Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Superstar needs a Woman Contestant  (Read 2468 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2012, 02:26:26 PM

First woman to post here will win 5btc. Claim your prize at Phinnaeus Gage. LOL

Ain't that special! This explains all them PM's I've been a gettin' from Randy's couzins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vite
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 04:25:21 PM

Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 05:19:22 PM

Perhaps something a little more Cosmo in your approach?

"Desperately seeking BitSusan?"

"Tech-savvy SWNM seeks fun-loving, hashmate with benefits?"

I like this, but what does SWNM mean?

Mousepotato
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 06:21:24 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2012, 09:02:28 PM by RaggedMonk

SWNM means "single white n___? male", typical of dating classifieds
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2012, 08:27:47 PM

Ok I read that thread, and from what I gather it's some kind of contest inspired by the glut of reality-TV programs out there right now.  Is this something that's going to be broadcast on Youtube, or how exactly does this work?

How Contestants decide to complete their Tasks will be left up to them. (Sample Task here.) Uploaded videos could definitely be a part of it, but they won't be required.

I'm attempting to run a competition without focusing on any particular skill set; one that can be won with only creativity, perseverance, and ingenuity (and an internet connection). Of course, if you have skills that can be showcased well in an online medium, you might have a bit of an edge.

Still around.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2012, 10:46:52 PM

Ok I read that thread, and from what I gather it's some kind of contest inspired by the glut of reality-TV programs out there right now.  Is this something that's going to be broadcast on Youtube, or how exactly does this work?

How Contestants decide to complete their Tasks will be left up to them. (Sample Task here.) Uploaded videos could definitely be a part of it, but they won't be required.

I'm attempting to run a competition without focusing on any particular skill set; one that can be won with only creativity, perseverance, and ingenuity (and an internet connection). Of course, if you have skills that can be showcased well in an online medium, you might have a bit of an edge.

Good response, edd. Here's hoping that Mousepotato accepts the challenge seeing that it's not a trap while she reaches for the cheese (100 BTC grand prize--winner take all).

~Bruno~
TheHeroMember

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 04:01:12 AM

Ain't that special! This explains all them PM's I've been a gettin' from Randy's couzins.

Randy's cousin is slimmer as i thought.

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2012, 12:25:06 PM

Randy's cousin is slimmer as i thought.

I think you have your Randys confused.

I just realized that Randy Quaid's mother and my mother had the same first name.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 01:04:15 AM

SWNM means "single white n___? male", typical of dating classifieds

Single White Nerdy Male. It's a context thing, I should have explained...
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 04:48:38 AM

Good response, edd. Here's hoping that Mousepotato accepts the challenge seeing that it's not a trap while she reaches for the cheese (100 BTC grand prize--winner take all).

~Bruno~

I might be down for this.  But keep in mind I work full time and go to school too, so contest tasks will have to take a back seat to my IRL priorities.  As long as the tasks don't involve going out into the woods and surviving on bugs for a weekend Smiley  Also, while I can do video presentations, I'm horrible at public speaking, even if it is into a webcam.

How many contestants are there so far?

Mousepotato
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 05:11:02 AM

~Bruno~

I might be down for this.  But keep in mind I work full time and go to school too, so contest tasks will have to take a back seat to my IRL priorities.  As long as the tasks don't involve going out into the woods and surviving on bugs for a weekend Smiley  Also, while I can do video presentations, I'm horrible at public speaking, even if it is into a webcam.

How many contestants are there so far?

I think 5 so far. As far as the task are concerned, I'm sure most consists of writing shit with plenty of time to accomplish the task. Worse case scenario, you don't make it past the first round, but at least give it your best shot.

You know what's weird about your name? My little sister's nickname is Mouse and my younger brother's is potato. You don't happened to have a witch or Jap in your family, do you?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: