Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not to trade with guaranteed profit?  (Read 3297 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:18:24 AM

Now stay mad that you can't say how the police, military and courts dont inherently violate individual rights.

I was talking about how things should be, not necessarily how they are.  
Obviously there's been many injustices...any idiot can see that.

Most people believe the government should do all kinds of things like
control education, farming, welfare,etc.  I am of the school of thought of
Jefferson (governs least governs best) and Einstein (only justifiable
purpose is to ensure unhindered development of individual)

If you don't believe in the rule of law of some kind then you believe in anarchy.
Whatever, fine. Great.

However, as you seem to only want to argue
and not offer any new ideas or solutions... this will be
my final post on the matter.  Have fun.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:02:13 AM

Criminal cases are ultimately paid for by tax revenue.
No, and if you were to control your autism you would have realized we were discussing civil matters.

If you had someone stalking you and needed to take out a restraining order
Why would I want to take out a restraining order? They do nothing to protect you, and SCOTUS has set the precedent that police departments are not obligated to enforce them, see Castle Rock v. Gonzales (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Rock_v._Gonzales). I have a Kel-Tec RFB, FNH FNP-45 Tactical, Level 3A vest and helmet, SAPI plates, etc.

I am not sure what war you are referring to in the most powerful military not being able to conquer a nation of goat herders.
Have you been living under a rock for the past decade?

The government contracts private companies to pay build roads, and pays them for their services. Hence the government pays for the roads.
Your autism is strong. Watch this video and it will explain what the government is doing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGS2tKQhdhY

Your posts to not cite any specific facts that dispute what i said.

Please refrain from personal attacks.
burnettm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:39:11 PM

I was talking about how things should be, not necessarily how they are. Obviously there's been many injustices...any idiot can see that.

You keep on dodging the question of how exactly the police, military and courts would operate without violating individual rights.

I am of the school of thought of Jefferson (governs least governs best) and Einstein (only justifiable purpose is to ensure unhindered development of individual) If you don't believe in the rule of law of some kind then you believe in anarchy.

So you want the least amount of government, yet are against anarchy.

You are a perfect example of someone experiencing cognitive dissonance.

Your posts to not cite any specific facts that dispute what i said.

I did, go back and read my post, or do I need to hold your hand and walk you though it?

Please refrain from personal attacks.

Oh noes, I hurt your feelings? On the internet? Who would do such a thing? Hold on, let me find your bottle.
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:38:13 PM

Why not learn to trade, avoid P&D, avoid schemes and scams, and lower your risk for every trade you make. Learn with this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY7WXJU Seat of Your Pants Crypto-currency Trading Guide!!!! You too can trade on your own.
burnettm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:45:10 PM

Learn with this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY7WXJU Seat of Your Pants Crypto-currency Trading Guide!!!! You too can trade on your own.

An obvious shill attempt. You might want to proof read your 11 page "book" sometime. Just a single sentence from the preview:

"So, this g guide, its inteent to give aall traders neew and old ssome insight and tools inn order to maake the best decisions poossible in ordder to minimmize your riskk in the tradees you makee".

So in order to reach a massive 11 pages, did you have to insert two pages worth of typos? And why did you choose a picture of a 20+ year old mac for the cover?
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:38:58 AM

Learn with this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KY7WXJU Seat of Your Pants Crypto-currency Trading Guide!!!! You too can trade on your own.

An obvious shill attempt. You might want to proof read your 11 page "book" sometime. Just a single sentence from the preview:

"So, this g guide, its inteent to give aall traders neew and old ssome insight and tools inn order to maake the best decisions poossible in ordder to minimmize your riskk in the tradees you makee".

So in order to reach a massive 11 pages, did you have to insert two pages worth of typos? And why did you choose a picture of a 20+ year old mac for the cover?

Most "guides" that must be paid for are worthless. The authors/publishers try to get you to think that there is a guaranteed way to make money

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chowderman

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:06:12 AM

Thanks...it was a file type issue from kindle conversion process, and its fixed. Its the same guide that was posted in this forum with over 31k views, its quite well known, your attitude however is not needed, but thanks for pointing out the issue, and now that its fixed if you would kindly delete that review I would appreciate it, considering its false.

Thanks again
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: