Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain  (Read 166336 times)
DOLPCOIN (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:40:05 PM

Hi, we are not build the DOLP just for us, but for everyone.

Today's Multipool payout is 70M DOLP and will reach 100M per day in 3 days. And we will increased the BTC dividend day by day.

We don't have many BTC to giveaway right now, but we would LOVE to share if our projects make more profits. And best part of the system is that everyone can deploy projects on DolpShare.com, and share profits to community. We will release these functions asap.

You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??

We, the Dev. of DOLP got it right now. Any problem with it?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:44:39 PM

What is the minimum amount of dividend in BTC to get paid?
For the last two days I got:
Code:
Transaction amount too small 
Does this dividend accumulates or it is lost, if too low?

this space is intentionally left blank
shanson4

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:53:25 PM

不错 可惜我没有这币
tacee

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:57:04 PM

Hi, we are not build the DOLP just for us, but for everyone.

Today's Multipool payout is 70M DOLP and will reach 100M per day in 3 days. And we will increased the BTC dividend day by day.

We don't have many BTC to giveaway right now, but we would LOVE to share if our projects make more profits. And best part of the system is that everyone can deploy projects on DolpShare.com, and share profits to community. We will release these functions asap.

You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??

well ,well,well ,That's the answer I am waiting for days Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The problem is that do you think it is fair to get BTC dividend by using 6B DOLP(actually 4B belongs to DEV,the other 2B is not).So,can I say this is a money-from-left pocket-to-rightpocket GAME?? If so,it's really no need to  give BTC as dividend.what do you think ?
jayguar

Activity: 616
Merit: 526

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:10:50 PM

I thought of trying one last time and finally I'm in. The one thing that was bothering was BTC address I had in my profile (not in the signature). I never realized that I should remove the BTC address. I thought it should be removed in the signature alone. For people who are having the signature error, remove your BTC address in your profile and it will be a success.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄█████████████▄
░░░█████████████████
░░████▄░░░█████▄████
███▀██░░░███████████
██████░░░████████████
███▄██░░░██████▀█████
████░░░░░███████████
█████▄░░░░██████▀░░███
██████░░░░░▀▀▀░░░▄███
░░██████░░██▄▄▄▄████
░░░██████▄▀█▀▄████
░░░░▀█████████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE░░░░▄██░░
░░░░██░░░
░░░▀██▀░░
░░░░██░░░

░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░
░░███████░░
▐██▄█▄██▌
██▄  ▀  ▄██
░░░▄▄░░▄██▄░░
░░▀███▄███▌░░
░░░░██████░░░
░░░░▄███▀░░░░
░░░░░▄██░░░
░░░▄████░░░
░░██▀▄██▌░░
░░░░▀██░░
enjoi

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:22:35 PM

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.

33reg

Activity: 231
Merit: 101

xmining.org

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:37:17 PM

DOLP/BTC market
https://www.coinader.com/?cur=DOLP&ccur=BTC

ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:38:15 PM

Good news.

MelodyRowell

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:49:56 PM

Yup, good news!!! time to buy some cheap dolphin coin if anybody is willing to sell.
tacee

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 02:58:24 PM

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.
Agree!
I dont want to see this project ruined by DEV's greed .Before the distributing all the dolp ,it is unfair and short-sighted for the DEV to earn BTC dividend.
mumus

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:14:21 PM

I just realized that I can't withdraw DOLP from http://www.fobcoin.com/ without binding my account to a mobile phone. Annoying  Angry
DOLPCOIN (OP)

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:17:18 PM

Agree!
I dont want to see this project ruined by DEV's greed .Before the distributing all the dolp ,it is unfair and short-sighted for the DEV to earn BTC dividend.

No, we didn't ruin DOLP but you. You are the first ONE call this project SCAM and Shitcoin, i really don't want to reply to your post. What's your contribution to DOLP? We have 3 full-time coders worked on DOLP from April, make some great designs and put our OWN BTC to giveaway. How much do you think the DOLP Multipool earned? Are you lost your mind it can earn 1 BTC per day? I am a bit angry to someone called us greedy but we still lost money to keep this project running.
mumus

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:18:18 PM

I also agree.
I like the idea of this project but now I'm reconsidering if I will invest more in it. Meantime I stopped mining on the pool until I see some positive feedback from Dev.
tacee

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:30:58 PM

Agree!

No, we didn't ruin DOLP but you. You are the first ONE call this project SCAM and Shitcoin, i really don't want to reply to your post. What's your contribution to DOLP? We have 3 full-time coders worked on DOLP from April, make some great designs and put our OWN BTC to giveaway. How much do you think the DOLP Multipool earned? Are you lost your mind it can earn 1 BTC per day? I am a bit angry to someone called us greedy but we still lost money to keep this project running.

Nobody asks you to giveaway your own BTC.But since you decieded to giveaway,is that a good idea to get it back by a 6B wallet ,2B of which does not belong to you?
enjoi

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:35:01 PM

Both sides, dev and community, need to be considerate on how they respond to each other. Without the dev, we as a community would not have this great idea and platform. Without the community, this coin would be nothing but a dream. We need each other to make this dream become a reality. Please consider this before responding in hurtful tones. We should be coming up with ideas about how to make this succeed, how to get businesses to want to use us as an investment vehicle (so we make even more BTC), and how to draw more people to invest in DOLP (so that the value goes up). Every time there is argument on this thread, less people want to invest in us and there goes both the communities and the Dev's hard earned money and time. Please see that I am not placing blame on anyone, but am trying to help grow this community and this coin.

BRUCELLA

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:38:10 PM

Agree!

Nobody asks you to giveaway your own BTC.But since you decieded to giveaway,is that a good idea to get it back by a 6B wallet ,2B of which does not belong to you?

Nobody says to you to buy DOLP, to hold DOLP, to mine in DOLP multipool too.. you are not satisfy, you can go away... When an entreprise create a new product, do you go to tell them, hey gus you need to do this, you don't need to do that ? ... you don't buy the product if it's not a good product for you... do the same here it's simple.

Smiley
tacee

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:41:16 PM

Both sides, dev and community, need to be considerate on how they respond to each other. Without the dev, we as a community would not have this great idea and platform. Without the community, this coin would be nothing but a dream. We need each other to make this dream become a reality. Please consider this before responding in hurtful tones. We should be coming up with ideas about how to make this succeed, how to get businesses to want to use us as an investment vehicle (so we make even more BTC), and how to draw more people to invest in DOLP (so that the value goes up). Every time there is argument on this thread, less people want to invest in us and there goes both the communities and the Dev's hard earned money and time. Please see that I am not placing blame on anyone, but am trying to help grow this community and this coin.

I as one of DOLP community do try to make DOLP succeed by making things clear.
tacee

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:47:12 PM

Agree!

Nobody says to you to buy DOLP, to hold DOLP, to mine in DOLP multipool too.. you are not satisfy, you can go away... When an entreprise create a new product, do you go to tell them, hey gus you need to do this, you don't need to do that ? ... you don't buy the product if it's not a good product for you... do the same here it's simple.

Smiley
yeah ,you are right.But if I buy a product from an entreprise,do I have the right to know the infos related to this product?

BWT:I can feel your typical chinese logic about this issue.
trotter55

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:52:52 PM

Price at http://www.fobcoin.com/ is only 1 sat. Sad

Is there a way to change this exchange's language to english? Some exchanges have a drop down list for selecting your preferred language, but I can't find one on this exchange.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:56:13 PM

I have to agree with this. Time for everyone to step away from the keyboard until the anger subsides.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: