Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:02:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][BS] BitSlap! PoW x11 ***Delayed Again LMAO  (Read 47827 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:44:20 AM

HashHarder PRE-REGISTRATION Now Available

http://new.hashharder.com/x11/bitslap

http://new.hashharder.com/register-alias

One Alias | So Many Coins

Non-registration still available. Pre-registration now also available.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:47:57 AM

There's better coins launching tomorrow and this week, let's move on and forget this total crap.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
KimJongUn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:08:00 AM

People are saying that it's all over with this coin.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?  Hell no!

Now who's with me?
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:08:58 AM

This was funny....at first....
Should have just kept your mouth shut
KryptonDon

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:30:05 AM

Block Rewards!
Maybe im wrong, but your shown blockrate is 1 Block per 90 Seconds?  Time/Block 90 !

So shouldnt it be like this ?

• 0.66 Blocks/Min
  • 40 Blocks/Hour
  • 960 Blocks/Day
  • 6720 Blocks/Week
  • 349440 Blocks/Year

?!?

P.S.:
Your Premine is 27777 Blocks high, how long it will take to mine you can calculate yourself Tongue

So guess what motherfucker? Your absolutely correct and we would like to thank you for actually being, I believe, the only person to actually check any of the calculations! If you would like, once the coin is launched please send me a pm with your address and you will most definitely be rewarded for calling us out on our fuckup. BitSlap is a two-way street, you call us out and your right - you win.

Anyway, my brain has reached its max capacity for one day but let me just touch on the pre-mine amount, block numbering, and show you how the modified distribution looks. In regards to the amount being high - if you look at it as a single account that I'm going to greedily be sitting on waiting to dump the second this coin is released on a market than your absolutely right. But that's not our goal - the current team consists of 6 people each working on different aspects with different levels of involvement so you need to consider that its not a singular amount. Second, we don't have any massive rigs nor did we rent any hashpower (heh, if you did - congratulations, your the first to officially get bitslapped) so any coin claiming 0% premine is either going to instamine or find some other scam to get it regardless.

But with all that being said and especially with the numbers being redistributed, I do tend to agree it may be a little high and I'm open to *some legitimate feedback* on what you all feel a fair number is. Also, we're looking for people that would be willing to contribute to BitSlap and essentially become part of the development group. To this end while we still intend to offer some of the typical bounties, once we're on track we plan to focus development into a few key projects and we would like to use a portion of that bounty to give to members willing to either contribute or take on some of these. It seems like there's always a lot of people looking to contribute to various coins in some way and it seems to me they're generally ignored by the developers so that's where the intent stems from.

So real quick in regards to how many blocks it would take and those concerns, the answer is that its going to be built into the first few blocks and then switch over to the actual curve. Done. That was easy.

And here's a look at the modified distribution thanks to Pelk:
https://i.imgur.com/Kxf484y.png

So I'll put up some reference numbers similar to the other ones in the morning but i guess the moral of tonight for everyone is shittalk + math = results. Peace bitches!
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:59:44 AM

Grin because the only also interesting coin tomorrow also delays (FLUX) im still with you BITCH

Mpare

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:13:55 AM

We have pushed the launch to June 1st at 18:30 EST (GMT -4).

We don't give a fuck anymore. Unless you make us laugh a bit more. Wink
Quenouille79

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:30:22 AM

berkelip

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:04:01 AM

BitSlap!

0.5% Premine.

What? You think we are doing this for your benefit? Get the fuck out of here.

We could of made it 0% and just instamined it... but we don't have any rigs and that sounds like a lot of work.

I like this ann Smiley

0.5% * 100mil = 500000 coins

with 18 coins per block this is around 27777 blocks - around month premine

greedy and incompetent
Wish you luck dev

around month premine Grin
and the question, are you still waiting for mine it or out of this coin?

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
miningrigrentals

Activity: 132
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 06:11:36 AM

Want to mine BS X11 and need more hash? Why not rent what you need? Get rigs now while the price is low!
X11 Mining Rigs Available!

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/x11

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!!Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:56:47 AM

Almost there!!!

Mishiwaka

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

Now who's with me?
Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor  Grin And looks like it's all over with this coin  Tongue
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:19:01 AM

No IPO, that is a good news.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6535

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:23:23 AM

Which pool you wanna join?  Grin

snaildvorak

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:19:12 PM

yup, but dev is too greedy. I'm out!
hmm I'll consider mining this coin if dev reduces the number of premine.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:30:20 PM

Grin Grin Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:51:17 PM

Why is everyone up in arms about a 0.5% premine?!?

Ok, so i understand there are three people working on this coin and maybe more? so that is about 0.16% max each.  The dev group should be entitled to the premine if they put in the effort and create value in the coin, which will unavoidably require them to use their own assets, be it time, fiat, BTC, or the premine.

dotvibe

Activity: 304

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:35:35 PM

Ok, so i understand there are three people working on this coin and maybe more? so that is about 0.16% max each.  The dev group should be entitled to the premine if they put in the effort and create value in the coin, which will unavoidably require them to use their own assets, be it time, fiat, BTC, or the premine.

There is nothing wrong with dev's pre-mining. What one does have to take into consideration is the math of it all. 0.5% sounds like very little, but its misleading when one takes the block rewards and block times into consideration. a 1% premine on a 2 week pow/pos coin is one thing, a 0.5% pre-mine on a 15 year coin is something different altogether.

Say this coin launches successfully (no reason why it shouldn't). After a month of hashing, there will be a total of approximately 1million coins in circulation. Half those coins will belong to the dev through the premine. Which is fine if you trust the dev to sit on his premine and use it only for bounties and dropping a few  coins on the exchanges to get some volume going. So at the end of the day with this particular coin the devs are asking us to trust them a lot more than we have to with other similar coins.

As with all coins, it's a judgement call. The unfortunate fact is, lately the altcoin game has engendered very little trust in devs due to the amount of one-off coins that failed because of greedy developers dumping that premine on the market as soon as it gives them a viable profit. Will the bitslap devs be different? No way to tell, but the size of the pre-mine leaves all the options in the hands of the dev's, and all the trust in the coin will have to come from the miners.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:57:11 PM

Ok, so i understand there are three people working on this coin and maybe more? so that is about 0.16% max each.  The dev group should be entitled to the premine if they put in the effort and create value in the coin, which will unavoidably require them to use their own assets, be it time, fiat, BTC, or the premine.

There is nothing wrong with dev's pre-mining. What one does have to take into consideration is the math of it all. 0.5% sounds like very little, but its misleading when one takes the block rewards and block times into consideration. a 1% premine on a 2 week pow/pos coin is one thing, a 0.5% pre-mine on a 15 year coin is something different altogether.

Say this coin launches successfully (no reason why it shouldn't). After a month of hashing, there will be a total of approximately 1million coins in circulation. Half those coins will belong to the dev through the premine. Which is fine if you trust the dev to sit on his premine and use it only for bounties and dropping a few  coins on the exchanges to get some volume going. So at the end of the day with this particular coin the devs are asking us to trust them a lot more than we have to with other similar coins.

As with all coins, it's a judgement call. The unfortunate fact is, lately the altcoin game has engendered very little trust in devs due to the amount of one-off coins that failed because of greedy developers dumping that premine on the market as soon as it gives them a viable profit. Will the bitslap devs be different? No way to tell, but the size of the pre-mine leaves all the options in the hands of the dev's, and all the trust in the coin will have to come from the miners.

I have been involved in many coin launches and messaged the dev about this. The problem is the math in relation to the block rewards vs. premine.  While .5% sounds small, it is HUGE. 500,000 coins in the devs hands while miners are getting a thousanth of a 22 coin block reward (when they hit a block), leaves miners getting like .0002 coins/day, even large farms would only get a few coins/day which means NOTHING next to a 500,000 pre-mine.  SO the current premine/rewards ratio is very unfair and NOT worth mining at all.  I have messaged the dev to offer my help and advice for a successful launch, but either the premine needs to go down by a factor of 100X or the block rewards need to go up by a factor of 100x, or by a factor of 50X for both, or the coin will fail, plain and simple.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money