Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:37:26 PM

Any idea why the price keeps dropping? This is really odd with all this great news.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:37:31 PM

(XMR advertising removed)

Then, go invest in your XMR and stay in that thread...   We don't need XMR 1.3-1.5 GB blockchain EVERY MONTH...   If you want to download that every month, then feel free.  This is the XC forum.  

And that's with 1/100th of the transactions bitcoin has.. so if it wants to get to level of bitcoin, it means over 100GB per month?

ISPs here in the US will LOVE that....there goes half your download for the month lol.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Teka (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:41:17 PM

Alright I think we are done with the blockchain posts, remember we have a truce with dark so let's not get to situation where we need a truce with another coin no matter how legitmate the concerns. Let's focus on developing xc.
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:56:19 PM

Hi, you guys talked about android iOS staking fees, please point to me the links or timeline for release.
Coz I might have to sell my house if it works.

TY

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 12:17:20 AM

Hello XC Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your XC investment. I'm a XC investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for this coin.  The coin has lots of potential. Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app. Smiley   Bittrex is now live on the newest update!

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:40:00 AM

I just woke up from last nights firefight. I was there with financial support, and support for the Development team, but it really felt like some members were running out their foxholes a little prematurely.

Bitcad4u... I am the Houdini of Cryptos. I always know when to pull the plug. XC is young child with endless possibilities... not an old geezer on life support. I respect your decision, but next time if you feel the urge to pull out... please don't lob a grenade into the trench. Just head for the treeline and keep your head down until the dust settles. Dan and the other members of the development team have earned a little leeway.

synechist... you are one classy individual. Absolutely love having you here!

My Official statement RE:lastnight

To the XC TEAM and Community:

You need to understand, there were strong emotions tied to this release, and much respect lost on my end from investors I deal with. My reputation was slightly damaged due to promises that were made that were beyond my control.  This would have all been fine with me had I been warned PRIOR that the release would be delayed and that it would not be fully functional on main net.

I only stated FACTS in the thread.  Stating the facts and opening up constructive criticism is better than putting my head down, standing on the side lines, and pretending its "all good".  Actually in my opinion, if you are going to sit back and tell newbies and future investors its all good, then you are a deceiving piece of shit looking out only for your best interest.  At least I am honest, yet I admit, sorry I can be rather blunt and upfront.

My intentions were not to lob a grenade into a trench.  The market would have realized what was happening with or without my facts stated.  

I still TRULY believe in Dan and the XC team.  There is no doubt in my mind that XC WILL be a world class leader in block chain related applications.  For the record, my miners never turned away from XC during this, and I never did CASH my personal XC out of the market.  I will admit though, I DID cash out some of my investors XCs in order to stop loss for them... I knew what was coming due to the unforeseen situation at hand.

Please accept my apologies XC team and community.

I love and respect you all.

-bitcad (4 all u)
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:41:14 AM

I see we just hit 450 views on the Xcurrency Intoroductory Video. Not bad for 7 1/2 hours.  Smiley

Driv3n

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:42:19 AM

Alright I think we are done with the blockchain posts, remember we have a truce with dark so let's not get to situation where we need a truce with another coin no matter how legitmate the concerns. Let's focus on developing xc.

Agreed, lets get back to business.

Is Rev 2 still being tested on irc, anyone know how everythings been going?  Teka or anyone else from team XC, have their been discussions on how much the bounty will be for anyone who can trace transactions once the new wallet/app is released and how we will get the word out to the world of what's been accomplished?

Anyone know what the plan is for the additional $500 PR donation that was made for when Rev 2 is released?
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:43:30 AM

Is Rev 2 still being tested on irc, anyone know how everythings been going?  Teka or anyone else from team XC, have their been discussions on how much the bounty will be for anyone who can trace transactions once the new wallet/app is released and how we will get the word out to the world of what's been accomplished?

Anyone know what the plan is for the additional $500 PR donation that was made for when Rev 2 is released?

I was testing with atc earlier.. have not seen him back on since 
Driv3n

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:45:33 AM

I see we just hit 450 views on the Xcurrency Intoroductory Video. Not bad for 7 1/2 hours.  Smiley

Killer video Thrash, this is the type of thing needed to spread the word.  Thanks for all your hard work.
Driv3n

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:48:41 AM

Testing was a success?
G-Bert

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:53:01 AM

who made that comparison between all the top annon coins? can someone post if if possible?

or can someone just tell this guy what we have that blackcoin and zerocoin dont in a more eloquent way that i can? http://uk.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2a64ue/xcurrency_changing_the_way_the_world_views/

cheers.  Wink

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:59:30 AM

Testing was a success?

do you want me to tell you the facts, or do you want me to tell you what you want to hear? (sorry for sarcasm).  I was not able to send a transaction through the mixer.  I had the address returned and all the commands proper.  We did some troubleshooting but I had to run shortly after to pick up my son.  Someone here I read claimed it did not work because I launched from the .exe and not the .bat.  I can tell you this is NOT true.  The correct .bat with the correct -flags were used. I am a tech dude..not some newbie.

When I returned, I saw evidence of a mixer transaction that DID work as intended.  I believe it IS working under some circumstances, but there are some minor issues that need to be sorted out.  This is likely why the release was delayed, and put on testnet..

Hey though, at least we didnt fork. The network is still 100% stable, and we know with ATC on board its only a matter of time until the MINOR issues are resolved and we have a 100% functional DECENTRALIZED MIXER.

bearjewpacabra

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:04:07 AM

I should also note this was not a test of the anon but of the trust less transferring to and from mixers.

Woof,,, You saved my mind! Special thanks!

Can you figure out whether test of anonymity itself were made or being scheduled to? Some links?

Being tax officer, I heatedly interested in persons receiveing any income of any origin. Can I throw them in a jail by the way very similar to Bitcoin?

P.s. As for drugs, it's not my fucking business, let it be Drug Enforcement Administration's headache.

You dont go to jail for not paying taxes you idiot. If that was the case thousands of federal workers themselves would be in jail right now for they owe billions in back taxes themselves.

Edit: One more thing while you got me going, no where does it say from XC to do illegal activities including not paying taxes.

u can go to jail for tax evasion man trust me man. 

"You dont go to jail for not paying taxes you idiot"

Well, if this was the case no one on the fucking planet would pay taxes. The threat of force and violence is the reason anyone allows themselves to be stolen from. The entire system is immoral and unethical and is based on retaliatory violence.
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:06:49 AM

http://www.newsweek.com/regulator-benjamin-lawsky-man-banks-fear-most-256626?piano_d=1

Didn't realize Lawsky was such a badass. Seems like a good guy to have on our side.
bearjewpacabra

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:09:26 AM

I should also note this was not a test of the anon but of the trust less transferring to and from mixers.

Woof,,, You saved my mind! Special thanks!

Can you figure out whether test of anonymity itself were made or being scheduled to? Some links?

Being tax officer, I heatedly interested in persons receiveing any income of any origin. Can I throw them in a jail by the way very similar to Bitcoin?

P.s. As for drugs, it's not my fucking business, let it be Drug Enforcement Administration's headache.

You dont go to jail for not paying taxes you idiot. If that was the case thousands of federal workers themselves would be in jail right now for they owe billions in back taxes themselves.

As you mentioned correctly, I being idiot, has medical reasons to collect taxes at large. So I throw you to jail ))

Joking apart, where is X11coin's superior anonymity compared with Bitcoin's one? All the offer I see is just decetalized mixing feature, that may save from Drug Enforcement Administration, but can not defend from Internal Revenue Service.

Where I misunderstood?

Go ahead are report me to the CID... most likely owe me back taxes if nothing else. I dont give a rats fuck if you do or dont. I find it hypricritical that you would say such things yet many known people owe yet you sit on your fucken thumbs spinning. OMG OMG HE DID NOT CLAIM $30 IN TAXES JAIL HIM!!!!

Dude brags about being an agent of the state, the state who steals childrens future every day of their existence, like my children.The state who threatens people with retaliatory violence for NOT allowing the theft to take place. Allowing a group of strangers to run your lives at the point of a gun, will never work out in your favor.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:09:49 AM

Testing was a success?

do you want me to tell you the facts, or do you want me to tell you what you want to hear? (sorry for sarcasm).  I was not able to send a transaction through the mixer.  I had the address returned and all the commands proper.  We did some troubleshooting but I had to run shortly after to pick up my son.  Someone here I read claimed it did not work because I launched from the .exe and not the .bat.  I can tell you this is NOT true.  The correct .bat with the correct -flags were used. I am a tech dude..not some newbie.

When I returned, I saw evidence of a mixer transaction that DID work as intended.  I believe it IS working under some circumstances, but there are some minor issues that need to be sorted out.  This is likely why the release was delayed, and put on testnet..

Hey though, at least we didnt fork. The network is still 100% stable, and we know with ATC on board its only a matter of time until the MINOR issues are resolved and we have a 100% functional DECENTRALIZED MIXER.

Dan made it work with the help of a member. Im pretty sure the problem was a port that had to be forwarded(maybe through the router). Dan looked really pleased with the results, but he said he will have better results with next release, the testing helped a lot.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
bitcad4u

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:13:49 AM

everyone should think of this (I wrote same thing on reddit smewhere just now)

if you do NOT see a benefit in encrypted multipath solution - u are crazy. Imagine making a phone call in the future - having ur data encrypted, split into tiny chunks, and sent down random paths through the network to the destination. How u going to track that now NSA? times are changing.
XC is much more than a currency. Trustless Encrypted Multipath is a solution to a lot of problems. XC provides the solution.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

Can the wallet run behind a firewall or nat and still be used as an anonymization node?
Driv3n

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:16:54 AM

everyone should think of this (I wrote same thing on reddit smewhere just now)

if you do NOT see a benefit in encrypted multipath solution - u are crazy. Imagine making a phone call in the future - having ur data encrypted, split into tiny chunks, and sent down random paths through the network to the destination. How u going to track that now NSA? times are changing.
XC is much more than a currency. Trustless Encrypted Multipath is a solution to a lot of problems. XC provides the solution.

Interesting... hadn't thought about that before.
Pages: « 1 ... 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 [707] 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: