Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][BS] BitSlap! PoW x11 ***Delayed Again LMAO  (Read 47827 times)
Joe1973

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:01:19 PM

I still have gotten more pure LOL from this than anything in a long time.

It's not a scam.  To be a scam they'd have to hid their intent.

They told us in the FIRST FUCKING POST that this is what it is.  Use your brains and quit whining - this is nothing more than an attempt to show people how uselessly stupid they can be jumping on every new shiny thing that comes out and screaming TO THE MOON TO THE MOON.

Anyone who helps the BS crew make anything gets exactly what they deserve.  Bitslapped.

It's an IQ test - you fail, you get bitslapped, done.
* Joe1973 Goes back under his rock bitslapping dumasses on the way.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eltortugaloco

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:06:44 PM

We wanted to a create a coin that does not fucking suck. That's pretty much it, I know you want some long drawn out bullshit about how we are here to improve the world's economy and fill a gap in the crypto-currency community or some other made up, bullshit, in a million years philosophy but in all honesty we just want something THAT FUCKING WORKS. Believe it or not, we do not like petty bullshit.

That's a quote from the OP. If you want your coin to not fucking suck increase the block rewards by an order of magnitude.
followtheboss

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.

ya i guess after 1st exchange they will dump premine!and 18 coin reward is a real joke...cmon guy dont be fools mine other one!

but why the pools?
they got avg 1% fee and this not much rly
i was pool owner and u need weeks to make a little money to pay the host
only the devs make fast money

copy paste all and make few btc and than bye bye

everytime same...and ppl so stupid they mine this shit

The crypto community is hilarious, everything thinks they know everything but cannot read a thread/website to save their life.

I don't know if you know this, but we have been completely blunt the whole time that we are NOT DOING THIS FOR YOUR FUCKING BENEFIT.

It's in the thread, go ahead and read it. Need me to quote it for you?

Dev I sent you a pm.

cheers

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:19:10 PM

Go visit  bitslap   on freenode IRC    #bitslap  they are all  laughing about how they are gonna dump the premine on those stupid enough to Mine it      Its hilarious     You been warned but go see for yourself.  The only people making money on this one will be the pools and the Dev.

ya i guess after 1st exchange they will dump premine!and 18 coin reward is a real joke...cmon guy dont be fools mine other one!

but why the pools?

The crypto community is hilarious, everything thinks they know everything but cannot read a thread/website to save their life.

I don't know if you know this, but we have been completely blunt the whole time that we are NOT DOING THIS FOR YOUR FUCKING BENEFIT.

may-be dev should do a private launch for is fucking own benefit and not post on any forum and not bother other people Grin
good luck having your coin on an exchange with such thinking.
For your information, no coin will get to an exchange if it benefit to nobody except dev.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Waitmentodo

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:19:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633880.new#new
Chinese translation
Let more people to participate in there
Know something about this coin
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

but why the pools?

may-be dev should do a private launch for is fucking own benefit and not post on any forum  Grin

Awesome! Too fucking awesome!!! lol

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:23:21 PM

Chinese translation
why are you doing that ? It isn't for their fucking benefit the coin is launched  Grin
You won't get any bounty either because it isn't for your fucking benefit the coin is launched  Grin

I have a new idea for a coin: premine 100% and all the other blocks are 0 (good luck validating the premine btw)
This coin would clearly show us that it isn't released for our fucking benefit  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Waitmentodo

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:28:51 PM

Chinese translation
why are you doing that ? It isn't for their fucking benefit the coin is launched  Grin
You won't get any bounty either because it isn't for your fucking benefit the coin is launched  Grin

I have a new idea for a coin: premine 100% and all the other blocks are 0 (good luck validating the premine btw)
This coin would clearly show us that it isn't released for our fucking benefit  Grin
To let more people know
This is a sacm
Or other..
JohnDorien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:34:41 PM

Block Explorer: bsbe.cipherpool.com

active data ofc only after release of the coin..

just to mention again.. and keep this up

Now go on, there's nothing to see here (yet)
CryptoSiD

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

Former SuchPool Admin

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:34:58 PM

PLEASE give us github like 2-3 min before launch so we can compile (for pools operators)
followtheboss

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:38:51 PM

PLEASE give us github like 2-3 min before launch so we can compile (for pools operators)

LOL

That funny   Angry Angry Angry

Grin

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:39:35 PM

yes lets have the launched screwed by pools starting earlier   Grin

djm34 facebook page
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:42:07 PM

Why not just publish all info on this thread at release time to give everyone a fair chance to mine early on.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:47:40 PM

Pools have to compile, it takes 2-3 minutes.  The windows wallet is pre-compiled.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:48:58 PM

Well the best thing to do is not mine/buy, and that's it. end of story. If nobody mine/buy the coin is dead. period. That is the best medicine for scam coins

Who said anything about bitcoin fucktard? go fuck a goat or your mom for that matters, shitty commie
Funny a redneck troll  Grin

djm34 facebook page
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:49:54 PM

Pools have to compile, it takes 2-3 minutes.  The windows wallet is pre-compiled.
so ? You want to get dev premine ? and have your own fork ?
(not mentioning that anybody else can compile in the mean time)

djm34 facebook page
Poolest

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:50:28 PM

Code:
 ______   __   __                   __      __                        _______                       __                        __     
|      \ |  \ |  \                 |  \    |  \                      |       \                     |  \                      |  \    
 \$$$$$$_| $$_| $$ _______        _| $$_   | $$____    ______        | $$$$$$$\  ______    ______  | $$  ______    _______  _| $$_  
  | $$ |   $$ \\$ /       \      |   $$ \  | $$    \  /      \       | $$__/ $$ /      \  /      \ | $$ /      \  /       \|   $$ \  
  | $$  \$$$$$$  |  $$$$$$$       \$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\      | $$    $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$\| $$|  $$$$$$\|  $$$$$$$ \$$$$$$  
  | $$   | $$ __  \$$    \         | $$ __ | $$  | $$| $$    $$      | $$$$$$$ | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$    $$ \$$    \   | $$ __
 _| $$_  | $$|  \ _\$$$$$$\        | $$|  \| $$  | $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$      | $$__/ $$| $$__/ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$ _\$$$$$$\  | $$|  \
|   $$ \  \$$  $$|       $$         \$$  $$| $$  | $$ \$$     \      | $$       \$$    $$ \$$    $$| $$ \$$     \|       $$   \$$  $$
 \$$$$$$   \$$$$  \$$$$$$$           \$$$$  \$$   \$$  \$$$$$$$       \$$        \$$$$$$   \$$$$$$  \$$  \$$$$$$$ \$$$$$$$     \$$$$

We're now taking pre-registrations!  Join us:
http://bs.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://stratum.poolest.com
PORT:   3345
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

Thanks, and happy mining!
Boomslang

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:56:08 PM

18 coins per block at 90 seconds per block ... will take 48 days for ALL THE HASH to get 500k coins.

So even if  only 1 user was solo mining and receiving all coins, it would take 48 days to equal the premine even without block reward decay.

So if the coins are mined for 7 weeks, they would still only equal the pre-mined amount.

Most coins are distributed in well under 7 weeks.

Even if the full 7 weeks are mined, devs would still have 50% of all coins in circulation.

If people give up mining after a 2 weeks, devs will hold 93% of all coins in circulation.

Maths is fun!

I must hand it to you though, devs, this announcemnet and the website is very refreshing.

Cryptos needs some humour, well done! 

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 08:59:04 PM

18 coins per block at 90 seconds per block ... will take 48 days for ALL THE HASH to get 500k coins.

So even if  only 1 user was solo mining and receiving all coins, it would take 48 days to equal the premine even without block reward decay.

So if the coins are mined for 7 weeks, they would still only equal the pre-mined amount.

Most coins are distributed in well under 7 weeks.

Even if the full 7 weeks are mined, devs would still have 50% of all coins in circulation.

If people give up mining after a 2 weeks, devs will hold 93% of all coins in circulation.

Maths is fun!

As far as I am concerned, I will give up mining the coin after 15minutes if I don't get anything and 30minutes if I get something

djm34 facebook page
spcrypt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:11:44 PM

Well the best thing to do is not mine/buy, and that's it. end of story. If nobody mine/buy the coin is dead. period. That is the best medicine for scam coins

Who said anything about bitcoin fucktard? go fuck a goat or your mom for that matters, shitty commie

Now this made all my wasted time reading this thread worth while Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: