Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer.  (Read 131773 times)
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:26:15 AM

Seeing that they actually deliver product spam from XBTec is the least of my worries.

As for Black Arrow I would like to see a refund or, my miner delivered ($5k worth) or, the company shuttered. It's unacceptable that they remain in business after committing fraud on such a large scale.

One is supposedly accusing the other of theft, but doesn't seem all that concerned about it, really.

The other is supposedly being accused of theft, but doesn't seem all that concerned about it, really.

I find that more than a little strange on both ends of that equation.

This whole email list theft/sale seems really fishy to me.  Not sure what the answer is, but I find it a little to convenient that these "separate" companies are so close to each other geographically.  I am more of the belief that they are the same company and BA is the branch that attempts to create a chip and miners (miserably) and XBtec is the branch that uses other chips and makes miners.

Actually the more I think about it, BA claims theft, and that this company is just a few blocks away.  Forget the police, walk your ass over there and confront them BA, the fact that they didn't even do that is astounding and eye opening.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 03:37:28 AM

Seeing that they actually deliver product spam from XBTec is the least of my worries.

As for Black Arrow I would like to see a refund or, my miner delivered ($5k worth) or, the company shuttered. It's unacceptable that they remain in business after committing fraud on such a large scale.

One is supposedly accusing the other of theft, but doesn't seem all that concerned about it, really.

The other is supposedly being accused of theft, but doesn't seem all that concerned about it, really.

This whole email list theft/sale seems really fishy to me.  Not sure what the answer is, but I find it a little to convenient that these "separate" companies are so close to each other geographically.  I am more of the belief that they are the same company and BA is the branch that attempts to create a chip and miners (miserably) and XBtec is the branch that uses other chips and makes miners.

Actually the more I think about it, BA claims theft, and that this company is just a few blocks away.  Forget the police, walk your ass over there and confront them BA, the fact that they didn't even do that is astounding and eye opening.

Definitely not the same company, at all. I've talked with both and one set is part Russian on origin and one isn't. I'm sure if you plotted all the ASIC companies on the map, SZ would be glowing like crazy. Its like a silicon valley for manufacturing over there.

Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:44:37 AM

This whole email list theft/sale seems really fishy to me.  Not sure what the answer is, but I find it a little to convenient that these "separate" companies are so close to each other geographically.  I am more of the belief that they are the same company and BA is the branch that attempts to create a chip and miners (miserably) and XBtec is the branch that uses other chips and makes miners.

Actually the more I think about it, BA claims theft, and that this company is just a few blocks away.  Forget the police, walk your ass over there and confront them BA, the fact that they didn't even do that is astounding and eye opening.

yep.  it's seemingly clear that XBTec has the info.   Nobody disputes that.

they're competitors, supposedly.  

where is the civil suit if it was stolen.   if they need money so badly there it is.  

XBTec says they bought it.  Dogie says they said so in this thread, although I'm not digging through it either to verify that.  you'd think they'd be pretty pissed about being accused of theft if they paid good money for something.  Whether or not it was legal to sell or buy is another matter.

There is something very fishy about the whole thing.  Someone has the clear upper hand.  It is easily provable and they know it, yet they are not acting, if for no other reason than to stick a dagger in a supposed competitor.  It does not make sense.

Pentax

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:46:19 AM

This whole email list theft/sale seems really fishy to me.  Not sure what the answer is, but I find it a little to convenient that these "separate" companies are so close to each other geographically.  I am more of the belief that they are the same company and BA is the branch that attempts to create a chip and miners (miserably) and XBtec is the branch that uses other chips and makes miners.

Actually the more I think about it, BA claims theft, and that this company is just a few blocks away.  Forget the police, walk your ass over there and confront them BA, the fact that they didn't even do that is astounding and eye opening.

Definitely not the same company, at all. I've talked with both and one set is part Russian on origin and one isn't. I'm sure if you plotted all the ASIC companies on the map, SZ would be glowing like crazy. Its like a silicon valley for manufacturing over there.

BA has people in Russia also. One of their forum mods is an engineer and based in Moscow also.   
XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 09:19:52 AM

I'm so tired with explanation about BA data base.
Why ask ours so many times to disclosure details of the deal?? Huh
We clearly said few times - we won't disclose any information.

We still awaiting police and rummage at our office Roll Eyes
If somebody doesn't satisfied - welcome to court.

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:07:41 PM

You can be as tired as you want about it.  They have said you stole it and are calling you liars, that doesn't seem to phase you a whole lot which is pretty damn suspicious for both parties.  They have also allegedly opened  a police case against you and you still refuse to provide any proof that what you say is true.

I have no idea who is telling the truth, which means, both of you are currently suspicious and can be assumed are doing some nefarious.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:37:12 PM

They have said you stole it and are calling you liars...

Do remember though that there's a pretty significant interest for BA in that. If BA did sell it then they're in breach of their own privacy policy and will get sued / fined to hell. By accusing a theft they muddy the waters and potentially anyone going after them. While retaining the cash / benefit of the transaction.

DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:40:39 PM

Do remember though that there's a pretty significant interest for BA in that. If BA did sell it then they're in breach of their own privacy policy and will get sued / fined to hell. By accusing a theft they muddy the waters and potentially anyone going after them. While retaining the cash / benefit of the transaction.

That's very true, and your correct there Dogie, but what is XbTec's reasoning for hiding all evidence to the contrary?  XBtec knows they are a competitor, so unless they are in bed together, putting a competitor out of business is a very smart choice.

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:32:26 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 08:49:58 PM by notbatman

I'm not sure how exactly one goes about suing them. There's an office/factory in China Shenzhen run by Russian Engineer Alexey Andreev (goes by handle Nemesidis on their forum), office/bank in China HK, CFO in UK "City of London" Daniel Andronic, CEO/office(Destro)/bank in UK Reading Alexandru Sovu (user blackarrow also goes by Alex Berk), reseller Logic Ethos somewhere in the UK run by a guy named Stuart (user flappysocks) and, an office(Merlion) in the Virgin Islands. Add in a girl named Silvia who answers the phone & reads the e-mails, some kid named David (user david105396) in the Netherlands who serves coffee, a US reseller in Colorado named Minersource run by Matt Carson (user Bobsag3) and Dan Murtha and has since changed its company name to Miner Hosting. Alex S. and Dan A. are Romanian and are probably constructing a Gypsy palace there right now with my money.
Pentax

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

If you're so sick of this why won't you disclose information?  Proof will stop this for you.

Will you make a statement to the police that you did buy it and provide the evidence to the police then to support that?

Gologuzan

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:02:18 PM

If you're so sick of this why won't you disclose information?  Proof will stop this for you.

Will you make a statement to the police that you did buy it and provide the evidence to the police then to support that?

i am looking on that from another point. if I have not stole anything, and someone accuse me, i would not give a 5 dimes on his accusation.
but
if i have not stole anything and he raise a charge in court, then i would take everything he has since he has false accused me.
and
if i did stole something, i would run as hell, just not to be cough with hot potato in hands.

so as long as other party member is having more important job then to report case to police, i think that there is no case.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:06:40 PM

Just for the record I don't really care about the spam; it seems xbtec was just looking sell actual hardware to people who've paid for hardware in the past. They actually delivered hardware in a reasonable time-frame and are not just scammers pocketing customer money like BA.

Look at what BA has done and said to date and I'll believe this companies word over BA any day if turns out there's no relationship between the two companies anymore.
bradli

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:41:51 PM

Wnen i purchase mashine i recieved on time . They were correct.
Pentax

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 02:17:33 AM

i am looking on that from another point. if I have not stole anything, and someone accuse me, i would not give a 5 dimes on his accusation.
but
if i have not stole anything and he raise a charge in court, then i would take everything he has since he has false accused me.
and
if i did stole something, i would run as hell, just not to be cough with hot potato in hands.

so as long as other party member is having more important job then to report case to police, i think that there is no case.

True.  Black Arrow says they have filed a police report.  This of course could be a lie.

They have publicly accused XBTec of possessing a stolen database.  If this is untrue they could easily be sued for libel/slander or who knows what else. 

either case is easy to prove.  someone should be suing someone unless they are cooperating in some way.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 03:00:43 PM

If this is untrue they could easily be sued for libel/slander or who knows what else. Either case is easy to prove.  someone should be suing someone unless they are cooperating in some way.

You don't sue if there is no chance of collection, and/or the damages don't exceed the costs of bringing action.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:02:21 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2014, 03:13:27 PM by Bicknellski

If this is untrue they could easily be sued for libel/slander or who knows what else. Either case is easy to prove.  someone should be suing someone unless they are cooperating in some way.

You don't sue if there is no chance of collection, and/or the damages don't exceed the costs of bringing action.

You sue or report to the authorities to stop fraud. That is what the system is for. Best way to RECOUP you cash?

READ BEFORE YOU BUY. Any hint of fraud... run. There are well known sellers that have items in stock. Buy there if at all.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pentax

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:48:12 PM

If this is untrue they could easily be sued for libel/slander or who knows what else. Either case is easy to prove.  someone should be suing someone unless they are cooperating in some way.

Sure you do.  If they are a competitor that has sold you something and is now accusing you of theft of what they sold you the first thing you do is pick up your phone and call your attorney.

Besides, who says there is no chance of collection.   BA claims to be broke, but it also claims to be hiring people, developing new chips and running around sponsoring conferences.  They cry poor, but it's likely nothing more than bullshit so they can screw people out of the refunds they promised them would be sent in May, but are now being denied.  If you look at the project they had a problem with the chip and had to go back for that and have had numerous problems since, although it hasn't added up to a ton more cost for them as they are not even doing the assembly themselves, so it's not like they have a factory full of people that they've been paying for all of this time and it is not as if they had to have components built 2 or 3 times.  Probably should have, as their stuff is still burning up, but that's another matter. 

Bringing an action would be fairly low in terms of cost, and if BA is in the wrong they would without doubt settle out of court for some amount plus costs, if for no other reason than to prevent their own bills from pumping up in an indefensible situation, so we're looking at a few thousand dollars to get a formal action started and very likely coming out ahead.   I don't know what the laws are there, but in the US this would very likely be subject to a punitive and/or triple damages award, as if this claim of theft is false, they did it knowing it was untrue, and thus it rises beyond negligence to willful violation of the law, which is then subject to damages beyond simple compensatory damages.

And it costs nothing to file a police report.  You can do it online in Hong Kong for nothing.  BA claims to have done exactly that with respect to what they claim is a theft.

XBTec (OP)

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 07:18:36 AM

XBTec Pacific V3

Hashrate: 3.2Th/s
Power consumption from the wall: 2500 Watt, 0,79 Watt/Gh
Chipset: AM BE 200
2 customized PSUs
Controller board
Ethernet connection
Working stand-alone
Dimensions: 4U rack mountable aluminum case
Weight: 18kg

~30 units in stock

\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////
❖XBTec❖1,25Ths ASIC Manufacturer❖Seeking Resellers❖
///////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\
kingboban

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

Hello
Guys i need help
I need a download a image of operatin system for XBTEC Pacific 1250,my SD card is dead
Please help
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 03:15:13 PM

This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

[This message won't be monitored, discuss any concerns in the thread.]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: