Now stay mad that you can't say how the police, military and courts dont inherently violate individual rights.

I was talking about how things should be, not necessarily how they are.  
Obviously there's been many injustices...any idiot can see that.

Most people believe the government should do all kinds of things like
control education, farming, welfare,etc.  I am of the school of thought of
Jefferson (governs least governs best) and Einstein (only justifiable
purpose is to ensure unhindered development of individual)

If you don't believe in the rule of law of some kind then you believe in anarchy.
Whatever, fine. Great.

However, as you seem to only want to argue
and not offer any new ideas or solutions... this will be
my final post on the matter.  Have fun.  

ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:02:13 AM

Criminal cases are ultimately paid for by tax revenue.
No, and if you were to control your autism you would have realized we were discussing civil matters.

If you had someone stalking you and needed to take out a restraining order
Why would I want to take out a restraining order? They do nothing to protect you, and SCOTUS has set the precedent that police departments are not obligated to enforce them, see Castle Rock v. Gonzales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales). I have a Kel-Tec RFB, FNH FNP-45 Tactical, Level 3A vest and helmet, SAPI plates, etc.

I am not sure what war you are referring to in the most powerful military not being able to conquer a nation of goat herders.
Have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

The government contracts private companies to pay build roads, and pays them for their services. Hence the government pays for the roads.
Your autism is strong. Watch this video and it will explain what the government is doing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGS2tKQhdhY

Your posts to not cite any specific facts that dispute what i said.

Please refrain from personal attacks.
burnettm

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:39:11 PM

I was talking about how things should be, not necessarily how they are. Obviously there's been many injustices...any idiot can see that.

You keep on dodging the question of how exactly the police, military and courts would operate without violating individual rights.

I am of the school of thought of Jefferson (governs least governs best) and Einstein (only justifiable purpose is to ensure unhindered development of individual) If you don't believe in the rule of law of some kind then you believe in anarchy.

So you want the least amount of government, yet are against anarchy.

You are a perfect example of someone experiencing cognitive dissonance.

Your posts to not cite any specific facts that dispute what i said.

I did, go back and read my post, or do I need to hold your hand and walk you though it?

Please refrain from personal attacks.

Oh noes, I hurt your feelings? On the internet? Who would do such a thing? Hold on, let me find your bottle.
chowderman

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:38:13 PM

Why not learn to trade, avoid P&D, avoid schemes and scams, and lower your risk for every trade you make. Learn with this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY7WXJU Seat of Your Pants Crypto-currency Trading Guide!!!! You too can trade on your own.
burnettm

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

Learn with this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY7WXJU Seat of Your Pants Crypto-currency Trading Guide!!!! You too can trade on your own.

An obvious shill attempt. You might want to proof read your 11 page "book" sometime. Just a single sentence from the preview:

"So, this g guide, its inteent to give aall traders neew and old ssome insight and tools inn order to maake the best decisions poossible in ordder to minimmize your riskk in the tradees you makee".

So in order to reach a massive 11 pages, did you have to insert two pages worth of typos? And why did you choose a picture of a 20+ year old mac for the cover?
Harley997

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:38:58 AM

Learn with this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY7WXJU Seat of Your Pants Crypto-currency Trading Guide!!!! You too can trade on your own.

An obvious shill attempt. You might want to proof read your 11 page "book" sometime. Just a single sentence from the preview:

"So, this g guide, its inteent to give aall traders neew and old ssome insight and tools inn order to maake the best decisions poossible in ordder to minimmize your riskk in the tradees you makee".

So in order to reach a massive 11 pages, did you have to insert two pages worth of typos? And why did you choose a picture of a 20+ year old mac for the cover?

Most "guides" that must be paid for are worthless. The authors/publishers try to get you to think that there is a guaranteed way to make money

PRIMEDICE
chowderman

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:06:12 AM

Thanks...it was a file type issue from kindle conversion process, and its fixed. Its the same guide that was posted in this forum with over 31k views, its quite well known, your attitude however is not needed, but thanks for pointing out the issue, and now that its fixed if you would kindly delete that review I would appreciate it, considering its false.

Thanks again
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: