Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ELT] Electron, Blake-256 coin, merged mined  (Read 56408 times)
SimkoMiner

Activity: 925
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

Found 4 blocks after 1 hour. Great. 4 Satoshis earned so easy hehe.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 05:25:35 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 05:57:31 PM by cinnamon_carter

A true ninja launch , first I heard about it..... ----------edit ---- someone must have heard about it since total merged network hash rate & difficulty somewhat lower no doubt as people are switching to solo mine Electron !!

and then there were FIVE............  

Within 6-10 hours difficulty will adjust to level of the other coins ( my guess after a quick peek at the source) ....

then everyone can mine 5 coins at the same time !!

edit 2 --  added this  ---  eLGZZ4EWtSR1CgoHLPVPcep89xtToysyuh

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:29:46 PM

(Been away from PC due to guest)

POOLS STILL NOT SHOWING MINING

Round Shares [Submitted shares since last found block (ie. round shares)]
Est. Shares    31 (done: 0%)
Pool Valid    0
Your Valid    0
Pool Invalid    0 (0.00%)
Your Invalid    0 (0.00%)

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
electron-coin (OP)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:32:44 PM

A true ninja launch , first I heard about it..... ----------edit ---- someone must have heard about it since total merged network hash rate & difficulty somewhat lower no doubt as people are switching to solo mine Electron !!

and then there were FIVE............ 

Within 6-10 hours difficulty will adjust to level of the other coins ( my guess after a quick peek at the source) ....

then everyone can mine 5 coins at the same time !!

Yes, sorry, a truly ninja launch.  Had to work while the Mrs. was asleep. Now, time for a shower...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
fandexinse

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:37:29 PM

Require trading platform, which is a very good project! Grin
fandexinse

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:40:29 PM

Sell ​​ELT 1820   PM me!
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:45:33 PM

Difficulty is skyrocketing.
dingyuanchang

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:54:56 PM

Goodcoin Smiley

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
SimkoMiner

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:55:02 PM

I wonder what drives some miners mine all these blake coins which have literally no value (yet). Soon we will be merge mining 100 coins which even won't be added to any exchange because they will not be worth adding. There is no innovation in those single coins other than ability of being merge mined (what apparently decreases their uniqueness and value). The merged mining technology is nice idea but we need to bring it to next level and think how to add value to these shitcoins. So far this seems to be just a a nice hobby for IT nerds who believe it's better to mine 5 shitcoins at the same time rather than 1 :-). But still 5 x 0 = 0.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:02:58 PM

I wonder what drives some miners mine all these blake coins which have literally no value (yet). Soon we will be merge mining 100 coins which even won't be added to any exchange because they will not be worth adding. There is no innovation in those single coins other than ability of being merge mined (what apparently decreases their uniqueness and value). The merged mining technology is nice idea but we need to bring it to next level and think how to add value to these shitcoins. So far this seems to be just a a nice hobby for IT nerds who believe it's better to mine 5 shitcoins at the same time rather than 1 :-). But still 5 x 0 = 0.

Make a coin that does this and stop complaining

BLC, PHO, BBTC and Dirac are all on exchanges and so will this one! none of the blake based coins on exchanges have 0 value!

0 value my ass go mine something else if you dont like it or make something better  Undecided

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
SimkoMiner

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:12:55 PM

BLC, PHO, BBTC and Dirac are all on exchanges and so will this one!

0 value my ass go mine something else if you dont like it or make something better  Undecided

Don't take me wrong. Merge mining is fine idea. But why the hell are you adding just shitcoins without any added value. What do you expect of that? I think all miners would like to know what are the plans with these coins because at the end they need to pay electricity bills. Who is gonna buy those coins? I mine coins because it's a hobby (and have real cheap electricity), I make real profits by trading. So I mine whatever I want, one day Blake, another day Mjollnir, then BlackCoin and so on. I already realized long time ago that sticking my rig to one coin for longer period is in 90% pure loss unless you mine on some wafflepool and convert immediately to BTC. But mining altcoins directly and holding can be extremely profitable if that particular shitcoin skyrockets, but it's just pure gamble and most probably most people stick to wrong coins.
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:20:07 PM

Don't take me wrong. Merge mining is fine idea. But why the hell are you adding just shitcoins without any added value. What do you expect of that? I think all miners would like to know what are the plans with these coins because at the end they need to pay electricity bills. Who is gonna buy those coins? I mine coins because it's a hobby (and have real cheap electricity), I make real profits by trading. So I mine whatever I want, one day Blake, another day Mjollnir, then BlackCoin and so on. I already realized long time ago that sticking my rig to one coin for longer period is in 90% pure loss unless you mine on some wafflepool and convert immediately to BTC. But mining altcoins directly and holding can be extremely profitable if that particular shitcoin skyrockets, but it's just pure gamble and most probably most people stick to wrong coins.

they are being bought and sold on the exchanges maybe you should look and I am happy to accept coins into the merge on these conditions: No premine No IPO

we will work together to make this a strong community one based on mutual aid, if you dont like it go mine something else

and of course like I said if you think you can do better then please show us all how its done with your own effort!

The merge mining is not an "idea" its reality and has taken months of hard work just to get this far  Cry

Info: GithubBlakecoin.org - BCT Blakecoin thread - Twitter - BCS - BlakeZone  Trade Blakecoin: Xeggex.com Merged Mining Pools: EU3 - NY2/AT1 - LA1
Donation Addresses: BLC: Bd3jJftFbwxWSKNSNz35vkDd57kG6jHAjt PHO: BZXPMc8eF9YZcJStskkP2bVia38fv9VmuT BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb 
UMO: uQH9H17t7kz3eVQ3vKDzMsWCK4hn5nh2gC LIT: 8p8Z4h5fkZ8SCoyEtihKcjzZLA7gFjTdmL BTC: 1Q6kgcNqhKh8u67m6Gj73T2LMgGseETwR6
SimkoMiner

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:30:30 PM

they are being bought and sold on the exchanges maybe you should look and I am happy to accept coins into the merge on these conditions: No premine No IPO

we will work together to make this a strong community one based on mutual aid, if you dont like it go mine something else

and of course like I said if you think you can do better then please show us all how its done with your own effort!

The merge mining is not an "idea" its reality and has taken months of hard work just to get this far  Cry

Can you add MjollnirCoin? But it would have to change algo from Hefty to Blake if it's technically possible. Hefty was first time used by HeavyCoin. Also such cool algo (low temps). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577437.0
electron-coin (OP)

Activity: 521

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:30:54 PM

BLC, PHO, BBTC and Dirac are all on exchanges and so will this one!

0 value my ass go mine something else if you dont like it or make something better  Undecided

I prefer to call them "fakecoins."  
"Hey buddy, look! I have a million fakecoins. I am rich!"

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
fandexinse

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:32:43 PM

{
"blocks" : 2868,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 2009.71599888,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 238677385025,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Pretty amazing! Grin
BlueDragon747
Legendary

Solutions Architect

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:35:25 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 08:53:46 PM by BlueDragon747

Can you add MjollnirCoin? But it would have to change algo from Hefty to Blake if it's technically possible. Hefty was first time used by HeavyCoin. Also such cool algo (low temps). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577437.0

haha its not that easy I used blake-256 thoughout the wallet thats why so many can be merged, the merkle gen in HeavyCoin is not same thus will not work

"technically possible" of course so easy you do it Wink

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:36:45 PM

Yeah. Glad to be with first miners. Mined some soloblocks. Maybe not so big amount, but still interesting.
Hope this coin will not die like others when Dev disappears and gives a shit about coin.
SimkoMiner

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:50:44 PM

Why don't we create Blake clones of all those latest hyped coins with Proof of Steak, Anonymous, DarkSend and I don't know what other bullshit features? These current Blake coins are quite boring to be honest. As I am monitoring market and trading on Mintpal daily it's quite clear that the most profitable coins have always all latest features included. :-)  Apparently every single stupid clone is able to gain some significant volume at least for couple of days till it's dumped to hell. Smiley
drumingspz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:50:45 PM

Got 10 blocks solo, now to the pool.  Glad to see the merged mining is now working.  Great job Blue!

░░░░░░░▄▄█████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████▄▄░░░░░░
░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░
██████████████████████▄░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████▄░░
▄███████████████████████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████▄░░░▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████▀░░░░░▀████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████████████▀░░
░░███████████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░
░░░▀███████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░
░░░░░░▀█████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
mira  ▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Cryptocurrencies have never been so easy
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Google+
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

[/center]
fandexinse