Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:53:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashers - custom mining contracts starting from 0.01 BTC  (Read 10350 times)
hexagram

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:18:38 AM

how is this going guys? i'm now with pbmining but this seems very attractive. unfortunately i can't find much information around this. anyone else have jumped in and have good results?
cloudha$hers (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:53:02 AM

Hello, please give us your TXID here or through PM
Well I thought I would give this program a go, and sent 0.01 btc to them as a tester and now two days have passed with no payments.

I have tried contacting them with several messages on twitter, as this seems there only form of contact with no reply.

Was hoping to invest more once it was proven to work, but so glad i haven't now.

Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:07:01 PM

how is this going guys? i'm now with pbmining but this seems very attractive. unfortunately i can't find much information around this. anyone else have jumped in and have good results?

this really not looks as legit mining company.
there is no price per Ghs or Mhs  .... sent any amount of BTC, and receive some percentage during long period ... really look like a simple ponzi.

to  Cloudhashers
What about the pictures, pool statistic  etc.  show us something, or you never will get any serious customers.

nabeton

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:13:50 PM

so far good. deposited 0.017 BTC and already have 0.013 back in my wallet. by end of month should get ROI.

There is no much information about, I am also bit scared, but so far it works. Guess I won't invest more until they provide some additional info.

spanner44

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:44:27 PM

Well I thought I would give this program a go, and sent 0.01 btc to them as a tester and now two days have passed with no payments.

I have tried contacting them with several messages on twitter, as this seems there only form of contact with no reply.

Was hoping to invest more once it was proven to work, but so glad i haven't now.

I hope that this is what you are looking for, this is the hash  :  fb0b7d7917381a828a201c675f16bb668a7e29a0fdc53e0cbf108119b027d0c7

536 confirmations

I have noticed that since I have sent this, you do not want payments via coinbase, which this was sent from.  I do have a blockchain.info account so can give an address from there to make payments to, or if you refund it back to me I can transfer it to blockchain.info wallet and resend it.

cloudha$hers (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:57:25 AM

We never wanted coinbase payments, it is clearly stated at the website. We have no way to find out your address for receiving funds if you send from shared wallets like coinbase.
Please give your address for receiving payments or refund address

I hope that this is what you are looking for, this is the hash  :  fb0b7d7917381a828a201c675f16bb668a7e29a0fdc53e0cbf108119b027d0c7

536 confirmations

I have noticed that since I have sent this, you do not want payments via coinbase, which this was sent from.  I do have a blockchain.info account so can give an address from there to make payments to, or if you refund it back to me I can transfer it to blockchain.info wallet and resend it.

cloudha$hers (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:00:27 AM

Please check our Twitter for updates pics etc.
Our goal is to make a very simple and transparent program, MHS can be simply confusing for many.

there is no price per Ghs or Mhs  .... sent any amount of BTC, and receive some percentage during long period ... really look like a simple ponzi.

to  Cloudhashers
What about the pictures, pool statistic  etc.  show us something, or you never will get any serious customers.
Wunderwuzzi007

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:04:49 AM

OK guys. I've been with Cloudhashers for close to three weeks, virtually right from the start. I admit that I'm not adverse to taking moderate risks and I did risk a fair amount on Cloudhashers. There is an old saying: you have to speculate to accumulate. No pain, no gain, right?

As far as I can tell they are completely legit. It has been working like a charm for three weeks. Initially I made a larger investment and it took 12 hours to start, which got me a bit worried initially. But in the end the money showed up and I put this down to teething problems of the system.

I've seen the pics on Twitter and I like the idea of stability over a period of one year. Tablemining - a fierce competitor it seems - offers only 80 days at 5% vs. the 365 days of Cloudhashers at 3%. Anybody with a bit of mathematical savvy will know that 5% at 80 days will never beat 3% at 365 days. Simple as that....

It will be interesting to see how Cloudhashers will offset the rising difficulty, especially since a large number of Scrypt ASIC machines will hit the market soon.

All I can say is: happy mining folks!

Cheers

Jeff

Our goal is to make a very simple and transparent program, MHS can be simply confusing for many.

to  Cloudhashers
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:58:04 PM

Ok, my apologies for accusation, I just wrote my initial impression.
You really should introduce better next time, to prevent such a situation.

According number of views vs. posts of this thread I think much more members just consider this as sc..m.

Let's give a try.

spanner44

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:23:18 PM

We never wanted coinbase payments, it is clearly stated at the website. We have no way to find out your address for receiving funds if you send from shared wallets like coinbase.

536 confirmations

Thanks for getting back to us on this issue, my wallet address for payments is :  18UBGPcyoKtyKFaKUAdtMsQ3C8aG4MZHGp

In future I will use Blockchain.info to send further investment to you.

Out of interest, on your web page you recommended using Blockchain or a desktop wallet, but I cannot see it mentioning not to use Coinbase, unless I have misread the page, otherwise i wouldn't have used my coinbase wallet.  Perhaps the website needs a small note not to use such wallets to stop any confusion for others in the future.

Once again, thanks for the quick response to my problem, and look forward to receiving payments.
cloudha$hers (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:58:49 AM

Hello, your payout address is set now.

536 confirmations

Thanks for getting back to us on this issue, my wallet address for payments is :  18UBGPcyoKtyKFaKUAdtMsQ3C8aG4MZHGp

In future I will use Blockchain.info to send further investment to you.

Out of interest, on your web page you recommended using Blockchain or a desktop wallet, but I cannot see it mentioning not to use Coinbase, unless I have misread the page, otherwise i wouldn't have used my coinbase wallet.  Perhaps the website needs a small note not to use such wallets to stop any confusion for others in the future.

Once again, thanks for the quick response to my problem, and look forward to receiving payments.
hexagram

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

nosce te ipsum

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:48:59 AM

Is it just me or is it a coincidence that everyone who has tried this out on this thread is a newbie? I'm curious and am very interested in this but I smell fish.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:59:43 AM

Is it just me or is it a coincidence that everyone who has tried this out on this thread is a newbie? I'm curious and am very interested in this but I smell fish.

Had the same thought! Making multiple accounts for this ponzy nice try

Wunderwuzzi007

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:31:34 PM

Jeez guys. I've tried quite a lot of pools: scrypt.cc, clevermining, ghash.io, etc.

None of the pools have proven to be viable over the long run. When Cloudhashers announced that they were offering 3% per day on a stable repayment scheme I invested a fraction of a bitcoin to check whether they were legit.

I've been running with them for close to four weeks and have got most of my investment back.

I'm not in Norway by the way, but in Central Europe. I am not affiliated with Cloudhashers in any way. You can check my Twitter account if you like.

Invest a small amount and let it runn for 3-4 weeks. The worst that can happen is that you get your money back.

Cheers

Had the same thought! Making multiple accounts for this ponzy nice try
Tweut

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:55:53 PM

Cloudhashers, I see you put a photo on Twitter, to prove you're legit.

But why is your photo ( https://twitter.com/Cloudhashers/status/480704816797483008/photo/1 ) exactly the same as this one on Wawaminer.com: http://wawaminer.com/image/data/200.jpg (as seen on this page: http://wawaminer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66 )?
armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:57:43 PM

Cloudhashers, I see you put a photo on Twitter, to prove you're legit.

But why is your photo ( https://twitter.com/Cloudhashers/status/480704816797483008/photo/1 ) exactly the same as this one on Wawaminer.com: http://wawaminer.com/image/data/200.jpg (as seen on this page: http://wawaminer.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=66 )?

Dude it's a fake ponzi scam...

cloudha$hers (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

Please cool off, we're ready to disclose as much private info as possible, as long as it doesn't hurt our business interests. Users are getting paid every hour, our payout statistics is open and can be seen by anyone. We use custom ASIC's so we're cautious about disclosing too much information about them now.
If we have good business relation with you we're ready to invite you to check our premises out etc,
otherwise please be satisfied with regular payments and being in profit after one month Smiley
vn2359

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:16:52 AM

"We use custom ASIC's so we're cautious about disclosing too much information about them now."
That's right,
Can you post your Introduction information, Ex:
- Address of office or factory ( Google Map)
- Photo of your office ( People working)
- Tax ID ( If you have)
- More infomation on Twitter ( now it's poor)

Sympathy for my english level. I just want more transparent information before I invest more.
cloudha$hers (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:19:18 AM

Please check our twitter regularly, we will be posting some information, appropriate for public eye.
We're in initial stages of our operation now, there are very many other things to attend to.
"We use custom ASIC's so we're cautious about disclosing too much information about them now."
That's right,
Can you post your Introduction information, Ex:
- Address of office or factory ( Google Map)
- Photo of your office ( People working)
- Tax ID ( If you have)
- More infomation on Twitter ( now it's poor)

Sympathy for my english level. I just want more transparent information before I invest more.
jorgemk85

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:31:34 PM

Hey, where's your ToS? You CANT be offering a contract without a ToS.

If you dont have one and you dont give your clients a way to accept it, then you thrully arent legit and should stop scamming ppl.

You say that you are paying hourly at some rate but what garantee do we have?, legally speaking.

I'll wait eagerly for your reply.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: