Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:29:06 PM

I just read that we will be able to stake and get xnode fees at the same time now!
so much win.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stracco

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

[snip]

From what I gather you are a self-proclaimed PR "manager" that has no clue and idea what is going on and just push the hype train as far as you can. How can there be a compile issue that prevents releasing a wallet. If you are working on a software project, in a unnmanaged language like C++ which the wallet is made in you write code, compile, test and repeat which means there must have been intermediate versions all along or THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY WORKING MAINNET IMPLEMENTATION EVER, AT ALL which is the most plausible situation given that ridiciolous and stupid explaination you've made.

I won't even go and touch the issue of "announcements of annoucements" which is nothing but pure market manipulation and not done in any good faith.

You have reason to be frustrated, so I won't begrudge you that.
self-proclaimed PR "manager" -
No. I'm not a manager. My job title is "PR and media liaison".

has no clue and idea what is going on and just push the hype train as far as you can
I will let you judge my work as you wish, and I'll respect those judgements. However I disagree.
Dear Synechist, Even if this whole project fails (witch it won't) it has been worth my while. The Coolness and wisdom with witch you reply to every post is truly inspiring. I think we can all learn (at least) that from you. Keep up the Coolness good work!

Thank you. Much appreciated.

I'll try to improve by not creating the impression that I hype things. In my opinion I've only talked about the fundamentals, but perhaps being excited about them isn't appropriate in some circumstances.

For example I've previously informed people in advance that there'll be an announcement so that those not online at the time get a chance to hear the news. Some people perceive this as hyping an announcement.

Though this is true respecting the fact that people resultantly get excited, that is, "hyped", about the announcement, it's not true that informing people in advance is hyping. The hype is in the excited people, not in the information. But this doesn't mean I should necessarily carry on doing things this way. I'll think this over.

When you announce that there is going to be an announcement, could you give us a window, i.e. "I'll be making an announcement today between 2pm and 4pm est".
 like most ppl, i like to get that info live, If you could provide a 2 to 4 hour window, I think that would be much appreciated!

rockstahh, fuck of already...still crying about this is pure retardness....

Instead of this you could test the wallet a bit and give your feedback...

That is a very reasonable request. Your reply is pretty aggressive and unwarranted.

I agree with this idea, we are global investors! found a window that includes the majority of countries.
tommy1691

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

hey, i just wanted to let yall know i made some changes/made a new wallpaper.
here you go.

Original Topic, http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/59-xc-wallpapers/?p=957

Original Logo was done by Thrash

https://i.imgur.com/SvIEY44.jpg [1920 x 1080 ]
https://i.imgur.com/kMTxebg.jpg [1600 x 900 ]
https://i.imgur.com/Ij9OdrH.jpg [1366 x 720 ]

https://i.imgur.com/SvIEY44.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pXRmhKB.jpg [1920 x 1080 ]
https://i.imgur.com/OdrDVdw.jpg [ 1600 x 900 ]
https://i.imgur.com/SUz8Byv.jpg [1366 x 768 ]

https://i.imgur.com/pXRmhKB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/she0QWk.jpg [ 1920 x 1080 ]
https://i.imgur.com/k3Womjv.jpg [ 1600 x 900 ]
https://i.imgur.com/UkXtHbC.jpg [1366x768 ]

https://i.imgur.com/she0QWk.jpg
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:39:12 PM

If Rev 3 is released and every node is an Xnode, can I assume everybody will get both the POS rewards and if they keep there wallet open occasionally the transaction fee for handling part of an anonymous transaction? Also how to test the new anon features, switch the wallet to testnet & send like we did with 1.5? And ... is there a separate block explorer for the testnet?

Yes, you'll stake and get transaction fees.

It's not yet decided what the fees will be, but you'll get them.

Dan will be online before long and will explain testing.

This is freaking Huge Man Dan overdone Himself Here. I am so Glad I am all In in this.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
battbot

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:39:52 PM

But what we have achieved is a world first. Until today, there has never been a decentralised trustless mixer. And now there is, in the app you downloaded today.

I've been saying for a while that XC is not semi-centralised, therefore no "security bottleneck" in the form of supernodes.

Well, with Rev 2 every singe wallet is automatically an Xnode. It's completely decentralised.

This should address people's questions about how to set up an Xnode in Rev 2. It's set up already. Just start testing it, and track what it does in the blockchain.

Updates will be very frequent and the app will go onto the mainnet in due course.

We're also unveiling the promised announcements today and tomorrow, and they're no less positive.

Arlyn

Speechless... what REV2 contains is beyond huge.  Every wallet an xnode...?  This is true decentralization... not a semi-centralized solution that you'll find in our closest competitors.

I am literally shocked that this tech milestone alone has not taken XC's price to an ATH... and the only reason it has not yet, from what I can conclude, is that the markets are ignorant to the fact & significance of REV2
the_game1224

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:42:00 PM

But what we have achieved is a world first. Until today, there has never been a decentralised trustless mixer. And now there is, in the app you downloaded today.

I've been saying for a while that XC is not semi-centralised, therefore no "security bottleneck" in the form of supernodes.

Well, with Rev 2 every singe wallet is automatically an Xnode. It's completely decentralised.

This should address people's questions about how to set up an Xnode in Rev 2. It's set up already. Just start testing it, and track what it does in the blockchain.

Updates will be very frequent and the app will go onto the mainnet in due course.

We're also unveiling the promised announcements today and tomorrow, and they're no less positive.

Arlyn

Speechless... what REV2 contains is beyond huge.  Every wallet an xnode...?  This is true decentralization... not a semi-centralized solution that you'll find in our closest competitors.

I am literally shocked that this tech milestone alone has not taken XC's price to an ATH... and the only reason it has not yet, from what I can conclude, is that the markets are ignorant to the fact & significance of REV2

Couldn't have said it any better.  The significance of this cannot be stressed enough
capler

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:47:38 PM

Where source code rev2.0 beta Huh I'm want make him on Linux
FoldingTime

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:48:37 PM

Arlyn

Couldn't have said it any better.  The significance of this cannot be stressed enough

A real game changer. This is the big news of this release and puts XC in a completely different league to ALL other anon coins.

At some point others will notice and suddenly want to buy back in.
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Arlyn

No reason for an ATH when people are happy to sell at this price point. Get your cheap coins now. If no other coin can do what XC is doing then there is no other coin to invest in.

rockstahh

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:51:06 PM

Arlyn

The only people that have this info about XC are people within the bitcointalk and the polo troll box communities. That's a minuscule amount people. wait till a major or even a mid-level financial institution or even some of the bitcoin business venture capitalists become hip to it!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:51:35 PM

here you go.

Original Topic, http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/topic/59-xc-wallpapers/?p=957

[snip]

As always, this is great work! No doubt everyone's wallpapers have been revolutionised as a result.

Just so you know, the term "privacy platform" didn't go down well in Thrash's market research. Turns out the "Flexible. Digital. Currency." does though. So that's what we're using for the brand.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Boyer

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:51:44 PM

Arlyn

A real game changer. This is the big news of this release and puts XC in a completely different league to ALL other anon coins.

At some point others will notice and suddenly want to buy back in.

It probably is if it works. My questions is how can we know that this works and that the code for this is implemented correctly? If it works as they say I'm sure we will see more investors joining in and in the near future XC can be competing among the top 3 coins.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:52:27 PM

synechist, can you tweet the announcements also? Just in case I miss it on this thread and have to sort out through pages of posting..Thanks!

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:54:41 PM

synechist, can you tweet the announcements also? Just in case I miss it on this thread and have to sort out through pages of posting..Thanks!

Yes, they've been tweeted from @xcplatform.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
tommy1691

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

here you go.

[snip]

As always, this is great work! No doubt everyone's wallpapers have been revolutionised as a result.

Just so you know, the term "privacy platform" didn't go down well in Thrash's market research. Turns out the "Flexible. Digital. Currency." does though. So that's what we're using for the brand.

OH, give me some time to update them, AGAIN...lol
battbot

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:57:37 PM

Arlyn

The only people that have this info about XC are people within the bitcointalk and the polo troll box communities. That's a minuscule amount people. wait till a major or even a mid-level financial institution or even some of the bitcoin business venture capitalists become hip to it!

In addition to pratico's $500 for REV2 PR release, I am willing to add to that amount whatever is necessary (within reason), for anything XC team feels is necessary to help achieve global recognition for this huge technological milestone.  
Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:58:14 PM

Arlyn

Every wallet is an xnode and already setup!? The first trustless, decentralized mixer ever created... this is amazing.

To Dan and the team, thank you.

xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:58:59 PM

Wow every wallet is an xnode? That's amazing news, much better than dark's master nodes where it's much more tedious (plus the forks) to set up. This coin is just getting started  Smiley

wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:00:22 PM

Yes, they've been tweeted from @xcplatform.

when is the release of REV2 for the mainnet planned?
battbot

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 01:00:51 PM

Wow every wallet is an xnode? That's amazing news, much better than dark's master nodes where it's much more tedious (plus the forks) to set up. This coin is just getting started  Smiley

Part of the problem for the price struggling is that Dan did not clearly explain this when he released REV2... this is a mistake of his.  

However, it is good for anyone investing now.  Especially as Dan will be releasing formal documents explaining the tech & significance of REV2, and what it means for XC moving forward.
Pages: « 1 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 [688] 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: