Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Israel Bitcoin Conference July 28-29, 2014  (Read 6837 times)
Nathan101

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:44:58 PM

I think political situation is not good enough in Israel. So i think they should think again about this conference.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:02:15 PM

How safe it travel in and around Tel Aviv these days? I planned a trip there in 2012 and had to cancel because a bomb exploded on a public bus in downtown Tel Aviv, causing several injuries and long-range rockets launched from Gaza reached as far north as Tel Aviv and southern Jerusalem. Israel has been on my bucket list for a long time and this would give me an excuse to go. Well this and Baha’i Gardens in Haifa, the mountain fortress of Masada etc.

There you go again, overstepping your authority by asking a question, a question that needed not be asked of a peaceful nation like Israel, for their neighbors know better than to even consider flying a single drone over them, let alone shooting rockets in their direction.

Tel Aviv will be just fine during the conference, doubting if even one siren goes off sans for testing. Until the day comes where Israel recalls every ambassador from their embassies from every country in the world, one need not worry about the state of affairs of Israel.

Satire, with apologies to Meni.

Hey Bruno! How've you been? I've been worried about you.

slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:20:18 PM

not going to Isreal! not supporting anything Isreali. sorry, I don't like to work with Nazi v 2.0
tmbp

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:37:43 PM

not going to Isreal! not supporting anything Isreali. sorry, I don't like to work with Nazi v 2.0

Your lack of grammar and clearly intelligence likely means that your financial intelligence is non-existent as well which would lead any logical person to assume you have no money to support or not support Israel to begin with.
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:43:50 PM

Protest Israel for killing of innoncent peoples of Palestines.
tmbp

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

Protest Israel for killing of innoncent peoples terrorists of Palestines.

Indeed indeed
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:58:39 PM

Indeed indeed

along the terrorists hundreds of innoncent peoples are killed.
There is a way to fight with terrorism bro.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1054

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 06:59:28 PM

I think political situation is not good enough in Israel. So i think they should think again about this conference.
You do know we've been working hard on this conference for the past 6 months, right? We'd need a good reason to throw our efforts down the drain.

Yeah Smiley But AFAIK flights aren't cancelled yet, and I do urge you to consider coming anyway:

1. Hopefully things will be better in 2 weeks.
2. Tel Aviv is protected by Iron Dome and statistically, I think getting hit by a missile is less likely than being in a car accident. Most of us just ignore alarms. For those who are more risk-averse, Tel Aviv is pretty distant from Gaza, there's 1.5 minutes to get to shelter which is more than enough.
All the clever explanations in the world wouldn't convince me.  It is a fucking war with bombs going off.  No matter what level of 'hey, everything is OK via Iron Dome', I am happy I cancelled my trip.  Israel is a god-damned war zone surrounded by people who swear they will wipe it from the map.  Not a great place to visit for business if you're asking me.
Come on, it will be a blast!

SCNR. I just hope you'll reconsider.

1EofoZNBhWQ3kxfKnvWkhtMns4AivZArhr   |   Who am I?   |   bitcoin-otc WoT
Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
tmbp

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:02:53 PM

Indeed indeed

along the terrorists hundreds of innoncent peoples are killed.
There is a way to fight with terrorism bro.

There would probably be thousands of innocents killed on the Israeli side as well if Israel would build fancy hotels for the press instead of purchasing iron dome.

Poor choice of words.
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 07:06:42 PM

Poor choice of words.
It was a pun, meant in a humorous way. With a hidden message that the whole thing should be taken lightly, there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Bitcoil - Exchange bitcoins for ILS (thread)   |   Israel Bitcoin community homepage (thread)
Analysis of Bitcoin Pooled Mining Reward Systems (thread, summary)  |   PureMining - Infinite-term, deterministic mining bond
slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 07:34:49 PM

Your lack of grammar and clearly intelligence likely means that your financial intelligence is non-existent as well which would lead any logical person to assume you have no money to support or not support Israel to begin with.

You're making fun of my grammar skills while writing a never-ending sentence? LOL Irony is a mother-fucker.
You determined that i have no money by reading one sentence? LOL. You sir, are a full retard!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:12:46 PM

You're making fun of my grammar skills while writing a never-ending sentence? LOL Irony is a mother-fucker.
You determined that i have no money by reading one sentence? LOL. You sir, are a full retard!

You mean the never-ending sentence that may, or may not, require a comma that ended with a period?

It was a pun, meant in a humorous way. With a hidden message that the whole thing should be taken lightly, there is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Ironically, you paraphrased FDR (follow link) in an attempt to describe a double entendre.

TBC, I have no horse in this race, no qualms with the Jewish nation, and wish the conference, if it takes place, all the best. Rumor has it, it'll be a blast!  Grin
BitcoinLlama

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:44:43 PM

I wonder if Israel's policies will be similar to the US's.
GTA

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:19:46 AM

Let us know how it goes...Your fee should be in btc
jc01480

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Nope..

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:55:30 AM

I'd love to go.  I'm truly fascinated with the old world.  As far as the current conflict, you pick the biggest guy in the room, throw a rock at him and then cry inhumanity when he caves your face in.  Not working for me.  Hamas set up Palestinians to die the same as if they pulled the trigger themselves.  This incessant parading of injured and dead children, while horribly sad, is disgustingly familiar Hamas methods of operation. 
Meni Rosenfeld (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 01:13:52 PM

Let us know how it goes...Your fee should be in btc
Payment with Bitcoin is of course possible. The price is denominated in USD because the Bitcoin rate is still too volatile - lately it's been ok but if the rate doubles tomorrow the ticket price shouldn't double as well.

I'd love to go. I'm truly fascinated with the old world.
Looking forward to seeing you.

Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:40:27 PM

this should be boycotted on humanitarian grounds not just personal safety issues.
I believe most people will, as the World at large is disgusted,not with the majority of the Israeli people, but the Zionist, Apartheid regime.

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:33:48 PM

We'd need a good reason to throw our efforts down the drain.

It is a fucking war with bombs going off.  No matter what level of 'hey, everything is OK via Iron Dome'...

Thanks Meni, but that is what I am afraid of. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
tmbp

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:02:16 PM

this should be boycotted on humanitarian grounds not just personal safety issues.
I believe most people will, as the World at large is disgusted,not with the majority of the Israeli people, but the Zionist, Apartheid regime.

Palestinian propaganda at it's finest, completely disregarding the fact that the jewish settlers came from Europe to escape discriminations and bought land in an honest manner. The arabs have laughed when jews bought off disease ridden swamps at the middle of the desert at crazy prices but when massive immigration of the jews to the newly bought land began the palestianians saw it as the occupation of their land and attacked, this process repeated multiple times with the jews winning and the Israeli state growing after every jewish victory.
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:43:22 PM

I definitely wish the best if luck to the conference being held in israel - and i know you have a very direct method of dealing with uppity and overly comfortable mouth leftists like above who think they know anything. Better yet, send them to the palestinians!

They definitely know how to use such people. Smiley

Oh, and you are prejudiced towards Palestinians? Get out of here, you hateful racist, and don't ever look back. Bitcoin doesn't need hateful bigots like you.

LOL

Nothing brightens up my day than some fool ass kids throwing words around like they mean something. What do you know about racism? Any straight thinking man can see how these middle eastern and south east asian shit skins are trying to manipulate world opinion and moral standards to their own racial and ethnic advantage, transparent as hell.

Go fantasize some more.

Either you are ignorant of the irony of your post or you are putting out propaganda. Israel is one the most racist countries and the world unbeknownst to many (they need it that way for the veil they have over the sheeple).

Here are some facts

"The citizens of the Israeli-Arab communties pay taxes to the state at the same rate as do members of the Jewish communities. In alotting grants to municpalities for the improvement of health or educational services, however, there is open discrimination against the Arabs. Per capita payments by the ministry of Interior to Jewish municipalities average from 10.50$ to 18.00$ per year, while like payments to Arab communities average only 1.50$ to 4.50$ per year." - Ma'ariv (israeli newspaper), February 13, 1975

"Boaz Evron says, "Ben-Gurion hoped that by troubling the Arabs of Israel and causing them distress, he could force them to leave the country by their own free will." Yediot Ahronot (Tel Aviv daily newspaper), April 1st, 1975

Right, the arabs living in israel are all afraid of jews and looking over their shoulder at night going to the money machine because a jew lurking in the corner is going to stick em up.

Quit crying. Your slanted ignorance and attitude driven ulterior motive is showing with selective cherry picking.

I definitely wish the best if luck to the conference being held in israel - and i know you have a very direct method of dealing with uppity and overly comfortable mouth leftists like above who think they know anything. Better yet, send them to the palestinians!

They definitely know how to use such people. Smiley

Oh, and you are prejudiced towards Palestinians? Get out of here, you hateful racist, and don't ever look back. Bitcoin doesn't need hateful bigots like you.

LOL

Nothing brightens up my day than some fool ass kids throwing words around like they mean something. What do you know about racism? Any straight thinking man can see how these middle eastern and south east asian shit skins are trying to manipulate world opinion and moral standards to their own racial and ethnic advantage, transparent as hell.

Go fantasize some more.

You are the worst person on this entire website. Get out now and hope that we forget about you.

HAHAHAHA bitch out right here.

What's the matter, can't handle being called out?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: