Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing the Litecoin Laundry - Secure Litecoin Anonymizing Service  (Read 1168 times)
litecoinlaundry (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:56:34 PM

Announcing the Litecoin Laundry - Secure Litecoin Anonymizing Service
*Also known as a Litecoin Mixer or Litecoin Tumbler.

Twitter feed for updates: https://twitter.com/LitecoinLaundry
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Litecoin-Laundry/526792584091523

After months of development and testing we are now open to the public with a fully functional litecoin anonymizing service.

The litecoin network might be anonymous in terms of single-handedly revealing your ip address, but the transaction history is recorded in the block chain and is publically available, which makes your anonymity very vulnerable.
Using Litecoin as privately and anonymously as possible is a strong desire amongst many in the community, so we have developed a solution for this using a very complex laundering algorithm: LitecoinLaundry cleans your Litecoins, removing all traces of previous ownership and transactions, thus completely ‘washing’ them to obscure their origins.

The Litecoin Laundry will accept your payment, deduct a small commission (random 1-3% + random 0,1-0,2 LTC), and then forward the balance on to one or more Litecoin addresses you designate.
The balance will be forwarded in a random number of transactions with random amounts in random time delays from completely different addresses ->sending patterns are completely random and untraceable.
The fee is randomized between 1% and 3% for each deposit to further obscure linking litecoin going in and out.
The service is run on a dedicated server manually configured for this very purpose, Litecoin daemon is run on another machine, and all suspicious activity is monitored and the website shuts down automatically if it even senses it is under attack.
It is manually monitored and checked on a daily basis.

Key features:

-No Logs! Everything is deleted after litecoins are sent out.
     -Anonymous registration: We do not need your name or email address.
     -Initial reserve of 1.000 clean LTC laundered through two different exchanges -> no waiting time besides the usual (6 to 24 hours).
     -All traffic is encrypted with strong SSL.
     -Strong fail-proof laundering algorithm.
     -Recommended minimum amount: 5 LTC.
     -The option to delay the transaction until enough NEW litecoins have been added to the mix (in case you make more than one transactions in the same day) ->improves privacy.

If you like our service, you can help out just by liking, tweeting, recommending or just simply tell someone about it. The more users we have, the better the service. If you would like to help support the development of Litecoin Laundry, you can donate using the address below: (only Litecoins)

Lf3u9n9SGaVz6ttrd5rNRn7CzGjqZRR2Rd

If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know using this thread or send us a message: admin@litecoinlaundry.net

Pages:

Home:    https:/litecoinlaundry.net
About:    https://litecoinlaundry.net/about/
FAQ:      https://litecoinlaundry.net/faq/
Launder: https://litecoinlaundry.net/launder/
Email:     admin@litecoinlaundry.net

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaraMine

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 03:59:02 PM

yhm i was thinking that every exchange is a laundry....

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:01:37 PM

Yep i think 3rd party service could be better since the coin it self can still be acceptable by businesses that are not keen on working with anon currency.. trust could be a concern of course.

I hear the doge team are working on an official anon mixing gateway too.

Anon is all the rage now.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 04:02:57 PM

If they don't store logs then i guess they are in a way.

SaraMine

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 04:13:25 PM

If they don't store logs then i guess they are in a way.

you can't log inputs Smiley so its 100% safe

litecoinlaundry (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:37:03 PM

By trading litecoins in an exchange doesn't mean you are also laundering them, you only make it harder for a regular person to track them, but the connection will always be there and easy to trace by authorities.
litecoinlaundry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:37:12 PM

For questions or ideas, please contact us: admin@litecoinlaundry.net
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:44:20 PM

How do we know that you are not the government?
litecoinlaundry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 06:56:04 PM

We can prove many aspects of our service, but I don't know how we can assure you that we are or not collaborating with the government. Why make a laundry servicee if they can already trace your litecoins...just to confirm that you are using a laundry service for your litecoins? We don't require a name or email address so there is nothing linking you to the transaction, you just trust us to handle the transaction.
TreasureSeeker

Activity: 455
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:55:45 PM

For the love of Litecoin please give this a different name, whatever it is meant to be. Laundry has a strong whiff of illegality which isn't good for the Litecoin image.

Fun & Friendly p2pool Mining at TreasureQuarry.  Litecoin http://litecoin.treasurequarry.com:9327 Dash p2pool  http://dash.treasurequarry.com:7903
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:04:44 PM

How do we know you will not steal the litecoins after enough people start using the service?

litecoinlaundry (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:21:38 PM

We have no real way to assure you that we won't just steal you litecoins, but we have really put some work into making this service and we are planning on keeping our reputation intact to further develop other services for the litecoin community. We already own a couple services for litecoin and bitcoins, but we can not disclose the name of this services for security reasons. We hope the community will learn to trust us in time.

TreasureSeeker, you are right, but the community will always search for 'litecoin mixer', 'litecoin tumbler' or 'litecoin laundry' when looking for this kind of service. We have invested a great deal of time and money and once we have recovered our investment, we can improve the service. We are developing an online wallet in which we want to integrate this service with a more professional name (shared send) so there will be no need for our current site.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:44:28 PM

Why not just give your litecoin's to me, I'll make them anon, of course you'll never see them again  Grin
SCAMlitecoinlaundryScam

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

SCAM!!!!!! Lost 50 LTC send them to LcpsjCbicCogEWM55r3Eq7msSmdYx8kapk and never saw them again. No replies to email or messgaes to the admin here. He hasn't been active in a month. DO NOT SEND ANY COINS TO THAT SITE!
palmcoins

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:31:00 PM

SCAM!!!!!! Lost 50 LTC send them to LcpsjCbicCogEWM55r3Eq7msSmdYx8kapk and never saw them again. No replies to email or messgaes to the admin here. He hasn't been active in a month. DO NOT SEND ANY COINS TO THAT SITE!

Feel for you bro!
litecoinlaundry (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 10:46:05 AM

Please disregard the accusations made from this user, he is probably the owner of an other mixing service and is trying to ruin our business. He threatened us from the beginning. Many users have been and are using our service without problems so please do not listen to this crook.
SCAMlitecoinlaundryScam

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

Please disregard the accusations made from this user, he is probably the owner of an other mixing service and is trying to ruin our business. He threatened us from the beginning. Many users have been and are using our service without problems so please do not listen to this crook.

Roll Eyes right cause i'm going around advertising some other shitty site for people to loose their money at Huh If anything after this experience i'd advise people just to buy some other crypto currency and change it to ltc on the other exchange, thats what i should've done instead of sending 50 LTC to a new member with 12 posts. Guess i should've known better but the site looked very well made  Embarrassed

So you had an option to address the issue or at least attempt to address the issue (maybe god forbid reply to email) and try to figure out what happened like a legitimate business would, or you can just call me a crook and hope to get more idiots to send you LTC. I see that you went with the latter Caveat emptor

WHERE ARE MY LTC THAT I SENT TO LcpsjCbicCogEWM55r3Eq7msSmdYx8kapk Huh??

I'm not going away untill you return my money or close you scam site
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: