Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:56:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer.  (Read 131774 times)
psahx

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:56:20 AM

LOL

So what, they got set up some mining farm for themselves, with some dragon miners... Did they ship the pre-orders to the Russian customers? Did they ship the test unit to Dogie? Anyone with enough money can open a mining farm in Shenzhen...

Effin' ridiculous...

They are not dragon miners.

They also said in the first post of this thread that they will be building a massive datacenter. Not sure what you are surprised about.

If you would have quoted my whole post, you could "maybe" understood, why am I? The point is not about them having the dragon miners or other avalon clones. Try to answer the questions above, maybe it will enlighten you a bit.

You are ridiculously pathetic, with your sick logic. Do not want to debate with you anything, anymore.

Sorry
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:19:38 AM

If you would have quoted my whole post, you could "maybe" understood, why am I? The point is not about them having the dragon miners or other avalon clones. Try to answer the questions above, maybe it will enlighten you a bit.

You are ridiculously pathetic, with your sick logic. Do not want to debate with you anything, anymore.

Sorry

If you don't want to debate then you shouldn't have made such ridiculous unfounded claims.

It's painfully obvious that they are using AM chips and not avalons or a1s. You can look at the photos and see that each board has 20 chips and there are 10 boards. I'm pretty sure avalon chips cannot do 10GH per chip and they are definitely not capable of below 1w/gh considering they are 0.9w/gh at the chip level while overclocked.

Please tell me why they would buy a large batch of AM chips, then proceed to make avalon/a1 miners? That makes no sense.

I can't answer your question as to why they haven't shipped miners because I don't speak for xbtec but there are a number of reasons that could explain it.

If their miners are functional I see no reason for them to not ship/sell them.
psahx

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:24:53 AM

Definitely you can see the reason why you have lost your bet, do you?

I do not care if it is Avalon, AM or BFL. That's not the point. CONTEXT, jimmothy, CONTEXT.
tzortz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:22:05 AM

Jim, you have to admit that you have lost.

There is no update from them for the last month already.
There is no sample for dogie , as  psahx said also.

Your pictures do not prove anything.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:49:34 AM

LOL

So what, they got set up some mining farm for themselves, with some dragon miners... Did they ship the pre-orders to the Russian customers? Did they ship the test unit to Dogie? Anyone with enough money can open a mining farm in Shenzhen...

Effin' ridiculous...

No they didn't, not heard from them in a while.

minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:17:09 AM

LOL

Effin' ridiculous...

No data center they build can bring this giant waving red flag down.

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:31:49 AM

LOL

Effin' ridiculous...

No data center they build can bring this giant waving red flag down.

Oh come on cut them some slack. Peolpe seems quite impatient these days, stop acting like lil stubborn kids. Miners shall come when they ready.
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:19:13 PM

Oh come on cut them some slack. Peolpe seems quite impatient these days, stop acting like lil stubborn kids. Miners shall come when they ready.

I don't care. It isn't like miners lose about 20% of their profitability every 12 days or so... They're now over a month late for the initial miners, that means they are now worth half of what they were when they should have launched.  Smiley

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:59:13 PM

And if they will finally release anything...

They have stopped responding for a long now.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:46:13 PM

And if they will finally release anything...

They have stopped responding for a long now.

its a tough business. they'll respond when they finally have something to sell. now it seems they are busy. no need to post each day about the color of the socks they are wearing. need to get the sh*t done.

PS: i dont care too im not mining anymore but i'm just amazed by such scrutiny and pression around here. you still can buy BE200-based miners through BTC-Garden or Rockminer. otherwise, its summer, enjoy, go to teh beach. Smiley
psahx

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:16:25 PM

PS: i dont care too im not mining anymore but i'm just amazed by such scrutiny and pression around here. you still can buy BE200-based miners through BTC-Garden or Rockminer. otherwise, its summer, enjoy, go to teh beach. Smiley

You don't get it. This is not about whether XBTec is a scam or not (which is pretty much obvious to me, but everybody has a right to have his own opinion, and to believe whatever they like to).

This is about a lost bet, that one party is not willing to accept. Jimmothy will shill everywhere he finds some mention about AM, regardless of the fact, if the company could be a scam or not. There are several decent companies, producing miners based on AM chips. Take BTCGarden or Rockminer for instance, they produce fair hardware and give a good customer service, IMO. Nobody is calling them scam, liars or dishonest.

Jimmothys behavior is lead by his own greed (because he has invested in AM and wants more dividends) and can bring no good to the community. Some noobs could fall to this, and get disapointed in Bitcoin mining, even before getting involved.

Again, it can be XBTec, SHcorp or whatever name you can come up with. When they do not do what they state they will, they hide behind numerous lies and they have a lack of communication, then it is reasonable and beyond to question their credibility.

Tzortz did that, and got involved into a bet with jimmothy. Now, when (I will repeat myself here), it is more than obvious, that the bet is won by Tzortz, jimmothy will not accept, cause as he thinks, this will lead to less sales of the AM chips, thus making his nonexistent dividends less.

It is a shame, a big one, actually. To not pay a lost bet, is the worst thing a decent man can do. But, again, this is just my opinion. You are free to agree or deny. Hope I could bring enough reasonable explanation, to end this once and for all.
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:21:23 PM

i dont recall XBTech has actually scammed anyone. they may havent met their initial schedule, but again do you see anyone here complaining about being ripped off by them, BFL style? nope. no scammer here, just a slightly overconfident manufacturer.

As for the bet, me no care Smiley
psahx

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

i dont recall XBTech has actually scammed anyone. they may havent met their initial schedule, but again do you see anyone here complaining about being ripped off by them, BFL style? nope. no scammer here, just a slightly overconfident manufacturer.

As for the bet, me no care Smiley

Ask the Russian guys, who had pre-ordered their initial 3 batches... Did they get their miners? I do not think so.
jimmothy

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:41:08 PM

You don't get it. This is not about whether XBTec is a scam or not (which is pretty much obvious to me, but everybody has a right to have his own opinion, and to believe whatever they like to).

Really? Because it looks like that is exactly what you are saying. What kind of retarded scam would refuse to take orders from anyone but russians? And limit preorders to a batch 150? Do they need scamming lessons?

This is about a lost bet, that one party is not willing to accept. Jimmothy will shill everywhere he finds some mention about AM, regardless of the fact, if the company could be a scam or not. There are several decent companies, producing miners based on AM chips. Take BTCGarden or Rockminer for instance, they produce fair hardware and give a good customer service, IMO. Nobody is calling them scam, liars or dishonest.

Jimmothys behavior is lead by his own greed (because he has invested in AM and wants more dividends) and can bring no good to the community. Some noobs could fall to this, and get disapointed in Bitcoin mining, even before getting involved.

How did I lose a bet when it has yet to be resolved? I already agreed to accept a loss if they turn out to be a scam so what's your deal?

Also please let me know when I recommended preordering from xbtec or any other manufacturer. You might notice that I'll "shill" for any company selling hardware from stock for a decent price

Tzortz did that, and got involved into a bet with jimmothy. Now, when (I will repeat myself here), it is more than obvious, that the bet is won by Tzortz, jimmothy will not accept, cause as he thinks, this will lead to less sales of the AM chips, thus making his nonexistent dividends less.

It is a shame, a big one, actually. To not pay a lost bet, is the worst thing a decent man can do. But, again, this is just my opinion. You are free to agree or deny. Hope I could bring enough reasonable explanation, to end this once and for all.

Did you take a second to actually read what you wrote? Seriously this is some grade A bullshit.

What does me not prematurely resolving a 0.1btc bet have anything to do with AM chip sales or my dividends?

The reason I made the bet was because I believed that AM chips were capable of less than 1W/gh and I was correct. If I had bet on btcgarden I would have won because their miners can do less than 1w/gh at the wall. Also allied control tested immersion cooled AM chips at 0.6w/gh at the wall so the chips are perfectly capable.
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:43:15 PM

Also allied control tested immersion cooled AM chips at 0.6w/gh at the wall so the chips are perfectly capable.

wait what? source plz?
jimmothy

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:48:34 PM

Also allied control tested immersion cooled AM chips at 0.6w/gh at the wall so the chips are perfectly capable.

wait what? source plz?

I noticed you expect each 1.2mw container to house 2PH. Does this mean that asics have been tested at 0.6w/gh?

ASICs have been tested at various efficiencies including ~0.6W/G. Better cooling also changes power consumption (some chips 33% less at 65C vs. 85C).
psahx

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:59:27 PM

Really? Because it looks like that is exactly what you are saying. What kind of retarded scam would refuse to take orders from anyone but russians? And limit preorders to a batch 150? Do they need scamming lessons?

Says who? XBTec of course  Grin

How did I lose a bet when it has yet to be resolved? I already agreed to accept a loss if they turn out to be a scam so what's your deal?

Also please let me know when I recommended preordering from xbtec or any other manufacturer. You might notice that I'll "shill" for any company selling hardware from stock for a decent price

If there is no miner at all, there is no performance to prove, thus you have lost. They had to send a miner for review Next Friday TM two months ago, already.

Did you take a second to actually read what you wrote? Seriously this is some grade A bullshit.

What does me not prematurely resolving a 0.1btc bet have anything to do with AM chip sales or my dividends?

The reason I made the bet was because I believed that AM chips were capable of less than 1W/gh and I was correct. If I had bet on btcgarden I would have won because their miners can do less than 1w/gh at the wall. Also allied control tested immersion cooled AM chips at 0.6w/gh at the wall so the chips are perfectly capable.

Let the others judge, whether I write bullshit or you do  Wink
hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:24:51 PM

.7 or .8 jim wins
1 or 1.1 tzortz wins
.9 break even - or both donate .1 to seans outpost Smiley

the bet was about the product, not delivery schedule.
psahx

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:51:10 PM

.7 or .8 jim wins
1 or 1.1 tzortz wins

I have a feeling, you have an MPD, jimmothy  Grin
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:04:13 PM

.7 or .8 jim wins
1 or 1.1 tzortz wins

That was my take on it as well. Either agree to invalidate it (draw) or wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: