Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

Very good sign boys it looks like top 10 XC rich increased their holdings today by 42000 XCs from yesterday..

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

You seem pretty happy that the top wallets are accumulating Smiley. Remember why the coin went from 500-600k to 90k in like 5 minutes ? The last thing i want to see is a horrible coin distribution and the top 10 getting bigger and bigger.

Yes my friend I feel great that the top wallets are accumulating. There have been several, SEVERAL mini pump and dumps like today's, but I notice one thing: top 10 rich list has always been around 30% been 31 to 33 the last week. That shows me that the top holders are accumulators and true supporters-- some of them post here and have admitted to being there.

I also remember the day you mention. Lets analyze that day shall we?

1. The coin was pumped by whales, the very same ones that were mining it like hell. The amount of GH for X11 was unprecedented at the time, so naturally XC got the tweeterers' attentions as the next pump coin. It was hyped for its anonimity feature.

2. The same day(s) darkcoin was implementing their own RC release. DKR forks. Many clever traders thought about spreading their portofolios into the newly found XC coin. The most volume trading that day was XC and DKR so it was inevitable, it was ALMOST bullet proof: by concentrating on XC and DKR alone, you COULDN'T possibly lose money, cause they were just getting all the volume. And chaos ensued.

3. Most traders/newbies followed the DKR dump AND XC pump. This no normal pump, it was super pump. To put it to perspective (to newbies/new members), the razor pump the other day would just tickle XC's pump if they were ever pitted against each other. We are talking from 5k sat to 450k in a day.

4.So, what comes after a pump? A dump right? Not for XC. It just kept riding the stars. People were TRYING to dump but price kept going up. DKR had dropped from 16 $ to around 8 $ , and XC pumped from mere cents to 2,7$, it was a direct capital transfer from one coin to another.

5.Then came the DKR FUD day. Trolls were strolling around the topic since day 1, but the skies turned red when a troll posted some "fedora" coin anonimity feature which ,as claimed,XC had used into its source. The truth was that there seemed to be some kind of fedora mention in code, but it was something like a comment, doodles, nothing of implication to the main coding of the coin, proved by many experienced and knowledgeable users. A tweet from the main DKR account was enough to light the sparkle. The dump that was never supposed to happen, one that only the likes of bitcoin itself had ever seen, began. Price dived, and many, many people lost investments they should never have. Yes, price would be corrected, yes people would eventually dump large sums, but it was clear that this was no regular p&d coin, and it was never supposed to drop like that.

So the biggest holders right now quite possibly profited from that exact time, they probably mined 10-50k coins, bought more before pump, they dumped at 400k, then bought back at 80 to 100k sat.

And that is how I met your XC (chronicles), kids.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

white paper please!

why the fack you need white paper for when the code/coin is already working? but then this thing already out long long ago, i guessed people are just tired to answer to the dumb people.
go back to your vericoin or cryptcoin craps if all you want is white paper

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
phosphorush

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:03:48 AM

white paper please!

why the fack you need white paper for when the code/coin is already working? but then this thing already out long long ago, i guessed people are just tired to answer to the dumb people.
go back to your vericoin or cryptcoin craps if all you want is white paper

Why so aggressive dear sir?

Whitepaper makes the whole thing understandable to a wider number of people.

Your account locked, please contact support.
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:15:36 AM

Vote for XC to be supported on this new like-ebay auction website - http://cryptomart.co

Thanks I'll vote for XC, I see the other coins that are "accepted" have yet to be implemented including Litecoin... anyone know if this site will actually add XC as an option if we get the most votes?  At 60 cents/vote its all good either way but I would love to XC added.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:20:30 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 02:32:56 AM by benthach

Vote for XC to be supported on this new like-ebay auction website - http://cryptomart.co

Thanks I'll vote for XC, I see the other coins that are "accepted" have yet to be implemented including Litecoin... anyone know if this site will actually add XC as an option if we get the most votes?  At 60 cents/vote its all good either way but I would love to XC added.

there is no reason to waste time on http://cryptomart.co, the site look and sound stupid. no one going to use it anyway. dot com probably going to cost a few btc but seem this person can't afford it.

adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:26:23 AM

Hi All,

I am a quiet investor of XC and feel the need to address the community.

This latest update is very upsetting to myself and some other investors I know who have invested in this coin. There is no direction to this coin and it feels so "rushed" with constant announcements which are  
a) very poor in communication (See below) b) do not provide any real world technical information or value add c) add confusion to investors, I still have no idea about CACHe coin??? or REV2???

Why on earth do we need a TOR stick, anyone with a bit of time can put together a USB stick with an OS and a wallet??? Many people already run this through TOR with other software? This does not add value, it just confuses people. What happened to REV 2, this is now lost? Hows about you fix up the website FIRST???

The announcement "XC is the current market leader in decentralised private cryptographic transactions" - you shouldn't be stating this unless you have facts, technical information or professional vetting to back this up. Yes XC is trying to break into the anonymity market but dont make it something its not. This screams scam coin to most people.

". And of course it is private, very private" - again making claims like this without a single technical comment or overview of how this works is very concerning. The majority of posts in this thread is price and moon talk and the announcements always just try to sound great without giving any information away. Where is the community technical discussion to confirm how anything works?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I am selling, and will continue to sell until this coin has direction, a solid development plan and not more announcements.

I once had hope but feel as though I should just sell the remainder out now and take a small hit rather than keep being frustrated by announcement after announcement, rushing and poor quality.
Thank you. Some of your points are good I think. I'm not selling any, but I'd like to buy more but I just don't feel I understand some points. So I'm being cautious.
That said, I think what I see appears to be pretty good compared to the other coins in this space, but it's all very new so I'll give them some time. It sure does seem that the team is working very hard, and I like Dan's real world experience. I like what I see so far.
phosphorush

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:32:21 AM

Hi All,

This latest update is very upsetting to myself and some other investors I know who have invested in this coin. There is no direction to this coin and it feels so "rushed" with constant announcements which are  
a) very poor in communication (See below) b) do not provide any real world technical information or value add c) add confusion to investors, I still have no idea about CACHe coin??? or REV2???

Why on earth do we need a TOR stick, anyone with a bit of time can put together a USB stick with an OS and a wallet??? Many people already run this through TOR with other software? This does not add value, it just confuses people. What happened to REV 2, this is now lost? Hows about you fix up the website FIRST???

The announcement "XC is the current market leader in decentralised private cryptographic transactions" - you shouldn't be stating this unless you have facts, technical information or professional vetting to back this up. Yes XC is trying to break into the anonymity market but dont make it something its not. This screams scam coin to most people.

". And of course it is private, very private" - again making claims like this without a single technical comment or overview of how this works is very concerning. The majority of posts in this thread is price and moon talk and the announcements always just try to sound great without giving any information away. Where is the community technical discussion to confirm how anything works?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I am selling, and will continue to sell until this coin has direction, a solid development plan and not more announcements.

I once had hope but feel as though I should just sell the remainder out now and take a small hit rather than keep being frustrated by announcement after announcement, rushing and poor quality.
Thank you. Some of your points are good I think. I'm not selling any, but I'd like to buy more but I just don't feel I understand some points. So I'm being cautious.
That said, I think what I see appears to be pretty good compared to the other coins in this space, but it's all very new so I'll give them some time. It sure does seem that the team is working very hard, and I like Dan's real world experience. I like what I see so far.

And then some very emotional guys like benthach, insult people that ask for a whitepaper...

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:34:52 AM

Thanks I'll vote for XC, I see the other coins that are "accepted" have yet to be implemented including Litecoin... anyone know if this site will actually add XC as an option if we get the most votes?  At 60 cents/vote its all good either way but I would love to XC added.

there is no reason to waste time on http://cryptomart.co, the site look and sound stupid. no one going to use it anyway. dot com probably going to cost a few btc but seem this person can't afford it.

You are dumb as a brick
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

Hi All,

And then some very emotional guys like benthach, insult people that ask for a whitepaper...
i'm not emotional but just annoying. if you check back about 50pages there are about 50 questions about white paper when the answer is everywhere and even on official site.

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:37:51 AM

You are dumb as a brick

here is another annoying crap. go creating your own site suckmydickmart.co

qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:39:27 AM

You are dumb as a brick

I can't believe how retarded you are...
Driv3n

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:44:38 AM

I personally thought Synergists post was a creative troll post, new account today and thats the one and only post and his reasons for wanting to sell are a joke...

If he sells I'll buy so its all good either way.

The goal of XC is widespread adoption.  Many people have never heard of or ever used Tor, so having a plug and play usb with fully functional x-node, Tor, updateable when new releases come out, etc. is a big deal.   Many other positives about this announcement have been posted pages back.

Everyone has their opinion and not everyone will be excited about every announcement but the bottom line is the XC dev and team have shown they want to take XC to the next level.  
phosphorush

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:45:06 AM

Hi All,

i'm not emotional but just annoying. if you check back about 50pages there are about 50 questions about white paper when the answer is everywhere and even on official site.

Really? with all that aggressiveness?

People shouldn't have to search the whole thread for that information. All information should be in one place of easy access and updated regularly.

The whitepaper should have been done a long time ago. It is required to make the whole system easily understandable to anyone who searches for information regarding how the coin works (if the person doesn't understand it's less likely to invest). And what is on the site is not sufficient for that goal.

Driv3n

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:46:35 AM

Everyone to their corners, lets keep this thread on track.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:55:43 AM

Thanks I'll vote for XC, I see the other coins that are "accepted" have yet to be implemented including Litecoin... anyone know if this site will actually add XC as an option if we get the most votes?  At 60 cents/vote its all good either way but I would love to XC added.

All accepted coins are implemented now
Driv3n

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:58:49 AM

All accepted coins are implemented now

Damn, that was quick.
therightmintality

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:02:23 AM

Ok, I want to give my thoughts on the TOR stick/wallet card...   I am an Investment Professional for the past 27 years and was very unsure of cryptocurrency.  I recently bought into a few coins with XC getting most of my attention.  Why?  They understand that it has to be easy and explainable to the mainsteam to get a larger base and market.  Most of this forum is computer junkies.  I don't know how to code, barely know what an xnode is, but also believe the coin that can bring themselves the masses will prevail.  I think it is very valuable for us that travel, or work with secure computers that feel it is not in their best interest to be on certain sites at their work or on the road, to have this tool.  This tool makes it easy for me to log on annonymously and securely and hold my wallet and coins securely.  This may be simple for those of you who eat and breathe this, but for me, it will make my life much easier and give me the feeling of another security level with easier access.  It is also valuable to share with other non-techy investors who may invest if they knew and easy trustworthy way to log on and secure their wallet.   It is like someone mechanically inclined who can't believe someone pays $75 to have a synthetic oil change when it takes them 10 minutes and $20 for oil and a filter...  
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:10:50 AM

You are dumb as a brick

I can't believe how retarded you are...

here is one quick business 101 for you, get a dot com domain if you want your business to look real, even if it's sound stupid and fake.

battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:16:51 AM

Quit quoting that long FUD post.  What are you, complete idiots?  My goodness
Jaroco

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:22:31 AM

Darkcoin just started their payment system for the masternodes. Is this a coincidence or are they trying to race against XC?
Pages: « 1 ... 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 [506] 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: