Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD MEMBERS, PLEASE SYNC YOUR ORANGECOIN WALLETS TO EARN STAKE INTEREST.  (Read 6439 times)
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:58:19 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 06:01:46 PM by GREEDYJOHN

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ORANGECOIN WILL LIVE AGAIN!
OLD MEMBERS, PLEASE SYNC YOUR ORANGECOIN WALLETS TO EARN STAKE INTEREST

Orangecoin Bitcointalk Thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=581894.0

BUY CHEAP ORANGECOINS HERE:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OC

Grab a bargain NOW! This is a very organised coin that has been neglected - it even has a RICH LIST:
http://www.richlist.eu/orangecoin
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/oc/

vseven

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:46:59 PM

Been with OC since the initial mining, the first coin I've ever mined form the start and now my coins are minting nicely.  Go go Orangecoin!

Hopefully we are on cryptsy soon also....we are #6 in voting there, even ahead of USD. 
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:54:06 PM

What can i say.... Orange coin is one of the most promising coins currently on the market. As a lot of people know there has been a lot of scam coin, but one thing is for sure. Orange DEV is working very hard for his coin. Is currently standing pretty high on the cryptsy voting system and is moving slowly higher in the mintpal voting system. Orangecoin has been pretty active on bittrex and i believe it will stay that one. As i told you, one of the most promising coins. I own of course a few coins but i'm not trying to pump OC or so, just check out yourself, and you will be happy that you put money in this coin.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:04:29 PM

What can i say.... Orange coin is one of the most promising coins currently on the market. As a lot of people know there has been a lot of scam coin, but one thing is for sure. Orange DEV is working very hard for his coin. Is currently standing pretty high on the cryptsy voting system and is moving slowly higher in the mintpal voting system. Orangecoin has been pretty active on bittrex and i believe it will stay that one. As i told you, one of the most promising coins. I own of course a few coins but i'm not trying to pump OC or so, just check out yourself, and you will be happy that you put money in this coin.
Thanks for your reply. We will use all possible avenues to make this coin popular.

MCOnyx

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:35:26 PM

This coin can go nowhere except sky high. Great working POS since POW transition, hard working dev, anon features incoming and dedicated community.
Anyone selling at few measly hundred satoshis, will be very sorry.

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:35:59 PM

I am in Orangecoin since begin of POW with 10 Gridseeds.

I saw the annoncent of beautiful Orangecoine from his great developer orangecoine and I totally resonated ( Look in the original thread at what for a time he announced 5.55.56 pm / 555 means " now seat-bealts on- take off )
Orangecoine  feels all time responsible for his coin and fixes things within hours where other devs needed weeks for. Perfect communication and for me absolut thrustworthy, what these days means a lot, if you can say this from your dev Wink

I love the POS system he created. It is good for early buyers, longterm investors and I think our dev. will rise soon s.th. with real payment systems which will be anonymous with an inovative transaction sytem included. Multipool and much much more.

The community works very good and there come a lot of peolpe together  which do much for OC and its growth - I think there are many experts whith a allready existing network to other experts.

A lot potential is in OC and it is totally undervalued- 1000 Satoshi would be ok for a coin which such a fundament now  Wink

In  a year without any doubts 50 cent- 1 US Dollar  Smiley

Get involved  Grin Get OC  Grin
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:59:38 PM

This coin can go nowhere except sky high. Great working POS since POW transition, hard working dev, anon features incoming and dedicated community.
Anyone selling at few measly hundred satoshis, will be very sorry.
Did you say ANON FEATURE? GREAT!
If so, i'm GONNA pull my sell order at 300+ Satoshi, and wait till the price exceeds 2000+ Satoshi.

nade70

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 12:24:45 AM

A coin with POS that actually works. I had other coins that were meant to be POS but they never really got it working. This dev knows what he is doing. Love my newly minted orange coins. Thank you Orange Coin Team Smiley
Orangecoin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:08:44 AM

Support has been fantastic and "touch wood" things have been running without too many delays.

Thanks to the OC community for all their help and support.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:17:55 AM

if all goes as planned i can see a bright future..brighter then some might expect..Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:53:18 AM

I'm loving my 20% interest hehe frees up a little to play on the market with Smiley

PS almost at 340 and doing 50+ btc of volume over at bittrex Cheesy Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:54:39 AM

Orangecoin: Fresh, Fruity, Fantastic!

I invested in a lot of altcoins, but this is the one I'm the most excited about!
Lpingui

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

I still don't understand, but I hope that this coin is better.

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:05:58 AM

This coin will definitely be better. We are already maintaining a high trade volume at a little unknown exchange. HIGH TRADE VOLUME IS IMPORTANT FOR THE SUCCESS OF AN ALTCOIN.
The Dev also wants to introduce anonymous trade features, these features will take Orangecoin to another league.

Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:43:58 AM

This coin will definitely be better. We are already maintaining a high trade volume at a little unknown exchange. HIGH TRADE VOLUME IS IMPORTANT FOR THE SUCCESS OF AN ALTCOIN.
The Dev also wants to introduce anonymous trade features, these features will take Orangecoin to another league.

Good time to buy now. OC is totally undervalued  Wink
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:20:07 AM

We need ANONYMOUS FEATURES to get to the top. We shall succeed

strawie

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:21:08 AM

Solid coin, stupid cheap (300 sat), bought, gonna buy again Tongue
MCOnyx

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:17:43 PM

Is there any news, or ETA for the anonymous feature?
Still great coin, even without it, but that should boost price immensely. 

VidioShare:  VHQRWnpV2MX9WBEnR5NbF4D2gqfkAZbW1H

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QWfwFHPJ2GMnW5cMCY6RA7vkfQsBS1P4aL
Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StF84GSmES8FSNQdTdhse95CdEYrngdro9
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:25:33 AM

Is there any news, or ETA for the anonymous feature?
Still great coin, even without it, but that should boost price immensely. 
Dev is working very hard.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:32:50 AM

lol seems not many understand the slow and steady approach we're trying to take here in OC land, we have slowly grown from the 40 satos we were trading at while in pow, once we had switched successfully to POS phase we finally started the train rolling to attract more people and let any hype build naturally.

as much money as people/miners/dev's make by over hyping their coins the first day of mining and skyrocketing way past were it will probably come back down to (usually quite fast) which means a lot of people end up paying WAY too much for them (sometimes 100's of % more than their worth) which could potentially leave just as many people "butt hurt" about a coin as a hidden premine like AC.

OC is not over hyped (lol under hyped if anything) it's a solid 50 mill weight coin with a working 20% stake. and will continue on it's way up, while all the over hyped coins rise and fall we'll still be there on our slow and steady climb to the top lol or as close to it as we can make it Wink

Everybody needs a lil'vitamin OC  Cheesy Cheesy

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: