Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:30:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSING] GHash.IO mining pool official page  (Read 149393 times)
SecureErase

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:31:19 AM

This place is a sham. Missing payouts are still happening to this minute. I've contacted supported and they keep telling me they will increase my cloud plan to compensate for the missing payments and I keep telling them I DO NO CLOUD HOST WITH YOU. They just don't understand what I'm trying to tell them, even with the screen shots I've shown them. They're basically not paying miners randomly and taking the coin for themselves. Here is another screen shot from 2 minutes ago. This will be a cluser fck for miners trying to get their rewards. When I looked at my balance I was wondering why it was so low. It's so slow because Ghash isn't paying me my reward to mine there!!! Again, back and forth with support with no solution in site for a long time on this one. So basically the last 4 days Ghash has randomly stopped paying my reward for mining there. How I could ever figure out 4 days worth of random non payments is, well, would be impossible for me. Jumping ship from this place, not paying miners and letting it go for more then a day is bad enough, but 4 days and still happening? I wonder how many bitcoin they have made from this little scam?

The blocks you show are the same everyone has missing payment on from a few hours ago during this server downtime. GHash statement acknowledged there is an issue there which they will address.
Also it is easy for you to download CSV file of your payouts from the CEX site by each block to see the problem ones.
Sure you are frustrated, I am too that servers have been crazy, but to scream sham and accuse them of stealing BTC when they have acknowledged the problem is just wrong.
Download your CSV, track the problem blocks talk to ghash.

Coming back to the missing payouts issue that occurred a few days back when there was server issues the blocks in question are in blockchain.info for all to see and seems the zero pay in GHash is confirmed because they got mined by other pools so they are phantom from Ghash point of view e.g. 303539 Relayed by Slush, 303573 Relayed by Eligius, 303594 relayed by Discus Fish and so on. So lets drop the scam chat and focus on FACTS.

BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:39:21 PM

Seems to be an issue with paying on block 304224
#13455    2014-06-04 16:00:16    304224    25.0702    ?/120    an hour    34.66 Ph/s

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
edonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:39:46 PM

I'm interested in your multi-pool. Where can I find public statistics for the pool's performance? What I'm looking for is BTC per MH/s per day numbers.

Was I helpful?   BTC: 3G1Ubof5u8K9iJkM8We2f3amYZgGVdvpHr
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:14:29 PM

I'm interested in your multi-pool. Where can I find public statistics for the pool's performance? What I'm looking for is BTC per MH/s per day numbers.

Edit: I also have a question:

Will you be completely ignoring every question from your users who post on this thread in the same way that CEX do on their "official" thread?

Ta  Smiley

That would be a "yes" then.......

You don't seriously expect an answer. They only post pretty pictures here.........

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:06:21 AM

You don't seriously expect an answer. They only post pretty pictures here.........

LOL! Thanks for the heads up.

opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:57:22 AM

Had to jump this pool finally. Constant disconnects as very low hash rates. When back to the Guild where things are much more stready and i don't don't get dropped on a daily basis. The Ghash has serious  issues.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
Majixagi

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:36:09 AM

Did the same just recently for the same reasons. I bought a small pile of IXcoin with my last several rewards for my alt fix.

has not sold out
OhMyCoin

Activity: 117

Long live Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:58:08 AM

Just register an account with them then you can access the Multipool page and see what you need. Last I looked pool speed was like 7Gh/s.
thatguy42

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:31:43 AM

Had to jump this pool finally. Constant disconnects as very low hash rates. When back to the Guild where things are much more stready and i don't don't get dropped on a daily basis. The Ghash has serious  issues.

Same here just too many disconnects, then it takes forever to get back up to speed.
edonkey
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:08:53 AM

Just register an account with them then you can access the Multipool page and see what you need. Last I looked pool speed was like 7Gh/s.

I am registered. I used gash.io when they had that LTC promotion a couple of months ago.

Sure there's great visibility as to what they're mining at the moment. And it's nice to know how much hash power they have. But I don't see anywhere where they display their historical earning stats.

What I want to know how much BTC was earned by 1 MH/s in a 24 hour period for the last 10 days. Where is that information?

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:36:54 PM

Same here just too many disconnects, then it takes forever to get back up to speed.

What the hell is wrong with their US servers? I have a little tiny miner I use for connectivity tests and that Ghash US server is horrible. I don't even think it is a real server anyway, I just think it routes to the UK server somehow because when I'm hashing on the "US" server and I go to check my connections on my computer all I see is the "UK" server. So they have issues/routing or just trying to hide something maybe. But anyway, I haven't been able to sustain a connection with their  US server for 12 straight hours. Always disconnects and you never know when it will reconnect. Some times it won't at all. When you try to explain this to them and all you get back is "please reboot your miner and reconnect". Apparently they don't want to troubleshoot or care about these little issues affecting probably hundreds of people...some probably don't even know. Which begs to know, why are there so many people on this pool if it is so shitty? Pretend I'm 5 years old and try to explain it. It is nice when they are working, ripping through blocks really quick but when there are issues it really defeats the purpose to stay on board, right?

SecureErase

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:19:23 PM

Sorry opentoe I have to pull you up here. A few days ago you were shouting SCAM. I posted proof that the blocks in question were relayed by other pools. Never heard a word of thanks. Now you are shouting how bad a server is even though you 'had to jump the pool' due to all the disconnects. Why do you keep 'testing it again'
I am connected to their servers as are hundreds of others with no problems.
You are just posting bogus negative stories such as 'I don't even think its a real server' to bash CEX/GHash, looks like I fell into the trap trying to post factual info to help you thinking you had real concerns.
So the opentoe agenda is clear bash, ignore facts, bash, advertise another pool.

ghash.io (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:46:08 PM

We see there has been some lively conversation these past few days, we thank everyone for their inputs. This thread is not self moderated, so we do not remove or hide any comments people choose to make.

In this post we will address some recent questions and news from our side.

We did have server issues last week as previously acknowledged. All those issues are resolved, independent miners with missing payouts from blocks are advised the blocks are orphan and did get mined by other pools. https://blockchain.info/ has that data to view.

Multipool statistics: this topic is being addressed internally at GHash.IO,  our goal is to have such info vieweable to all from our website. We will update when these Stats are available,.

Stratum servers: we have several stratum servers for miners to choose from, so if you experience connectivity issues please use the alternate servers available.

Support: If you believe you have had unsatisfactory support on any issues please do let us know that via support@cex.io detailing the nature of your problem.

News: We share a lot of info via our blog. Today there are posts regarding latest additions to our site, plus CEX.IO cooperative relationship with trade platform developer VBBB http://blog.cex.io/cex-io-updates-and-news/

Finally we invite everyone to view our new range of branded clothing, and of course you can buy any of these fantastic fashion statements with Bitcoin http://blog.cex.io/cex-io-official-shop/
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:58:11 PM

What the hell is wrong with their US servers? I have a little tiny miner I use for connectivity tests and that Ghash US server is horrible. I don't even think it is a real server anyway, I just think it routes to the UK server somehow because when I'm hashing on the "US" server and I go to check my connections on my computer all I see is the "UK" server. So they have issues/routing or just trying to hide something maybe. But anyway, I haven't been able to sustain a connection with their  US server for 12 straight hours. Always disconnects and you never know when it will reconnect. Some times it won't at all. When you try to explain this to them and all you get back is "please reboot your miner and reconnect". Apparently they don't want to troubleshoot or care about these little issues affecting probably hundreds of people...some probably don't even know. Which begs to know, why are there so many people on this pool if it is so shitty? Pretend I'm 5 years old and try to explain it. It is nice when they are working, ripping through blocks really quick but when there are issues it really defeats the purpose to stay on board, right?

As far as I can tell US1 is not a real stratum, it's just a proxy.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Majixagi

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:06:55 PM

I know of us1. uk1. and nl1.
You said several, but I can't find documentation on others, and as flound1129 mentioned, it seems that us1 is just a proxy. Where is the list, or maybe you could post it here?

Thanks.

has not sold out
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 09:38:44 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 09:49:53 PM by opentoe

Had to jump this pool finally. Constant disconnects as very low hash rates. When back to the Guild where things are much more stready and i don't don't get dropped on a daily basis. The Ghash has serious  issues.

What the hell is wrong with their US servers? I have a little tiny miner I use for connectivity tests and that Ghash US server is horrible. I don't even think it is a real server anyway, I just think it routes to the UK server somehow because when I'm hashing on the "US" server and I go to check my connections on my computer all I see is the "UK" server. So they have issues/routing or just trying to hide something maybe. But anyway, I haven't been able to sustain a connection with their  US server for 12 straight hours. Always disconnects and you never know when it will reconnect. Some times it won't at all. When you try to explain this to them and all you get back is "please reboot your miner and reconnect". Apparently they don't want to troubleshoot or care about these little issues affecting probably hundreds of people...some probably don't even know. Which begs to know, why are there so many people on this pool if it is so shitty? Pretend I'm 5 years old and try to explain it. It is nice when they are working, ripping through blocks really quick but when there are issues it really defeats the purpose to stay on board, right?

And I think that's why there are issues with it.
Plus on http://www.liveipmap.com/home it comes up as the Netherlands. I doubt they really have any US servers at all. Just misrepresentation.

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6304

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 10:12:32 PM

And I think that's why there are issues with it.
Plus on http://www.liveipmap.com/home it comes up as the Netherlands. I doubt they really have any US servers at all. Just misrepresentation.

Running a traceroute from my laptop on a Verizon circuit to 46.229.169.89 (us1.) the next to last hop is a cogent router in the US as far as I can tell (38.122.62.114).

You don't have to have IP space from RIPE in their region. I have some clients with LANIC IP space in my data center in NY.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dinurp

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:36:39 AM

Can someone please let me know why i have Dragon BTC Asic 1Th/s, but when i run on Ghash.io or F2pool.com it say i only have about 650-800Gh/s. I look in setup page of my Asic it still display 1Th/s or 900+. I tried on some other famous pool and it still say i have about 650->800Gh/s. Is that my Asic have problem or something? Please explain me, and sorry because my english is very bad  Sad
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:00:48 AM

Will ghash.io take any action to prevent itself from reaching 51%?

(BFL)^2 < 0
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:18:27 AM

Will ghash.io take any action to prevent itself from reaching 51%?

not sure about this. seems nobody are aware of the growing hashpower of ghash.io.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: