Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that it for Darkcoin?  (Read 4477 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 11:27:33 AM

says the dark shill who can't argue with the fact presented.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:25:36 PM

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.[/b]

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

IF and that's an if and not a when.. darkcoin sinks like a stone somewhen in the future you will say "I told you so" and feel great how well you judged crypto.

..all the others will feel great walking to their bank laughing all the way.

Hope you see the point.

No coin will ever be the fair coin you dream and in which you invested right in time.

Think about it once. What is the motivation of any developer to createing a new coin?

Deal with the crypto world as it is and search your way. Screaming Scam for months on every coin you don't like won't bring you anywhere.

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:35:21 PM

Damn man, why would you pour so much into a new and obviously pumped coin? You should sell as soon as you can to minimize your losses.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:50:47 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 04:30:17 PM by Vann

says the dark shill who can't argue with the fact presented.

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

The large percentage of Darkcoin mined early on is a result of how the block reward structure is implemented. I believe Darkcoin is the only coin that uses inverted block rewards based on the current difficulty (the exact formula is in the Darkcoin announcement thread). The higher the network hash and resulting diff, the lower the number of coins awarded. Anyone that participates in coin launches knows the starting diff is very low and a large percentage of coins are mined early on as a result of the much faster block times than normal. It's true DarkCoin's inverted block reward structure favored the early miners, but that's also true for almost all coins and DarkCoin's starting block times and number of blocks mined early on are not very much different than the most coins, so I don't think it's fair to call it an insta-mine in the technical sense, it's a result of the higher block reward structure while the diff was low.

Litecoin had about 600 BLOCKS mined within the first 30 minutes = ~1 block every 3 seconds during the first 30 minutes

http://explorer.litecoin.net/chain/Litecoin?count=700&hi=700

Vertcoin had about 560 blocks mined in the first 30 minutes = ~1 block every 3.2 seconds during the first 30 minutes

http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/VertCoin?count=600&hi=600

Darkcoin had about 800 blocks mined within the first 30 minutes = ~1 block every 2.25 seconds during the first 30 minutes

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/chain/DarkCoin?hi=819&count=800

Those coins all had within 250 blocks, approximately the same number of blocks mined within 30 minutes of their launch, which is a function of the low starting diff causing blocks to be generated at a much higher number. The further you go from there you will see the block generation continuously progresses at a slower rate until reaching the target average block time for each coin.

IMO DarkCoin's current reward structure allows for a more widespread distribution through mining and prevents it's concentration much better than most coins, including BTC and LTC. In a similar way that to how Scrypt-N coins like Vertcoin prevent large miners from gaining too much of an advantage. Since DarkCoin's block reward keeps decreasing as the network hash increases, it deters industrial type miners with enormous hash from gaming the coin and concentrating it's distribution. Which makes the coin un-minable for the average person as a result of the increased difficulty and much like what mining BTC has evolved into and Scrypt mining will next.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:51:12 PM

pumps of the month *flavour of the month* occur all the time here.

last time it was blackcoin and before then mintcoin.

lost your money op

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
StefanJ

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 12:54:05 PM

I just want to know. I saw this thing happening, and I went for it, its my first big trade, I put everything I had, my whole savings into. I bought it too late because I was scared. But it kept growing. I bought at .0269, it barely got any higher, then it started to drop. I feel like such a fool. I thought this was the answer to my prayers. I have a baby daughter and a wife. I blew it. Darkcoin f**ked me. I don't know what to do now, I'm still holding my coins. I feel I need to vomit.
 Sad

go to https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/155 and click on 1M

DarkCoin is on an unbroken upward trend. Not the slightest indication of a "This is it". (till now)

>I put everything I had

stop gambling. Why  tradeing everything or nothing? It's not the stock market where you pay courtages and if you deal with little money they eat up the win.

>my whole savings into.

irresponsible

> I bought at .0269, it barely got any higher, then it started to drop.

1M chart. You see the bumbs. You bought on top of the new one. Certainly if you had bought in the top of the 2 before you had done the same post and whit a lot more drama because they broke in more. Imagine a bown line smoothly attached to the bottom of the charts.
if it doesnt cross that line than everything is still in its intact upward trend. That includes the bump corrects which seems to be about 2 or 3 days. Start to worry when it breaks that trend.

> I feel like such a fool.
> I feel I need to vomit.

The sign that you took too much risk and know it. You should start to think over how you trade.
You can be glad that you picked the one of those "shit alt coins" as you see them judge by your post history i read that is extremly resistent to the usual alt hype, pump and dump that you have in other coins. So you have a very good chance not to lose your investment and even profit from it.

>Darkcoin f**ked me.

You should read your posts in this threads and count how many times you blamed all the others for your mistake.
There is absolutly no one you can blame except you. Before you are 100% clear about this thing you should stop trading because you do it 100% wrong then.

> I don't know what to do now, I'm still holding my coins

Don't panic and observe. And don't forget you can trade in small parts. No point in playing everything or nothing games. If you get too uneasy sell a part of it to reduce the potential you can lose and release the preasure on your stomach.

And yes DRK is the one alt coin that made the race. It's bitcoin, litecoin darkcoin. It became visible 1 or 2 month ago to a lot of people and thats the reason darkcoin gained so much value and will most probabily continue to gain value. People became aware of that.

+1
smoothdoger

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:31:49 PM

^^ don't listen to him OP... that is "it" ... darkcoin has died. it will N-E-V-E-R go above 0.024 ever ever again. EVER.

If you're that sure its going up again, darkOne, buy my dark at the price i paid and let me get out of this without loss so i dont have to be ashamed to my family.

its to late for that, you should feel ashamed
lucasjkr

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 04:07:10 PM

Darkccoin didn't fuck you. I know exactly who did, but you might not like that answer...
vn10vn (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:25:51 PM

Someone asked for my dark address, I put it in my signature.

Well I'm out now, I took the loss, I sold it, and I'm finished now. I couldn't take it anymore, haven't slept in 48 hours. Bye.
freet0pian

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:40:31 PM

Such greed, much financial Darwinism, wow

░▒▓█ welcome to freet0pia █▓▒░
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

Not sure if the OP was trolling or serious... doesn't really matter, but bizarre either way.

I am wondering something, as I wasn't about during the time during btc's rise (not saying Drk will mimic it, just curious). Were people like this when btc started to go up... crash... rise again... crash again, and so on?

I just find it peculiar how there are people who seem to believe a coin will go up in a straight line until it reaches some astronomical height, yet don't take into account no coin has ever done that, including btc. I am speaking in generalities, not just related to Drk or this thread.
cmh1977

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:42:51 PM

Does not go below .02.
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:04:11 PM

Not sure if the OP was trolling or serious... doesn't really matter, but bizarre either way.

I am wondering something, as I wasn't about during the time during btc's rise (not saying Drk will mimic it, just curious). Were people like this when btc started to go up... crash... rise again... crash again, and so on?

I just find it peculiar how there are people who seem to believe a coin will go up in a straight line until it reaches some astronomical height, yet don't take into account no coin has ever done that, including btc. I am speaking in generalities, not just related to Drk or this thread.

People are simple minded and as such, have a simple minded outlook on things. They forget easily, forgetting Bitcoin crashed to 1 cent, then rebounded to $1200...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 09:55:00 PM

My advice is to dump all the crap coins and think before investing.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:02:32 PM

in before buys back in when next pump starts

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Bob81

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:17:24 PM

In my op Darkcoin is about to fall.
It has the classical pump and dump you already know from other coins like that.
So sell everything you got before it goes to the ground or at least think twice before you decide to hold Darkcoin for longer.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:37:22 PM

So sell everything you got before it goes to the ground or at least think twice before you decide to hold Darkcoin for longer.

MEMster here too Bob Smiley

Which market has the thickest Darkcoin liquidity ? may buy some thanks
cameronpalte

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

I would invest in Curecoin Smiley - but never invest what you can't afford to lose as many others have said.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
Bob81

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:48:57 PM

Its just my personal point of view. I have already seen a phenomena similar to Darkcoin.
Darkcoin will grow until it reaches a incredible market cap and fall to the ground when all the pumpers dump all coins the have at the highest bid-price.

Maybe now you can understand my point of view a bit better  Wink
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 10:55:02 PM

Its just my personal point of view. I have already seen a phenomena similar to Darkcoin.
Darkcoin will grow until it reaches a incredible market cap and fall to the ground when all the pumpers dump all coins the have at the highest bid-price.

Maybe now you can understand my point of view a bit better  Wink

I don't. I like anonymous coins like DRK and MRO for example. If you see, utopian had the foresight before things blew up too and he wan't the only NEMster to do so. I am a stake holder too. I just wish you would remove NEM details from your signature when you go around prognosticating about the future of other coins, I don't want people in DRK getting a bad impression about NEM. NEM will have it's fair share of attackers once it comes out. I have seen it from day one like I have seen DRK attacks from early January.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: