Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:31:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:20:30 PM

Well i will not be extending my skills to help this community anymore... Just so u know i am not a kid.. and i have been here since the begging of Xc read back in earlier Post
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:20:46 PM

You guys announced this announcement with the release of the wallet that would be ,....HYPING it...  Well over promise under delivered.... look at the price negatively effected...... told u this was simple to see the price drop coming with a PDF announcement.. was just pointing it out earlier and the numbers solidify my argument

The dump occurred an hour before the announcement, so unless some XC traders are also time travellers, it was not the effect of the announcement.

How is it in your interest to persist with this?

Don't have this guy on your marketing team please.

Looks like another IconicExpert in the making.

this man is either a loser or a joke.

ignore him, do not waste time with losers.
weedsmoke420

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:21:37 PM

Is XC ever going to break 180k again? It seems that this is never going to leave the pump and dump trend between 100k and 160k  Angry

XC is the cutting edge of crypto, and it is still in its early days. The development team in charge is extraordinary and their transparency should comfort your thoughts. These people have put their names behind this project, THAT's how much faith they have in this. As far as future development, with as advanced as this team is, I can assure you that XC will have the first GUI application based blockchain 2.0 support, as the full time coding to implement something that large will in fact require a team as significant as XC.

Asking if XC is going to break 180k is like asking if a space shuttle will leave the stratosphere. XC will more than likely be valued at upwards of $15 a piece within 6 months.

Listen to flume and xxyyxx4agUdtime
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:22:37 PM

Well i will not be extending my skills to help this community anymore... Just so u know i am not a kid.. and i have been here since the begging of Xc read back in earlier Post

You may not be a kid but you sure seem to be behaving like one... Take a step back, people are working really hard here, give them a break

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:23:45 PM

Is XC ever going to break 180k again? It seems that this is never going to leave the pump and dump trend between 100k and 160k  Angry

XC is the cutting edge of crypto, and it is still in its early days. The development team in charge is extraordinary and their transparency should comfort your thoughts. These people have put their names behind this project, THAT's how much faith they have in this. As far as future development, with as advanced as this team is, I can assure you that XC will have the first GUI application based blockchain 2.0 support, as the full time coding to implement something that large will in fact require a team as significant as XC.

Asking if XC is going to break 180k is like asking if a space shuttle will leave the stratosphere. XC will more than likely be valued at upwards of $15 a piece within 6 months.

A very solid base is being built, the bigger the base, the bigger the rise when it comes... Would not surprise me at all if this was 200k this weekend.

Whales will be here in number, soon...

mikesrevenge

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:24:01 PM

New Wallet Update!  Wallets now have built in MOON technology!  Here is a 1-page whitepaper on our MOON TECHNOLOGY

(Just posting what everyone wants to see)

Great work Team XC !
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:25:47 PM

I'd be happy with being a non listed member of the team; specifically a FUD debunker, maybe forum monitor, perhaps PR/Hype. I'd work for 50 XC a day, and my work would speak for itself.

Nice. PM me.

Sent. Wish me luck.

Artoodeetoo

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:26:20 PM

It seems that you guys dont seem to understand how much this coin being cannibalized by a DIRECT competitor... That Coin that has first competitor advantage for Annon, and you all only seem to look at the technical aspects of all this and from traders points of view.. XC is on make or break ground right now.. 4 days master nodes payments go into effect and if we have gained no brand loyalty by then.. well it will be hard to survive... I own no drk and hold alot of XC im giving u my Professional opinion the negative tone is so it will get in to ur brains

That is just crazy.. So if master does work all other coins die... Err I think not....

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:29:53 PM

A very solid base is being built, the bigger the base, the bigger the rise when it comes... Would not surprise me at all if this was 200k this weekend.

Whales will be here in number, soon...

Word will slowly spread that XC tech is rock solid and the anonymity of beta 1.5 could not be cracked. DRK was underpriced for a long time until it finally started gaining traction.

When we go back over 150k, I expect fireworks.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:30:00 PM

It seems that you guys dont seem to understand how much this coin being cannibalized by a DIRECT competitor... That Coin that has first competitor advantage for Annon, and you all only seem to look at the technical aspects of all this and from traders points of view.. XC is on make or break ground right now.. 4 days master nodes payments go into effect and if we have gained no brand loyalty by then.. well it will be hard to survive... I own no drk and hold alot of XC im giving u my Professional opinion the negative tone is so it will get in to ur brains

Wow, you went from a staunch supporter to a troll in less than 1 hour.  Did you have a nice dump?  Cheesy
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:31:02 PM

Market history serves as a viable means to foresight, yet you're evoking thoughts of the illogical nature. By that I mean XC is in a class of its own.

The move of the market is simply short term, this coin is long term, and not just that but for day traders this still serves as an insane short term investment opportunity.

All signs point to success, and more additions to development are rolling out week by week, always on time, always delivered 100%.

I've been involved with stocks and bonds since I was 16, and I can tell you that if you told a broker that you wanted to make a 25% gain in 72 hours, he would laugh in your face.

Enter unregulated currency exchange.

Now we have this capability, and you think that it's not enough? What planet are you from? Mars?

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:31:37 PM

+1

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
pookielax31

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

Wow, you went from a staunch supporter to a troll in less than 1 hour.  Did you have a nice dump?  Cheesy

Didnt dump at all i still hold my 21k XC.... it just seems liek whenver this thread gets a taste of contstructive critiscism... from a point of veiw other than your you all freak
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:33:11 PM

You guys announced this announcement with the release of the wallet that would be ,....HYPING it...  Well over promise under delivered.... look at the price negatively effected...... told u this was simple to see the price drop coming with a PDF announcement.. was just pointing it out earlier and the numbers solidify my argument

Have to say that I agree with pookielax31 to some extent (except his comments on price, because yes, the minor downtrend started 40 minutes before the ann released).  

That being said, this type of announcement should not have been hyped in the way it was (in this thread and on twitter).  Almost no new information was revealed.  Anyone following XC already has a good sense of the team members involved.  Likewise we already knew that EM was being developed alongside REV2.  So really, what information was new?  

In addition to this, the opening paragraph was mediocre at best... and released with typos (REV3)?

I'm all for having an official statement on the team involved with XC, don't get me wrong.  But this type of announcement did not deserve ANY trumpet blasts in advance (or if it did, they needed to be much more specific, because an updated team roster is hardly news).

And before anyone starts calling me a FUDDER / Cinni dev (w/ comprised intentions) -- I own more XC than you, times 10.  
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:34:18 PM

That is just crazy.. So if master does work all other coins die... Err I think not....

Not at all what im saying... But most annon coins will die out when a Annon coin that has national Lime light on it is fianlly FIXED
History in the business world has shown how powerful 1st competitor advantage can be time after time... I by no means am tryign to knock the dev or the team i believ we have the most legit dev out ther.. hasd always delivered but sadly better products have fallen to worse with 1st competitor advantage

Yeah you're issuing assumptions based on century old practices with commodities. This is an entirely unregulated and decentralized entity, and you think the same rules apply?

Hook me up with whatever the hell you're smoking because that must be the delusional dank.

pookielax31

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:35:20 PM

Not at all what im saying... But most annon coins will die out when a Annon coin that has national Lime light on it is fianlly FIXED
History in the business world has shown how powerful 1st competitor advantage can be time after time... I by no means am tryign to knock the dev or the team i believ we have the most legit dev out ther.. hasd always delivered but sadly better products have fallen to worse with 1st competitor advantage

Yeah you're issuing assumptions based on century old practices with commodities. This is an entirely unregulated and decentralized entity, and you think the same rules apply?

Hook me up with whatever the hell you're smoking because that must be the delusional dank.

I cant touch the wax till after work Wink
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:36:56 PM

Have to say that I agree with pookielax31 to some extent (except his comments on price, because yes, the minor downtrend started 40 minutes before the ann released).  

That being said, this type of announcement should not have been hyped in the way it was (in this thread and on twitter).  Almost no new information was revealed.  Anyone following XC already has a good sense of the team members involved.  Likewise we already knew that EM was being developed alongside REV2.  So really, what information was new?  

In addition to this, the opening paragraph was mediocre at best... and released with typos (REV3)?

I'm all for having an official statement on the team involved with XC, don't get me wrong.  But this type of announcement did not deserve ANY trumpet blasts in advance (or if it did, they needed to be much more specific, because an updated team roster is hardly news).

And before anyone starts calling me a FUDDER / Cinni dev (w/ comprised intentions) -- I own more XC than you, times 10.  

I disagree with both of you. This is hardly over hyping an announcement.  Unless you are saying they should have mentioned that the announcement was about the team members?
I didn't get any vibes of an earth shattering announcement from this tweet.

At 6PM BST, we will publish the first of a few announcements that give transparency to how #XC is developed. #cryptocurrency
weedsmoke420

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

Have to say that I agree with pookielax31 for the most part (except his comments on price, because yes, the minor downtrend started 40 minutes before the ann released).  

And before anyone starts calling me a FUDDER / Cinni dev (w/ comprised intentions) -- I own more XC than you, times 10.  

Noted, but if you were a full time member of a development team, at least on the technical end of things; and your project was battered by FUD on an almost daily basis, and you had an option to fix it, you would utilize that immediately and effectively.

Especially since most of the FUD was geared specifically towards the team structure, with false accusations of people being on the team who had nothing to do with development.

So yeah, any publicity, good or bad, serves as a means of getting the word out, and now everyone and their grandmother knows that the team is legit and 100% transparent.

They just fixed a huge issue, whether you see it or not.

Teka (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:39:17 PM

The ann. was not hyped a single tweet and a single post was made about it. Later a follow up stating that it's not a technical ann. was made. I seriously don't think that's hyping but I could be wrong.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:39:41 PM

wait... im confused... did the announcement already come out ?
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: