Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][LIBERTYCOIN 2.0] [LBX] X-11/POS FAIR LAUNCH NO PREMINE-ANONYMOUS  (Read 4202 times)
Iconicfraudster (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 01:58:57 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 04:30:24 PM by Iconicfraudster

WELCOME TO LIBERTYCOIN 2.0  

With the unfair shady launch of Libertycoin, for all those who did not receive their coins and for everybody who has had their Liberty stripped from them by the orginal WOLONG style Libertycoin, we are launching are own better coin LIBERTYCOIN 2.0!

As Pandacoin 3 was launched in protest to the unfair Pandacoin 2 we decided to regain Liberty by Launching LIBERTYCOIN 2.0

Pre-announcement to make sure the launch is considered fair, Libertycoin 2.0 will Tuesday June 3rd so mark the date!

Source: Will be posted on Github June 3rd
Block explorer: Coming soon
Pool: http://lbx.pool.mn/ will soon be ready for mining!
Exchange: Hopeful of Bittrex and sharexcoins with launch
Wallet: Available on launch (Linux and Windows, Mac will be available on the 7th)

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: X11 - make sure you use the correct miner - 50% Power/Heat Reduction using X11
Total POW coins: 16.5 Million
Block Reward:382 coins per block
Block Times: 60 Seconds
POW will last 30 days to ensure fair distribution
POS interest: 2% per year
Min stake time: 8 hours
Max Stake time: 30 Days
Anonymous Transactions:  Will release more details later, but will be using a non source based anonymity. It will be based of Fedoras mixer and Encrypted websites[/size]

Follow this thread for more exciting updates!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

interest it,do you need chinese translate now?pm me

DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:10:01 PM

WildBillDeedz

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:10:44 PM

With the unfair shady launch of Libertycoin, for all those who did not receive their coins and for everybody who has had their Liberty stripped from them by the orginal WOLONG style Libertycoin, we are launching are own better coin LIBERTYCOIN 2.0!

As Pandacoin 3 was launched in protest to the unfair Pandacoin 2 we decided to regain Liberty by Launching LIBERTYCOIN 2.0

Pre-announcement to make sure the launch is considered fair, Libertycoin 2.0 will Tuesday June 3rd so mark the date!

Pool: Will be listed 24 hours before launch
Wallet: Available on launch (Linux and Windows, Mac will be available on the 7th)

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Algorithm: X11 - make sure you use the correct miner - 50% Power/Heat Reduction using X11
Anonymous Transactions:  Will release more details later, but will be using a non source based anonymity. It will be based of Fedoras mixer and Encrypted websites[/size]

first post! this thread is going to be a troll magnet
lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:11:07 PM

well play,hope it go to moon

tarmedia

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

Pool: Will be listed 24 hours before launch

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Anonymous Transactions:  Will release more details later, but will be using a non source based anonymity. It will be based of Fedoras mixer and Encrypted websites[/size]

wizfarm?
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:51:08 PM

interest it,do you need chinese translate now?pm me

Thanks, we are not premining so if you get a lot of coins maybe you will be willing to do it!
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:52:53 PM

Cheesy

Looks like there will be a BlackCoin 2.0 as well Smiley
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:53:26 PM

What is the social media team looking like, I might be interested in helping.   Grin

keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:55:05 PM

This is just counterproductive and childlike

Delete this thread please
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:55:45 PM

What? Huh Huh Huh Huh
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:56:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627085.0

You want fight? We give you fight!

Cheesy
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 02:58:03 PM

Can someone delete this crap?

_@/'
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:00:11 PM

Cheesy

I did not launch Blackcoin 2.0 they just copied and pasted this thread because liberty coin doesn't Like having their scam exposed.  Liberty Coin stole my coins but they insist on trying to shift the blame as Blackcoin stunt when I have NOTHING to do with Blackcoin.

This is a serious Coin launch for all the Libertycoin miners who got screwed out of their coins.  A do over, that should have been done in the first place
NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:03:21 PM

Cheesy

I did not launch Blackcoin 2.0 they just copied and pasted this thread because liberty coin doesn't Like having their scam exposed.  Liberty Coin stole my coins but they insist on trying to shift the blame as Blackcoin stunt when I have NOTHING to do with Blackcoin.

This is a serious Coin launch for all the Libertycoin miners who got screwed out of their coins.  A do over, that should have been done in the first place

shhhhhhh are you crying now??? Keep quiet... you lunch the Liberty 2.0 we lunch the Blackcoin 2.0.

Think wise if you want this, because unlike LibertyCoin 2.0 that will fail miserably, if we create BlackCoin 2.0 we will fight for it and make it on top just like we did to Libertycoin....

So I suggest you to think twice before giving such a step, just an advice, you will digg your own grave Wink
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:05:31 PM

Cheesy

Lol how did they steal your coins noob?
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:07:41 PM

Cheesy

If you want to attack a community that had nothing to do with me then you look like a fool.  If you want to participate in my coin launch EVERYBODY is welcome, we don't censor anybody.

Its not that hard to see that MANY people did not get their coins at launch so they should have relaunched but since they didn't I am relaunching my own coin.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:09:23 PM

posting in epic thread.

lol, gj op

NeuTroiste

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:11:39 PM

Cheesy

If you want to attack a community that had nothing to do with me then you look like a fool.  If you want to participate in my coin launch EVERYBODY is welcome, we don't censor anybody.

Its not that hard to see that MANY people did not get their coins at launch so they should have relaunched but since they didn't I am relaunching my own coin.

Shhhhhh... keep quiet, I'm not afraid of you piece of shit.

Go ahead, create Liberty 2.0, just try it, you will see what happens.

You can stop this war by deleting this post, very easy. But if you want war, we will give you war.

Think wise kid Wink what we did for LibertyCoin in 2 weeks, we can do as well for BlackCoin 2.0, very easy Wink
Iconicfraudster (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

Cheesy

Shhhhhh... keep quiet, I'm not afraid of you piece of shit.

Go ahead, create Liberty 2.0, just try it, you will see what happens.

You can stop this war by deleting this post, very easy. But if you want war, we will give you war.

Think wise kid Wink what we did for LibertyCoin in 2 weeks, we can do as well for BlackCoin 2.0, very easy Wink

Its funny how you continually claim blackcoin
How many times do I have to tell you I have nothing to do with blackcoin, You responded to my post yesterday, you know that LIBERTYCOIN had an unfair launch and that 24hash stole peoples coins

You admit to blaming and harassing a community that has NOTHING to do with me you are beyond stupid
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: